Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Fluffeh Offline

Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Yes she is ^^ I only use the Japanese name because it's cute
Also Dragonair link works for me
Old 06-24-2012, 10:53 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffeh View Post
Yes she is ^^ I only use the Japanese name because it's cute
I was just asking so I knew if I should put her on the taken canon characters list. So then, only one thing left to do. *stamps Accepted stamp on SU*

EDIT: When I click it, it goes to a different site but it doesn't show the picture.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-24-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Fluffeh Offline

I changed the pic to a different one. Hope this one works ^^
Old 06-24-2012, 11:11 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

It does now. So no worries. Also if you have any questions or suggestions for the RP, feel free to post them or contact me through PM.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-25-2012, 01:06 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Akari

Appearance: Unsurprisingly, Akari is very oriental in appearance. She has midnight black hair, which would fall beyond her shoulders if not tied into a thick ponytail. However, a decent amount is kept free, these locks loosely frame her pale face. The woman’s eyes are a dark colour, and although it may be hard to distinguish their exact shade, but in well lit areas, one can see that they are brown.

Standing 5’3, she isn’t the tallest of characters. Her weight is perfect, maintained by a healthy diet and an active lifestyle, although she lacks a little in muscle considering the amount of time spent training.

A kimono is most often worn, but since the merger, Akari has acquired more “adventure friendly” threads, in case she would ever need them. A floral graphic, matching her kimono somewhat, can be seen on the sky blue t-shirt. One would note it is quite conservatively cut, a modest U neck and on the long side in terms of length. Paired with this are darker blue jeans, which fit nicely and are clearly still new. For shoes, Akari, rather surprisingly, got some black leather hikers boots with neon green laces.

Personality: At first, it appears Akari has the personality of a typical Kimono girl. She carries herself with feminine grace, speaks in a soft tone and is humbly dedicated to her art. Floral arranging, tea making, along with her traditional Japanese (or Johto if you will) dancing skills make her skill set appear frilly and girly. However, little see the hard work, dedication and discipline it takes to becomes talented in these fields. As such, Akari is become a focused worker and rarely gives up on her goals, even when met with constant failure.

However, like her fellow Kimono girls, she has been trained in the field of archery and Pokémon battle, making Akari less fragile than expected. Actually, despite usually being soft spoken and gentle, she can be really scary if driven off the edge. Her rage is usually tranquil though; she can tear into enemies while keeping her words calm and face straight, eerily enough. Getting to the point of an actual freak out is near impossible, but by that point, it is unlikely Akari will be stable in any way. When the girl is sad, she usually stays composed, although a few tears and wavering expression are common in that state.

One of her key problems is that, despite being a knowledgeable, sometimes wise character, she is quite honor before reason. Devoting more time and energy to take the noble path is something Akari would do in a heartbeat. Getting her to lie about most things is a real chore, although if the situation is dire, the woman can make exceptions. Just don’t expect that to happen at the drop of a hat.

Home World: Johto (Pokémon)

History: Much of Akari’s past revolves around being a Kimono girl. From a young age, she was trained in various traditional arts, including flower arranging and archery. She never really had the time or energy to rebel or try to break from the mould and easily conformed to her intended role.

Learning the Ho-oh legend was important, and after a while, Akari was expected to memorise the tale word by word. She never got to that level, but can still tell the story with ease. Much later in life, she would be allowed inside the Tin Tower (the better name), where the phoenix once resided. It was a marking experience, and ever since, the woman will argue her skills have been finer than before.

Of course, she received an Eevee on her tenth birthday, and was taught how to battle and incorporate the creature into much of her skills. Soon, however, after impressing the others at a rehearsal, was given a second evolution Pokémon as a reward. This was one of the few times she would ever get a prize for her hard work, and saw this as motivation to keep going even harder. He wasn’t easy to raise though, being stubborn and a little lazy, but after some time, the Eevee was almost as skilled as the other.

Since the merger, Akari has continued to refine her talents, secretly enjoying the change in scenery. Little does she know what’s about to happen next.

