Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

K~ Both of your moves are now at [1/2]

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 05-20-2012, 08:25 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

A huge amount of sig moves coming your way. I got some inspiration.

[Striker] Absol (F)
Ability: Pressure
Obtained: Starter
Signature Move: Shadow Strike
Spoiler:

Description: Absol are the disaster pokemon, pokemon that can sense when and where disasters happen. They always seem to be there when something bad happens. But Striker was always able to arrive before the rest of her kind, be at every major disaster that happened. She uses the same technique in a devastating attack. Striker sinks into her own shadow and simply disappears, becoming untargetable.Then, the next action, she appears behind the enemy and strikes, always dealing a critical hit.
Type: Dark
Base Power: 50
Accuracy: 95%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 5%
Priority: 0
Effects: This is a two action move. On the first action, Striker sinks into the shadows, becoming untargetable. On the second action, Striker appears in the shadows behind the opponent, damaging them and always dealing a Critical Hit.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

There will be more to come when I feel like typing them up.

Last edited by haybalebarn; 05-20-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybalebarn View Post
A huge amount of sig moves coming your way. I got some inspiration.

[Striker] Absol (F)
Ability: Pressure
Obtained: Starter
Signature Move: Shadow Strike
Spoiler:

Description: Absol are the disaster pokemon, pokemon that can sense when and where disasters happen. They always seem to be there when something bad happens. But Striker was always able to arrive before the rest of her kind, be at every major disaster that happened. She uses the same technique in a devastating attack. Striker sinks into her own shadow and simply disappears, becoming untargetable.Then, the next action, she appears behind the enemy and strikes, always dealing a critical hit.
Type: Dark
Base Power: 50
Energy Modifier: 15%
Effects: This is a two action move. On the first action, Striker sinks into the shadows, becoming untargetable. On the second action, Striker appears in the shadows behind the opponent, damaging them and always dealing a Critical Hit.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

There will be more to come when I feel like typing them up.
You understand that the Energy Modifier is, in the case of a damaging move, added to the energy cost of the move when it's used, yes? Ordinarily it wouldn't be, but this attack has effects.

Old 05-20-2012, 08:43 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Hmm, no I didn't realize that with attacking moves. I still think it should require a bit of an extra energy because of the special effects, so I'll change that modifier down to 5. Sound good? It'll be changed by when you read this.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:51 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybalebarn View Post
Hmm, no I didn't realize that with attacking moves. I still think it should require a bit of an extra energy because of the special effects, so I'll change that modifier down to 5. Sound good? It'll be changed by when you read this.
Golden. [1/2]

Old 05-20-2012, 10:49 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Yhea, I want special moves!

Scyez the Riolu, Female
Steadfast
Sig Move: N/A as of yet!
Tutored Move: N/A
Where I got it from: Here, as my starter

New Signature Move: Horseplay
Description: Scyez was never, ever, EVER sane. She was completely off her rocker the moment she was born, and sees Pokemon battles as a rough-yet still fun-game, and little more. In this sense, she has a knack of doing the most absurd things in a battle...Like clinging onto her opponent. In these scenarios, the Pokemon she's clinging onto is incapable of sucessfully attacking her for that action only. This also has priority over Quick Attack, Extremespeed, ect. However, Scyez must have at least a neutral speed modifyer, or else, the attack fails. Due to the rough nature of battles, Scyez will peck at the opponent like this, the amount of damage equivelant to her Speed modifyer.
Type: Normal
Base Power: (Current Speed ModifyerX10)+15 (If her speed mod is 0, then base is 15-if Speed mod is 6, base 75. Savvy?)
Accuracy: 95%. Goes down to zero if she has a Speed mod lower than 0.
Energy Mod: 5%
Priority: 2
Effects: Scyez will cling onto her target, meaning for the duration of the opponent's action, the Pokemon will fail at any action relating to attacking Scyez. If a opposing Pokemon that isn't the Target attacks, Scyez will take 1/2 of the damage while the foe takes 1/2 as well (Types applied). Double Team will work, but Scyez won't be fooled and will know which foe to attack, because Scyez clinged to the original and henceforth knows which one it is (In double/triple battles, the other Pokemon will not know). Scyez will attack harder if her Speed mod is higher than 0, but cannot attack if her Speed mod is lower than 0. If Scyez is outsped by her target that turn, the attack fails as well. Damage is applied as normal. Scyez will get off before the next turn starts.
Usage Gap: She can't use this for two rounds after she initially uses it.

