Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 07-10-2012, 04:06 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Route 1

ROUTE 1
Requirements: None.
Travel time: 48 hours.

Description
This route leads from Andromeda Town to the Pokemon League Gate. Large trees line the south end of the route, which then give way to high mountain ridges. When exiting Andromeda Town, smoke can be seen off in the distance to the north-east. The north end of this route leads through a valley with rocky cliffs on either side and eventually comes to Champion Valley where the Elite Four reside. From Route 1, you can hear the dull sounds of waves crashing to the east and the buzzing of Pokemon is loud here. A breeze blows from the direction of Andromeda Town, bringing the scent of adventure.

Landmarks
-------

Wild Pokemon

Items
TM43 Flame Charge can be seen on a rocky ledge on the mountainside. It can be accessed using Rock Climb.

Navigation
North
Pokemon League Gate
West
Route 2
East
Sunburst
Village

(Cut)
South
Andromeda Town

Last edited by Etymology; 11-06-2012 at 12:20 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:
Currently: Waiting for Corey to arrive and looking around whilst doing so.

It finally felt like I was on my journey. Alone, a little. Only not really. I pluck Monster's Poke Ball from my belt, and hurtle it towards the path. The Finneon emerges from the capture device swiftly. It slid along the floor in front of me, seeming eager for adventure.

"Glad you feel the same," I tell the fish Pokemon. Monster let out an excited cry.

"Well, let's see what's around here," I say to my companion. The route was quite some sight. Lots of thick trees outlined the path, almost guiding me to where I wanted or needed to be. Apparently Route 2 was the next stop for Pokemon trainers who are wishing to enter the Pokemon League. That said, the Pokemon League Gate was merely north from me. I'd return once I had collected all of the badges.

Once I had traveled some distance, I decide to rest and take a break. Monster was grateful for this; moving on dry ground wasn't easy for her. I'm going to recall her soon, but I want to look around first. I scour my surroundings.

Entered Route 1 from Andromeda Town.

Last edited by Etymology; 09-29-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:07 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently: Route 1 waiting on every one else sit at a tree and get jumped on by eevee cause i left it alone then the eevee runs off again

Old 09-29-2012, 09:18 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Party:
Currently: Route 1 waiting on every one else sit at a tree and get jumped on by eevee cause i left it alone then the eevee runs off again
Official's Post:

As you sit at the base of one of Route 1's trees, your starter Pokemon decides to run off, yet again, and you seem not to chase it.

Put that thing on a leash. Geez.

As the vulpine Pokemon runs away, it trips and stumbles upon something smooth and shiny. Lots of smooth shiny things, in fact. Your Eevee must still be quite wobbly on its feet. The small Pokemon goes to inspect, and then eagerly yelps for your name.

Eevee has stumbled upon 10 stars. Better walk over here and pick them up. Before something else does.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:22 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Party:
Currently: Route 1 waiting on every one else tiny see eevee trip on some thing and goes check if it is okay and see the 10 stars and picks them up and put eevee in it's pokeball so it can sleep since it had exstued herself and tiny

Old 09-29-2012, 10:27 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Official's Post:

For Trainer: Eti Molo

Jane

"Hello young trainer! I love cute Pokemon, do you have any?!"

Jane smiles at Eti, awaiting his next action...
Old 09-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:
Currently: Waiting for Corey to arrive and looking around whilst doing so.

We weren't searching for long until a young woman approached us. They seemed harmless enough.

""Hello young trainer! I love cute Pokemon, do you have any?!""

Now, why random people come up to random trainers in the forest and ask whether they have cute Pokemon is beyond my imagination, but it's also kind of creepy.

"Down there," I responded hesitantly, nodding my head to Monster. She looked up and chirped delightfully at the young lady.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:32 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Official's Post:

For Trainer: Eti Molo

Jane

"AWW! Hello little Finneon! You're the cutest!!! Thank you for showing me Finneon! Why don't you take this? See ya!"

Eti Molo received a Nest Ball from Jane.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:35 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:
Currently: Talking to Jane.

"AWW! Hello little Finneon! You're the cutest!!! Thank you for showing me Finneon! Why don't you take this? See ya!" the woman squealed. Monster jumped back in fright, and even I felt a little goose-bumpy. Jane tossed me a Nest Ball and ran away, still squealing like pure-cute was injected into their bloodstream.

"Celestians are weird," I muttered. Monster seemed to concur. Regardless, I pocketed the Nest Ball in my bag and continued looking around. Hopefully a wild Pokemon would show up soon.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:38 PM
~Blast Burn

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Currently: Talking to Eti.

"Hey Eti! I'm here!"

Corey sees Jane walk away.

"What was that about? Anyways, what are we going to do next?"
Old 09-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:
Currently: Talking to Corey.

"Hey Eti! I'm here!" Corey called to me.

"About time, Celestia is whack!" I responded to him, still scratching my head over what just occurred.

"What was that about? Anyways, what are we going to do next?" he asked me.

I pulled the Nest Ball from my pocket and flashed it at Corey. "Some weird chick gave me this thing. Not bad, I guess." I looked at the route ahead of us. "Want to search the route whilst we wait for Minako?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion
Party:

"Hey Eti! I'm here!"

Corey sees Jane walk away.

"What was that about? Anyways, what are we going to do next?"
Official's Post:

The two of you ponder what to do next. You wander about for a while, hoping that something exciting or amazing happens to you. Well guess what? Something does.

As the two of you are walking, Corey screams out in agonizing pain. Who knew such a big kid could make such a high-pitched squeal?

Do you want to remove your foot, Corey?
Old 09-29-2012, 10:52 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

"Ow! My foot hurts...What's happening?"

Cyndaquil frowns, and is scared for his trainer. They just recently became friends, Cyndaquil didn't want anything bad to happen.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:53 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts
Currently: Entering Route 1

Minty enters Route 1, and her jaw drops. The beautiful and serene nature is none like she has ever seen. In the distance she spots three trainers; one with a Cyndaquil, one with an Eevee, and one with a Finneon.
The excited young Minty runs up to the group of trainers and exclaims, "Hey y'all! The name's Minty! I traveled here from Hoenn. This here's my Ralts. What are your guys' names?"

Shun the non-believer
Old 09-29-2012, 10:55 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Party:

Official's Post:

"Ow! My foot hurts...What's happening?"

Cyndaquil frowns, and is scared for his trainer. They just recently became friends, Cyndaquil didn't want anything bad to happen.
You remove your foot from whatever strange item is protruding into your peds. The bottom of your foot hurts, but the wound should heal quickly. You feel around on the floor, looking for the source of your injury.

A strange yellow plug is stuck in the ground, prongs erected straight up into the air. You have found an Electirizer! Best to remove this before someone else comes along and falls on it, or something.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:57 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara

Quinn sees a woman pass as he enters.

"Where was she going?" Quinn asked to himself. He sees Corey and Eti meet up. "I shouldn't be surprised that they're already here."

Came from Andromeda Town

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)