Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:44 AM
Ultima Boss Offline

Default Flower (Leaf) Trap

I hit a the Flower Trap (or Leaf, whatever it's called), and now I can't move at all. How do I overcome this trap? BTW, I'm referring to the Shinnoh Underground.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:53 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Default Re: Flower (Leaf) Trap

It's easy to get out of the leaf trap, you just blow into your microphone and it'll go away.

Rock trap, tap with the stylus until it crumbles
Bubble trap, just tap with the stylus at the bubbles
Mud trap, just squirm and you'll get free.

The traps you hit, as bad as they could be, they are yours to keep and you use them to like set traps to fool the people you play against, kind of like the old paintball game. You can also trap for items to your secret base.

Do what the old man in Eternea says about what he wants you to do and he'll give you some stuff, like a Digger Drill to drill out your own secret base. The people you will run into in your hunt for treasure would like to swap the spheres/traps you have and you get items for your base.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:07 AM
silent pokemon master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to silent pokemon master

Yeah that's what you have to do. Also if you play capture the flag 50 times you can get rid of those annoying rocks

I'm alway's ready for a battle.I'm also the proud owner of a fire gym in the Mowtown Cup
Old 05-04-2007, 08:32 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent pokemon master View Post
Yeah that's what you have to do. Also if you play capture the flag 50 times you can get rid of those annoying rocks
HOw do you capture the flag? I don't see anything else when I go through the tunnels. I just see my base, but I don't see anybody else's base.

It's also hard at times to get to some of the treasures for I get blocked off.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:44 AM
mjb4991 Offline
Banned

You need to be within range of someone else in the underground.

If you have gold rank and your flag is stolen do you go back to silver?
Old 05-04-2007, 06:06 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootixguy View Post
Can't wait to wireless in the Underground with someone else! Underground in itself is really cool, but it's nothing like playing capture the flag with someone else.
I think the problem is when I get on, nobody else is on. But when I get off, then everybody else gets on. I think also time zones have something to do with it for it's 11am in my area, but 2pm in the East and people are probably still in school/doing homework, etc. THen when they get on, I have to go eat my dinner, and then when I get back on, they're probably in bed!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:09 PM
magentaman Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
I think the problem is when I get on, nobody else is on. But when I get off, then everybody else gets on. I think also time zones have something to do with it for it's 11am in my area, but 2pm in the East and people are probably still in school/doing homework, etc. THen when they get on, I have to go eat my dinner, and then when I get back on, they're probably in bed!
its wireless not wi-fi, somebody actually has to be nearby in the real world playing, not over the intenet