Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San
Default ~!Life of a Trainer!~

This Fan Fiction is totaly created by me, I give thanks to Neo's and Aley's tutorials on writting adventure Fictions and i also thank Gamefreak and Nintendo for giving us Pokemon to use for this Fan Fic and in this forum. This story is a simple adventure of a trainer all over Kanto, Johto and Hoenn with some adventures throughout the Orange Islands. The Stats of the trainer , Harison McGregor, and his Pokemon count plus the chapters index will be here in the first post. I hope you enjoy it and i would really appretiate giving me Feedback only through PMs or the Feedback thread, I don't want anything in here and thanks a lot for your time reading this new Fan Fic. Enjoy your selves...

~!Life of a Trainer!~

Author: Tamer Nassar
Banner: DarkRaichu

Harison's Pokemon Team:
None

Chapters Done:
None

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back

Last edited by Tamer San; 03-18-2005 at 03:41 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 07:19 PM
IceKing Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: ~!Life of a Trainer!~

I highly suggest you change the title, theres a fic with the same title which makes fun of mary sue fics and your title might confuse people

Made by Nefarious! *THANKS A LOT!*

If you would like for me to review your fanfic please feel free to PM me for a review. If you have less than 2 reviews then you will be given a review ASAP[/center]
Old 03-22-2005, 02:40 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

Please do not post feedback or anything here as I said earlier, I would love to see a mod deleting both posts when he replies to make sure he saw this...I have went back 3 pages, and none of the Fan Fics had this name so please if you don't have constructive critisizim (Though there is nothing to crtisize yet >.<) don't say anything and thanks ^^

I am back
Old 03-29-2005, 02:26 PM
cherryblossom15 Offline
New Trainer

OH I LUV THIS FANFIC IT ROCKS I SO WANNA HEAR MORE
Old 03-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Can anyone lock this, I'll do it on summer >.<

I am back