Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 04-10-2008, 10:33 PM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer
Default Suffering

Suffering

I

Looking out from the entrance I saw the drops of water rapidly splashing down from the above skies. I sat, watched and wondered what was going to happen to our home if the water kept running down from the darkness of the clouds. Last year our house was flood, taking away must of our valuables, leaving us with nothing more than the mourning of our extreme unluckiness.

Turning my body, walking back into the darkness of whence I came. Seeing the lights of each room that erupted from the cave walls. What would come of us? Thinking, thinking, thinking. Was there a way to keep the waters from running into our home, and disrupting the lives that live here.

Last edited by The Jr Trainer; 04-20-2008 at 10:03 PM.