Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #406  
Old 06-29-2011, 12:43 AM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Buying stuff rocks!


[Gerard Villefort] Mudkip (M)
Ability: Torrent
Sig Move: None


[Franz d'Epinay] Torchic (M)
Ability: Blaze
Sig Move: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
I bought a new Pokemon for the first time in, well, ever.


[Ciela] Dratini (F)
Ability: Shed Skin
Signature Move: None
Approved, both of you.

@Nathan: :'DDD
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #407  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:55 AM
eishiba's Avatar
eishiba Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 576
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Evolved Bronzor to Bronzong.

Bronzor (male)
Nickname: Ding Ding
Ability: Levitate
Signature move: none

Did I get the right format this time?

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=105
  #408  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:56 AM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
Evolved Bronzor to Bronzong.

Bronzor (male)
Nickname: Ding Ding
Ability: Levitate
Signature move: none

Did I get the right format this time?

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...&postcount=105
You have included all the necessary information; Approved.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #409  
Old 06-29-2011, 05:02 AM
Turtwig's A-B-Cs Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 252
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Geodude (Male)
Ability: Sturdy
Signature Move: N/A

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...1&postcount=18

Won in auction.
__________________
Specs Unown
Hidden Power
This is an ingenious moveset spread across the ages, constructed piece by piece with painstaking care in the arching caverns and ancient machinery of the most devious and cunning hive mind in the history of anything. This moveset brings Unown's fullest potential into the light. His most powerful move, Hidden Power, rips through Magikarp, Hoppip, and Feebas with its unimaginable power, 2HKOing and OHKOing Magikarp and Hoppip with Hidden Power Ice, respectively. A neutral Hidden Power gives Feebas the ol' one-two-hit KO. When facing such opponents, Unown is unbeatable.
  #410  
Old 06-29-2011, 05:15 AM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtwig's A-B-Cs View Post
Geodude (Male)
Ability: Sturdy
Signature Move: N/A

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...1&postcount=18

Won in auction.
Approved. c:
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #411  
Old 06-29-2011, 08:43 AM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Lmao, Sabi read the VM I sent you. xDD
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #412  
Old 06-29-2011, 08:45 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Lmao, Sabi read the VM I sent you. xDD
Okay yeah I thought I was going crazy for a second... >_>
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #413  
Old 06-29-2011, 08:47 AM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Okay yeah I thought I was going crazy for a second... >_>
I honestly wanted to let you think that for a second. .-.|| <3
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #414  
Old 06-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,758
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Can't stop buying things.


[Salem] Abra (M)
Ability: Synchronize
Sig Move: None


[Smelly Gabe] Slakoth (M)
Ability: Truant
Sig Move: None


[Princess Elizabeth Glacier-Sparkle the Third] Cryogonal (F)
Ability: Levitate
Sig Move: None


[Bessie] Venipede (F)
Ability: Poison Point
Sig Move: None
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #415  
Old 06-29-2011, 02:40 PM
murgle-flag Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 162
Default Re: Registration

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgle-flag View Post
My Team:

[Impulse] Gulpin (Male)
No Signature Move
Ability: Liquid Ooze

[Starla] Mudkip (Female)
No Signature Move
Ability: Torrent

[Muscle Man] Oshawott (Male)
No Signature Move
Ability: Torrent
I fixed it.
  #416  
Old 06-29-2011, 04:01 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Can't stop buying things.


[Salem] Abra (M)
Ability: Synchronize
Sig Move: None


[Smelly Gabe] Slakoth (M)
Ability: Truant
Sig Move: None


[Princess Elizabeth Glacier-Sparkle the Third] Cryogonal (F)
Ability: Levitate
Sig Move: None


[Bessie] Venipede (F)
Ability: Poison Point
Sig Move: None
Approved. <33
Quote:
Originally Posted by murgle-flag View Post
My Team:

[Impulse] Gulpin (Male)
No Signature Move
Ability: Liquid Ooze

[Starla] Mudkip (Female)
No Signature Move
Ability: Torrent

[Muscle Man] Oshawott (Male)
No Signature Move
Ability: Torrent
It's easier if you re-post so I don't have to hunt down your original post. :/ Approved.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #417  
Old 06-29-2011, 05:30 PM
KantoBreeder's Avatar
KantoBreeder Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Down a mine shaft
Posts: 845
Default Re: Registration Headquarters


[Narvi] Aggron (M)
Ability: Rock Head
No signature move
Obtained: Safari Zone


[Tanith] Marowak (F)
Ability: Rock Head
No signature move
Obtained: Safari Zone


[Aule] Monferno (M)
Ability: Blaze
No signature move
Obtained: Safari Zone


[Thorondor] Delibird (M)
Ability: Vital Spirit
No signature move
Obtained: Safari Zone
__________________
  #418  
Old 06-29-2011, 06:17 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by KantoBreeder View Post

[Narvi] Aggron (M)
Ability: Rock Head
No signature move
Obtained: Safari Zone


[Tanith] Marowak (F)
Ability: Rock Head
No signature move
Obtained: Safari Zone


[Aule] Monferno (M)
Ability: Blaze
No signature move
Obtained: Safari Zone


[Thorondor] Delibird (M)
Ability: Vital Spirit
No signature move
Obtained: Safari Zone
Approved~ :D
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #419  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:16 PM
KantoBreeder's Avatar
KantoBreeder Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Down a mine shaft
Posts: 845
Default Re: Registration Headquarters


[Grishnakh] Gengar (M)
Ability: Levitate
No signature move
Evolved: Evolution Dojo


[Indis] Eelektross (F)
Ability: Levitate
No signature move
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
__________________
  #420  
Old 06-29-2011, 07:30 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Registration Headquarters

Quote:
Originally Posted by KantoBreeder View Post

[Grishnakh] Gengar (M)
Ability: Levitate
No signature move
Evolved: Evolution Dojo


[Indis] Eelektross (F)
Ability: Levitate
No signature move
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
Approved. c:
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com