Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.

Old 03-26-2010, 08:04 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

Trainer Brisbane
Outer Heavens

My third ranger- am I really that unlucky, they keep changing? - introduced himself, making a light joke to break the ice. I smiled- he looked a sweet person. Like Marshmallows. I'll call him Marshmallow-san from now on.

"- your Hyperball's stopped rocking. You gonna name her?"

"Hm... maybe, Marshmallow..." I replied without thinking- it probably sounded like I was naming the Drifloon... Come to think of it, it wasn't that bad a name for it. "I still haven't decided, in all honesty. I'll think about it later, but for now, why won't we go rest under there?" I continued pointing at a tree mane erupting from a nearby platform. "I'd love to sit there a little while and enjoy the scenery- it really doesn't feel like I'm having an expedition for Pokemon here, honestly." I flashed him a friendly smile for good measure.

"Saudaje, you coming?" I asked my Pokemon, who had got up quite gracefully and looked- my word!- very much like a different Pokemon altogether- she was relaxed, healthy. Strong.

Depending on what Pokemon I would be facing next, she could try to take it on as well- seeing how she was still under the soothing effects of Calm Mind- but probably I wouldn't have let her enter another battle this soon. She deserved to rest up a little.

Making my way towards the tree, the Ranger following- even though he's supposed to guide, I thought with a chuckle- and my Jynx on my other side, I started whistling a random tune as I patted her blonde hair, silently praising her for a job well done. We soon arrived under there, and I stretched out before sitting under there, a soothing chirping noise ringing in my head- I hoped there was no nest I was disturbing on that tree.

"So how did you end up becoming a Ranger?" I suddenly asked.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:36 AM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

NBP

Ranger Jax
Outer Heavens

"Hm... maybe, Marshmallow... I still haven't decided, in all honesty. I'll think about it later, but for now, why won't we go rest under there?" Brisbane smiled warmly, and gestured across the cold, cobbled ground towards an ancient looking tree, planted in a square that had been dug out especially for him. From a brief glance it seemed to me like it was a Majesty Oak, thousands of finger-like branches protruding from its twisted trunk. It looked like an old man, weathered, worn, and wrinkled, the effects of time evident on its body. "I'd love to sit there a little while and enjoy the scenery- it really doesn't feel like I'm having an expedition for Pokemon here, honestly." He offered me a friendly smile, and I smiled back. I liked this guy, he seemed nice, and was laidback. Uptight people really push my buttons.

I nodded in reply, glad to be allowed to relax for a change. "Sure, why not? You're right, it sure is a beautiful place." In this job, even though you see the outposts often enough when you guide people through them, you rarely get a chance to take things slow, or even just sit, and enjoy the actual appearances of the places. Some areas of the park weren't really worth looking at either way, but places like this would be a sight for sore eyes after a stressful day when you just want to unwind.

"Saudaje, you coming?" Brisbane beckoned his Pokemon, who happened to look a whole lot better after her Wish. She looked well and rested. Seeing her reminded me that Jasper would probably enjoy the views too, so I reached into my back pocket, pulled out his Pokeball, and released the capture mechanism. In a burst of white light a Raichu formed before me, arms outstretched in pure ecstacy, overjoyed to be out of his Pokeball and to see me.

He leapt up into my arms in a burst of agility, nuzzling my face with his. I smiled to myself as we shared an embrace, not used to being separated for so long. He would've been out of his Pokeball already, but I was afraid he might scare off the Flying-types that Brisbane was looking for. Looking out into the endless sky, however, I realised that I couldn't not let him see this. Besides, I was pretty confident that Brisbane and his Pokemon were more than capable of capturing anything here without fear of it getting away.

Brisbane was already moving, setting the pace at something of a casual stroll. I followed him, despite the fact that I was meant to be the one doing the guiding. It made a nice change, though, to have someone else be in charge. It wasn't long before we reached the ancient tree, the leaves on the branches housing countless Pokemon. Brisbane stretched and sat up against the trunk, making himself comfortable.

