Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #136  
Old 11-28-2011, 03:29 AM
Dr Robotnik's Avatar
Dr Robotnik Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: A boot
Posts: 9,070
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Name: Subject IX

Age: -

Gender: N/A

Status: WAE Prototype Sona Generator and Life Termination Support Machine

Appearance: The ninth in a line of robots built primarily to produce Sona, IX is the most basic in terms of appearance. His robotic chassis isn't even covered with defensive armor save a thick white plate defending the torso and back, giving it the look of having broad shoulders, if such could be said. The head is a tangle of wires and circuitry with a bright red photoreceptor lens stretching vertically and horizontally across its 'face'. Its arms are numerous and uneven; on its right side are a delicate three-fingered crafting arm, as well as a large bulky rocket launcher affixed to the upper one. On the left is a huge crusher arm that seems to test physics with the tiny size of the pistons and gyros working it, with a Tesla coil welded to the bottom capable of launching concentrated bursts of electricity in to targts. Its legs seem too weak to hold its weight, necessitating an anti-gravity unit on its back that allows it to jump much more easily, the feet being remarkably thin with thick 'calves' to balance out the enormous weight of the machine. In actuality, a majority of its torso is devoted to processors so that its mind is capable of working on the level of a human, giving it a profound intelligence that belies its brute, frightening appearance.

Personality: Despite its highly advanced internal processors, IX has not yet learned how to act in ways that a human would. While its vaguely humanoid appearance aids it, the device has developed little beyond accepting orders. It rarely speaks, and when it does does so in a cold monotone that sounds too human to be natural. It only has a drive to follow commands, and though this was a safeguard to prevent IX from going rogue, it has led to extreme problems in personality development. As of now, the machine is mostly used to attack those who are not of the WAE

Background: A robot created with the purpose of developing reusable Sona, it was also created to assist in fighting deviants with the general lack of inspiration the WAE's soldiers have. To this end, it was fitted with several weapons, as were models VIII and VII. However, due to lax programming, VII and VIII's personalities developed at rapid pace and, without a directive to follow orders, they turned on their creators and ended up causing problems before they were successfully deactivated. Unfortunately, the directive to follow orders has interfered tremendously with its personality development, a problem with prototype units I through V as well before their termination. The personality construct in IX's body is unstable at best and dangerous at worst; it does have the capability of learning at incredible rates and defining a personality that quickly, but this capacity has had a way of backfiring with every model before, including the missing prototype VI. As of now, IX has been put through extensive testing of its weapons for use as a combat machine if it fails its intended purpose as a Sona generator.

Skills: Immense physical strength, surface-to-air missiles, directed electricity bursts, exposed joints and wires vulnerable to attack





And I'll makes one for a good guy later. I felt like posting this now because I'm proud of that Sona xD

... Okay I changed my mind, no crazy guy for me xD
__________________
<Image made by Neo>

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 11-28-2011 at 03:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 11-28-2011, 04:27 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Name: Subject IX

Age: -

Gender: N/A

Status: WAE Prototype Sona Generator and Life Termination Support Machine

Appearance: The ninth in a line of robots built primarily to produce Sona, IX is the most basic in terms of appearance. His robotic chassis isn't even covered with defensive armor save a thick white plate defending the torso and back, giving it the look of having broad shoulders, if such could be said. The head is a tangle of wires and circuitry with a bright red photoreceptor lens stretching vertically and horizontally across its 'face'. Its arms are numerous and uneven; on its right side are a delicate three-fingered crafting arm, as well as a large bulky rocket launcher affixed to the upper one. On the left is a huge crusher arm that seems to test physics with the tiny size of the pistons and gyros working it, with a Tesla coil welded to the bottom capable of launching concentrated bursts of electricity in to targts. Its legs seem too weak to hold its weight, necessitating an anti-gravity unit on its back that allows it to jump much more easily, the feet being remarkably thin with thick 'calves' to balance out the enormous weight of the machine. In actuality, a majority of its torso is devoted to processors so that its mind is capable of working on the level of a human, giving it a profound intelligence that belies its brute, frightening appearance.