Pokémon:

Yukiko (female Glaceon)
Itsuki (male Leafeon)
Ren (female Ninetales)
Kaito (male Gyarados)

Link: Ho-oh

Other:

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 06-25-2012, 01:17 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Name: Akari

Appearance: Unsurprisingly, Akari is very oriental in appearance. She has midnight black hair, which would fall beyond her shoulders if not tied into a thick ponytail. However, a decent amount is kept free, these locks loosely frame her pale face. The woman’s eyes are a dark colour, and although it may be hard to distinguish their exact shade, but in well lit areas, one can see that they are brown.

Standing 5’3, she isn’t the tallest of characters. Her weight is perfect, maintained by a healthy diet and an active lifestyle, although she lacks a little in muscle considering the amount of time spent training.

A kimono is most often worn, but since the merger, Akari has acquired more “adventure friendly” threads, in case she would ever need them. A floral graphic, matching her kimono somewhat, can be seen on the sky blue t-shirt. One would note it is quite conservatively cut, a modest U neck and on the long side in terms of length. Paired with this are darker blue jeans, which fit nicely and are clearly still new. For shoes, Akari, rather surprisingly, got some black leather hikers boots with neon green laces.

Personality: At first, it appears Akari has the personality of a typical Kimono girl. She carries herself with feminine grace, speaks in a soft tone and is humbly dedicated to her art. Floral arranging, tea making, along with her traditional Japanese (or Johto if you will) dancing skills make her skill set appear frilly and girly. However, little see the hard work, dedication and discipline it takes to becomes talented in these fields. As such, Akari is become a focused worker and rarely gives up on her goals, even when met with constant failure.

However, like her fellow Kimono girls, she has been trained in the field of archery and Pokémon battle, making Akari less fragile than expected. Actually, despite usually being soft spoken and gentle, she can be really scary if driven off the edge. Her rage is usually tranquil though; she can tear into enemies while keeping her words calm and face straight, eerily enough. Getting to the point of an actual freak out is near impossible, but by that point, it is unlikely Akari will be stable in any way. When the girl is sad, she usually stays composed, although a few tears and wavering expression are common in that state.

One of her key problems is that, despite being a knowledgeable, sometimes wise character, she is quite honor before reason. Devoting more time and energy to take the noble path is something Akari would do in a heartbeat. Getting her to lie about most things is a real chore, although if the situation is dire, the woman can make exceptions. Just don’t expect that to happen at the drop of a hat.

Home World: Johto (Pokémon)

History: Much of Akari’s past revolves around being a Kimono girl. From a young age, she was trained in various traditional arts, including flower arranging and archery. She never really had the time or energy to rebel or try to break from the mould and easily conformed to her intended role.

Learning the Ho-oh legend was important, and after a while, Akari was expected to memorise the tale word by word. She never got to that level, but can still tell the story with ease. Much later in life, she would be allowed inside the Tin Tower (the better name), where the phoenix once resided. It was a marking experience, and ever since, the woman will argue her skills have been finer than before.

Of course, she received an Eevee on her tenth birthday, and was taught how to battle and incorporate the creature into much of her skills. Soon, however, after impressing the others at a rehearsal, was given a second evolution Pokémon as a reward. This was one of the few times she would ever get a prize for her hard work, and saw this as motivation to keep going even harder. He wasn’t easy to raise though, being stubborn and a little lazy, but after some time, the Eevee was almost as skilled as the other.

Since the merger, Akari has continued to refine her talents, secretly enjoying the change in scenery. Little does she know what’s about to happen next.

Pokémon:

Yukiko (female Glaceon)
Itsuki (male Leafeon)
Ren (female Ninetales)
Kaito (male Gyarados)

Link: Ho-oh

Other:
Everything looks good my friend. *stamps Accepted stamp on SU* Welcome to the crossover :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-25-2012, 01:24 AM
White Knight Offline

Expect something here today or tomorrow. :3

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 06-25-2012, 01:27 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Expect something here today or tomorrow. :3
I look forward to it :3 *stamps Reserved stamp on your forehead since there's no WIP SU posted*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-25-2012, 03:05 AM
Fluffeh Offline

Just wondering but, when is the rp going to start? Are we going to wait for a certain number of characters, or untill a certain date???
Old 06-25-2012, 03:10 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffeh View Post
Just wondering but, when is the rp going to start? Are we going to wait for a certain number of characters, or untill a certain date???
The dreaded question emerges. Nothing against you personally, just so you know. I'm just not particularly fond of this question as a RPM.