Is that good?

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 05-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Yhea, I want special moves!

Scyez the Riolu, Female
Steadfast
Sig Move: N/A as of yet!
Tutored Move: N/A
Where I got it from: Here, as my starter

New Signature Move: Horseplay
Description: Scyez was never, ever, EVER sane. She was completely off her rocker the moment she was born, and sees Pokemon battles as a rough-yet still fun-game, and little more. In this sense, she has a knack of doing the most absurd things in a battle...Like clinging onto her opponent. In these scenarios, the Pokemon she's clinging onto is incapable of sucessfully attacking her for that action only. This also has priority over Quick Attack, Extremespeed, ect. However, Scyez must have at least a neutral speed modifyer, or else, the attack fails. Due to the rough nature of battles, Scyez will peck at the opponent like this, the amount of damage equivelant to her Speed modifyer.
Type: Normal
Base Power: (Current Speed ModifyerX10)+15 (If her speed mod is 0, then base is 15-if Speed mod is 6, base 75. Savvy?)
Accuracy: 95%. Goes down to zero if she has a Speed mod lower than 0.
Energy Mod: 5%
Effects: Scyez will cling onto her target, meaning for the duration of the opponent's action, the Pokemon will fail at any action relating to attacking Scyez. If a opposing Pokemon that isn't the Target attacks, Scyez will take 1/2 of the damage while the foe takes 1/2 as well (Types applied). Double Team will work, but Scyez won't be fooled and will know which foe to attack, because Scyez clinged to the original and henceforth knows which one it is (In double/triple battles, the other Pokemon will not know). Scyez will attack harder if her Speed mod is higher than 0, but cannot attack if her Speed mod is lower than 0. If Scyez is outsped by her target that turn, the attack fails as well. Damage is applied as normal. Scyez will get off before the next turn starts.
Usage Gap: She can't use this for two rounds after she initially uses it.

Is that good?
That's great! :) Can't see anything wrong with it. [1/2]

Old 05-21-2012, 09:20 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I found her one sig move a bit complicated so I'm changing this:

Cayci the Galvantula [F]
Ability: Compound Eyes
Signature Move: Bioconduct Volt
Description:
Spoiler:
Cayci was always going at it in overdrive and her species was always know for taking energy from others. However, in all her trials capturing others in her fine web, she started to pick up on their bioelectrical signals. Cayci began to try an pin point large bunches of nerves and sapping energy from them. Soon, she got quick with shooting electrified strands of sticky web, and reversing the electrical flow to sap enery from her opponents. This massive surge of energy however incinerated the thread soon afterwards, and Cayci found it harder to get ground types and found hersef burning out when used against Electric types. However, soon after she felt the pulsing resurgance of energy within her body, ready for another go.
Type: Electric
Base Power: 80
Accuracy: 90%
Classification: Special
Energy Modifier: 8 [16 for Ground types]
Effects:
-Converts all HP damage into Energy.
-Cayci has a 10% chance of being burned, if so, Cayci is burned for the next round, and recovers after that round.
-Super Effective against Electric types, by passes Volt Absorb, effective against Ground types. [Double energy use when used against ground types] Using this attack against electric types has a 50% chance of burning Cayci intead of the previous 5% and for two rounds instead of one, then recovers the burn.
-Energy drained is added to Cayci's energy level is added the round after this attack was used. If burned energy is not added until Cayci recovers from the burn.
-Cayci cannot use this attack if burned. Cayci has -1 SPEED for duration of being burned.
Usage Gap: Once every 2 rounds after energy has been added.