"So how did you end up becoming a Ranger?" he asked me out of the blue. Even better, he was making small talk. He seemed like a really nice guy - I'd have to check when he was next visiting the Park and be sure to Ranger his expedition again.

"Well, I've always loved Pokemon," I smiled, sitting down next to him with Raichu on the other side of me. "I dunno, I guess I was just drawn to this place. I'm not half bad at my job, either, I sorta have a knack for this kind of stuff." I stopped there, not wanting to sound like I was 'blowing my own trumpet' too much. I didn't really know what else to say, but luckily I was saved when a small Pidgey, not much bigger than my hand, fell from the tree above us and landed in my lap.

I chuckled, petting the small bird, Pidgey nuzzling my hand back. "Aww, poor little fella', the wind probably blew him down. Say, you're not interested in a Pidgey, are you?"

---

Trainer Stats

Trainer: Brisbane Kreutzhart
Area Effects: A huge tree with many wild Pokemon hiding within it. The Sun is shining brightly, with a strong wind blowing.
Encounters Remaining: 12

Current Wild Pokemon: Pidgey (??/??/Keen Eye) ~ 100%

Pokemon Encountered: #1 Pidgey, #2 Drifloon, #3 Pidgey
Pokemon Captured: Drifloon (Female, Aftermath, Naive)

Items: Full Restore (x1), Hyper Ball (x4), Max Potion (x4), Ranger's Delight (x1), Supreme Parkball (x1), Type Repellent (x1)

Pokemon Stats

Jynx (Saudaje) ~ 82%
Currently Out of Pokeball
Female / Forewarn / Careful
[IceBeam TM] [Toxic TM] [PsychUp TM] [Protect TM] [SleepTalk TM] [Snore TM] [Calm Mind TM] [Shadow Ball TM] [Energy Ball TM] [Substitute TM] [Bubblebeam TM] [Wish BM] [Fake Out BM] [Sweet Scent TM] [Taunt TM] [Grass Knot TM] [Teleport TM] [Secret Power TM]

Magmortar (Firada) ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Flame Body / Bashful Nature
[Counter MT] [Barrier EM] [MudSlap TM] [Sleep Talk TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Taunt TM] [Rock Tomb TM] [Rock Slide TM] [Will-O-Wisp TM] [FocusPunch TM] [Overheat TM] [Focus Blast TM] [Attract TM] [Secret Power TM] [Teleport TM] [Toxic TM]

Flygon (Lybel) ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Female / Levitate / Jolly
[Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [Sunny Day TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron Tail TM] [Rock Smash HM] [Defog HM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [Quick Attack BM] [Thunder Punch MT] [Hidden Power Ice TM]
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 03-28-2010, 03:08 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Saundra Blake
Outer Heaven

"Oh, it's very cute," I said, chuckling as the cottony-winged bird alighted on my head. "But right now, I think I'm looking for something else. However, I wouldn't object if you wished to accompany us," I added, not wanting to hurt the bird's feelings. Getting an idea I added, "I just don't feel like battling such a strong Pokemon right now. If my party gets worn out from battling you, where will I be then!"

My hope was that the Swablu would take this praise and be pleased by it. In truth I simply didn't want to battle it right now, since there was a good chance I may rin into an Altaria later, or a Pokemon I was more interested in capturing. As was already mentioned, though, I didn't want to hurt the little Pokemon's feelings by just saying I didn't want to battle it.

=====

OOC: My God, horrible short post ><...

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 03-29-2010, 06:39 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Trainer Brisbane
Outer Heavem

After a brief talk about himself, a little Pidgey fell on Marshmallow-san's lap, looking quite playful. It was quite a cute sight as the guy petted the little bird's head, and in reply it cooed happily. "Say, you wouldn't be interested in a Pidgey, would you?" my ranger asked.

"Hm... No, not really. I mean, they are very nice Pokemon, but my Noctowl back home would probably throw a fit if he saw me coming with a little bird with me- he's pretty jealous, he may think I'm trying to replace him. I'd rather not risk it, honestly. Now, little one," I said to the Pidgey. "Can you get back to your nest, or do you need some help?"

