Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-31-2007, 10:48 PM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac
Default Re: The Middle Ages: Way of Life... RP SU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Mew, I recommed giving Braniac a BIG FAT NUTHIN' ON HIS ACCEPTED sign-up..
Well.. I don't decide.. but I've seen him RP.. HE IS THE BOMB
Wow, Uh... No Comment? I can't really tell if this is a good thing, or a bad thing? Does this mean that you think I am good, or no good? Ah well, it doesn't really matter.

Oh and by the way, I think that you probably didn't need to quote my entire sign up, its pretty long all by itself, it takes up a lot of space for it to be posted twice.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:49 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x

Yes Kaioo, please stop. Didn't you read my rules, no disrespecting the other members? Of course, I don't know what that was but that was totally spamming. Don't do it again and Brainaic, it's okay for being long. That's actually a good thing. Well I'll come back to tell you if you're accepted or not. Though you're probably are...

Brainiac... You're... ACCEPTED! Yes and well I know the plot is sorta small but I got the idea from my fanfic on another site. It was sorta hard to turn this into a RP but Gaby convinced me. Hm... Where is his SU? Anyways, it was sorta hard but you can understand why it is like that right?

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878

Last edited by x-Mizu-Tama-x; 11-01-2007 at 03:10 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:30 AM
Negative Zone Offline

Name: Toan

Appearance: http://content.answers.com/main/cont...Game_cover.jpg
Toan, on his head, wears a green turban. He wears oversized boots, and white pants. He wields the legendary atlimila, which is used to rebuild towns. He also has a sheath on his back.

Personality: Toan is the type of guy you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. He's very dark and depressed because of his town taken away by the Dark Genie. When he's in a good mood, he'll usually just ignore you. When he's in a bad one... Well... Let's just say... Run away. He'll typicly not be included in romance, but when he finds the right girl...

Type: Human

Weapons: Swords

History: Toan grew up in Norune Village. There, he had his best friend, Paige, whom was taken away when the Dark Genie came. The Fairy King came to him and said that he must save the four villages. But he's given up on ever completing his quest, and is only setting out on finding Paige...

Other: (If you have anything else, put it in here,)

RP Sample: C'mon, you've seen me RP. :P
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Old 11-02-2007, 11:42 PM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxys200 View Post
Name: Toan

Appearance: http://content.answers.com/main/cont...Game_cover.jpg
Toan, on his head, wears a green turban. He wears oversized boots, and white pants. He wields the legendary atlimila, which is used to rebuild towns. He also has a sheath on his back.

Personality: Toan is the type of guy you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. He's very dark and depressed because of his town taken away by the Dark Genie. When he's in a good mood, he'll usually just ignore you. When he's in a bad one... Well... Let's just say... Run away. He'll typicly not be included in romance, but when he finds the right girl...

Type: Human

Weapons: Swords

History: Toan grew up in Norune Village. There, he had his best friend, Paige, whom was taken away when the Dark Genie came. The Fairy King came to him and said that he must save the four villages. But he's given up on ever completing his quest, and is only setting out on finding Paige...

Other: (If you have anything else, put it in here,)

RP Sample: C'mon, you've seen me RP. :P
Accepted! Oh and Dusty, maybe you could be a bit more descriptive, though that's just my only problem. Well I'll start the RP in a bit but... One thing, Dusty is that Link?!

Old 11-03-2007, 03:57 AM
Negative Zone Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew Aqua View Post
Accepted! Oh and Dusty, maybe you could be a bit more descriptive, though that's just my only problem. Well I'll start the RP in a bit but... One thing, Dusty is that Link?!
Descriptive... Got it...

No, It's Toan from Dark Cloud. =P
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.

Old 11-03-2007, 05:42 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

*snaps his fingers*

Damnit, I knew this would happen. ;_; I'm guessing I'm no longer reserved/not able to fit in? If not, I understand. Sorry I didn't keep my promise about joining. As I said, I had a LOT of bull to take care of this week. Therefore, I didn't have time to do the SU. x-x

Anyways, off to bed before mom notices I'm still up. ._.

//That KH Obsessed Person, Gaby-Koon//

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 11-03-2007, 07:25 PM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

...Looks like Link to me.... Whatever....

Gaby no!!! You can still join up! I waited for your SU to start the RP. *CoughlieCough* Yeah, I forgot to do it... My laptop got a cold and my sis's hand couldn't stop writing in my drawing journal.... But it will start today, no matter what!