I don't have a set date planned out. I'm just going to wait until we have a good number of people signed up and accepted. When we have a good number of people then I'll work on an opening post.

EDIT: I do apologize if I sounded a bit rude. I can understand that perhaps you are looking forward to this starting, but unfortunately with how I tend to do it is I wait until I have a decent number of accepted people before starting. So it can take some time. I'll be sure to let everyone know when the RP will start. Until then I must ask if people can try to avoid asking when it shall start.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 06-25-2012 at 03:33 AM.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:05 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Crystal~ Can I be reserved for Auron and Kimahri from FFX? And maybe a pokemon trainer as well, not quite sure what I want yet XD

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 06-26-2012, 03:12 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Crystal~ Can I be reserved for Auron and Kimahri from FFX? And maybe a pokemon trainer as well, not quite sure what I want yet XD
Not a problem :3 *stamps Reserved stamp on your forehead*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Jovi and Cissnei be finished. I say this specifically because Jovi and Cissnei's histories are large enough in size that it was telling me I was at the character limit for that post. XD Night and Marten, as well as Peace, follow this announcement.

Name: Dominic Marten
Appearance: Marten is typically seen as intimidating by most people at first simply due to his appearance, and it's easy to see why. Marten stands at around 6' 3" and has a broad chest and shoulders, while years in the Shinra Infantry have given him a fairly athletic build on top of it. Unlike Night and Cissnei, Marten actually seems to be affected by the sun and sports a light tan as a result, which goes with his brown eyes and short-cut dark brown hair pretty nicely. A thin layer of of dark brown stubble stands out on his face, making it look as though he's trying to grow a beard and goatee, but it never really gets much longer than that--Marten just likes his stubble. Again, unlike Cissnei and Marten and their eccentric clothing, Marten rarely wears much other than plain black t-shirts and pants with hiking boots and brown leather gloves, much like his younger comrade.
Personality: Marten, for being such a large individual, acts like a mother hen to anyone and everyone who will let him. His job working in the Shinra Infantry has kept him from settling down and getting a wife, so he doesn’t have any children—the one thing Marten would love to have—and Marten tends to “adopt” anyone younger than him who stays around him long enough because of it. He’s a great friend to have, warm and kind, with endless patience and a knack for patching up wounds, as well as a secret talent for braiding hair. He has particularly taken to Cissnei and Night, as he has known Cissnei since the company took her in when she was younger and Night was assigned to his squad/section upon first entering the infantry, though he has an even larger soft spot for younger children. As a sort of “veteran” of the Shinra infantry, Marten has a rather keen set of eyes and ears, and would readily use them to put himself in front of harm’s way to save one of his “adopted children,” friends, or group members, should he work in a group. He isn’t a bad leader, though you will find that he won’t advocate himself for the job, opting suggest candidates instead, until he is left as the only option, and once made leader, will do anything to keep his group safe, even if it means aborting a mission because he would rather take a chewing-out than see members of his “family” get hurt.
Home World: Final Fantasy (VII)
History: Most important events correlate with Cissnei's history--other history may be revealed as the RP goes.
Pokémon:
Ursaring-Male-Papa
Riolu-Female-Diva (Her fur appears to be various shades of pink in color rather than blue and black)
Link: N/A
Other: Still carries his Infantry-issued submachine gun, and isn't afraid to use it if he has to.