Personality: Despite its highly advanced internal processors, IX has not yet learned how to act in ways that a human would. While its vaguely humanoid appearance aids it, the device has developed little beyond accepting orders. It rarely speaks, and when it does does so in a cold monotone that sounds too human to be natural. It only has a drive to follow commands, and though this was a safeguard to prevent IX from going rogue, it has led to extreme problems in personality development. As of now, the machine is mostly used to attack those who are not of the WAE

Background: A robot created with the purpose of developing reusable Sona, it was also created to assist in fighting deviants with the general lack of inspiration the WAE's soldiers have. To this end, it was fitted with several weapons, as were models VIII and VII. However, due to lax programming, VII and VIII's personalities developed at rapid pace and, without a directive to follow orders, they turned on their creators and ended up causing problems before they were successfully deactivated. Unfortunately, the directive to follow orders has interfered tremendously with its personality development, a problem with prototype units I through V as well before their termination. The personality construct in IX's body is unstable at best and dangerous at worst; it does have the capability of learning at incredible rates and defining a personality that quickly, but this capacity has had a way of backfiring with every model before, including the missing prototype VI. As of now, IX has been put through extensive testing of its weapons for use as a combat machine if it fails its intended purpose as a Sona generator.

Skills: Immense physical strength, surface-to-air missiles, directed electricity bursts, exposed joints and wires vulnerable to attack





And I'll makes one for a good guy later. I felt like posting this now because I'm proud of that Sona xD

... Okay I changed my mind, no crazy guy for me xD
Accepted, try not to blow up too much. XD
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 11-29-2011, 12:22 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

The Deadly Lady

Name: Theresa Maverick (Teri, for short)

Age: 36

Gender: Female

Status: WAE Tuner

Appearance: Theresa is a rather tall, imposing figure who stands at 5’ 8”. She constantly wears a scowl on her angular, pretty face, which features thin cheeks, and a few freckles across her pointed nose. Her eyes are green, and her hair is a vivid scarlet. She is very limber and thin, and leans toward nondescript whites and other pale grays when picking out her wardrobe. Unlike Domini, who’s practically her partner, she rarely smiles – and when she does, she’s far better at making it look convincing. I’m not sure if it goes here, but she has a very subtle Russian accent.

Personality: Theresa is a cold, cunning, deadly woman. She is practically incapable of remorse, and she is at her best when she watches others suffer. She has a morbid fascination with destroying her opponents both physically and mentally, reducing them to nothing but a sobbing emotional mess. She has a very, very hot temper underneath her cold, uncaring outside, and you don’t want to be on the receiving end of her rage. She gets annoyed very easily.

Background: Teri was born a WAE, raised WAE, will probably die a WAE. Her parents were both non-Deviant WAE, but when one WAE official caught her singing one day when she was a child, she was immediately trained to be WAE. They carefully avoided draining her will entirely, leaving her daunting, haunting voice, as well as not touching her complex mind. The result was a Deviant-breaker: a WAE designed specifically to be able to get inside the minds of Deviants and absolve them of any willpower to do anything but serve the WAE. Her and Domini – who was very good at hunting down and bringing in Deviants – became partnered up years ago.

Skills: Hand-to-hand-combat: Teri is very good at fighting with fists, feet, and the occasional handgun or small knife. She is very fast, and she has sharp reflexes.
Words: She’s not at Tungz level, but she is wickedly good at getting into others’ minds and making them believe what she wants them to believe.
Eagle eyes: Teri has excellent eyesight, both during the night and in the day. Unlike a lot of WAE, her lack of color-vision does not usually throw her off.


