Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 01-29-2008, 11:16 PM
Madison Offline
New Trainer

Default Evolving Feebas & berries help...

My goal in this game right now is to evolve my Feebas. My son traded me one that he overfed the wrong berries and it didn't evolve. I put it in the daycare with a magikarp and they are breeding like crazy (2 eggs a day). I have 5 unhatched eggs so far and the other 3 that did hatch were Feebas.

I have a good Feebas that I am leveling up and he likes dry poffins so I think I have a good chance with him. I started making the poffins for him but even the ones I make with Pamtre berries are coming out as mixed berries (dry-sweet, etc.. but high level). Are these OK to give to him or should I keep trying to get ones that are dry only?

Thanks for any help...
Old 01-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Cherry Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Cherry
Default Re: Evolving Feebas & berries help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison View Post
My goal in this game right now is to evolve my Feebas. My son traded me one that he overfed the wrong berries and it didn't evolve. I put it in the daycare with a magikarp and they are breeding like crazy (2 eggs a day). I have 5 unhatched eggs so far and the other 3 that did hatch were Feebas.

I have a good Feebas that I am leveling up and he likes dry poffins so I think I have a good chance with him. I started making the poffins for him but even the ones I make with Pamtre berries are coming out as mixed berries (dry-sweet, etc.. but high level). Are these OK to give to him or should I keep trying to get ones that are dry only?

Thanks for any help...
Sun huh? Well you have to give it lots of poffins (blue) so then when it gets to the max bueuty level it up and it should be Mitotic. I don't think your giving it the right berry.

This is a little help. It's from Ruby and Sappire. link

Last edited by Cherry; 01-29-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:54 AM
16BitAlex Offline
Experienced Trainer

Pamtre-made poffins are far drier than they are sweet. They're a good choice. (Apicot, the other high-level dry berry, produces Dry-Sour if I remember right.)

Wiki is far less smooth and therefore fills your Feebas far more slowly, so it can eat more. Pamtre or Apicot would be the final poffin, as any poffin will fill Feebas after the sheen bar is one star away from filling.

Evolved: 120 but again at 150
Level 100: 315

Name in Pearl: Lucas FC: 5069 2688 2634

Claimed:
Old 01-30-2008, 01:15 AM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie

If you're looking for a simple berry to turn into poffins, try getting a lot of chesto berries, and turn them into poffins without any burns or spills. There's some stuff on the internet that'll tell you what the minimum level total of the berries should be. I don't remember what the average level of chesto berries should be, but the ones I used were enough to evolve my feebas.

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 01-30-2008, 01:38 AM
16BitAlex Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
If you're looking for a simple berry to turn into poffins, try getting a lot of chesto berries, and turn them into poffins without any burns or spills. There's some stuff on the internet that'll tell you what the minimum level total of the berries should be. I don't remember what the average level of chesto berries should be, but the ones I used were enough to evolve my feebas.
Wiki makes a higher-level Poffin with the same smoothness. A perfect Wiki poffin comes out lv. 21 while the Chesto comes out lv. 14.

For comparison, making perfect poffins:
Micle: 44 (extremely filling)
Apicot: 43 (very filling)
Pamtre: 29 (very filling)
Charti and Ganlon: 28 (filling)
Wiki and Chilan: 21 (latter is filling)
Chesto and Cornn: 14 (latter is filling)

The worst thing is to fill on the wrong Poffin. My Regirock is a victim of that, thanks to the stupid Pokeblocks system that made dry-bitter blocks (it needed sour) out of a sour berry. Not enough Tough to get a Yellow Scarf, winning the Master Tough contests nearly cost me my sanity. The moron who put the sheen system in should have been shot.

A hint to stop feeding and start battling: If your Feebas gets the Blue Scarf from the scarf bi...I mean person, it's ready.

Evolved: 120 but again at 150
Level 100: 315

Name in Pearl: Lucas FC: 5069 2688 2634

Claimed:
Old 01-31-2008, 04:05 PM
-Smoo- Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to -Smoo-

2 a day? I get about 35.... Anyway, see if you can get hold of some micle berries. They will easily fill that dry meter.