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:50 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton

NBP

Ranger Ren
Outer Heaven

The Swablu cooed happily at Saundra's apparent complement and nuzzled her face with its fluffy cottonball wings. Ren figured the small blue bird would hang around for a while, but then Swablu suddenly jerked its head up like it sensed something dangerous was coming and quickly fluttered off.

"Hmm, I wonder what that was about..." Ren mused, assuming that a rogue Salamence or something was passing through and it spooked the little bird. She shrugged. "Let's keep moving."

They started walking again, Ren leading them towards the massive, ancient tree in the center of the platform they were currently on. It was truly a beautiful day- the sun was shining, Pokemon were everywhere, and it seemed like they were in some kind of amazing paradise. She felt like nothing in the world could possibly disrupt this wonderful paradise, when suddenly a shadow fell over the entire area and the ground began to rumble.

Ren gasped when she looked up at the sky- the clouds had turned a dark greyish purple and were beginning to change form. Is that a face? she wondered, but before she could share her question with Saundra, the 'mouth' of the cloud creature slowly stretched open as it let out the loudest, deepest roar she had ever heard.

All the Pokemon that had been nesting in the great tree fled at once. What seemed odd was that many of them seemed to be flying in the direction of the terrifying presence in the sky, like a child returning to its parent.

Ren shakily turned to Saundra. "...I think we just witnessed one of the most fascinating and mysterious phenomenon one could ever possibly see. That is most definitely Arceus, the Pokemon who created the universe. I never thought I would ever live to see such a sight."

Trainer Stats

Trainer: Saundra Blake (DoH)
Area: Outer Heavens
Area Effects: The sky is dark, the ground is shaking, and the
Encounters: 13

Wild Pokemon
Genderless Arceus w/Multitype

Trainer's Pokemon

Ripper the Serious Male Scizor <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Technician
EMs: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Databyte the Genderless Docile Porygon-Z <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Download
EMs: TM Protect ; TM Shadow Ball, TM Thunder Wave ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Dark Pulse ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Hidden Power (Electric) ; TM Psychic

Seagem the Sassy Female Dragonite <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Inner Focus
EMs: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Hidden Power (Rock) ; TM Attract ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Rest ; TM Rain Dance ; MT Draco Meteor

Items: Hyper Ball x6 ; x3 Full Restore
Pokemon Seen: Swablu, Arceus
Pokemon Captured: None

((Sorry Jess but I just wanted to get this out of the way now, you might thank me later. Also, sorry to Jackson and DG if my giant beast rained on your parade. I promise I won't break the Heavens or anything.))

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]
Old 03-31-2010, 06:59 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: XD Sheep.

=====

IC: Saundra Brown
Outer Heaven

I gazed upwards at the unbelievable sight above me, watching as dozens of Flying Pokemon flew up to meet the giant visage looking down on us. I didn’t know if I was imagining it or not, but I thought I could sense a timeless, compassionate gentleness in the face in those clouds. I heard Ren’s breathless comment beside me and nodded slowly, barely comprehending her words.

“This is…” I trailed off, unable to put into words how incredible this encounter was. How can you say anything to explain how it feels to literally look upon the face of a god? I felt a shudder race through me, not one of fear or apprehension, but pure, raw wonder. I would probably never see something like this again for the rest of my life. I could only curse myself for not having a camera with which to capture this awesome moment.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 04-03-2010, 03:06 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

NBP

Ranger Ren
Outer Heavens

A moment later the large face in the clouds let out a benevolent roar before fading away, the clouds going back to their normal fluffy white and the sky getting bright once again. The silhouette of a large, majestic biped could be faintly seen darting out of the clouds, then vanished; it appeared as if it had flown directly into the sun.

Ren blinked, still a bit speechless. How many rangers could say that they witnessed the god of all Pokemon and creator of the universe? What luck! She could hardly wait until she could return home to Fuschia City and tell everyone what she had seen! They'd probably worship her!

The caw of a passing Fearow brought her back to reality and she shook it off, turning back to Saundra, who was still staring in awe at the sky. "That was amazing. Consider yourself very lucky." she said, giving her a small smile, "But we should keep moving. I do not wish to waste your time and money and have you go home empty handed."

