View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 05:37 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: Fire vs Grass/Poison/Flying/Steel!? NO WAY!

I was training myself in Lavaridge Town, located at the foothills of Mt. Chimney. It was really cool that the town had an active volcano! I tracked up onto Mt. Chimney, as there are many famous hot springs sites situated there.

I managed to find a great spot for resting, as I took off my clothes and jumped into the hot spring. The water was very warm, at least tepid enough to take off my stressfulness.

Without noticing, I embarked on pondering on my upcoming Gym Match with Flannery, the leader of the Lavaridge Gym. I grasped the fact that I only had three Pokemon.

Firstly, my starter Pokemon was Crobat; it is Poison and Flying-type. Secondly, I had Roselia, caught near Mauville City, also Poison-type, but in addition, have Grass type characteristics. Lastly, I had Metang with me. It is a hardy Steel-type Pokemon, but my friend traded it to me. Steel-types are really weak against Fire, but its half Psychic-type can make up for it. However, since it’s traded, it will only obey me sporadically, unless I get enough badges.

I am really in a dilemma here. I will have an exceedingly ball-buster time with Flannery if I only have these Pokemon. If truth were told, in point of fact, I need another Pokemon, hopefully a Water-type, to douse the Fire Pokemon. On the other hand, how can I find Water-types Pokemon here in Lavaridge Town, where Fire Pokemon inhabits here instead?

I apprehended with the intention of asking people asking if there was any pond or lake nearby, by putting on my clothes, setting out to solicit people around.

Last edited by Ataro; 03-30-2007 at 07:12 AM.