Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-26-2010, 02:44 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: [WAR 9] Shizen no Senshi: Spirit Guardian Samurai

Where the hell did he get that big of a spoon?

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 06-26-2010, 02:46 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Where the hell did he get that big of a spoon?
When did Mewtwo ever have a spoon?

I am now interested in the manga. I BET MEW HAS A FORK.

mewthree has a spork.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 06-26-2010, 03:02 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

I haven't managed to read all of the manga, but its actually entertaining in a half "thats ridiculous" half "I can't believe they just did that" kind of way.

The spoon doesn't actually exist. In the manga, one of Mewtwo's primary abilities is creating a spoon using telekinesis and using it as a weapon for close quarters combat. The picture above happens to be from the FireRed/LeafGreen story arc. (Note that Mewtwo has a relatively minor role in the manga. He appears in the Red/Blue/Green Chapters near the end, and then plays a role in the Yellow arc. He makes a cameo in G/S/C arc, and doesn't appear again until FrLg.)

Edit: Unfortunately, Mew does not have a Fork. Mewthree has not made an appearance, but the manga has done similar crackish things, so I wouldn't say never. Mewtwo uses a spoon for a similar reason Kadabra and Alakazam have spoons, because they are associated with psychics.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:36 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

I has an evil Weavile in my fic? =3333?

I just wanted to say something. xD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 06-26-2010, 08:23 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I don't have anyone new to choose from for a mascot.
But, what about Pokemon companions, how they assist us? The elementals would be obvious. I suppose flying types would use wind. That still leaves stuff like normal and bug.
Oh, and would we have to choose one side of dual-types? Not trying to be picky, just good things to know, I think. *nods*
Old 06-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

You all forgot Zangoose. He seems like a samurai. I think he, Scyther, and Shiftry are the best. I mean, Shiftry has friggin geta sandal feet. And they look like tengu~ ;o;

XD You'd definitely have to get creative, I think it's a case-by-case thing... like, if you had Castform, you could control weather, if you had Wigglytuff you could make people fall asleep, if you had Ditto you could shapeshift, if you had Porygon you could have amazing tech powers and kill lots of robots, etc... (Yeah, I think I'm getting drafted on this team now, go me. I am so roleplaying this. :'D)

EDIT: Actually, come to think of it, I'm not sure how those powers apply to swords? Angst. xD Maybe it's just like, you can get the powers from just holding the sword? Or we can go samurai spirit and say that the sword is an extension of the soul, so we have the powers and it's not really reliant on the sword. But... what happens when the blade breaks? o.o Waaaah

Last edited by Hakken; 06-26-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakken View Post
You all forgot Zangoose. He seems like a samurai. I think he, Scyther, and Shiftry are the best. I mean, Shiftry has friggin geta sandal feet. And they look like tengu~ ;o;

XD You'd definitely have to get creative, I think it's a case-by-case thing... like, if you had Castform, you could control weather, if you had Wigglytuff you could make people fall asleep, if you had Ditto you could shapeshift, if you had Porygon you could have amazing tech powers and kill lots of robots, etc... (Yeah, I think I'm getting drafted on this team now, go me. I am so roleplaying this. :'D)
If you don't get drafted it's okay; I will kidnap you. =3

/SCYTHER SCYTHER SCYTHER

Links
Old 06-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

I was of the personal opinion that everyone should develop their own "powers" based on the Pokemon they have. So, you should have an idea of what you want when you pick your Pokemon.

Whether or not that's how it'll actually be done, I dunno. xD Just the way I pictured it. But that way, if we had two people with two different fire types, for example, their powers might be slightly different. Like, if one had a Charizard and the other an Arcanine, the Charizard guy might do something with flame wings, while the Arcanine guy might do something like a flame sword that can move super fast.

But I hope you get in Hakken. You'd be a great addition to the team. ^^

Old 06-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I'd have to wait and see what's going on in the RP, but for the most part, your powers are mainly determined by the kind of Pokemon that's your companion. Even if you can't set your blade on fire or anything like that, I think it would be justifiable if you inherit some of their attributes, such as swifter speed or something like that. Like in the case of Zangoose, your blade might be sharper (in relation to Zangoose's sharper claws) and would be able to cut through things that ordinarily would stop a blade.

And yeah, I'll try to get Hakken on the team, I just need Galleon to make his pick and then I'm up to go.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:17 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

Woo. Galleon picked. Wasn't me. :'D So I practiced my skills.

Woahman I'm kinda (read: very) rusty... and oops, it's kinda big... oh well... Appropriate catchphrase is appropriate? You can't really tell anymore but there's plants. Because, you know, you're supposed to like plants and stuff.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:

Woahman I'm kinda (read: very) rusty... and oops, it's kinda big... oh well... Appropriate catchphrase is appropriate? You can't really tell anymore but there's plants. Because, you know, you're supposed to like plants and stuff.
Hey, I still think its a pretty awesome banner. Don't know where the "cool beans" part came from, but if you like it, that's fine. But, the smaller version you have in your sig right now is perfect. And its official, you're in the team. :D

Old 06-27-2010, 12:08 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Hey, I still think its a pretty awesome banner. Don't know where the "cool beans" part came from, but if you like it, that's fine. But, the smaller version you have in your sig right now is perfect. And its official, you're in the team. :D
Hahaha, I became addicted to saying that all the time. Quote urban dictionary:

Quote:
1. Cool beans
A slang term that actually began it's use in the late 60's/early 70's. Popularized by the pop culture of the time. Used to describe something very favorable or pleasing. Great. Very nice.
The one I have in my sig is too small to give to other people... I made it to fit my text specifically. I'm going to make an intermediately sized one.
AND YEAH I SAW. Coolbeans.

Edit:

Details not mauled! Because everyone needs to become familiar with WWII slang.

Last edited by Hakken; 06-27-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:11 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
I was of the personal opinion that everyone should develop their own "powers" based on the Pokemon they have. So, you should have an idea of what you want when you pick your Pokemon.

Whether or not that's how it'll actually be done, I dunno. xD Just the way I pictured it. But that way, if we had two people with two different fire types, for example, their powers might be slightly different. Like, if one had a Charizard and the other an Arcanine, the Charizard guy might do something with flame wings, while the Arcanine guy might do something like a flame sword that can move super fast.

But I hope you get in Hakken. You'd be a great addition to the team. ^^
You make the most sense out of everyone here. I like your posts. Please stay active. And be my friend.

Needless to say, I agree with your points.

I still say we pick a non-Pokemon mascot :P.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 06-27-2010 at 12:15 AM.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:18 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Quote:

YOUR BANNER IS AMAZING.

And welcome to the team, Hakken! c= *hugs* Great to have you.
If you don't mind me asking, where'd that samurai render come from? xD

Links
Old 06-27-2010, 12:23 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Woah Gemma~ ;o; Yeah, I don't need to be kidnapped! Umm... I'm honestly not quite sure XD It came from the depths of My Pictures... I can try to find it for you if you're interested.

And Scott, can't we be friends too?! (And for the record I also agree with her. Haha.)