Energy: 100%
Swordss Dance~Waterfall.

Neku Sakuraba

[Lang] Shinx
Ability: Intimdate.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Rain Dance~Thunder.

At the sound of my whistle, both trainers threw their Pokeballs up simultaneously. To my left, a small otter Pokemon bounced free, clearly eager and full of energy. As I looked to my right, with a slight pop, a light blue lion cub-esc Pokemon emerged from itís Pokeball, trotting onto the plain dirt field. Within an instant, the Shinx growled confidently at the small aquatic Pokemon, who attempted to hide behind its removable shell.
[Intimidate: Henry, -1 Att]

Feeling... much less excited regarding this battle after that Intimidating look, Henry decided that he needed to ignore the fear and get ready for a tough battle. Standing fully erect and boastful, the small Oshawott quickly detached the scalchop from its chest, holding it tight in his right hand, and extended his arm fully. He rapidly scraped the shell against the air as he brought his hand to his left shoulder, across his collar bone, diagonally down to his left hip, and then horizontally across his body back to the starting position. The scalchop left light purple streaks that were becoming darker and darker after each rotation, slowly picking up speed. Soon, you could only see a purple figure-8 with sharper angles; Oshawott was nearly entirely hidden behind the purple streaks.
[Swords Dance: Henry, +2 Att; Henry, -3% Energy]

After a slight chuckle, Lang pointed his nose upwards. Within the slight gape of his mouth, a blue orb began to form, growing larger and larger as it sucked moisture in from the surroundings. Balancing the sphere on the tip of his nose, he tossed it into the air, several feet. As it was falling back down, Lang spun on this front paws. Within a quick rotation, Lang slammed the end of his tail with Rain Dance, sending it flying upwards into the sky. Seconds later, loud thunderclouds began to creak as dark clouds loomed and poured rain.
[Rain Dance: Lang, -7% Energy; Raining until the end of Round 2]

Not skipping a beat, Lang tensed his body, crouching close to the ground. He let his muscles shake and build up electrical energy as water droplets littered his fur with darkened spots. He then released the powerful energy, crying in physical relief as he did so. The bolt of lightning skipped across the ground, hopping from puddle to puddle at unfollowable speeds. In a fraction of a second, the electrical jolt enveloped Henry, and sparks flew.
[Thunder: Henry, -23% Health; Lang, -22% Energy; PRZ, 3/1-10, Henry PRZ]

After the electrical casing around Henry vanished, he was left twitching, still burdened by small sparks that bounced on his fur. Trying to stand, he found he was unable, and let out a cry of despair.
[PRZ: 6111/1-5000, immobile.]
[Waterfall: failed due to PRZ; Henry, -6% Energy (11/2)]

p4r6g6777

[Henry] Oshawott
Ability: Torrent.
Health: 77%
Energy: 91%

Neku Sakuraba

[Lang] Shinx
Ability: Intimdate.
Health: 100%
Energy: 71%

-

Raining for one more Round.

p4r6g6777, your moves, please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 01-30-2013 at 12:59 AM.