To this:

Cayci the Galvantula [F]
Description:
The EleSpider species are masters of sapping electricity from their foes, however at long range, it is rather difficult. Trapping prey within the webs of their tesla-masterpieces let Cayci pickup on bio electrical signals through the nervous systems of her foe. By firing a thread of stick web laced in electricity, Cayci could reverse the electrical flow on contact, and sap the electricity out of the nerves of her foes. This would inevitable slow them down for a short time, unless they were already electric types to begin with. Cayci is however unable to use another Electric type move before or after this move is used.
Energy Modifier: 3 [Double Energy cost for Ground types]
Effects:
- X Damage to foe = X Energy gained for Cayci
- Doubles energy cost for ground types, does normal damage
- Foe has -1 SPD for next action.
- If Cayci uses this against electric types, Cayci has -1SPD next action, however energy gained is X *1.5
- Energy is gained at the end of the round
- Bypasses Volt Absorb Ability
- Electric type moves used before or after this action will fail, so must wait one action before and after this move beforeanother electrical move can be used.

Old 05-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
I found her one sig move a bit complicated so I'm changing this:

Cayci the Galvantula [F]
Description:
Spoiler:
Cayci was always going at it in overdrive and her species was always know for taking energy from others. However, in all her trials capturing others in her fine web, she started to pick up on their bioelectrical signals. Cayci began to try an pin point large bunches of nerves and sapping energy from them. Soon, she got quick with shooting electrified strands of sticky web, and reversing the electrical flow to sap enery from her opponents. This massive surge of energy however incinerated the thread soon afterwards, and Cayci found it harder to get ground types and found hersef burning out when used against Electric types. However, soon after she felt the pulsing resurgance of energy within her body, ready for another go.
Energy Modifier: 8 [16 for Ground types]
Effects:
-Converts all HP damage into Energy.
-Cayci has a 10% chance of being burned, if so, Cayci is burned for the next round, and recovers after that round.
-Super Effective against Electric types, by passes Volt Absorb, effective against Ground types. [Double energy use when used against ground types] Using this attack against electric types has a 50% chance of burning Cayci intead of the previous 5% and for two rounds instead of one, then recovers the burn.
-Energy drained is added to Cayci's energy level is added the round after this attack was used. If burned energy is not added until Cayci recovers from the burn.
-Cayci cannot use this attack if burned. Cayci has -1 SPEED for duration of being burned.

To this:

Cayci the Galvantula [F]
Description:
The EleSpider species are masters of sapping electricity from their foes, however at long range, it is rather difficult. Trapping prey within the webs of their tesla-masterpieces let Cayci pickup on bio electrical signals through the nervous systems of her foe. By firing a thread of stick web laced in electricity, Cayci could reverse the electrical flow on contact, and sap the electricity out of the nerves of her foes. This would inevitable slow them down for a short time, unless they were already electric types to begin with. Cayci is however unable to use another Electric type move before or after this move is used.
Energy Modifier: 3 [Double Energy cost for Ground types]
Effects:
- X Damage to foe = X Energy gained for Cayci
- Doubles energy cost for ground types, does normal damage
- Foe has -1 SPD for next action.
- If Cayci uses this against electric types, Cayci has -1SPD next action, however energy gained is X *1.5
- Energy is gained at the end of the round
- Bypasses Volt Absorb Ability
- Electric type moves used before or after this action will fail, so must wait one action before and after this move beforeanother electrical move can be used.

Still good. [1/2]

Old 05-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Narpheonix
haybalebarn
Latio-Nytro
&
Saraibre Ryu

You all receive your second approvals.

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 06-28-2012, 10:07 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth

Drapion ()
Ability: Sniper
Signature Move: Flesh Torture
Spoiler:
Description:The clawed arms that grow from Drapion's head are so useful that he can use them to catch and hold anything. Besides, they're long enough that Drapion takes advantage from them to capture far objects. His long segmented body also makes his arms to reach farther and allows him to block and dodge all incoming attack due to his segmented body can spin 360˚. With daily trainings and battles with other Pokémon, Drapion has mastered his full usage of the arms and tail, he also can now control all his body segments freely.

