Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2671  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by most duded View Post
I don't know what any of this means
Did you actually read it, or did you do a TL;DR? xD

Basically, I don't think the Disney-ness does any wrong to the game at all.

Also, simply put:

Kingdom Hearts is frickin' aweshum!

:3

~Sealboy
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #2672  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:34 PM
most duded's Avatar
most duded Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: I'm stalking your stupid face
Posts: 2,152
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

I want it. my cousin wants be to play it. but the game I've been playing is mega man starforce 3 red joker
__________________
The Ninja Academy will live on. Add this to your signature if you were once active there.
URPG Stats Gotta Catch 'em All Stats

Reply With Quote
  #2673  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:35 PM
goldwynaut's Avatar
goldwynaut Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 5,670
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Mind if i drop in?
Reply With Quote
  #2674  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwynaut View Post
Mind if i drop in?
Sure, go right ahead xD You don't need to ask :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by most duded View Post
I want it. my cousin wants be to play it. but the game I've been playing is mega man starforce 3 red joker
Do you have a PS2?

I have MegaMan Starforce 1 Dragon - I thought it was a brilliant game :')

~Sealboy
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #2675  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:37 PM
most duded's Avatar
most duded Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: I'm stalking your stupid face
Posts: 2,152
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

no. as long as you give me 120 card gaurds
my peguses was destroyed by a dog when i was trying to get to gemini. I am on mu on saurian. and on dread joker r/acid ace r on red joker.
__________________
The Ninja Academy will live on. Add this to your signature if you were once active there.
URPG Stats Gotta Catch 'em All Stats

Reply With Quote
  #2676  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by most duded View Post
no. as long as you give me 120 card gaurds
my peguses was destroyed by a dog when i was trying to get to gemini. I am on mu on saurian. and on dread joker r/acid ace r on red joker.
Oh, wait, do you have a PS3? xD

No idea what any of that means :')

~Sealboy
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #2677  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:43 PM
most duded's Avatar
most duded Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: I'm stalking your stupid face
Posts: 2,152
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

no i don't. i have a ds. and has anyone else played all 3 star force games!
__________________
The Ninja Academy will live on. Add this to your signature if you were once active there.
URPG Stats Gotta Catch 'em All Stats

Reply With Quote
  #2678  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by most duded View Post
no i don't. i have a ds. and has anyone else played all 3 star force games!
How will you play KH then? D:

No, only Dragon xD

~Sealboy
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #2679  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Rachel's Avatar
Rachel Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 82
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
@Rachel, you're the best!
Do you want any particular Pokemon for it?
I'm not fussed really, don't think I have a need for it!

Sealboy, well, you rule :P

I love KH! Only got into it recently, but I do kinda love the Disney-ness. Especially when you're under the sea x)
The human characters are so interesting though!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2680  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:52 PM
goldwynaut's Avatar
goldwynaut Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 5,670
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

lol what are we talking about?
Reply With Quote
  #2681  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Sealboy, well, you rule :P

I love KH! Only got into it recently, but I do kinda love the Disney-ness. Especially when you're under the sea x)
The human characters are so interesting though!
Of course I do :L Haha.

YEEEEEEES! xD What games you played so far? It just hooked me when I played the first one - I'm so glad I took the risk of buying both games four years ago :') And under the sea is awesome xD Was a bit cheesy in KH II though, but it was amusing, lol.

Yes, yes they are :P

~Sealboy
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #2682  
Old 08-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Rachel's Avatar
Rachel Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 82
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Of course I do :L Haha.

YEEEEEEES! xD What games you played so far? It just hooked me when I played the first one - I'm so glad I took the risk of buying both games four years ago :') And under the sea is awesome xD Was a bit cheesy in KH II though, but it was amusing, lol.

Yes, yes they are :P

~Sealboy
Definitely cheesy :P
I've played KH1 and now I'm on Chain of Memories! Had to find my old GBA SP, retro times!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2683  
Old 08-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Definitely cheesy :P
I've played KH1 and now I'm on Chain of Memories! Had to find my old GBA SP, retro times!
Not KH 2 then? xP Ah, Chain of Memories - I had never known it had existed after I became obsessed with the KH series xD I do believe that I have 358/2 Days for the DS (very sad) and I should be getting Birth By Sleep for the PSP delivered to me any day now :D

I love how the games can affect the player emotionally - not saying I bawl my eyes out or anything, I'm too manly for that (LOL), but I do get left feeling sad xD

@gold: Why not read the last few posts and, you know, find out? xD

~Sealboy
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #2684  
Old 08-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
I'm not fussed really, don't think I have a need for it!

Sealboy, well, you rule :P

I love KH! Only got into it recently, but I do kinda love the Disney-ness. Especially when you're under the sea x)
The human characters are so interesting though!
*Reads above* ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ATLANTICA?! I HATE ATLANTICA! xD KH is freaking awesome. Right now, I'm playing the newest one and I'm stuck on The Grid with Riku and just finished La Cite des Cloches with Sora. Does anyone want to know what my reactions are to the Sora ending of La Cite des Cloches?

Spoiler:
First one: Awww. Esmeralda and guard-man look so sweet.
Second: What are you talking about, Xehanort?
Third: *Sees Vanitas* I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING.


Sealboy, how far have you gotten in 358/2 Days? I guarantee that the second-to-last battle will make you tear up.
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #2685  
Old 08-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Rachel's Avatar
Rachel Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 82
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post


Not KH 2 then? xP Ah, Chain of Memories - I had never known it had existed after I became obsessed with the KH series xD I do believe that I have 358/2 Days for the DS (very sad) and I should be getting Birth By Sleep for the PSP delivered to me any day now :D

I love how the games can affect the player emotionally - not saying I bawl my eyes out or anything, I'm too manly for that (LOL), but I do get left feeling sad xD

@gold: Why not read the last few posts and, you know, find out? xD

~Sealboy
Not yet! It's next, almost done with CoM ;)
Can't wait to play Dream Drop Distance, even though I've got ages to go!

MGS, ATLANTICA WAS AMAZING xD
*sings* do do do dodo, dodo do do do...
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com