The Merciless Angel


Name: Katherine (Kath, for short)

Age: Several centuries

Gender: Female

Species: Harpy

Appearance: A slim, medium-short young woman who wears a long, flowing white dress white gloves to hide her rough, scaly feet and hands. She has a wide pair of golden-brown wings that sprout from between her shoulders. Her hair, pale blonde, flows to the small of her back. She has eyes the color of molten gold and an innocent, babyish look on her stunningly beautiful face. However, when she changes to her harpy form, she becomes radically different. Her face becomes an eagle’s beak, her hands and feet become bird talons, and she takes on a golden glow. In harpy form, she has huge claws on her fingers and toes.

Personality: Kath loves to have males of any kind swooning at her feet at all times, because she loves the satisfaction of turning them in to the WAE, breaking their hearts, and/or eating them alive. She adores shiny things, and will kill someone for a mere trinket. In fact, she’d kill pretty much anyone for any reason. She is generally very cold in conversation, and while she appears courteous and polite, she is usually thinking of at least nine different ways to take you down. She gets jealous very easily.

Information: Kath started out as a young girl’s thoughts of an angel. At first, she was just Theresa’s playmate. But when the girl was trained as a WAE, Katherine transformed to reflect this, transforming into a terrible, violent creature. Since then, she’s been wandering Nexen, hunting down every free Sona she can find and ripping them to shreds with her beak and claws.

Abilities: Harpy mode: She can change from a beautiful young woman – albeit with dry, cracked hands and feet – into a monstrous, murderous, fast and deadly bird-woman.
Mesmerizing stare: Her eyes are hypnotic. Weaker-willed people will be easily swayed by whatever she says when she looks at them; the strongest experience only slight dizziness and drowsiness. This effect works better on males.
Tempest winds: Kath can summon huge winds by beating her wings. These winds are enough to tear leaves off of trees.
Dazzling burst: In harpy mode, Kath can release a huge pulse of golden light that blinds anyone who sees it.

Other: She and I share a name. XD



The Snarker

Name: Simon Pruitt

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Status: Enginez Deviant

Appearance: Slightly thin kid of average height with black hair. Said hair is always a somewhat curly mess. He has hazel eyes, a slight gap in his front teeth, and he dresses like a hobo in his hole-laden jeans and oil-stained T-shirts. He’s usually got a look of concentration on his face, and he rarely makes eye contact. He has no less than four pockets at all times, and a wire or so can usually be seen poking from one of these pockets.

Personality: Simon has a passion for sarcasm. He has a wit that could slice through steel, and one of the greatest minds since Einstein – and he is not afraid to tell you so, either. He loves to solve any kind of puzzles, from Sudoku to locks to jigsaws to robots. Especially robots. Simon doesn’t really have a ‘people-person’ disposition – he prefers to stick to machinery, because mechanical minds are easier for him to understand. He can roll with the punches easily most of the time; however, he is highly protective of his friends and his equipment. If you endanger either, prepare for a scrap.

Background: Simon grew up in a Deviant-filled neighborhood that hid its Deviousness almost entirely from the WAE – until someone betrayed Simon, in order to gain a huge cash-pile for turning in an Enginez. The entire neighborhood was either executed or arrested. Simon was taken into custody, however, before he could be brainwashed into the WAE, he managed to escape imprisonment. He now skulks about, hiding in the shadows, and staying the heck away from WAE.

Skills: Speed: The boy, he can run. Very, very fast.
Brain: The boy, he can think. He can think hard and good.
Memory: The boy, he can remember. He can memorize pretty much anything and has a photographic memory.


The Deadpan

Name: The Engineer (Called ‘Engineer’ to his face)

Age: 140 years

Gender: Male

Species: Phoenix Griffin (Flaming Griffin. XD)

Appearance: Picture a huge lion, with a massive, regal mane. Now give the lion the wings, front feet, and face of an eagle. Then turn the entire thing orange and light the wings and mane on fire. This is The Engineer. He has a coat of deep, darkish orange, with darker spots mottled on. His wings are pale underneath and very wide, speckled as if with soot. His eyes are a vivid, ice blue; his eagles’ forefeet and his beak are a dark, ashy gray. He has a lion’s tail. His left wing and leg are robotic, made out of shiny bronze.

