Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Neo Dratini Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy ~WE'RE FAR FROM FINISHED!~

HI im ipokemons friend.
■ Forum name:Neo Dratini
■ Age:16
■ Read the rules?:yup
■ Experience in competitive battles:ok
■ Tell us a little about your life:i like to play on platinum
■ Do you have a YouTube account? If yes, put your link:no
■ What's your preferred Pokémon type?:dragon
■ What's your preferred Pokémon?:dratini
■ Are you going to be active?:yuop
oh and can you tell me how to make a nice avatar like yours scubathediverman?
Old 04-30-2010, 11:04 PM
Ryan Nissan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I'm checking in gaiz.
[20:18] ryannissan: I get what you're saying. And sure, just as long as it's not two hours, SON
[20:23] Broderick1995: two hours my ass
[20:24] ryannissan: LMAO
Old 05-01-2010, 06:38 AM
Neo Dratini Offline
Experienced Trainer

actually ignore my last post
Old 05-01-2010, 10:56 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyshuckle View Post
Glad to see you stepped up Scuba. Good luck, you'll make a fine leader.
Thanks. ^^

@Neo Dratini: Uh I'm confused, are you wanting to join?

Anyways, a guy named neo pikachu made it for me, you can find his shop in the graphic art section. He's really good, I so you should let him make you a avatar and or banner.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 05-04-2010, 02:46 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Just checking.

I'm going to start promoting the clan on my channel, so hopefully people will join.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 05-04-2010, 05:59 AM
Mystery The Fated Offline

Thank god someone thinks like me. Scub, I can already see you going places (just be sure you and your peeps stay behind us lol). I came to wish you luck you won't be needing (seeing as this clan has the most legendary line up).

A cool idea I had was for the wars section. Maybe have each player give a run down of what they were thinking during they're match. Wheb I look at a war score all I see is what's in front of me. In this case 3-0. However if you added war storie critiques, it'd be 1. More appealing, and 2. Would shed more light on what really went down (exd close game, sweep, hax...ect)

Just a random thought. Also you need to celebrate bro. Your a freaking leader now go do a video or something ya jerk.

Later, best wishes

Mystery
Old 05-04-2010, 06:26 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Fated View Post
Thank god someone thinks like me. Scub, I can already see you going places (just be sure you and your peeps stay behind us lol). I came to wish you luck you won't be needing (seeing as this clan has the most legendary line up).

A cool idea I had was for the wars section. Maybe have each player give a run down of what they were thinking during they're match. Wheb I look at a war score all I see is what's in front of me. In this case 3-0. However if you added war storie critiques, it'd be 1. More appealing, and 2. Would shed more light on what really went down (exd close game, sweep, hax...ect)

Just a random thought. Also you need to celebrate bro. Your a freaking leader now go do a video or something ya jerk.

Later, best wishes

Mystery
Thanks, hopefully we won't ;). Yeah we have a legendary line up that doesn't like to post xD.

Sort of like a war story? Yeah it's a cool idea, but it's kind of hard to do it for a wifi battle.

I'm actually uploading a battle with SS right now

Old 05-04-2010, 06:49 AM
pokemonfanboy2000 Offline

Send a message via AIM to pokemonfanboy2000

Hey man good luck on the new TDL hope it goes further then it did before. If thats even possible. LOL.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

Aw damn, every time I take a break somebody quits or a clan is disbanded. ._.;
Good to see I'm still considered a member, but after reading the thread Scuba started about a new limit on clan membership, I also have an idea. Just to start things off, I think that we should do an activity sweep. Once a month, if a member has not posting at least 1 time, they're out until they can fill out an application form again as long as there is nobody else taking that spot. I just think it's hurting the entire battling center's activity when there are new battlers coming to the site every couple of weeks, while the clans are "full", when in reality four of five people post semi-daily; you know? It's just a suggestion, keep in mind. :3
Anyway, I'm getting back into the OU metagame, surely but slowly. Sick today so I'm staying home from school, which means I'll be able to work on my new team a bit. Scuba, if you're online today we need to talk.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Ryan Nissan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
Good to see I'm still considered a member, but after reading the thread Scuba started about a new limit on clan membership, I also have an idea. Just to start things off, I think that we should do an activity sweep. Once a month, if a member has not posting at least 1 time, they're out until they can fill out an application form again as long as there is nobody else taking that spot. I just think it's hurting the entire battling center's activity when there are new battlers coming to the site every couple of weeks, while the clans are "full", when in reality four of five people post semi-daily; you know? It's just a suggestion, keep in mind. :3
Anyway, I'm getting back into the OU metagame, surely but slowly. Sick today so I'm staying home from school, which means I'll be able to work on my new team a bit. Scuba, if you're online today we need to talk.
Thats good dude.

