Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-14-2007, 03:05 AM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac
Default Re: +Anima: Return of the Anthros.

Wow......

I just got back from eight and a half days of vacation, without computers. I was completely freaked out that I was gonna be totally left behind in the role play, but when I finally got on, I was shocked!

Not only had nothing happened, but my post was the last one on the thread! to top it all off, it took me about 10 minutes to go over everything that has happened in the forum. Granted, I don't care about most of the DP section, and never got into the URPG, so I might be missing out on a few things, but like nothing has happened in the nine days that I've been gone? It really is kinda wierd.

Alright, I'm a little worried that the role play is going to die before it even starts... and I'm suffering traumatic writer's block. I spent like three hours a day looking at a blank piece of paper while I was on a cruise, and I didn't write anything. And I was on a cruise! I wan't so badly to write well, that I'm not writing at all. Maybe, I'm just such a perfectionist that I can't write anything until after I already have everything figured out for me. Maybe that's why I like Role Playing so much. After the initial startup segment of writing, all I really need to do is react, not create new situations that reveal something about a story, but react to whatever comes along, just like I do in real life.

Anyways, to make a long story short, I'm shocked that in nine days, nothing has happened. Hopefully it won't be that way for long.