Personality: Almost as emotionless as a WAE. The Engineer barely speaks, preferring only to build and be in solitude. He believes that others bring only change, and he cannot stand change. He is extremely smart, and extremely humble about it – not necessarily on purpose, but rather because it doesn’t occur to him to boast. The one thing he loves more than inventing and building would be flying.

Information: The Engineer was created when Simon was very little: just something from his fantasy books. However, Simon was unaware that The Engineer was real. When The Engineer was captured and forced into the WAE, Simon only found out after his neighborhood was raided. He managed to convince The Engineer to try and escape, but the griffin lost two limbs in the process. Eventually, with coaching from Simon, The Engineer managed to build himself new limbs. He now fights to adjust himself to living as a true Sona again, in Enfin. He does not partake in combat, due to the wrongness he feels when attacking either side.

Abilities: Flame breath: The Engineer can breathe fire. This is useful in any combat he’s forced into, and it also enables him to smelt metal on the go.
Hot bod: The Engineer’s coat is warm to the touch, even when he allows his flames to die down. He can channel his body heat, so that his coat can literally burn.
Special senses: The Engineer can sense veins of pretty much any metal or gem in the earth. He can also sense the quality of all metal/gemstone products.
Lullaby: The Engineer, like many griffins, has a soothing singing voice that is very good at soothing tempers, or making people drowsy.

Other: Holy heck I love griffins so much. <3


I CAN HAS MOAR CHARRAS KTHX

Also I picked a different font. Garamond's begun to hurt my eyes.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 11-29-2011, 12:44 AM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,528
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Whoo, no more super tiny text! That font killed my eyes. XD
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 11-29-2011, 12:49 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Whoo, no more super tiny text! That font killed my eyes. XD
Garamond is sexy when it's bigger, yanno. XD
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 11-29-2011, 12:54 AM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,528
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

So make it bigger. It's not cool when it's teeny tiny and you are as ridiculously vision impaired as I am. :)
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 11-29-2011 at 01:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 11-29-2011, 12:57 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

/cannotthinkofaresponse

While you're here, would you mind if I put Theresa near Nova, once Sabi uses her approval powers?
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 11-29-2011, 01:06 AM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,528
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Sure, go ahead, though Nova is with Ryza and they're heading to/in discussion over whether or not Ryza can actually go out.
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 11-29-2011, 03:58 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
The Deadly Lady

Name: Theresa Maverick (Teri, for short)

Age: 36

Gender: Female

Status: WAE Tuner

Appearance: Theresa is a rather tall, imposing figure who stands at 5’ 8”. She constantly wears a scowl on her angular, pretty face, which features thin cheeks, and a few freckles across her pointed nose. Her eyes are green, and her hair is a vivid scarlet. She is very limber and thin, and leans toward nondescript whites and other pale grays when picking out her wardrobe. Unlike Domini, who’s practically her partner, she rarely smiles – and when she does, she’s far better at making it look convincing. I’m not sure if it goes here, but she has a very subtle Russian accent.

Personality: Theresa is a cold, cunning, deadly woman. She is practically incapable of remorse, and she is at her best when she watches others suffer. She has a morbid fascination with destroying her opponents both physically and mentally, reducing them to nothing but a sobbing emotional mess. She has a very, very hot temper underneath her cold, uncaring outside, and you don’t want to be on the receiving end of her rage. She gets annoyed very easily.