I haven't battled in 3 months, though, so I'm kinda making a new team atm
[20:18] ryannissan: I get what you're saying. And sure, just as long as it's not two hours, SON
[20:23] Broderick1995: two hours my ass
[20:24] ryannissan: LMAO
Old 05-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Mystery The Fated Offline

Well that idea goes for shoddy steve. As far as wifi battles go, there's gts and youtube. Just something to consider for a semi entertaining first post.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:50 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Quote:
I've already started a sweep for some members, they have until Fri. to post in the clan. Alonzo still wants in, but we need to remind him to post. Anthony I'm betting is still in. I've not talked him, but if you or Ryan see him on, ask him.

But I'm glad you're starting to battle again and post on youtube :D

Sorry, I had to perform in my percussion ensemble's concert, so I away from the computer all day. I'll try to catch you on tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Nissan View Post
Thats good dude.

I haven't battled in 3 months, though, so I'm kinda making a new team atm
Sweet, when you get it done, we need to battle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Fated View Post
Well that idea goes for shoddy steve. As far as wifi battles go, there's gts and youtube. Just something to consider for a semi entertaining first post.
We there's already something like that, they're called war stories. On shoddy, after the battle you save the battle in a text format. Then people would write in what they were thinking after every turn. Here's an example.

Last edited by scubasteveE; 05-05-2010 at 05:52 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Broderick Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
I've already started a sweep for some members, they have until Fri. to post in the clan. Alonzo still wants in, but we need to remind him to post. Anthony I'm betting is still in. I've not talked him, but if you or Ryan see him on, ask him.

But I'm glad you're starting to battle again and post on youtube :D

Sorry, I had to perform in my percussion ensemble's concert, so I away from the computer all day. I'll try to catch you on tomorrow.

Sweet, when you get it done, we need to battle.

We there's already something like that, they're called war stories. On shoddy, after the battle you save the battle in a text format. Then people would write in what they were thinking after every turn. Here's an example.
That War story thing would actually be a great way to report battles, come to think of it... However, I think there may be some disputes with people not wanting to reveal their teams. Why am I on an 9:30 AM you ask?!? Well, sick and my dad's out so I felt the need to veg out on the computer for a while 'till he gets back.
Still sick today, my throat is killing me. I woke up almost unable to swallow from all the drainage built up in my throat (eww gross), and it's somewhat hard to talk. Hopefully I can play in my last baseball game on Friday.
My NU team I think is finished, although I'm a little sketched out my one of my strategies within it... I'll talk to somebody about it later if they want. My OU team is also undergoing testing on shoddy, so that'll be done soon ready for a war.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:44 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Quote:
That War story thing would actually be a great way to report battles, come to think of it... However, I think there may be some disputes with people not wanting to reveal their teams. Why am I on an 9:30 AM you ask?!? Well, sick and my dad's out so I felt the need to veg out on the computer for a while 'till he gets back.
Still sick today, my throat is killing me. I woke up almost unable to swallow from all the drainage built up in my throat (eww gross), and it's somewhat hard to talk. Hopefully I can play in my last baseball game on Friday.
My NU team I think is finished, although I'm a little sketched out my one of my strategies within it... I'll talk to somebody about it later if they want. My OU team is also undergoing testing on shoddy, so that'll be done soon ready for a war.
yeah it would, but if someone battles on wifi only and doesn't record, then it won't really work. But still, people who shoddy and record battles still can.

Dude I hope you get better soon and that sounds really good. When I find out our situation on our members, then I'll start looking for a war.

I'm actually kind of lucky that I haven't gotten strap throat yet. I usually get it around now, because it's really easy for me to get.

Old 05-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Broderick Offline

Wow... I'm really training a legit team. ._. Hopefully I'll be going to the VGC Regionals in Seattle on Saturday... if I can get a good team. My challenges are getting Groudon and Ho-Oh. I have a Ho-oh ready to be traded to me by BlueJello, but I need a Careful UT Groudon. Anyone have one? ;-;