Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro
Default Re: [SU] AQC: Book I, Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Name: Maikon Shin
Position: Omashu Commoner Kid
Nation: Earth
Bender: Avatar (Earth)
Faction: Good
Appearance:
Gear: Maikon doesn't wear armor. Instead, he wears average Earth Nation clothes a yellow shirt with green outline, and green pants. He doesn't wear shoes (I am not ripping off Toph) , but he does have green gloves. He also wears a green hooded cloak, purely for dramatic effect.
Weaponry: Like all of what Maikon has, his weapon is old and used. In this case, it's some of the same scrap from the Water Tribe, specifically a boomerang from the Southern Tribe (and if anyone claims I'm ripping off Soka, you will perish). He wears the holster for it on his belt, so that it's easy to get to. The color of it is white, with blue along the edges, while the sheath is pure blue with three holes in a triangle formation near the edge. The boomerang is also unique in that it has a large chip in the edge. This makes the boomerang unbalanced, and therefore, it's flight path is erratic and unpredictable. Maikon can also enhance it with Earthbending, adding spikes and such to it. the handle end has another spike on it, this one metal rather than earth, which makes it usefull for melee as well, not to mention adding a bite in case the enemy is hit with that end on a throw.
Personality:
Biography:
Other:
If you're saying he's bending the metal on the boomerang, I do have a problem with that. Yeah, Toph can bend metal, but she's an expert at it. The only person who'd be even close to an expert is the southern tribe avatar, and he/she still isn't that powerful. Boomerang is fine, but nobody will be metalbending for a LOOONG time.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
If you're saying he's bending the metal on the boomerang, I do have a problem with that. Yeah, Toph can bend metal, but she's an expert at it. The only person who'd be even close to an expert is the southern tribe avatar, and he/she still isn't that powerful. Boomerang is fine, but nobody will be metalbending for a LOOONG time.
I meant he can do things like create spikes from dirt. No, the metal bending will wait, but when I do get it, that'll make my bommerang the sweetest Avatar weapon since Kyoshi's fans.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:12 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
I meant he can do things like create spikes from dirt. No, the metal bending will wait, but when I do get it, that'll make my bommerang the sweetest Avatar weapon since Kyoshi's fans.
Works for me then.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:08 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

OK here is my Sign-up so far, just need to finish the Biography.

Name: Icylin (Pronounced: like Ice-Lin) Yunglica

Position: Northern Water Heir

Nation: Water

Bender: Avatar

Appearance: Icylin is an attractive girl in an exotic sort of way, her creamy completion contrasted with the midnight shade of her shoulder length hair. Her eerily icy eyes are tilted slightly in an upward angle giving a strange but elegant look to her face. Icylin stands at a full height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs about 118 pounds. Her body is fit and tightened to its max; she is not muscular or ripped per say, but strong and agile. When she was younger she was always clothed in a flowing gown of the grandest ivory color, covering every inch of her body. Know, however, she tends to wearing dressing quite differently then the way her father and mother had chosen for her before. It consists of a dark, navy blue skirt, long enough to cover everything, barley, underneath a pair of extremely tight ivory trouser, stopping at just above her knee leaving her shins bare, but allowing easy movement, and no uncomfortable moments. She wears a tight, ivory shirt like the trousers to keep her stomach warm on colder days and a shirt, the same color of her skirt, stopping just below her bust.
For the most part her raven locks are tied back by a blue leather thong into a messy bun, with piece flying every which way. When she is in the mist of battle, or angry, her pale lips part in a mischievous grin, all pearly white showing, subjecting something no one, not even she could know at the time, for it is only a reflex. On each wrist is a leather bracelet, bound on the ends by a red bead with black markings running along the sides. When she was younger she had used to try and count the tiny dots but soon her childish eyes had begun to strain and she had never really finished counting. It was as if the dots kept swimming before her eyes and still to this day when faced with a boring situation or an uncomfortable one she begins to count the little dots, like ants encircling the bead.