She put her hand over her eyes to shield them from the sun as she scanned the area for any nearby wild Pokemon, but there appeared to be none to be found. "Hmm, I see nothing. All the Pokemon must have flown off towards Arceus and have yet to come back to their nests. No worries, I'm sure we'll find one soon. Which way would you like to go?"

Wild Pokemon
None D:

Trainer Stats
Trainer: Saundra Blake
Area Effects: None
Encounters: 12

Trainer's Pokemon
100%
EMs: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

100%
EMs: TM Protect ; TM Shadow Ball, TM Thunder Wave ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Dark Pulse ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Hidden Power (Electric) ; TM Psychic

100%
EMs: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Hidden Power (Rock) ; TM Attract ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Rest ; TM Rain Dance ; MT Draco Meteor

Pokemon Seen: Swablu, Arceus

((lol I promise next post you'll get some trade bait.))

[URPG] [Links]
Old 04-04-2010, 03:50 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

OOC: Sorry for the wait. D:

NBP

Ranger Jax
Outer Heavens

"Hm... No, not really. I mean, they are very nice Pokemon, but my Noctowl back home would probably throw a fit if he saw me coming with a little bird with me- he's pretty jealous, he may think I'm trying to replace him. I'd rather not risk it, honestly. Now, little one," Brisbane said to the Pidgey, "Can you get back to your nest, or do you need some help?" I looked away from my trainer and back at Pidgey, who seemed more than happy just sitting in my lap. I smiled at the little bird, who cooed again as I petted it gently.

I scooped it up in my hands and stood up. "It's alright, Brisbane, I've got this. I was getting a bit stiff sitting anyways, and besides, this is what I'm paid for," I chuckled. Reaching into my back pocket, I fumbled around, feeling for the right Pokeball. I found it after a moment, withdrew it from my pocket, and released the capture mechanism. In a burst of white light, a Scizor formed before me, its glossy red steel shell glistening in the sunshine. Each pincer was dotted, most likely to look like eyes for intimidation of a foe. Three horns protruded from his head, adding to his tough demeanour, sharper than shattered glass.

"Blaid, mind taking this little guy back up there to his nest? His mother might be worried," I smiled at my Scizor. Brisbane probably didn't know, but I had more than one Pokemon that could've done this job for me. I was sort of a Flying-type enthusiast. I'd even thought of trying for a Gym at one point. Blaid nodded his steely-determined nod, took the Pidgey from me, perched it on one of his pincers, and beat his clear wings faster than even my eyes could see. I turned back to Brisbane and smiled.

I was about to open my mouth to speak when I was interrupted by incredibly loud squawking and a ruckus from the tree top. I looked back up to check if Blaid and Pidgey were okay, but I saw something else. Two Spearows, both looking extremely angry, were flapping about, Growling at Blaid and the Pidgey. Pidgey was shying backwards, into the safety of Blaid's chest, my Scizor glaring right back at the two bird Pokemon. Jasper, now by my side, looked up in worry and anger, sparks flying from his cheeks in fury. I held my hand out in front of him to appease him, and he reluctantly stepped back slightly.

"Man, they sure don't look happy," I thought out loud. "Brisbane, we need to protect Pidgey, so if you want to capture either of them then I'll leave it to you, but if not then I'll let Scizor frighten them away."

---

Trainer Stats

Trainer: Brisbane Kreutzhart
Area Effects: A huge tree with many wild Pokemon hiding within it. The Sun is shining brightly, with a strong wind blowing.
Encounters Remaining: 10

Current Wild Pokemon:

Spearow (??/??/Keen Eye) ~ 100%
Spearow (??/??/Keen Eye) ~ 100%

Pokemon Encountered: #1 Pidgey, #2 Drifloon, #3 Pidgey, #4 Spearow + #5 Spearow,
Pokemon Captured: Drifloon (Female, Aftermath, Naive)