Background: Teri was born a WAE, raised WAE, will probably die a WAE. Her parents were both non-Deviant WAE, but when one WAE official caught her singing one day when she was a child, she was immediately trained to be WAE. They carefully avoided draining her will entirely, leaving her daunting, haunting voice, as well as not touching her complex mind. The result was a Deviant-breaker: a WAE designed specifically to be able to get inside the minds of Deviants and absolve them of any willpower to do anything but serve the WAE. Her and Domini – who was very good at hunting down and bringing in Deviants – became partnered up years ago.

Skills: Hand-to-hand-combat: Teri is very good at fighting with fists, feet, and the occasional handgun or small knife. She is very fast, and she has sharp reflexes.
Words: She’s not at Tungz level, but she is wickedly good at getting into others’ minds and making them believe what she wants them to believe.
Eagle eyes: Teri has excellent eyesight, both during the night and in the day. Unlike a lot of WAE, her lack of color-vision does not usually throw her off.


The Merciless Angel


Name: Katherine (Kath, for short)

Age: Several centuries

Gender: Female

Species: Harpy

Appearance: A slim, medium-short young woman who wears a long, flowing white dress white gloves to hide her rough, scaly feet and hands. She has a wide pair of golden-brown wings that sprout from between her shoulders. Her hair, pale blonde, flows to the small of her back. She has eyes the color of molten gold and an innocent, babyish look on her stunningly beautiful face. However, when she changes to her harpy form, she becomes radically different. Her face becomes an eagle’s beak, her hands and feet become bird talons, and she takes on a golden glow. In harpy form, she has huge claws on her fingers and toes.

Personality: Kath loves to have males of any kind swooning at her feet at all times, because she loves the satisfaction of turning them in to the WAE, breaking their hearts, and/or eating them alive. She adores shiny things, and will kill someone for a mere trinket. In fact, she’d kill pretty much anyone for any reason. She is generally very cold in conversation, and while she appears courteous and polite, she is usually thinking of at least nine different ways to take you down. She gets jealous very easily.

Information: Kath started out as a young girl’s thoughts of an angel. At first, she was just Theresa’s playmate. But when the girl was trained as a WAE, Katherine transformed to reflect this, transforming into a terrible, violent creature. Since then, she’s been wandering Nexen, hunting down every free Sona she can find and ripping them to shreds with her beak and claws.

Abilities: Harpy mode: She can change from a beautiful young woman – albeit with dry, cracked hands and feet – into a monstrous, murderous, fast and deadly bird-woman.
Mesmerizing stare: Her eyes are hypnotic. Weaker-willed people will be easily swayed by whatever she says when she looks at them; the strongest experience only slight dizziness and drowsiness. This effect works better on males.
Tempest winds: Kath can summon huge winds by beating her wings. These winds are enough to tear leaves off of trees.
Dazzling burst: In harpy mode, Kath can release a huge pulse of golden light that blinds anyone who sees it.

Other: She and I share a name. XD



The Snarker

Name: Simon Pruitt

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Status: Enginez Deviant

Appearance: Slightly thin kid of average height with black hair. Said hair is always a somewhat curly mess. He has hazel eyes, a slight gap in his front teeth, and he dresses like a hobo in his hole-laden jeans and oil-stained T-shirts. He’s usually got a look of concentration on his face, and he rarely makes eye contact. He has no less than four pockets at all times, and a wire or so can usually be seen poking from one of these pockets.

Personality: Simon has a passion for sarcasm. He has a wit that could slice through steel, and one of the greatest minds since Einstein – and he is not afraid to tell you so, either. He loves to solve any kind of puzzles, from Sudoku to locks to jigsaws to robots. Especially robots. Simon doesn’t really have a ‘people-person’ disposition – he prefers to stick to machinery, because mechanical minds are easier for him to understand. He can roll with the punches easily most of the time; however, he is highly protective of his friends and his equipment. If you endanger either, prepare for a scrap.

Background: Simon grew up in a Deviant-filled neighborhood that hid its Deviousness almost entirely from the WAE – until someone betrayed Simon, in order to gain a huge cash-pile for turning in an Enginez. The entire neighborhood was either executed or arrested. Simon was taken into custody, however, before he could be brainwashed into the WAE, he managed to escape imprisonment. He now skulks about, hiding in the shadows, and staying the heck away from WAE.

