Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 04:26 PM
Keiten Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keiten
Default Re: [RP] The New Pokemon High

Ryuu

I recalled Gardevoir silently, after she waved to the other Pokemon, and she went back into her Poke Ball, though it was a different type of Ball. I looked at Zak, who had fallen asleep, then at Casey. "Ah, not to sound... intrusive..." I whispered lightly, "but you should leave him for now, so he can sleep soundly... He won't be leaving for a while and you need to rest, you know..." I shrugged lightly. "He needs rest, but you do too... It would do you no good to fall asleep sitting." I smiled wryly again. "You should bring his POkemon too, you know... Bring them back tomorrow, but his Eevee needs to sleep..." I straightened, and made for the door. "In any case, I'll be leaving, now, I've overstayed my welcome... See ya tomorrow." I left the room, walking outside, and sighed.

"This was certainly an interesting first day, right Char-kun...?" I held Charizard's Poke Ball, seeing Charizard nod in agreement. I smiled at that and continued walking. "I hope Zak gets better, too... He's a real good Trainer, now I just want to battle him, too... It would be quite interesting, huh?" Charizard roared inaudibly from inside the Ball, and I chuckled softly. "Indeed it would..."
Old 01-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Alice pulled the envelope off the top and hung the bag in the closet, she doubted that she'd have use for the dress she knew was inside, but smiled anyway, and went to putting the rest of her things up. "I study music, mostly piano, but I may have another hobby soon, I recieved a peculiar instrument before I left today, it's supposed to be very hard to find. Otherwise, I have a small intrest in contests and training my pokemon." she told Yuriko, slowly getting used to the girl. Fenrir retreated to the foot of Alice's bed.

OOC: Sorry for not being on so long, the comp. at my dad's was busted.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

(Gah. Procrastination and banned from comp. XD )

Rai sat up in bed as he realised that he probably should be in classes right now. Of course, knowing his luck, this is the very typical thing of him to be late on his first day. He unclipped two pokeballs and quickly called back Zapmaster and Vespera, whilst Thanatos climbed onto his usual perch of Rai's shoulder. With that done, Rai rushed out of his shared dorm, muttering strings of curses under his breath.

As he got out, he saw some people rushing past, looking worried. "What happened?" He asked one of them.

"Someone got hurt while battling," the person replied, "he's in the school's hospital now." Then the person rushed off.

"Odd," Rai murmured and continued on, "nowadays people are battling pokemon instead of pokemon versus pokemon." He heard a cackle in his ear from Thanatos and his ear was flicked. "Yes, I know that joke sucked." He replied with another twisted grin. Luckily, he memorized the layout of the place, and arrived at the Battle Field without too much trouble.

Rai raised and eyebrow at the smashed wall of the Battle Field. "Wow," was all he said before walking down to it. "I hope this doesn't mean lessons are canceled."

(Blah. A mistake may be here and there, but it was all I could think of.)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 01-11-2009, 09:37 PM
scalec Offline

OOC: Well, I certainly haven't been on this in a while...my bad.

I suddenly snapped out of my trans I'd been in while Marina looked patiently at my face, waiting for an order. I smiled apologetically and said, "Sorry, Marina, I spaced out for a sec."

Needless to say, Marina did amazing. I even discovered if she did her Pursuit while an Aqua Jet, she could move amazingly fast and look great at the same time.

I put her back in her Pokeball for a rest and headed back to my room. I wondered what Rai was doing when I saw he wasn't in there. Then I looked at the clock and wondered if I was missing or missed anything. I hoped not.

I collected VaaVoo and Kile, then roamed the halls for information. I noticed somepeople rushing somewhere, so I followed them until I heard they were going to the infirmiry. I can't stand blood.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:38 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

Well, close it, is all I have to say. I have sent valued members a message, and those who didn't get one, I'm sorry. You shall see soon enough.

l links l
Closed Thread