Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Ich bin ein Gummibär

Let's use translators and try and get descriptions of Pokémon translated. They'll turn out wrong, and give us the English translation that the translator gives you.

I'll try a Bulbasaur description with Babel Fish.

Bulbasaur sind sehr nette kleine Sachen, wenn Sie sie betrachten, aber sie alles nicht ein Wald weil it' hassen; s nicht ihr Vaterland. Bulbasaur wie Fruchtkuchen und -plätzchen.

Babel translation back to English:
Bulbasaur are not very nice small things, if you regard them, but them everything a forest because it' hate; s not their native country. Bulbasaur such as fruit cakes and - plätzchen.

What I typed in to Babel Fish:
Bulbasaur are very nice little things when you look at them but they hate anything not a forest because it's not their homeland. Bulbasaur like fruit cake and cookies.

LOLZ FTW. And also, for the entertainment of Team_Edward,

Petit gateuo it says
I said cookie
Translate it back to English
SMALL CAKE

Spoiler:
Old 08-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: Ich bin ein Gummibär

I typed in:

Magikarp's favourite food is cheese, same with Caterpie. Magikarp like to use splash and always defeat the legends by using it.

It translated to:

Magikarp' s-Lieblingsnahrung ist Käse, selbe mit Caterpie. Magikarp mögen Spritzen benutzen und die Legenden immer besiegen, indem er es verwendet.

Then back to English:

Magikarp' S-Lieblingsnahrung is cheese, same with Caterpie. Magikarp may use syringes and always defeat the legends, by using it.

xD

i can't love you more than this
Old 08-13-2010, 09:45 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

LOLLLLLLLLL SO MUCH

I entered:
Caterpie likes to eat pie. They spin strings around their pie to keep it safe, and they often work in grocery shops, doing the packaging. To hire a Caterpie, you must pay a fine - and that fine is the warning of getting tied up!

It told me, in German, it was:
Caterpie mag Torte essen. Sie spinnen Schnüre um ihre Torte, um sie zu halten Safe, und sie arbeiten häufig in den Lebensmittelgeschäftgeschäften und tun das Verpacken. Um ein Caterpie anzustellen, müssen Sie eine Geldstrafe zahlen - und diese Geldstrafe ist die Warnung des Erhaltens oben gebunden!

And I translated the German back to English and got:
Caterpie may eat cake. They spiders of cords around their cake to hold over it for Safe, and them work frequently in the grocer's shop business and do a packing. In order to employ a Caterpie, you must pay a fine - and this fine is bound above the warning of receiving!

LOLZ

Spoiler:
Old 08-13-2010, 09:50 AM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC

I typed in:

Metapod is the sexual beast of the Pokémon world, knowing moves such as Harden and String Shot.

To German: Metapod ist das sexuelle Tier der Pokémon Welt, bewegt sich das Wissen wie verhärten und aufreihen Schuß.

To French: Le Metapod est l'animal sexuel des Pokémon monde, se déplace le savoir comme durcit et aligne le tir.

To English: Metapod is l' sexual animal of Pokémon world, moves the knowledge as hardens and aligns the shooting.

I actually lol'd.

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 08-13-2010, 09:54 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

LOLZ let's try something in French...
I wrote:
Cleffa are extremely fond of cookies, especially chocolate chip cookies. Cleffa devour cookies in less than two seconds, and they kill and eat the Metapod inside its hardened shell for breakfast.

It translated:
Cleffa sont extrêmement friand des biscuits, particulièrement biscuits de morceau de chocolat. Cleffa dévorent des biscuits en moins de deux secondes, et ils tuent et mangent l'intérieur de Metapod sa coquille durcie pour le déjeuner.

French to English:
Cleffa are extremely fond of delicacies biscuits, particularly biscuits of piece of chocolate. Cleffa devour biscuits in less than two seconds, and they kill and eat l' interior of Metapod its shell hardened for the lunch.

WTF LOL

Spoiler:
Old 08-13-2010, 09:59 AM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

I LOVE YOU SMALL CAKE! xD I lolled when I saw this thread, but I can't think of anything creative to type into babel fish that would translate to something even mildy lol worth I still can't believe you put this up, YOU ARE MY NEW BIFFLE xD!

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
The Pokemon Elemental Forums suck; don't go there.
They have an irresponsible, unreliable Admin, and two power
hungry moderators that will ban you if you say anything
that's even a smidgen not to their liking.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Gakupo Luka
♥~Paired To The Epic Peace Buyer~♥
Old 08-13-2010, 10:03 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Edward019 View Post
I LOVE YOU SMALL CAKE! xD I lolled when I saw this thread, but I can't think of anything creative to type into babel fish that would translate to something even mildy lol worth I still can't believe you put this up, YOU ARE MY NEW BIFFLE xD!
small cake small cake~ Just write something random into Babel fish.

Spoiler:
Old 08-13-2010, 10:08 AM
Elecii Offline

English

I am a Caterpie. Secretly, I'm a noob in disguise, but don't tell anyone. I like using translators to disguise myself and they are good for storing cookies in. I like cheese and cookies.

French

Je suis un Caterpie. Secrètement, I' ; m un noob dans le déguisement, mais don' ; t indiquent n'importe qui. J'aime utilisant des traducteurs me déguiser et ils sont bons pour stocker des biscuits dedans. J'aime le fromage et des biscuits.

French > English

I am Caterpie. Secretly, I' ; m a noob in the disguise, but don' ; T indicate n' import which. J' like using translators to disguise me and they are good to store biscuits inside. J' like cheese and biscuits.