Skills: Speed: The boy, he can run. Very, very fast.
Brain: The boy, he can think. He can think hard and good.
Memory: The boy, he can remember. He can memorize pretty much anything and has a photographic memory.


The Deadpan

Name: The Engineer (Called ‘Engineer’ to his face)

Age: 140 years

Gender: Male

Species: Phoenix Griffin (Flaming Griffin. XD)

Appearance: Picture a huge lion, with a massive, regal mane. Now give the lion the wings, front feet, and face of an eagle. Then turn the entire thing orange and light the wings and mane on fire. This is The Engineer. He has a coat of deep, darkish orange, with darker spots mottled on. His wings are pale underneath and very wide, speckled as if with soot. His eyes are a vivid, ice blue; his eagles’ forefeet and his beak are a dark, ashy gray. He has a lion’s tail. His left wing and leg are robotic, made out of shiny bronze.

Personality: Almost as emotionless as a WAE. The Engineer barely speaks, preferring only to build and be in solitude. He believes that others bring only change, and he cannot stand change. He is extremely smart, and extremely humble about it – not necessarily on purpose, but rather because it doesn’t occur to him to boast. The one thing he loves more than inventing and building would be flying.

Information: The Engineer was created when Simon was very little: just something from his fantasy books. However, Simon was unaware that The Engineer was real. When The Engineer was captured and forced into the WAE, Simon only found out after his neighborhood was raided. He managed to convince The Engineer to try and escape, but the griffin lost two limbs in the process. Eventually, with coaching from Simon, The Engineer managed to build himself new limbs. He now fights to adjust himself to living as a true Sona again, in Enfin. He does not partake in combat, due to the wrongness he feels when attacking either side.

Abilities: Flame breath: The Engineer can breathe fire. This is useful in any combat he’s forced into, and it also enables him to smelt metal on the go.
Hot bod: The Engineer’s coat is warm to the touch, even when he allows his flames to die down. He can channel his body heat, so that his coat can literally burn.
Special senses: The Engineer can sense veins of pretty much any metal or gem in the earth. He can also sense the quality of all metal/gemstone products.
Lullaby: The Engineer, like many griffins, has a soothing singing voice that is very good at soothing tempers, or making people drowsy.

Other: Holy heck I love griffins so much. <3


I CAN HAS MOAR CHARRAS KTHX

Also I picked a different font. Garamond's begun to hurt my eyes.
Sabi approval powers activate!

You get bonus points for having a bad gal with the last name of Maverick.
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 11-29-2011, 09:20 PM
Frost Dragon's Avatar
Frost Dragon Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kanetone
Posts: 498
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Remember that "Room full of morons" thing? Yeah, I was in such a room when I made this post.
__________________
My VPP

Lucario@312
Hatch: 327
Lucario: 432
Level100: 612
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 12-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Winter if you want to post Ryza and her 'caretaker' coming up to Adrian's place to get details on those 'strings' feel free to. I just want Adrian to be present as I'm a bit lazy to post him at the moment. ><
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,528
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Lol, I can do that when I post.
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 12-02-2011, 03:55 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Hurry up, Cherry, I'm waiting on juuuuuuu <3
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 12-02-2011, 04:01 AM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,528
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Working on iiiiiiiiiiiit! Gimme a few to give Aerys and Thirteen a small appearance and it'll be up. *muttering* Demanding, demanding demanding...
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 12-02-2011, 04:12 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Working on iiiiiiiiiiiit! Gimme a few to give Aerys and Thirteen a small appearance and it'll be up. *muttering* Demanding, demanding demanding...
Ffffff you know I love you WC. We're besties.

Plus I posted, like, five minutes before you posted your RP post - cue me feeling silly.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com