Name: Night Westerly
Appearance: Most people are surprised to find out that Night was a member of the Shinra Infantry—one of the best shots there, believe it or not—mainly because of his size. Night is small for his age, and always has been, really, leaving him at about 5’ 6” which often looks odd when he stands next to Marten. This is only worsened by the fact that he is incredibly scrawny—he looks as though he hasn’t been run through drills and exercises over and over again the past few years and people are often surprised to see he is stronger than he appears. Many tend to be under the impression that Night is younger than he is as well, with his cheerful gold-rimmed eyes and wild, often haphazardly spiked black hair and wild dusting of golden freckles on fair skin giving him even more of a childish appearance. He seems to have taken a liking to civilian clothing, though it closely resembles his old infantry uniform, wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt with the sleeves pushed back to his elbows as well as a pale blue scarf wrapped loosely around his neck. With this, he wears a plain pair of blue jeans tucked into brown boots, as well as brown leather gloves on his hands. While most guys his age wouldn’t be skittish about losing their shirts, however, Night won’t let anyone see under his due to being a little shy about a rather large scar that stretches diagonally across his torso, though it’s also the only scar he has that he worries about—and he’s got a good few.
Personality: Night is one of those guys who just doesn’t slow down—not for anything at all. He is almost ever-cheerful, full of energy to burn, and looking for something to burn it on. He’s incredibly friendly and easy to talk to—provided his typical close proximity to Marten doesn’t scare everyone away. He has kind of adopted Marten’s family views and will look after anyone in his “family” to make sure they stay safe—particularly Cissnei and Marten, whom he views like an older sister and father. He is quite kind to the Pokémon he has taken in, and enjoys his new life in this new world very much, as he is no longer working for Shinra, where lies and half-truths were likely to get him and every other member of the Infantry killed. He’s not interested in impressing anyone in the slightest, however, as he is bashful about the large scar on his torso and rarely talks about his ability with guns anymore, as his experience in the Shinra Electric Company’s Infantry was not a wonderful one.
Home World: Final Fantasy (VII)
History: Most important events correlate with Cissnei's history--other history may be revealed as the RP goes.
Pokémon:
Umbreon-Female-Middy
Luxray-Male-Shenz
Link: Ifrit (FFVIII Version) *not mine
Other: It will only be after a certain event that Night is linked with Ifrit, and will not begin to hear voices until after this event.

Name: Pierce "Peace" Hopkins
Appearance: Peace is one of those girls who simply doesn't look like she's spent her whole life sick. This is largely thanks to her aunt, who she's been living with aboveground for some time now, and who told Peace upon her arrival that as long as she didn't overdo it that the girl could do basically whatever she wanted as long as it wasn't illegal. Peace has since spent every available moment outside in the sun with her Pokemon, giving her a tan that makes her expressive grey eyes and butter-blonde hair, which she has a lot of (think Caitlin from Pokemon or, SeeU, if you need a visual) that falls in a wild mess of waves and curls to her mid-back, stand out. She's typically seen wearing a yellow sundress a few shades darker than her hair and edged in pale green ribbon that reaches to her mid-thigh...which is why she wears a pair of faded denim shorts that go to her knees under it. While she does have a denim jacket as well, she strongly dislikes wearing it, often resulting in Gardenia, her Gardevoir, wearing her jacket instead, and though she would rather (and oftentimes still will) run around barefoot than ever put shoes on, she does wear a simple pair of pastel green flats when she must. She carries her things around in a simple pastel green drawstring bag. All of this and her grand height of 5' 7" tend of make people think she's in her mid-teens instead of nearly twenty.
Personality: Peace is a very bright and friendly girl, as well as her nickname might suggest, a pacifist. She loves making new friends, but hates seeing people fight, and often tries to break up fights when she's near them. Otherwise, she's very childish in many aspects, such as her dislike of conflict and belief that there's good in everyone, some just need a bit more time to find it than others, and she'll gladly try to help you find your inner good if you give her the chance. She really loves nothing more than to play outside alongside her Pokemon, many of whom she has known from a very young age--in fact, Miss Emma has been around as long as Peace can remember and, in combination with Gardenia, acts as her mother away from home, which Peace tends to react to with sometimes feigned and sometimes real annoyance. She also seems to be very conscious of how the emotions of those around her, and will try to cheer anyone and everyone she comes across up if she can tell they're feeling down...even complete strangers. Her life spent mostly inside, away from people, often results in her being a bit strange, well, aside from everything about her that's already strange, anyway.
Home World: Pokemon
History: Peace was born a sickly child in the region of Sinnoh, alongside a completely healthy twin brother named Ward in the Sinnoh region, in Floaroma Town. Her parents did everything they could think of at the time, even having a Chansey and a Kirlia (known as Miss Emma and Gardenia) look after her at all times and having them try their own healing abilities on the girl, as well as calling doctors to the town, but nothing seemed to work on her for long. When it became apparent she was going to get no better in the beautiful, flower-filled town, her parents packed up and moved the family to Jublife, where doctors were close by if something happened. Too scared of their daughter getting hurt or more ill than she already was, Peace was rarely allowed to leave the house, and even then, never out of the city where she could see flowers like she faintly remembered there being in Floaroma and never without her twin and Gardenia at her side. Peace's life seemed to float away in years like this, many of her Pokemon brought to her by her brother or parents, but the girl always wished for something more...which was exactly what happened the day the world beyond her bedroom window seemed to explode in a white light and she found herself waking up in a forest with her family and many others, later.

Thinking that maybe the answer to improving their daughter's health lay underground, Peace's family uprooted themselves when the civilization belowground became decently established. Unfortunately, while Peace was awed and charmed by the crystals of the world below, her condition there actually worsened, and eventually she was sent to live with her aunt's family near one of the larger cities aboveground. Unlike her mother and father, Peace's aunt was nowhere near as restrictive and told the girl she could do what she liked as long as she didn't overexert herself and she went to her doctor's appointments like she should. This freedom (or more likely the fresh air and sun she received as a result) seemed to improve her health greatly, and everything was going great. And that was when Peace began to hear a woman's voice in her head...
Pokémon:
Chansey-Female-Miss Emma (and she really does get mad if you don't put that "Miss" there)
Gardevoir-Female-Gardenia (commonly found wearing Peace's denim jacket)
Granbull-Female-June
Torchic-Male-Saru
Glaceon-Female-Yunomi
Flygon-Male-Sky
Cubchoo-Male-Frosty
Cottonee-Male-Fluff
Sunkern-Female-Flora
Link: Shiva (FFVIII Version) *not mine
Other:

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 06-29-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:00 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Name: Jovi
Appearance: A little older than the last time many saw her, Jovi has since grown out of her white dress and double-buns. Now, she can often be seen running around wearing a long-sleeved, white scoop-neck shirt, whose neckline and the ends of her large bell sleeves are edged with blue ribbon. Along with her shirt, Jovi wears a pair of faded shorts that go to a little over her mid-thigh and white boots similar to the blue boots she wore when she was younger, in the aspect that they cover her legs entirely and end somewhere under her shorts. Her bright blue hair, which is the exact same color as her large blue eyes, falls straight down to her shoulders, and she has since traded in her buns for a pair of miniature ponytails, though she is rarely without a cheerful smile on her face and at least a faint blush on her cheeks. She carries her pokeballs and things a smaller than standard backpack that’s only a few shades darker than her hair and covered in her own handwriting in black and silver marker.
Personality: While Jovi can prove to be annoying at times, she is a lot better than she was when she was younger. A very friendly and outgoing girl, Jovi will talk to just about anyone who will listen to her and talk back about almost anything. You want help with anything? Ask Jovi and she will gladly assist, as these days she aspires to be a hero, just like her big brother, and takes pride in doing whatever she can to fulfill that goal. She’s the kind of person who will take the time to try to see the good in anyone and everyone, and it often earns her friends just as much as it can land her into trouble that she often does a good job of getting out of with the help of her Pokemon friends. That being said, she loves her Pokémon friends and taking the time to play with them once in a while as well as adventuring with them—something she now has a bit more freedom to do since she’s older and has the Pokémon to do so.
Home World: Pokémon (Orre Region)
History: Jovi grew up as the youngest of two children in a Pokemon research lab in Orre. While her older brother, Michael, was off doing his own thing and rarely took the time of day to play with her due to the gap in their ages and difference in genders, Jovi made her own friends and got into a lot of trouble as often as she could. The lack of many other children in the research facility led to her developing her many childish eccentricities, such as referring to herself in third person and treating her older brother as though he couldn't live without her. This also led the child to get out and discover her own way around and to things, such as the lab at Dr. Kaminko's house, where she spent much of her time playing among this that were probably quite dangerous, though she had her electric Pokemon, Plusle and Minun, to keep her safe from most things and seemed to enjoy making life harder for Kaminko's assistant, Chobin. Unfortunately, one day, after Michael went out to Kaminko's lab to bring her back home to the research facility, Jovi and her brother returned in time to see their family friend and research lab head, Professor Krane, kidnapped. Insisting they continue their work on the project they had been working on before Krane's kidnapping to purify shadow Pokemon, Jovi went with her brother to get a final machine part the scientists of the lab needed to complete the project, where she accidentally bumped into a shadow Pokemon-toting thug who threatened her, however a kind old man had one of his bodyguards protect her. It was then that Jovi realized that she wanted to be as strong and dependable as her brother, and decided she was going to devote her life to becoming a hero like her brother was when Michael defeated the leader of Cipher and brought back Shadow Lugia to be purified.

When the worlds combined, Jovi and everyone else at the lab was aware that there was and had been some kind of powerful disturbance going on for days, though it was concluded that it was most likely something between a few legendary Pokemon and would go away soon. Jovi had just stepped outside with Mini and Maxi to go train when a blinding light seemed to swallow the world and she eventually woke up in a strange new place, confused and surrounded by not only familiar people, but many people she didn't know as well. Slowly, Jovi and those she did know began talking to those around them they didn't know, only to find out that many of them had come from other worlds and didn't seem to know what had happened either. They shared information about Pokemon and the strange new beasts that had appeared, eventually deciding to create a new research lab in the area where they had been transported, which Jovi and her Pokemon helped build, and then took to teaching some of those from the other worlds about Pokemon and how to capture them, as well as how to become great friends with them while also learning about the many worlds the others came from.
Pokémon:
Minun-Female-Mini
Plusle-Male-Maxi
Arcanine-Male-Bear
Vaporeon-Female-Mist
Skiploom-Female-Sunflower
Skarmory-Female-Shimmer
Hitmonlee-Male-Twister
Dratini-Female-Maia
Link: Darkrai
Other:

Name: Cissnei
Appearance: Cissnei is one of those women who seems like she's a workaholic or overly serious, considering the fact she used to be, and often is still seen wearing a full black suit and boots in spite of the fact she now lives in a smaller, more agricultural-based town. Standing in at 5' 10" or so and lean-bodied, Cissnei is definitely not small or weak, and carries herself with an air of dignity. Wavy and curly reddish-brown hair falls a little past her shoulders and her messy bangs often fall into her kind brown eyes, which seem to proclaim that Cissnei has seen her fair share of harsh things in her life. Night and Marten have also seemingly conspired to make a normal woman out of her yet, and she can sometimes be seen wearing simple t-shirts and jeans from time to time as well, typically when she's out working in their garden.
Personality: Cissnei is one of those people who often seems intimidating with her often initially serious attitude, but in all truth, she's a fairly warm and kind person, which is a bit surprising when you learn about her past. Wary of anything related to governments or big businesses, she doesn't trust people quickly or easily, and is constantly scared of the idea of the people close to her getting hurt or dying, and though it isn't nearly as bad now as it used to be, threatening those close to her will result in her attempting to kill you, no questions asked. However, provided you get off on the right foot with her rather than the wrong one, Cissnei can become easy to think of like a sister. She's tomboyish and tough, often displaying a liking for sarcasm and teasing, but if you're down, she's not beyond trying to help make your day better. She's also unfortunately a bit socially awkward, though Night and Marten are trying to help her through it, along with her pokemon and those who live in the town with her. She has a particular dislike for red leather and reacts oddly to hearing the name "Zack" mentioned, not to mention there are a few she thinks of like family beyond Night and Marten though she may not talk about them very often.
Home World: Final Fantasy (Officially appears in VII: Crisis Core)
History:
Warning, the following may contain spoilers from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, read at your own risk...
Spoiler:

Another warning, a fair bit of this is guesswork and taking from some of "her" (Shiruken: Female) history from Before Crisis, which I haven't played, as well as slight editing to accomodate the OCs that follow.
Cissnei was pretty much raised by Shinra Electric Company as a whole. She was picked up out of an orphanage at a young age and trained to be the perfect tool for the company, built up to join a small and elite group within the company, known as the Turks. She her upbringing was mainly handled by the man she considers as her main father figure--Tseng. Early on, she was provided the false name Cissnei to go by and told to go by no other name; at this point, very few people aside from Tseng, company paperwork, and Cissnei herself know her real name, though she had been planning to share the secret with Zack Fair, a SOLDIER member who had become a close friend to her. She was taught just about everything she knows by someone somewhere in the company--filing paperwork properly from secretaries, how conduct business properly by some of Shinra's best businessmen, how to operate a handful of firearms from various Infantry experts, the list could go on for longer than one might imagine, but that's how it was done, and implanted in it was also the idea that everyone could be an enemy, which led to a bout of severe paranoia when she was younger that ended up getting worked out by her future teammates and those she took lessons from. Early on, she got lost navigating the building by herself at one point and stumbled into the Infantry's section of the building, where she met Marten, who scared her at first, not that she allowed her fear to show, before he kindly gave her directions to where she needed to go and then took her there when the directions seemed to be a bit too much for her. It was this act of kindness that led to her friendship with the older man, whom she then began to visit on a regular basis, thinking of him as a sort of "mother" figure since most of the women in her life acted far from motherly. It was his habit of patching her up after a particularly rough round of training and his love of braiding her hair that had Marten branded "Mother Hen" of the Infantry, not that he cared much--he enjoyed having a sort of adopted daughter to play with every so often. It was through Marten that Cissnei met Night and began considering him as a "brother" of sorts. A few years after her adoption into Shinra Electric, Cissnei was made a member of the Turks, and given the distinction of the youngest joining member, though her mental age was above that of even some of her coworkers. Specializing in the use of a single large shiruken probably wasn't the smartest move she made, but for most opponents it wasn't hard to defeat them with...well until they started using guns.

Cissnei met Zack Fair of SOLDIER during an attack on the company headquarters in Midgar by SOLDIER First Class turned rogue Genesis and his copies, which were assaulting the building, aided by company mechanized weapons that shouldn't have been able to be controlled. He attempted to come to her rescue after being cornered by three copies outside the building, but was stopped by her coworkers Reno and Rude, followed by Tseng, who kept him out of it long enough for her to dispatch the copies by herself before joining their conversation. Briefly interrupting to chat and tease Zack before running off to continue eliminating copies, Cissnei found herself in a rather sticky situation when she came to face a copy with a rather large gun, who managed to shoot her shiruken out of the air and embed it in the sidewalk, leaving her defenseless before Zack came to her rescue. However, before he could finish to copy off, it sprouted a single wing and attempted to fly away and Zack cut it down in the process. Seeing his conflicted expression while looking down at the copy, Cissnei offered up the fact that she had wanted wings as a kid herself and seemed to snap him out of his odd mindset in the conversation that followed. They became fairly good friends after this, seemingly to catch each other on coincidence time after time, and often stopping to chat when they did. That all changed, however, rather quickly when Zack, as well a whole group of Infantrymen and famous SOLDIER First Class Sephiroth went on a visit to Niebleheim. One day, she found herself e-mailing him out of boredom, the next she was standing in front of Tseng, being told he had been killed in a freak incident in Niebleheim that had left the town burnt to the ground. While the loss hurt, she convinced herself that the best thing she could do was forget and move on, something she managed to do with some success, and lived on for the next four years like nothing had happened.

Of course, that was when she was given the assignment to track down two "specimens" that had escaped from the lab in the Shinra mansion in Niebleheim. Upon tracking down the escapees to a beach not too far away, the Turk was greeted by what seemed to be a ghost from the past, as Zack had not died in Niebleheim after all. Upon learning Zack and another were her targets, inner conflict led her to attack the man who had once been her friend and then let him get away when he knocked her shiruken out of the way, only to track him down again and promptly call Tseng and tell him her targets had escaped with Zack standing in front of her and hand him the keys to the motorcycle she'd taken out to the location. They crossed paths again while she was in Zack's hometown, shortly after talking to his parents and telling them their son wasn't really dead. It was the last time she saw him, and she had no idea it was going to be that way, otherwise she might not have teased him so much about his parents (particularly about a certain answer to a certain question of theirs) and her last words to him wouldn't have been "Not my real name," tossed over her shoulder as she walked away. It was only days later that she was tasked with saving his life by finding Zack and the other fugitive (a Cloud Strife, if anyone is familiar with him? XD); a task that she ultimately failed, and it to say she was hurt again would be an understatement. No--Zack's death at the hands of the Shinra Infantry because she and her comrades could not find him in time devastated her. While she did a fairly decent job with attempting to cover up the scars it left her with and continued to work with the Turks, circumstances eventually ended with most of the Turks breaking apart from the team and going into hiding, and she was followed by Marten and Night, who were unwilling to let her go off without them; especially the way she was at that point. However, it was not very long afterwards that the worlds joined.

The last thing she remembers is stepping out her front door to the world being swallowed by white and thinking that it was some kind of new threat. When she woke up to her house gone, Night and Marten not too far from her, and surrounded by other strange people, Cissnei had no idea what to think. Eventually, after talking to those around them, Cissnei and the others discovered what had happened, and while some large cities had begun to form and there was a new military building up, Cissnei had no desire to return to the kind of life she had had previously and so she and her "family" stayed with those they had woken up with and developed a smaller, agricultural-based town where she and the others learned about the Pokemon of those from some of the other worlds and taught them about the monsters from their worlds. Unsure of how to live without fighting, the trio signed on to become part of the town's protectors--a fairly slow job, though a very much needed one at times, and Cissnei often spends her time now on the lookout for threats and most of her spare time is spent either training her Pokemon or learning how to be somewhat normal, often in lessons headed by Marten or Night.
Pokémon:
Vulpix-Female-Kit
Eevee-Female-Elena
Gallade-Male-Alec
Link: N/A
Other: She's known for packing a pistol and a rather large shiruken called Rekka (In her hand here; also a decent full-body shot of her), which she often compares to looking like a bike tire.
*stamps Accepted stamp on these SUs*

I could also accept Dominic and Night since histories are optional, but I'm not sure if you want me to do that just yet. So for now I'll just leave your second post of SUs alone until you tell me to look over them again.

And on another note, I decided to sign up as another character. So I may end up double posting here in a little bit since I want that SU to be in a post by itself. Also it seems like this one is going to show the minimal amount of information that needs to be given in a SU to be accepted. But then again there isn't a lot of information given for certain canon characters (at least the ones I tend to want to play). And I've been thinking, and I think once everyone currently on the reserved list puts up their SUs and are accepted I'll start the RP. I'll keep y'all updated on that thought though.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-27-2012, 01:01 PM
larvitard27 Offline

Name:Markis Ray
HomeWorld:Pokemon
Description:Hair:brown
eyes:green
skin:tan,slightly yellow.
personality:Tends to talk a lot. Looks at the bright side of everything. Prefers to fight alongside his pokemon, literally. Was taught hand to hand combat at ten years old. A creative and logical youth. Solves most his problems eccentrically. Most call it madness, he calls it genius.
History: Started his Pokemon journey three years ago with his partner, Maple.
Pokemon:Grovyle-Maple-F
Lucario-Husk-M
Staravia-Comet-F
Quilava-M
Totodile-Chomp-M
Scyther-M
Link:Deoxys

Last edited by larvitard27; 06-27-2012 at 03:46 PM.