Gear: She doesn’t wear any amour

Weaponry: Since Icylin as been oblivious to her bending powers she carried around quite a few weapons. She has two daggers, one placed expertly on each hip for easy excess. Their hilts carved out of silver, shining gleefully in the sunlight and mischievously in the moons shadow. On each pommel is a sapphire the size of a raindrop. Their blades not the shining gray color, but instead Icylin’s are ivory colored, the color of

Personality: Icylin’s calm and but serious personality is what keeps her sane in life. Someone might describe Icylin as cold, which is exactly true. She is not cold as in a heartless evil witch who cares nothing for others, but rather a serene cool-headed young woman that cares for others but doesn’t show it in her face or in her actions. She can be annoyed in many ways, one way is to interrupt her when she is meditating, as that is her ‘me’ time as some call it. Icylin refers to it as the only thing that keeps her from diving over the deep end. She finds a deep interest in painting and sketching the incredible shapes that ice can form into.

Biography: (Duh. Two good paragraphs. Quintets must follow the guidelines I've set for them.)

I have a qestion you said I was directed to the West earth base, am traveling there currently or already there? I need to know to start my biograhpy part.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:26 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___Alana_Marie___ View Post
OK here is my Sign-up so far, just need to finish the Biography.

Name: Icylin (Pronounced: like Ice-Lin) Yunglica

Position: Northern Water Heir

Nation: Water

Bender: Avatar

Appearance: Icylin is an attractive girl in an exotic sort of way, her creamy completion contrasted with the midnight shade of her shoulder length hair. Her eerily icy eyes are tilted slightly in an upward angle giving a strange but elegant look to her face. Icylin stands at a full height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs about 118 pounds. Her body is fit and tightened to its max; she is not muscular or ripped per say, but strong and agile. When she was younger she was always clothed in a flowing gown of the grandest ivory color, covering every inch of her body. Know, however, she tends to wearing dressing quite differently then the way her father and mother had chosen for her before. It consists of a dark, navy blue skirt, long enough to cover everything, barley, underneath a pair of extremely tight ivory trouser, stopping at just above her knee leaving her shins bare, but allowing easy movement, and no uncomfortable moments. She wears a tight, ivory shirt like the trousers to keep her stomach warm on colder days and a shirt, the same color of her skirt, stopping just below her bust.
For the most part her raven locks are tied back by a blue leather thong into a messy bun, with piece flying every which way. When she is in the mist of battle, or angry, her pale lips part in a mischievous grin, all pearly white showing, subjecting something no one, not even she could know at the time, for it is only a reflex. On each wrist is a leather bracelet, bound on the ends by a red bead with black markings running along the sides. When she was younger she had used to try and count the tiny dots but soon her childish eyes had begun to strain and she had never really finished counting. It was as if the dots kept swimming before her eyes and still to this day when faced with a boring situation or an uncomfortable one she begins to count the little dots, like ants encircling the bead.

Gear: She doesn’t wear any amour

Weaponry: Since Icylin as been oblivious to her bending powers she carried around quite a few weapons. She has two daggers, one placed expertly on each hip for easy excess. Their hilts carved out of silver, shining gleefully in the sunlight and mischievously in the moons shadow. On each pommel is a sapphire the size of a raindrop. Their blades not the shining gray color, but instead Icylin’s are ivory colored, the color of

Personality: Icylin’s calm and but serious personality is what keeps her sane in life. Someone might describe Icylin as cold, which is exactly true. She is not cold as in a heartless evil witch who cares nothing for others, but rather a serene cool-headed young woman that cares for others but doesn’t show it in her face or in her actions. She can be annoyed in many ways, one way is to interrupt her when she is meditating, as that is her ‘me’ time as some call it. Icylin refers to it as the only thing that keeps her from diving over the deep end. She finds a deep interest in painting and sketching the incredible shapes that ice can form into.

Biography: (Duh. Two good paragraphs. Quintets must follow the guidelines I've set for them.)

