Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » ASB: Gym Battles & Tournaments

ASB: Gym Battles & Tournaments The place where all official gym challenges and tournament matches take place. The place where trainers from far and wide come to test their skills against the very best.

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 01:28 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Nate's Wyvern Eternal Gym

Wyvern Eternal Gym
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titilandus

Badge:
Eternity
Gym Theme: Dragons. Dragons Everywhere.

See? Everywhere.

Rules

3 Pokemon, Single battle
No damage caps, no direct healing moves, no OHKO moves, no items, Fox only, Final Destination.

Eternal Mountain

Far, far south of the Unova, jutting from the ocean like a great monolith, stands a massive mountain. It is impossible to scale, being smooth in surface and perfectly sheer; the only way to the peak is on a Flying Pokemon. Said peak is a flat, 40 meter wide circle, appearing polished to the naked eye. This is the arena of the Wyvern Eternal Gym, and the home of its leader. Storm clouds hover just above the battlefield, constantly charged with electrical energy. Every round there is a 10% chance of lightning striking the battlefield. If this occurs, there is a 5% chance of it striking one of the battlers' Pokemon, 10% for Flying types and 25% for Steel types (with Skarmory at 35%). It cannot strike both, and the challenger is rolled first. If it hits, the bolt deals 10 Electric damage, which is multiplied by the type effectiveness of Electric on said Pokémon.

Requirements
The Challenger must have at least one Gym badge, and a Pokemon capable of using Fly.

W/L/D: 0/0/0

Last edited by paperfairy; 10-13-2011 at 03:25 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:29 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Nate's Wyvern Eternal Gym

Reserved
Closed Thread