View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: [WAR XI] Saraibre Ryu of GUN vs. White Knight of Team Obscurity.

Saraibre Ryu

[Armory] Scizor (M)
Ability: Swarm
Health: 86%
Energy: 90%
Light Screen ~ Sandstorm/Dodge/Double Hit

White Knight

[Circus Afro] Zebstrika (M)
Health: 74%
Energy: 91%
Rage ~ Sand-Attack

Round Two

Having been injured and outraged by the thrashing Armory had given him, Circus Afro was certainly feeling enraged. He rushed forward, charging across the field and then stopping in front of Armory's substitute. He rose onto his hind legs and thrashed his hooves, battering the unstable doppelganger and crushing it into wisps of white smoke.
[Rage: Sub, -1% HP; Zebstrika, -2% Energy]

Armory was not too concerned with his loss. He lifted his claws, assuring himself a new kind of protection as he created a bright pink barrier in front of himself. The barrier was not impenetrable, but it would take a lot of damage out of most long-distance attacks.
[Light Screen: Zebstrika, -6% Energy]

Circus Afro frowned; that might slow him down. But there was no time to worry. He waited for Armory to begin his attack - the Scizor only had time to lift his claws - before lunging at the Scizor and pivoting so that his back faced Armory. He then kicked out with his back legs, sending dust flying into the insect's eyes. Armory let out a screech, his eyes stinging and his focus lost. He staggered back, glaring daggers at Circus Afro with bloodshot eyes.
[Sand-Attack: Scizor, -1 ACC; Zebstrika, -2% Energy]

Saraibre Ryu

[Armory] Scizor (M)
Ability: Swarm
Health: 86%
Energy: 84%
Status: Eyes are on fire. [-2 DEF, -1 ACC, Light Screen until the end of next round]

White Knight

[Circus Afro] Zebstrika (M)
Health: 74%
Energy: 87%

Ref Notes
I didn't penalize Armory for a failed move, seeing as Circus Afro intercepted him before he started using Sandstorm.

White Knight, your moves please.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D