Thread: Route 7
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:41 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Titan|Stella|Hydro|Blaze|Tsuni|
PC:
Currently: Murkrow?

"Hey Murkrow! Give back that pearl!" I shouted at it. "Gothita! Use Psychic to bring it back down!"

"Gothita!" The psychic blew off Murkrow.

"MURKROW IS A DARK TYPE. ARE YOU STUPID?!" Typhlosion cried.

"I FIGURED IT WOULD'VE WORKED FOR THAT. GAWD. POKEMON, A THORN IN MY SIDE." I whined.

Murkrow cackled in the distance. Spoink sat and cried.

"Aw, don't worry little fella. I'll get your pearl back." I smiled.

"Croconaw! Let's do it!" Croconaw exclaimed.

"Croconaw, Ice Punch!" I commanded.

"Croco....naw! Hiya!" He charged. Hit hit Murkrow head on, and it dropped the pearl. I ran over to grab it, but it swooped back and picked it up in the knick of time.

"Argh!" I murmured. "Croconaw Aqua Tail!"

"Pshh......HA!" Croconaw whacked the bird with his raging tail.
Official's Post

Murkrow is sent flying through the air by the Aqua Tail. It lands in a heap on the ground. The pearl rolls along the ground and stops at your feet. You reach down to grab it, but Spoink gets there first. "Spoink! Spoink!" it cries happily, bouncing on its springy tail.

Murkrow shakes itself off and flees back into the forest. Spoink looks up at you adoringly. It frowns a little and crouches down as far as it's possible to crouch with a giant spring for a tail. Is it challenging you to a battle?!

Wild Spoink challenged you! Write a paragraph about the battle if you wanna catch it!