Items: Full Restore (x1), Hyper Ball (x4), Max Potion (x4), Ranger's Delight (x1), Supreme Parkball (x1), Type Repellent (x1)

Pokemon Stats

Jynx (Saudaje) ~ 82%
Currently Out of Pokeball
Female / Forewarn / Careful
[IceBeam TM] [Toxic TM] [PsychUp TM] [Protect TM] [SleepTalk TM] [Snore TM] [Calm Mind TM] [Shadow Ball TM] [Energy Ball TM] [Substitute TM] [Bubblebeam TM] [Wish BM] [Fake Out BM] [Sweet Scent TM] [Taunt TM] [Grass Knot TM] [Teleport TM] [Secret Power TM]

Magmortar (Firada) ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Flame Body / Bashful Nature
[Counter MT] [Barrier EM] [MudSlap TM] [Sleep Talk TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Taunt TM] [Rock Tomb TM] [Rock Slide TM] [Will-O-Wisp TM] [FocusPunch TM] [Overheat TM] [Focus Blast TM] [Attract TM] [Secret Power TM] [Teleport TM] [Toxic TM]

Flygon (Lybel) ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Female / Levitate / Jolly
[Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [Sunny Day TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron Tail TM] [Rock Smash HM] [Defog HM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [Quick Attack BM] [Thunder Punch MT] [Hidden Power Ice TM]
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 04-15-2010, 10:13 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: GAH! I’m sorry this is coming so late! @__@...

Saundra Brown
Outer Heaven

I smiled at my Ranger as the visage of Arceus faded away, still feeling awed by the encounter. When Ren asked which way I wanted to go, I waved about aimlessly with my right hand, indicating that it didn’t really matter.

“Well, we go straight I suppose, unless you think we’d have better pickings on a higher platform. My Dragonite, Seagem, would easily be able to carry me if need be, and probably you as well.”

=====

OOC: Such a horrible, terrible, short post of phailness. ;_;

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 04-15-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:15 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

NBP

Ranger Ren
Outer Heavens

When Saundra suggested that her Dragonite take them even higher in the sky than they already were, Ren's face grew paler. "N-no, that will not be necessary. I am sure we will find a Pokemon soon." she said quickly, the idea of being up any higher making her quite uneasy.

She let out a small sigh as she took Saundra's first suggestion and continued to lead them straight ahead. This area became more rocky, with a small cliff that wrapped around the platform's edge. One would assume that the cliff would be home to more dragon-like Pokemon and them alone but as they passed through they noticed several large nests made of broken branches with smaller, rather pale eggs that presumably belonged to a Fearow or Pidgeot.

They hadn't been hiking for more than a few minutes when they heard a very loud, high pitched screech. The shadow of something big circled above them, and when they tilted their heads up they came face to face with a rather angry looking Aerodactyl.

"Wow, I did not think these still existed! It must have been sleeping for ages when Arceus's call woke it up. I can understand why it is so angry though, I really dislike being woken from a nap." Ren mused.

Wild Pokemon

??? ? Aerodactyl w/Rock Head

Trainer Stats
Trainer: Saundra Blake
Area Effects: None
Encounters: 12

Trainer's Pokemon
100%

100%

100%

Pokemon Seen: Swablu, Arceus, Aerodactyl

((Well, that was anti-climatic. Enjoy your tradebait. ))

[URPG] [Links]
Old 05-05-2010, 10:21 PM
pokemonfanboy2000 Offline

Send a message via AIM to pokemonfanboy2000

how do you get a ranger?
Old 05-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Shock64 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shock64 Send a message via MSN to Shock64

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonfanboy2000 View Post
how do you get a ranger?
This is not the place to ask. Ask in the General Park Discussion thread.

|URPG Stats|Contest Stats|Park Stats|
Old 05-17-2010, 09:43 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Trainer Brisbane
Outer HEaven

Aw man, just what I needed. Two silly Pokemon angry at me- well, not really me, but doesn't really matter. They were threatening the poor Pidgey, and I wouldn't let it slide.

"I don't want them, and I wouldn't catch such bullies anyway," I replied to my Ranger while standing up and stretching a little. "However, I'll take care of this. My Flygon could use some workout, and I'm curious to try something..."

