Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 11-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Rexxy Offline

Default Mostly Mini

Well, these are my most appreciated sprites that I've made. They're part of my Pokemon/Mario and Luigi RPG Mini Project. It's just small sidescroll stuff, really...

Mario:

This one started it all. It's Rex from Super Mario World and Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

Glurp & Oucher Glass

Beanie

Troopea & Goomba

Bob-Omb

This one's got a bunch... The one worth mentioning though is Fawful at the top. it took me a while to decide how to make it.

Chuckulator

Boo

Emoglobin marked the beginning of my Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story sprites. i only did like one other sprite from it, though...

Goombule

Pokemon:

Swinub was my first mini from Pokemon HG/SS. it was just made as a Super mario War character at first, but I decided to continue with the style.

Unown (F) SOO ANNOYING TOO GET DETAILS.

Sunkern (Didn't even try on this one...)

Magnezone, my personal favorite. I worked the hardest on this one. I loved the result.

Paras

Bulbasaur. I put no effort, as all I did was resize the sprite from HG/SS and edit it. I fell shame for that...

Ditto

Electrode turned out odd to me...

Yup, I'm probably gonna be too lazy to post more here, so you may wanna see my dA account. I have some actual in-battle sprites there that i might get around to posting here...
Old 11-25-2010, 08:37 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default Re: Mostly Mini

Hey, these are really cool! The Magnezone in particular is awesome. I'd like to see you pull off something really complex, like a Ho-Oh or Steelix. :P

Old 11-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Rexxy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Hey, these are really cool! The Magnezone in particular is awesome. I'd like to see you pull off something really complex, like a Ho-Oh or Steelix. :P
Well, I once did a big Goomba called a Choomba. I had to make it twice the size of my others so that it would fit properly. It didn't turn out too bad, and I'm planning on making a bigger Pokemon too pretty soon. Although I doubt I can make a Steelix, lol.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Hahahah! Those are actually really cute. It'd be awesome to see a Yoshi or a...Treecko, or Mudkip, or something. Irks me a little how Magnezone is so much smaller than Swinub, but I can understand, since the Swinub was basically your first pokemon at that and its original intention, anyways.

They seem to be idle frames and a "damaged" frame...yet some of them appear to have those idle frames replaces with movement frames. The intentions, at that, are rather unclear.

By the way, you don't need that one pixel of anti-aliasing on Boo's upper-left-back side. It's a nuisance in that it just creates an awkward, out-of-place sharp corner. Just remember that those areas especially don't need anti-aliasing. Oh, and it'd also help if those two sets of black pixels not make an awkward perpendicular angle, perhaps. That, though, could probably be an exception, since its so small--I'm on my phone, so you'll just have to find out.

Last edited by Speed-X; 12-06-2010 at 01:45 PM.