I have a qestion you said I was directed to the West earth base, am traveling there currently or already there? I need to know to start my biograhpy part.
You people need to READ! I typed up the age requirements for the avatars, so FOLLOW them! You, up there, the northern heir has to be in her/his mid 20s by now. No ages can overlap. The southern tribe guy also must be atleast 20. Not one avatar character can be the same age as another. Only earth avatars have the most age freedom, and they must be older than 15 and younger than the mid 20s while at the same time not being the same age as any other avatar.

For this one in particular, there are a few problems. The only thing that resembles her as from the water tribes is her physical appearance. Everything else is Earth Kingdom based. Even her name has to be somewhat Earth Kingdom based, but I could see why they call her Icylin since she was found in a block of ice. She should have no real knowledge of her culture or understanding of her tribe's cultural ways because she was raised from an infant in the Earth Kingdom. Make her fit more culturally to the Earth Kingdom while remaining physically in appearance similar to the north tribe. Only the southern tribe avatar will really have a cultural background in his/her tribe, and it's the southern tribe, not even the northern tribe. All characters with exception for mine should be strongly influenced by Earth Kingdom cultures since all characters have lived there for the majority of their life.

We'll start out in the West Earth Kingdom Base. By the way, this base is the same one Aang visited long ago in Episode 21 of Book Two, Earth.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:40 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Okay I think I finish my Sign Up good enough.

I posted this like 23 hours ago..=D

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Last edited by Caecity; 10-13-2007 at 03:40 AM.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
We'll start out in the West Earth Kingdom Base. By the way, this base is the same one Aang visited long ago in Episode 21 of Book Two, Earth.
Actually, if you're referring to the one I think you are, then it's actually Book 2, Chapter 1. There was no episode 21 of Book Two, or any book for that matter. There can't be, each book is 20 episodes long. Anyway, I finished my SU.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Actually, if you're referring to the one I think you are, then it's actually Book 2, Chapter 1. There was no episode 21 of Book Two, or any book for that matter. There can't be, each book is 20 episodes long. Anyway, I finished my SU.
There is an episode 21, but it can also be known as episode 1 of book 2. Including all Avatar episodes, this episode is episode 21. Maybe you just read it wrong.

Maikon Shin is good, just remember he's going to the Earth Base, not Ba Sing Se.

Last edited by Xlugon Pyro; 10-12-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:08 AM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

I love this Rp, I really do but I think i need to take myself out. I feel overloaded right now. I am sorry if I cuased any trouble feel free to give the character i reserved to somone else. (This is going to be a great RP by the way) Sorry again.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:33 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___Alana_Marie___ View Post
I love this Rp, I really do but I think i need to take myself out. I feel overloaded right now. I am sorry if I cuased any trouble feel free to give the character i reserved to somone else. (This is going to be a great RP by the way) Sorry again.
Alright, thanks for notifying us. Good luck with your other RPs.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:40 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post

Okay I think I finish my Sign Up good enough.

Old 10-13-2007, 03:47 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Sorry about that. You're off to a good start, but the clothing and stuff he has is a bit overexaggerated. Yue is the daughter of one of the richest people in the world and her stuff is rather decent yet not insane. You also have a few grammatical errors you should work on. Fix some spacing too and add a bit more in each of the paragraph based sections. Patch it up and you'll be good to go.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:55 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Talking Re: [SU] AQC: Book I, Water

Quote:
Sorry about that. You're off to a good start, but the clothing and stuff he has is a bit overexaggerated. Yue is the daughter of one of the richest people in the world and her stuff is rather decent yet not insane. You also have a few grammatical errors you should work on. Fix some spacing too and add a bit more in each of the paragraph based sections. Patch it up and you'll be good to go.
Grammer done..=D..clothes done..I think.

Soooo..what do you mean about Spaces..Like the cateroies.

Old 10-13-2007, 03:57 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Grammer done..=D..clothes done..I think.

Soooo..what do you mean about Spaces..Like the cateroies.

You spaced in odd places that make it look slightly disorganized. Fixing this would be nice.