I tossed a green Pokeball in the air, an elaborated stripe pattern going from the button on the upper surface of it. It blew open, and a giant figure soared in the sky, taking an exhilarating flight around the pillar. She then roosted on the ground, nuzzling her giant head over my side. "Yeah, yeah, I'm happy to see you too Vibrada, but we got some work to do." She chirped cheerily before taking a look at her opponents. "You see those two Spearow? Well, they had the nerve to scare this poor little Pidgey away from its nest," I explained while pointing at the cowering pidgeon behind Blaid, the Scizor.

For a second, the sand dragon was... mesmerized. The cute little bundle of feathers was shivering a little at the appearance of the dragon, not to count the angry Spearow, and I just knew how my Flygon liked this kind of things. I could swear her pupils took shape of hearts for a second there!

I just had to chuckle under my breath, and then continued. "Those two birds bullied him away, can you conceive that?"

The desert spirit turned around, glowering at the two sparrows, a hidden blaze lighting her heart. The great wings flapped restless as the long, slender green tail thumped rhytmically on the ground. I smiled. The show was about to start.

But Marshmallow-san didn't know! I'd better warn him. "Erm, I guess I really riled her up," I said. "She's about to summon a sandstorm, which probably won't be pleasant for you. I'm sure your Scizor will be fine, as long as he won't try to take flight, but I'm worried about the Pidgey. Can you make it stand still and calm it down? I think I can handle this."

I then drew from a hidden pocket a pair of googgles and put them on- this was going to be fun.

A high wail resonated in the pillar, my Flygon's cry, as she mystically prayed with her head held high. I was curious to see how she would manage to conjure a sandstorm this high, since these pillars had no small debris for her to use, to my knowledge at least. Maybe it was a bad idea to call her, seeing this, but well, I started, so I had to see it end.

Suddenly, a huge chunk of dirt flew right past the border of the pillar, shooting up like a rocket, then it broke down and started spiraling around the Pokemon, en eeire sound filling the area. Still glowering at the two Pokemon, she flapped her wings and the debris followed the movements, disperding in the air and creating a twister. The funnel cloud darted towards the Pokemon as I, surprised, answered my question.

OoC: there, done. Finally, too. I'm not really interested in a couple of Spearow- by the way, it IS only one encounter, right?- but, in the light of the ruckus happening, I want to try my hands at fighting 'em off.

EDIT: at this point in time, this run was a failure for me so imma claiming that Drifloon.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 09-17-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: Holy sweet-and-sour sauce on a Sunday afternoon in July, Batman! I’m FINALLY making a post! And for once it’s not a tiny, two-sentence pittance, either ^^. But at first I was making a post as if I’d brought my Froslass, and I had to redo most of it @__@. Ah well lol.

And yay, Aero!

=====

IC: Saundra Blake
Outer Heaven

I couldn’t believe it. Not only did I have the once-in-a-lifetime chance of seeing Arceus’s mighty form in person only minutes after arriving at Outer Heaven, I was now in the presence of one of the rarest Pokemon in all existence: an Areodactyl! Ren let out a startled exclamation upon seeing the stone pteradon, then remarked that Arceus’s call had probably roused it from an ages-long slumber. I nodded absently, not so worried about its mere existence as I was about how to go about battling it. The Aerodactyl looked angry, that was certain; whether it was because it had just woken up or simply didn’t like our presence was impossible to tell.

‘The cause of Aero’s ire isn’t important,’ I thought, watching the pteradon flying above us. ‘All that matters is that it’s mad, and that an angry creature makes more mistakes than a level-headed one. Still, I can’t be careless. Aero are powerful Pokemon, and a single bad move can spell disaster for any of my own Pokemon. Let’s see…Seagem is weak to a lot of Aero’s moves, and Databyte would take neutral damage from most of them. Ripper would have the best physical protection, but he’s slow. In THIS battle, speed is going to matter. Seagem would be the ideal choice, then. She’s fast, strong, and has solid defenses. But it’s going to take more than sheer stamina. Seagem has powerful combos, but they take time to set up, and anyways, she likes to show off too much. I think Databyte is going to be the best bet here. It might not have the best defenses, but its fast and can quickly set up. Not only that, it has a lot of moves that don’t require it to be in close-quarters; if it doesn’t have to get close to attack, it can avoid being struck.’