Once, Drapion saw a Pokémon using Counter. He was really really impressed with that technique and he tried to learn it. After a few failures at learning Counter, he managed to modify the technique he wished to learn. Instead of counter-attacking the incoming attacker, he used his arms to block the attacker from attacking and instead, Drapion was the one to attack. Drapion caught both the attacker's arms with his claws then jumped on the target's body to make the target falls laying on the ground. With his clawed tail, he locked the target's movement by catching his target's legs. Drapion will then torture his target by stretching his arms and tails together to disjoin the target's joints.
Type:
Accuracy: 90
Energy Modifier: X*3
Impact: Single Target
Priority: -5
Effects: Works only if a Pokémon is attacking with physical attack. Cancels the attack and disables the target from using physical attack for 1 action. Rolls a six-sided die, the result is X, if the result is 6, rolls again. For every (X+1) actions, inflicts BLEEDING status on the target. Each time a bleeding Pokémon uses physical attack, the Pokémon loses 1/8 of its max HP.
Usage Gap: Once per Round, always fails if the last move used is Flesh Torture

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 07-02-2012, 05:21 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Wisp

Rotom (-)
Ability: Levitate.
Signature Move: Shadow Trail
Spoiler:
Description:
To move from one object to another Rotom creates a shadow trail. When it release this trial it creates a very bright purple light. Rotom uses this light to distract all near by pokemon. Once a Pokemon sees this light it loses focus of where Rotom is. The Pokemon then follows the trail in a different direction, while Rotom escapes.
Type:
Base Power:0
Accuracy: 95
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 3%
Impact: Two Targets
Priority: +1
Effects:
-Increases evasion by one stage.
-In doubles battles is works the same way as Follow Me. It draws all attacks from its opponents pokemon.
-Has a 20 percent chance of increasing its Sp Def.
Usage Gap:Once every three rounds.
[/color][/b]

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 07-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post

Drapion ()
Ability: Sniper
Signature Move: Flesh Torture
Spoiler:
Description:The clawed arms that grow from Drapion's head are so useful that he can use them to catch and hold anything. Besides, they're long enough that Drapion takes advantage from them to capture far objects. His long segmented body also makes his arms to reach farther and allows him to block and dodge all incoming attack due to his segmented body can spin 360˚. With daily trainings and battles with other Pokémon, Drapion has mastered his full usage of the arms and tail, he also can now control all his body segments freely.

Once, Drapion saw a Pokémon using Counter. He was really really impressed with that technique and he tried to learn it. After a few failures at learning Counter, he managed to modify the technique he wished to learn. Instead of counter-attacking the incoming attacker, he used his arms to block the attacker from attacking and instead, Drapion was the one to attack. Drapion caught both the attacker's arms with his claws then jumped on the target's body to make the target falls laying on the ground. With his clawed tail, he locked the target's movement by catching his target's legs. Drapion will then torture his target by stretching his arms and tails together to disjoin the target's joints.
Type:
Accuracy: 90
Energy Modifier: X*3
Impact: Single Target
Priority: -5
Effects: Works only if a Pokémon is attacking with physical attack. Cancels the attack and disables the target from using physical attack for 1 action. Rolls a six-sided die, the result is X, if the result is 6, rolls again. For every (X+1) actions, inflicts BLEEDING status on the target. Each time a bleeding Pokémon uses physical attack, the Pokémon loses 1/8 of its max HP.
Usage Gap: Once per Round, always fails if the last move used is Flesh Torture
... You could just say roll a 5-sided die. Aside from that nitpick, this looks pretty good. Giving it one stamp of approval. [1/2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Wisp

Rotom (-)
Ability: Levitate.
Signature Move: Shadow Trail
Spoiler:
Description:
To move from one object to another Rotom creates a shadow trail. When it release this trial it creates a very bright purple light. Rotom uses this light to distract all near by pokemon. Once a Pokemon sees this light it loses focus of where Rotom is. The Pokemon then follows the trail in a different direction, while Rotom escapes.
Type:
Base Power:0
Accuracy: 95
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 3%
Impact: Two Targets
Priority: +1
Effects:
-Increases evasion by one stage.
-In doubles battles is works the same way as Follow Me. It draws all attacks from its opponents pokemon.
-Has a 20 percent chance of increasing its Sp Def.
Usage Gap:Once every three rounds.
[/color][/b]
Okay, this is... Confusing. I am left with very, very little description of how this move works, how your Rotom in particular knows to weaponize, what it looks like, or why it draws attacks to Rotom instead of merely distracting its opponent. I'd like to see a good bit more description and such as to how the move works and why your Rotom can use it. I'd also prefer the Energy Modifier to be higher. As yet, not approv'd.

Old 07-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Pandora (Female Froslass)
Moody
Sig Move: N/A
Tutor Move: N/A
Adopted from the Adoption Center.
Evolved at the Evolution Dojo
Changed Ability from Snow Cloak to Moody at the Pokemon Development Facility.

