Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 04-12-2004, 09:03 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Steven
Default Fake Codes: Made Up or Heard Before

Well, we have all made them up or heard them, so post some. Here's mine.

If you beat the elite four eight times, then go in again, fish for fish in the first place with the super rod until you catch a magikarp. Raise the magikarp to level 100 without moving or saving, or else it will mess up the code. Now when you get it to level 100 go over and fight the girl and use splash and it will now be a super powerful move and it will say: "Magikarp's Splash turned into Tsunami!" After that you should beat her and go on through the e4 until you get to Lance. He will say, "You have trained your pokemon well, fight me at my house at the bottom of the sea!" Then you will get the HM Dive and be able to dive under the water. Now, go all the way back to the begging of the elite four and dive in the water exactly where you caught the magikarp. Now you will immediatly go into a battle with a Etinogard (dragonite backwards) and it will have the picture backwards and letters backwards aswell. Now use Tsunami and it will say that Etinogard was beaten, and then swim over to his house, it's not that hard to find. Then he will be on a Kingdra! Not even in this game yet, but I guess that it was! So, anyways you go up to him and he says, "Time to see the true ferocity of the elite four!" and then you go into a battle. He will send out a level 140 Missingno. a level 130 Dragonite a level 2 Kingdra (you can catch it), and three dratinis! You use Tsunami on all of them except for kingdra which you use tackle on. It will kill it, except that it will go up and say that it's focus band endured the hit! Then you throw 8 master balls (missingno cheat) or until you catch it. Then he will say you are trully the master, and all of your pokemon will be raised to level 999 and have infinite life. Then there will be a new thing in the PC under bills pc that says Future Trade. If you press A it will open it and you will be able to trade with Ruby and Sapphire!! It's pretty awesome trick, it just takes some time to do, and when you trade all your lvl 100's over you can also breed magikarp's tsunami so that junk magikarps start out with tsunami instead of splash. In contests tsunami makes it so that all the pokemon are nervous for ever and gets the crowd going everyturn by threatening them to cheer. The Kingdra also knows tsunami and carry out which changes battles from 1 on 1 battles to two on two battles in the middle of a battle!
Old 04-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird
Default Re: Fake Codes: Made Up or Heard Before

^Nah, your code is too good to be true.

Current team:
Old 04-12-2004, 11:54 AM
Sandslash Offline
Amateur Trainer

Location: It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Train Magikarp to level 100? I'd never try that code!

I've heard..

Give Pikachu a Water Stone and it'll evolve into Pikablu. (R/B/Y)
Go to the SS Anne and surf to the left side of the screen and there's supposed to be a island with a truck on it. Your supposed to examine the back of the truck and you find a Pokeball with Pikablu inside. (R/B/Y)

Thanks Matthew!
Visit my forum. ^_^
Old 04-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Thunderbird Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Thunderbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandslash
Go to the SS Anne and surf to the left side of the screen and there's supposed to be a island with a truck on it. Your supposed to examine the back of the truck and you find a Pokeball with Pikablu inside. (R/B/Y)
Well, the one i heard is
Go to the SS Anne and surf to the right side of the screen and there's supposed to be a land with a truck on it. Your supposed to examine the front of the truck and you find a Pokeball with Mew inside. (RBY)

Current team:
Old 04-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Sandslash Offline
Amateur Trainer

I guess there's a truck on both sides.

Thanks Matthew!
Visit my forum. ^_^
Old 04-12-2004, 12:31 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

I can't believe how people are believing in these stuff :\

And if Kingdra was programmed into the game, Gameshark would let you shark it in, but no, there's no such thing as "Kingdra" in RBY...

[edit]Well, the SS Anne trick I heard was: Surf to somewhere from the port of SS Anne, and you have to use Strength to push the truck into the water. Then, there'll be a Pokeball left behind. It will be Mew.

Last edited by boltAge; 04-12-2004 at 12:34 PM.
Old 04-13-2004, 12:56 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltAge
I can't believe how people are believing in these stuff :\

And if Kingdra was programmed into the game, Gameshark would let you shark it in, but no, there's no such thing as "Kingdra" in RBY...

[edit]Well, the SS Anne trick I heard was: Surf to somewhere from the port of SS Anne, and you have to use Strength to push the truck into the water. Then, there'll be a Pokeball left behind. It will be Mew.
lol... you know I made it up right? I didn't hear it.

Also, I heard that to get mew you had to get a lvl 100 Machamp and move the truck with strength and Mew would be there. I have actually been to the truck and none of that works.
Old 04-13-2004, 01:16 AM
Sandslash Offline
Amateur Trainer

There's really a truck?

Thanks Matthew!
Visit my forum. ^_^

Last edited by Sandslash; 04-13-2004 at 01:32 AM.
Old 04-13-2004, 01:37 AM
Steven Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandslash
There's really a truck?
Yeah, but it doesn't do anything.
Old 04-13-2004, 01:44 AM
liquid crystal Offline
Elite Trainer

Okay, memme think of the most redictulous cheat I can think of:

How to get a Megazard in R/S.

First, you have to deafeat every trainer in the trainers' eyes five times, except for the Steven of the elite four. After you do this, Defeat the elite for with the following team: Magikarp, Tailow, Magikarp, Magikarp, Poocheyena, Wurmple. IN THAT ORDER and all level 77 with no experience points. When you get to Steven, let him beat you until you only have the Wurple left. Use string shot 17 times on his Skarmory, then use a tackle. This message should pop up: tHE eARLY bIRD gETS tHE wORM!, and you will white out. Leave Evergrande City and fly to every town starting from the far right and going east. Use a After this, fly back to Evergrande where Steven is blocking the entrance to the pokemon league. Speak to him. He says "Hahahaha, (name), you're sooooo wimpy". Repeat three hundred twenty seven times. After the 328th time, get on your bike and cycle completely through the cave without encountering a pokemon. You can't use repel. When you exit, enter the pokemon center and discart all your pokemon except for your lucky Wurmple. Use the super rod to catch a Luvdisc outside. Make sure it is NOT holding a heart scale, or you will need to start over. Go throught the cave again on your bike, and don't run into a wild pokemon. Outside, Steven will talk to you, he says "Wow, (name) you're not a wimp! Your a Luvdisc Master! Will you trade it for a Charmander?'' answer no. He will respond "Will you trade it for a Charmeleon" answer no. He will respond to that, "You've gotta trade it for a Charizard!" Say yes. Steven will show you to the trading center and trade the Luvdisc for the Charizard. Turn the game off the second you see the Charizard sprite. Wait three years and turn the game back on. You will be in the Sootopolis Pokemon center. All your pokemon will be gone except for the Charizard. Talk to the person who loves giant Shroomish. After this, Your Charizard will evolve into Megazard, a pokemon that looks exactly like Shoomish except for its inverted colors.

Here are its stats:

Megazard, ???? pokemon
??? gender, ability: ultimate eye, all attacks hit 100% allways.
attack:999
defense:999
special attack:999
special deffence:999
speed:999
HP:999

+Blast Burn
+Hydro Cannon
+Volt Tackle
+Frenzy Plant

That was the most rediculous code I could think of.