My mind made up, I drew forth the Ball that contained Databyte, my Porygon-Z. I pressed the lock-release button in the middle of the sphere, causing it to expand and fill my hand. Once it had taken its full size, the Ball popped open with a bright flash of glaring white light. When the light faded away, Databyte hovered about shoulder height, its dark-pink body hanging motionlessly in midair. The Pokemon’s dark blue arms and same-colored tail hung without so much as twitching; the computer’s feral yellow eyes were dark, like a screen that was turned off. Clearly Databyte had been in what I called its power-save mode (sort of like a doze to most other creatures), but within seconds of being released from its PokeBall the Porygon-Z snapped to alert attentiveness. Its eyes flickered before taking on a bright yellow hue as it turned its gaze to me, then glanced up. It made a soft mechanical hum upon seeing the pteradon above us.

“All right, Databyte, we’ve got a pretty tough battle ahead of us,” I told it. Databyte looked back at me and nodded once, the only movement it made. “Aero is fast and strong, and its physical defenses are solid. We need to play a hard game of keep-away while we wear it down.” Databyte didn’t respond, but I knew it understood completely. Keep-away was our codeword for battling while remaining out of the reach of the enemy’s attacks. A strong Pokemon like Aero could take Databyte out in just a few hits, so it fully grasped the importance of staying out of its foe’s range of attack. “Let’s start with a little space-time manipulation, and then follow it up with some of that mental fortitude of yours to further muddle Aero’s capabilities.”

Databyte gave a low hum that ended in a series of rapid clicks as it processed the commands. It then flicked its tail straight up and held its arms out so they were parallel with the ground. Afterward, the supercomputer began to run a number of highly complicated algorithms, and within seconds it was pulling up hundreds per second. Eventually, the overload of mind-bogglingly complex information began to take a toll on Databyte, despite its ultra-powerful processors and extremely capable data banks. Before the lag could cause a fatal system error (thus leading to a crash), Databyte dropped its arms and tail in a violent jerking motion, forcibly ejecting the data as it started to corrupt. This ejection into the physical world cause a bizarre effect to take place; the corrupting data caused a vacuum in time and space, were speed was reversed. The Trick Room didn’t spread too far, only reaching for a few dozen yards in all directions. Slow-moving Pokemon caught in the move’s influence would find themselves moving at hyper speeds; faster Pokemon, like Aero, would discover that they moved much slower than they were used to. Not only would it cause physical delays, it would throw off any effected by it until they got used to the new conditions.

On the heels of its Trick Room, Databyte lifted one arm and pointed it at Aero, focusing its considerable concentration and dumping unused information to further bolster the output of its processors. Thus prepared, Databyte formed drew forth some of the corrupt data in the air, being careful not to download any of it back into its systems. Once it had gathered a small sphere that flashed an array of colors, Databyte injected a new information packet into it. This packet contained specific antivirus deletion software, and within seconds the data-sphere had been formatted. Fresh, blank, and devoid of any color, the data could be rewritten, which Databyte set to doing. Flipping through its dozens of data banks, the Porygon-Z drew up a file on the Psychic type, then opened a sub-folder containing all information it had on every Psychic-aligned move. It cross-referenced my code term with the move in its banks that matched the term; “mental fortitude” was the term I used when I wanted Databyte to perform a Psychic attack.

Once it had found the information it wanted, Databyte imprinted it into the data-sphere hovering in front of its outstretched arm. It then swung its arm in a single counter-clockwise circle, sending the data-sphere, which was now a pulsing lavender hue, flying towards Aero. It had only taken a few seconds to prepare; such was the awesome power of Databyte’s construction.

===BEING CONTINUED ON BMG BY BUMBLEBEE===

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-13-2010 at 02:58 AM.