View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:33 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (RP)

Cynthia | Lance | Alder | Keynoma Momoyia
Council Building, Capital City
Link: none
ARPers: Charmander009
The champions looked up from Keynoma when they heard Cheren's entrance. They all gave him a friendly nod.

"You're not interrupting," Cynthia said. "We were just getting started."

Keynoma got up from her seat and then offered her hand. "I'm Keynoma Momoyia. It's a pleasure to meet you," she greeted.

After the introductions were out of the way and everyone was seated, it was time to get to business. Keynoma needed a few more moments to get her papers together, apologizing for not already having them properly sorted. The champions were understanding, however, and were more than willing to give her the time she needed.

"Then we will go ahead and start discussing the situation with the Battle Subway," Lance spoke.

"I have a good feeling Zayna is not going to be thrilled with your request," Alder said, leaning back in his chair.

"I would not believe so," Cynthia replied, humoring the ex Unova champion before she turned to Cheren. "Would you know how we could peacefully discuss this with her? I know she has put a lot of her time and energy in the subway, but if we could just send out shipments to the outer settlements on some of her lines it would save time and funding. Not to mention we could send out larger shipments than if we continue to send them over land and would not require to send them out as often."
OoC: I greatly apologize for this. It's rushed, but I feel that I needed to post with these characters to get some of the story moving.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-02-2012 at 01:41 AM.