Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-15-2007, 01:22 AM
Reign-of-Dreams Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via AIM to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via MSN to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via Yahoo to Reign-of-Dreams
Default Re: Mo Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
RooooD! Dear! Come back, I miss you. ;_;

It's been ages...
It's okay, my dear, I'm back for good. (LOL, remember you used to make fun of me for that? 'my dear?' lol)

I love the irony and cuteness of that dear loli. :O

o yea, my sig pwns my old sig fursure.

sex. it can has consequences.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:54 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

It's that time again!

Random Moe of the time period! (banner not included)

If you followed discussion, you will instantly think of this:

And therefore, logically, the random moe will also have to do with that picture. Actually, it does, considering that I'm not actually trying to trick you or anything.

Okay, I pee'd jigglypuff's pants. She is one freaky little loli. I tell you, if it wasn't for her nice prank calls, like this:

Or her tears

I would seriously be scared of that

No, the cleaver, though the guy there is creepy enough. WHY IS THERE SHOTA IN MY LOLI? Anyway, our heroine of the day is Rena from the hit smash series/biggest train wreck of 2006 (depending on the POV), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. She wields a large cleaver, and is the third moe character (of 3!) that carry a weapon. Okay, so it's not as badass as escaliborg, but seriously, the cosplayer at Anime North was pretty cute. I mean, the cleaver is still awesome.

Anyways, Higruashi is like pwnage and everybody should watch it, especially if you're lolicon. I mean, if you are, the killer loli squad will make you happy, or fear lolis. In either case it's good for you or society (but not both at the same time). Besides that, it's a nice way to watch people die in mysterious ways. Yes, this series is classified horror/mystery. For some reason I didn't fear lolis after this traumatic experience. Must be my brain malfunctioning.

All in all, Rena gets her spotlight she deserves, for she is loli.

Join us next time while I bring you moar loli from around the globe. I can, but apparently I'd be like totally evil or something. I'll leave you with one question...

HOW IS THAT GIRL 18? o_O Says on the product box that all females portrayed in this game are 18 or older. Clearly I'm looking too much into this, and not into the text.

Last edited by Kenny_C.002; 06-15-2007 at 05:56 AM.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:10 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Poor Kenny. It's called the residual effects of Dokuro-chan's messing around with the assasination mission. Immortal Lolis, remember?

And Rena rocks. Rena absolutely rocks, especially when she turns evil. Oh yes, REEEENAAA!

Oh, and where did you get that from? English? Hmm...
Old 06-15-2007, 06:20 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
Poor Kenny. It's called the residual effects of Dokuro-chan's messing around with the assasination mission. Immortal Lolis, remember?
That makes perfect sense. Yes, now I know why this all happens.

Quote:
And Rena rocks. Rena absolutely rocks, especially when she turns evil. Oh yes, REEEENAAA!
Like in the first arc? I'd swear that arc scared the living daylights out of me. It was like playing Eternal Darkness when your guy's completely insane. XD

Quote:
Oh, and where did you get that from? English? Hmm...
The game is completely and entirely in English, yes. This explains why all the lolis are 18, because of American soft censors so people can enjoy their loli hentai in peace. I mean, that is clearly not an H-game that isn't installed into my computer at this moment. >.>

Oh, and there's a website where you can order these games. This game in particular has gorgeous art though, even though it's really short if you like just push the skip button. They were also at the anime con a couple of weeks ago.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:36 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny. No use trying to hide it. Admittttttt itttt...

Really though, Rena scared the crap out of me in the first arc. Especially when she ran over with the cleaver the first time round, too much atmospheric aid devices I swear. Though I guess her eventually having her skull bashed in by steel baseball bat is not exactly what one would consider a fitting end, no matter how screwed up she was.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:
Kenny, Kenny, Kenny. No use trying to hide it. Admittttttt itttt...
What? I don't know what you're talking about. :3

Quote:
Really though, Rena scared the crap out of me in the first arc. Especially when she ran over with the cleaver the first time round, too much atmospheric aid devices I swear. Though I guess her eventually having her skull bashed in by steel baseball bat is not exactly what one would consider a fitting end, no matter how screwed up she was.
You should like go back and rewatch it after watching the 6th arc.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:03 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

I might, when Higurashi Kai comes out.
I'm looking for more Moe to spread at the moment, though proper searching will probably have to wait until after Nanoha StrikerS.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:15 PM
Reign-of-Dreams Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via AIM to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via MSN to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via Yahoo to Reign-of-Dreams

There needs to be a rule on how much moe can be posted in a single post because Kenny's post is overloading my moe senses. (lol since when did I have those)

Hmm... I dunno how that girl is 18. Maybe they're intending for the player to imagine large breasts and luscious curves because they know otaku are good like that.

sex. it can has consequences.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:
I might, when Higurashi Kai comes out.
I'm looking for more Moe to spread at the moment, though proper searching will probably have to wait until after Nanoha StrikerS.
Yeah, cuz the 1st arc is completely different when you rewatch it, as you are applying things from what you know in the 6th arc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambling over Dancing View Post
There needs to be a rule on how much moe can be posted in a single post because Kenny's post is overloading my moe senses. (lol since when did I have those)

Hmm... I dunno how that girl is 18. Maybe they're intending for the player to imagine large breasts and luscious curves because they know otaku are good like that.
Rule? There needs no rule for moe. And yeah, she's supposed to be 18 alright, and she's a loli. Besides, the "large breast" category was fulfilled with a different character. XD
Old 06-15-2007, 07:45 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Aye.
Always has to be a loli, a shy person, a large breasted person, a mean person, and the very obviously canon person. Oh, and the flirt.

Of course, these characters can combined with other archetypes to form something else altogether.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:51 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Quote:
Aye.
Always has to be a loli, a shy person, a large breasted person, a mean person, and the very obviously canon person. Oh, and the flirt.

Of course, these characters can combined with other archetypes to form something else altogether.
Well "A Drug that makes you Dream" only had 4 girls, with only 3 of them "playable". The girl I had there was the only one that wasn't it. Surprisingly, there were also 2 lolis if you included that one. It makes no intuitive sense. XD

Oh, yeah and we've got the shy one, and the daring large breasted one in that game. And obviously the shy one must be the canon one. XD
Old 06-15-2007, 08:29 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Two lolis? Must have a very specific target audience, neh?
At any rate, Nanoha is currently overloading me with the moes, so excuse meeee.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:39 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambling over Dancing View Post
It's okay, my dear, I'm back for good. (LOL, remember you used to make fun of me for that? 'my dear?' lol)

I love the irony and cuteness of that dear loli. :O

o yea, my sig pwns my old sig fursure.
Haha, yes I do! And then you got me saying it. My dear. XD

Nice to have you back. <3

And your sig is major pwnage, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post

Loli overload

O_O
Old 06-15-2007, 09:46 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

It's okay Emma, you don't have to be evil loli.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:11 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
It's okay Emma, you don't have to be evil loli.
Rena is normally very cute you know? Kana? Kana? Stop scaring poor Emma.

And I seem to be watching too much moe anime lately, but I still can't find a good picture of Alfimi for my siggie.