Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Since no one wnats my help I am quit happy to let the forum die out and move onto new thing's.

Everything is gone for me now on pe2k

they are no clan wars
they are no active clans
I got no people on pe2k left i consider friends

staying here, idk i don't know why I stay here, a fools hope things will get better? Maybe I should just leave like everyone else, no one wants me here anywyas
Old 10-02-2012, 04:05 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
Since no one wnats my help I am quit happy to let the forum die out and move onto new thing's.

they are no clan wars
they are no active clans

staying here, idk i don't know why I stay here, a fools hope things will get better? Maybe I should just leave like everyone else, no one wants me here anywyas
Well, I hate that you feel that way, but... I understand, I've been there before and I know iit sucks when theres no one to talk to or nowhere to post. Hopefully, like me, you'll come back at some point so I won't say goodbye but see you later.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Master Aqua Offline

i am not leaving lol, at least not yet
Old 10-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
i am not leaving lol, at least not yet
Whatever you're decision, I wish you well.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Whatever you're decision, I wish you well.
more than most, do you want a wi fi battle
Old 10-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Tsujin Offline

Whatsup everyone? Its definitely been a good minute since Ive been here. How ya doin Dai, Soul, KT, Hectic and Princess? Thats all I recognize as of lately. Whose still active that I remember guys and whose the new guys around here? List would probably be best if you could. Lol. Im starting to get back into my competiveness and need a ass kicking or 2 to get back into gear. Im sure the games changed a bit while I was gone especially with some dream abilities and combos. Once BW2 comes out tomorrow Ill probably be helluva lot more active if other people are. Also WHEN are you guys active cuz I work overnight as Security. So I have my whole day free but work from 10-6 overnight. Still rockin my old school type too if you remember it. Also FCs and everything have changed so Ill need to update those too before any battles.

EDIT: Be back later on today with new FCs and hyperactivity hoping people are on. Ill hit up the XAT too if its the same. Ill find it.

| Friend Codes / Trade Thread / Battle Log |
| Me IRL / Pokerus Empire / YouTube |

Last edited by Tsujin; 10-06-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:18 AM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujin View Post
Whatsup everyone? Its definitely been a good minute since Ive been here. How ya doin Dai, Soul, KT, Hectic and Princess? Thats all I recognize as of lately. Whose still active that I remember guys and whose the new guys around here? List would probably be best if you could. Lol. Im starting to get back into my competiveness and need a ass kicking or 2 to get back into gear. Im sure the games changed a bit while I was gone especially with some dream abilities and combos. Once BW2 comes out tomorrow Ill probably be helluva lot more active if other people are. Also WHEN are you guys active cuz I work overnight as Security. So I have my whole day free but work from 10-6 overnight. Still rockin my old school type too if you remember it. Also FCs and everything have changed so Ill need to update those too before any battles.

EDIT: Be back later on today with new FCs and hyperactivity hoping people are on. Ill hit up the XAT too if its the same. Ill find it.
Nothing really, Psyched about B/W 2
Old 10-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Tsujin Offline

Dude. Black and White 2 is the ****. Hows this moveset look for Genesect?

Genesect
Timid/Modest
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Item: Douse Drive

Techno Blast (Water)
Bug Buzz
Psychic / Dark Pulse
Ice Beam / Thunderbolt

Old 10-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Dude. Black and White 2 is the ****. Hows this moveset look for Genesect?

Genesect
Timid/Modest
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Item: Douse Drive

Techno Blast (Water)
Bug Buzz
Psychic / Dark Pulse
Ice Beam / Thunderbolt
crud genesects ability with the techno drive is useless

try this the standard set

Genesect
Timid/Modest
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Item: choice scarf
u turn
ice beam
flame thrower
thunderbolt
Old 10-09-2012, 03:49 AM
Lost Soul Offline

yaoo what's the word peepuls?

@aqua, i know what you mean, there really isn't much right now to keep everyone around

@tsu, what's been goin on man!! haven't seen ya around in a bit, how've things been?

@everyone else, who's picked up their copy of BW2? i haven't yet, probably tuesday after i hit the bank up to replenish some funds, if i can finish this last laptop anyways
Old 10-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:

TSU DUDE YOU'VE BEEN MISSED.

I'm on basically all-day.

Currently working on Drayden's gym and my team's turning quite all right. Friend code's when I beat Marlon
Old 10-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
TSU DUDE YOU'VE BEEN MISSED.

I'm on basically all-day.

Currently working on Drayden's gym and my team's turning quite all right. Friend code's when I beat Marlon
say hi to tomorrows bioterrist weapon

good news is there is a vaccine
Old 10-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
say hi to tomorrows bioterrist weapon

good news is there is a vaccine
botulism has been around for a while, and the threat of botulism as a bio-weapon for a while as well, i remember reading a sci-fi novel where an airborne strain was the main threat used by terrorists, and this book was written in the 80's, botulism is also used in low doses in a medical capacity, which is botox, but a weaponized version would be a scary thought even with a vaccine, since most likely it would be a very concentrated form, oh yeah if you find canned goods where the can is bowed out, not dented in, then usually it has been contaminated by botulism...i remember reading about it long ago... the more ya know lol,

in other news...

YAOOO!!! so me getting bw2 is going to be delayed for at least another few days, how's everybody's play thru going?
Old 10-10-2012, 05:46 AM
Tsujin Offline

Sup guys. Ive been checking in pretty regularly now and Im going kind of slow in BW2 right now. Barely at the 3rd gym facing Burgh. Team so far is:

Dewott Lv. 25
Eevee Lv. 19
Growlite Lv. 16
Riolu Lv. 15
Magnemite Lv. 11
Pidove Lv. 7 lol.

Working on leveling them up before I proceed further into the game but so far im loving it. Ive yet to transfer anything from my White to my new game though. Probably going to do that soon and also Ev train Genesect and get a Douse Drive from my White too.

EDIT: Ill be gone for the weekend. Got drill Thurs.-Sun. but ill be back Sunday night. HUZZAH! Black and White FTW. Lol.

Last edited by Tsujin; 10-11-2012 at 04:47 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Moe2 Offline

Quote:

they are no clan wars
they are no active clans

It's a sad realization that forums, as a means of socialization, have died out. It's not just Pe2k, Marriland and Pokebeach have been dead for a long time. The only real "active" forums are Smogon, but like they're crazy, and Serebii.. but they're also crazy. I started out on Pe2k and I know how you feel, I've talked to DSL/TUST... now its Judge? about it. We thought about making a FB group just to get more active people, its an idea, would take a little work though.