Old 11-03-2007, 07:26 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Is it too late to join, Aqua? I like the idea of this RP, and it could be a experience for me to get out of my old anime-style RPing and into an original character RP.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-03-2007, 07:41 PM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Crystal!! Yes of course you can join! You'll be the last exception! But you have to make it in before I post my RP which is probably after 2 hours and a half. I'm just so happy yo're going to be in my first RP!

But your type can't be human. I've got too many wizards and humans now. So something else. Oh and no elves....

Old 11-03-2007, 07:43 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Don't worry. I'm not going to be human, I just have a human form, and I'm working on it right now, so I should have it up soon.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-03-2007, 08:03 PM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Oh ok. I'm almost done with the new plot. Relax, it's the same plot just phrased differently in a interesting way.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:47 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Name:
Naomi

Appearance:
Part 1- human

Naomi has long, silver hair and navy eyes. She always wears dark clothing, and always has her sword at her side. When she is about to Change, her hair becomes darker, almost midnight black, and her eyes turn either red of yellow, depending if she can control herself or not.. Otherwise, she appears to be a human when she isn't.

Part 2- werepyre

When Naomi has Changed, she takes on the appearance of what looks like a werewolf. But unlike most werewolves, she has bat-like wings and longer ears. Also, her canines are much longer. Her clothes change aswell, from her normal dark ones to a red shirt and dark brown leather pants, both torn. If her eyes are red, then she has almost no control of herself, and when her eyes are yellow, she has complete control.

Personality:
Naomi is the kind of girl who is to herself. She doesn't like to get close to people because when she Changes, she sometimes has no control of herself and can harm those she cares about. She would do anything to protect what she belives in. And yet, with the same attitude, she'll seek revenge. She is easy to get along with, but when you get on her bad side, she may just kill something or someone.

Type:
werepyre: half werewolf, half vampire, with a human form

Weapons:
sword

History:
For as long as she could remember, Naomi has been a werepyre. She was once an assasin, but then found no joy in it. She just did it for the money. She quiet being an assasin, and now when she needs the money, either opens her services as a killer or steals. But she would rather just help people and get nothing in return, which didn't alway work. Now she travels on her own.

Other:
Naomi can understand Wolfen, or wolf language. She once lived with a wolf pack, where she adopted a wolf form. In her wolf form, she is a black wolf with a darker bat-wing pattern on her shoulders, running down her back, yellow eyes, and longer canines.
Aqua

RP Sample:
Does the A New Pokemon Journey RP series count?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-03-2007, 09:07 PM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Yay! You're accepted! Hold on, let me post the RP....

Darn it, I forgot about Gaby-kun... I'll just accept him later....

Old 11-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

//Name//
Kusemono, Toorima
//Gender//
Male
//Age//
//Appearance//
Human. Kitsune.
//Personality//
Toorima cares for himself and only himself. He believes that one has to take care of themselves or you'll fall trying. This is because someone dear to him died protecting him. He's somewhat quiet, though he still talks when needed. His stubbornness knows no bounds, sadly, so he'll never give up on something he's set his eyes on. He's quite respectful to women and his elders, though that doesn't mean he'll help. Well, maybe the old people, but that's about it. He likes being alone most of the time, sadly, which is why he doesn't have many friends. The only things he would consider "friends" would be animals. He adores animals, especially foxes, hence he's one. These are the only things he might just help out. Keyword "might".
//Type//
Kitsune (Fox)
//Weapons//
He mainly uses his fists in battle, though he wont hesitate to use swords and the like in a tight spot. As a kitsune, he is more of a deceiver than a fighter. If he needs to fight as a kitsune, all he’ll be able to manage will is a light bite that’ll barely hurt, even if he bit with all his force.
//History//
No one really knows much about Toorima. And sadly, he doesn't either. He has amnesia from things before he was thirteen. All he could remember was that he stole for a living, an accident happened, and nothing else. He has never killed anyone before just to steal, hence this was the promise he made to his friend before he died.

Sorry the History is so... ugh. It got deleted, and I'm too lazy to do it again. D= If need be, though, I'll edit.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 11-03-2007, 10:18 PM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: The Middle Ages: Way of Life... RP SU [CLOSED]

Accepted! Now we'll start the RP! Now let me spell check my long post and we'll get started.....