German

Ich bin ein Caterpie. Geheim I' m ein noob in der Verkleidung, aber don' t erklären jedermann. Ich mag unter Verwendung der Übersetzer mich verkleiden und sie sind für Plätzchen innen speichern gut. Ich mag Käse und Plätzchen.

German > English

I am a Caterpie. Secretly I' m noob in the lining, but don' t explain everyone. I may using the translators me disguise and her am inside store good for Plätzchen. I like cheese and Plätzchen.

Dutch

Ik ben een Caterpie. In het geheim, I' m een noob in vermomming, maar don' t vertelt iedereen. Ik houd van gebruikend vertalers te vermommen en zij zijn goed voor binnen het opslaan van koekjes. Ik houd van kaas en koekjes.

Dutch > English

I am Caterpie. In secret, I' m. noob in disguise, but don' t tells everyone. I love using translators to disguise and they am well for within storing biscuits. I love cheese and biscuits.

Spanish

Soy un Caterpie. Secretamente, I' m un noob en disfraz, pero don' t dice cualquier persona. Tengo gusto usando los traductores de disfrazarme y son buenos para almacenar las galletas adentro. Tengo gusto del queso y de las galletas.

Spanish > English

I am a Caterpie. Secretly, I' m noob in disguise, but don' t says any person. I have taste using the translators to disguise and are good to store cakes inside to me. I have taste of the cheese and cakes.

Italian

Sono un Caterpie. Segreto, I' m. un noob nella travestimento, ma don' la t dice chiunque. Gradico per mezzo dei traduttori per travestirmi e sono buoni per la conservazione dei biscotti dentro. Gradico il formaggio ed i biscotti.

Italian > English

They are a Caterpie. Secret, I' m. a noob in the disguise, but don' the t it says anyone. Gradico for means of the translators in order to disguise to me and is good for the conservation of biscotti within. Gradico the cheese and biscotti.

i can't love you more than this
Old 08-13-2010, 10:19 AM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

okay, I'll have a go, does it have to be pokemon related?

EDIT:*note to self, read the first post better* kay how bout this...

from English:
If a Snorlax was starved, would it shrink? would you be able to see its bones. personally, I find that the easiest way to see inside and being without having to break their skin. starve them enough until you can see all their bones and organs so you could see if there was a tumor or a kitten instide them or whatever...>.>

to French:
Si un Snorlax était affamé, se rétrécirait-il ? vous pourriez voir ses os. personnellement, je constate que la manière la plus facile de voir intérieur et être sans devoir casser leur peau. mourez- de faimassez les jusqu'à ce que vous puissiez voir tous leurs os et organes ainsi vous pourriez voir s'il y avait une tumeur ou un instide de chaton ils ou quoi que… > ;. > ;

back to english:
If Snorlax were famished, would it narrow? you could see its bones. personally, I note that the manner easiest to see interior and be without having to break their skin. die of faimassez the jusqu' so that you can see all their bones and bodies thus you could see s' there were a tumour or a instide kitten they or no matter what… > ;. > ;

....narrow? xD

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
Gakupo Luka
Old 08-13-2010, 10:22 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

LOL, Elecii, LOLLLLL TE

Original
Metapod have extremely soft and squishy bodies underneath their hard shell, and they taste really nice. Legendary Pokémon often have Metapod as a snack. Metapods are the equivalant of cookies for legendaries, since legendaries have been banned from eating cookies.

French
Metapod ont les corps extrêmement mous et visqueux sous leur coquille dure, et ils goûtent vraiment gentils. Pokémon légendaire ont souvent Metapod comme casse-croûte. Metapods sont l'équivalent des biscuits pour des legendaries, puisque des legendaries ont été interdits de manger des biscuits.

French>English:
Metapod have the extremely soft and viscous bodies under their hard shell, and they taste really nice. Legendary Pokémon often have Metapod like snack. Metapods are l' equivalent of biscuits for legendaries, since legendaries were prohibited to eat biscuits.

German
Metapod haben die extrem weichen und squishy Körper unter ihr hartes Oberteil, und sie schmecken wirklich nett. Legendäres Pokémon haben häufig Metapod als Imbiß. Metapods sind das Äquivalent der Plätzchen für legendaries, da legendaries vom Essen der Plätzchen verboten worden sind.

German>English
Metapod have those extremely yield and squishy bodies under its hard upper section, and they taste really nice. Frequently Metapod have legendary Pokémon as lunch. Metapods are the equivalent of the Plätzchen for legendaries, since legendaries by the meal of the Plätzchen were forbidden.

Italian
Metapod ha enti estremamente molli e squishy sotto le loro coperture dure e hanno un sapore realmente piacevoli. Pokémon leggendario ha spesso Metapod come spuntino. Metapods è l'equivalente dei biscotti per i legendaries, poiché i legendaries sono stati vietati dal cibo dei biscotti.

Italian>English
Metapod has extremely soft agencies and squishy under their really pleasant hard covers and has a sapore. Leggendario Pokémon often has Metapod as they dull. Metapods is l' equivalent of biscotti for the legendaries, since the legendaries they have been prohibited from the food of biscotti.

Spoiler:
Old 08-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Team_Edward019 Offline
Elite Trainer

...xD I love this s***

OMIGAWSHWARNINGWTH
Gakupo Luka
Old 08-13-2010, 10:48 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

www.translationparty.com

It only does from japanese and back, but it's funny to watch the results, funnier if you can read/understand Japanese. >.<

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 08-13-2010, 11:14 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

私はグミ熊午前, I am a gummy bear.

Original
I'm just typing completely random things, then they turn into funny symbols.

Japanese
私は完全にランダムなものを入力しているし、彼らが面白いのシンボルになる。

Japanese>English
I have to enter a completely random thing, they become symbols of fun.

Spoiler: