View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

As Ashley drank through the blood pouches she didn't even hear Ichiru walk down to the basement and was standing right at her side, the brunette finally noticing when Ichiru had placed his hand gently on her shoulder.

“Are you okay?” Ichiru asked in concern. Ashley finished the blood pouch and slowly closed the freezer that the blood pouches were kept, not sure how she could answer Ichiru's question. She then saw the panicked expression on Ichiru's face a few moments later, the male Vampire taking Ashley's arm and saw what had happened.

"The bite..." Ashley whispered, Aiden walking down the stairs to meet the two.

“Is that where she was bitten last night?” Aiden asked in shock when seeing Ashley’s arm, Ashley watching as his gaze shifted to the emptied blood pouches. Aiden then turned back toward the stairs and started back to the living room. “I’ll go wake up the others.” Ashley nodded, looking back at Ichiru.

"You need to promise me something, Ichiru." Ashley said, her tone and eyes completely serious. "If I put our children's lives in danger, even for a second, you have to kill me. You can't hesitate, Ichiru. Abigail and Scarlet come first, so if I start to go after them if I lose control from the scent of their blood then you need to kill me right away." Ashley said. She was about to add more but quickly covered her hand over her mouth, a troubled look on her face. "I... I feel like I'm going to get sick." Ashley said, running passed Ichiru and up the stairs where she hurried to the downstairs bathroom, throwing up in the toilet just in time as she threw up blood and black, thick liquid.

Damon was awoken by Aiden, the dark haired Vampire helping the Original wake everyone else in the house when told what was going on with Ashley. Damon quickly went into his room, seeing that Diana was already awake but still laying down on the bed.

"Would you be mad if I asked you to come downstairs without asking if you were okay from last night?" Damon asked in a panicked voice, bringing Diana to quickly sit up and look at him.

"By the tone of your voice, no. What happened?" Diana asked in confusion.

"Klaus bit Ashley so now she's suffering through a Werewolf bite." Damon responded, Diana quickly getting out of bed.

"Oh no..." Diana and Damon quickly helped Aiden wake up everyone else except for the children, letting them sleep as the group hurried downstairs.

"Where's Ashley?" Isobel asked. The sound of someone throwing up was heard from the bathroom, the group quickly heading in that direction. Caroline opened the bathroom door and saw Ashley, her gaze falling to Ashley's arm where she got bitten.

"We have to do something." Lexi said as Damon made his way inside the bathroom, holding back Ashley's hair.

"There's nothing we can do." Ashley responded weakly as she looked up at everyone. "The only one who can heal me is Klaus, but I know for a fact that he won't give me his blood because he wants me dead."

"How long does she have?" Kotomi asked, looking over to Damon.

"With the way the bite is progressing, I'd say she only has until sundown at the latest." Damon responded, putting the back of his hand on Ashley's cheek. "She's burning up." Damon quickly stood up and turned on the cold water to the tub and added bubble bath to it.

"The girls stay in here and give Ashley a chilled bath so her temperature goes down as well as washing off all of the sweat." Stefan said. "The guys will wait out here." Damon nodded as he stepped out of the bathroom, Lexi, Caroline, Isobel, Diana and Kotomi walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. Damon and Stefan walked over to the couches and sat down, looking at each other with stress.

"What are we going to do?" Damon asked.

"I have no idea, but we have to do something." Stefan responded. "Maybe we could get Klaus' blood somehow."

"He's an Original though, not to mention a powerful Hybrid now. We don't stand a chance against him." Damon said.

"We don't, but Kevin and Aiden do because they're Originals too." Stefan pointed out.

"Yes, but Klaus is a Hybrid now. Kevin and Aiden might not be enough."

"Well... what about Rebekah, Kol and Finn? If five Originals work together then that might be enough to overpower Klaus."

"No." Damon shot down quickly. "We're not involving the other three Originals. It's bad enough that Kotomi already trusts Kol."

"Then what the hell are we going to do, Damon? Ashley is going to die in the matter of hours, leaving behind two beautiful children if we don't get Klaus' blood!" Stefan snapped as he raised his voice, normally the male Vampire never snapping.

"You don't think I already know that?" Damon snapped back as anger started to rise within him.

"What's going on?" A new voice suddenly entered the living room, Stefan and Damon quickly looking over to the top of the stairs where Scarlet spoke, her sister Abigail standing right beside her.

"You're talking about mommy... what happened? Where's mommy?" Abigail asked, the two toddlers quickly running down the stairs and into the living room.

"Your father has something to tell the two of you..." Stefan said softly, knowing that it wasn't his place to tell Abigail and Scarlet what was going on, or anyone else's besides Ichiru or Ashley.