NEW SIGGY: Flash Freeze
Spoiler:
Description: How does one weaponize freezing breath in a battle? Froslass, by nature, can freeze pray with -58 degree farenheit breath. This was a no-brainer, though she hadn't battled with anyone...Yet.

However, before she DID battle with anyone, she figured out that she REALLY hated such moves that got to her before she could move herself. Priority Moves, they were called, like Aqua Jet, Quick Attack, Vaccum Wave...She was irritated by such annoyances. Especially Shadow Sneak, a Ghost-Type Move that quite frankly hurt a b**chton. How did she overcome them? Simple. By being faster, immobilizing them, and proceeding to beat the s**t out of them. She honed her icy breath, channeling it forward to freeze targets at speeds to prevent Priority moves being a factor. It took a few days, but sucess was inevitable when she got a Pokemon starting to use Quick Attack (with little visible warning beforehand) Frozen before it moved. Sucess.

This move is simple to describe: Pandora unleashes frosty breath from her mouth (*Le gasp!*) at speeds that outstrip such annoyances as Quick Attack. Whatever her target is, it will be frozen, immobile, a sitting duck: Perfect for rapid hits with Ice-Type Attacks (and come on, who would thaw under consistent pressure from them?). She loves this move...Though it makes her think of food, considering this IS the way all Froslass find and immobilize prey.

Type: Ice (OMFG THAT IS SO UNEXPECTED!)
Base Power: What is this nonsense? Flash Freeze is of no power.
Classification: Status.
Energy Mod: 7%
Effect: Target is Frozen. Really. That's it.
Usage Gap: She can't use this for two rounds after the Pokemon targeted Thaws out-or just two rounds if she misses. For anything resembling a justification, Froslass kind of control the cold they release-if it's unsatisfactorily done (misses), Pandora may recharge quicker, but she'll want to keep the Pokemon Frozen if it hits.

Pandora, you must have a SIGNATURE MOVE! This shall be it.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 08-21-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

[Barricade] Forretress (M)
Ability: Sturdy
Obtained: Adoption Center
Evolved: Evolution Dojo

Sig Move: Stone Shield

Spoiler:

Despriction: Foretress are capable of employing the move Stealth Rock. Barricade, being the defensive minded mon he is, has tried to figure out a way to use it to protect himself with the levitating rocks. After some experimentation, he managed to figure it out. After using the rocks to surround himself instead of the opponent, he makes the rocks orbit in a hemisphere (or full sphere, if he's in the air), weakening attacks from afar and occasionally preventing close quarters attacks from working, causing the opponent damage instead.
Type: Rock
Base Power: None
Accuracy: If I really have to provide this, I will have to ask you if I'm allowed to bang my forehead on the wall repeatedly first.
Energy Mod: 8%
Effect:
For two rounds, if the target attacks
  • With a move that makes contact- Roll a 10 sided die. If roll is one or two, the attack fails, and the target sustains half normal Stealth Rock damage instead.
  • If the target attacks with a non contact move- Move is weakened to 75% normal base power. However, if the type of the move is a type Rock resists (eg Flying), this is reduced to 50% instead.
  • Barricade loses 2 energy for every round this is up.

Usage Gap: This move cannot be used if it is in effect.

And...

[Virgo] Gothitelle (F)
Ability: Shadow Tag
Obtained: Here
Evolved: Here
Tutored Move: Cosmic Power
Sig Move: Shadow Bind
Spoiler:

Despriction: Gothitelle (in ASB) have Shadow Tag. Virgo realized a while back that the entire body of anything is covered in much shadow, depending on body shape and the like. Ergo, Virgo decided to try using her Shadow Tag in a way that would, instead of just trapping the opponent, it traps the opponent's shadows to each other, hindering movement.
Type: Dark (SHADOW Bind? It's kinda in the name)
Base Power: None
Energy Mod: 10%
Effect:
  • Target speed goes down three stages while the move is in effect.
  • Moves that require contact are reduced to 1/4 power.
  • The effect lasts for 5 actions
Usage Gap: She can't use this for one round after its effect concludes.

Last edited by narphoenix; 07-09-2012 at 03:47 AM. Reason: *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* typos
Closed Thread