Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 07:49 AM
hokogo52 Offline
Banned

Default Consider Arceus legitimate?

Should we consider Arceus legitimate in battles or in trades? I really want to add this one to my team, most logically for it's stats.

Now, Arceus was distributed a few times via Nintendo events so there are some people that have him the fair way but I suppose they're vastly outnumbered by the people who didn't.

I think the majority of Arceus' is illegitimate. Even if it's fairly trade for another high-end Pokemon, the origin of Arceus is still most likely to be found in some R4 savegame editor.

What are your thoughts?
Old 05-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Tsujin Offline

Default Re: Consider Arceus legitimate?

99% of the people on this site are going to have gotten Arceus legitimately. He's completely legal and legit in battles and in trades. However he's not very good except for more of a surprise pokemon. You're better off using something else instead of Arceus unless you're building an Uber team.

| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |
Old 05-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Skylands Offline

Yeah, if you use Arceus for the fun of things, and not for competitive play, then it doesn't matter if you use it or not. That's just up to you.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

I happen to think that Areceus is Legit. tho I wouldnt want one from a trade as alot of the people who feel left out will hack it into thier game for dex or what ever else..

During the PCP Event at Gamestop or TRU i bumpt into a kid who traded me a Lv1 shiny Arceus for one of my EVd mons.. I have neverd done anything with it except have it collect dust...

I happen to be happy with my TRU events tho that they too just sit & collect dust.. oh the irony of it all.

Pokérus Empire
Old 05-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
I happen to think that Areceus is Legit. tho I wouldnt want one from a trade as alot of the people who feel left out will hack it into thier game for dex or what ever else..

During the PCP Event at Gamestop or TRU i bumpt into a kid who traded me a Lv1 shiny Arceus for one of my EVd mons.. I have neverd done anything with it except have it collect dust...

I happen to be happy with my TRU events tho that they too just sit & collect dust.. oh the irony of it all.
If my internet worked with my Pokemon, I would be asking you to clone it and trade it to me xD
Old 05-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Talking Re: Consider Arceus legitimate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
If my internet worked with my Pokemon, I would be asking you to clone it and trade it to me xD
its funny to me because you dont make mention if you're talking about the shiny Hack or the TRU real deal or both . lol

Pokérus Empire
Old 05-08-2011, 07:42 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Arceus, Arceus, Arceus, ARCEUS!!!!