View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:46 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
I finally got to the lab. Finally made it. This was the place where I was going to begin my journey. I walk into the brick building, not sure what to expect. The lab appeared to be very clean and well looked after. A woman dressed in a lab coat arises from the desk over yonder and begins to walk towards me.

"Hello, are you a new trainer?" the woman in front of me asks, looking me up and down. What is she looking at? Are my clothes dirty already?

"Yeah, I am." I look around to see a plethora of cool science equipment scattered around the room. Lots of machines were dotted around the room. I was not aware of their purpose.

The young woman sits down at a desk in front of me, pulling out a form of some description. “Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon. We have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!”"

I scribble down the information on the form hastily:

Name: Eti Molo
Starter Pokemon: Finneon

I return the form to the professor with a wry smile.

Professor Cedar

"Well everything seems to be in order here, Eti." Professor Cedar inserts the form into a slot in a large computer monitor. A picture of Finneon comes up on the screen before a PokeBall drops down into a slot at the side. The professor takes the ball and grabs a few other items from the desk to her right.

"Now, here is your Finneon! And here are your 5 PokeBalls and PokeGear. Isn't this just so exciting? Don't tell anyone, but you're my first trainer!" She winks and hands Eti the items. "Now do be careful out there, won't you? And good luck on your journey!"

Eti received Finneon, PokeGear v3.0 and 5xPokeBalls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 09-26-2012 at 01:50 AM.