Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-20-2012, 07:11 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Journey from the Valley Discussion and SU

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
[/COLOR]

Y'know, technically Snowsong and Embyr really had been introduced and were still new. XD They first joined the group back in the cave, though they didn't take part in enough for anyone to get to know them. Gladewing is your choice if you wanna wait for Snowsong and Embyr to get established first.

Oh... LoL, that's true xD I think we kept changing and I got a little mixed up xD SO, I'll say that what happened at the cave is what happened with Snowsong and Embyr. And, ya know, maybe I'll go ahead and just have Gladewing be with the group. Might help the RP move forward, ya know? I'll see, though, when we get it up and going ^^

Old 09-21-2012, 12:50 AM
rockon4life93 Offline

Name: Myles

Species: Garbodor

History: Myles was a bachelor Garbodor living by himself in the valley. He was a slob, and every knew it. He didn't think of what others thought of him, since it didn't really matter to him, but he never could get a date. When the valley was invaded, he cared only about getting himself out and his stuff so he left behind Pokemon that needed his help.

Personality: Myles is foul, sloppy, and lazy. He doesn't care what other Pokemon think of him, and will regularly speak his mind. He tries to avoid any work, but his laziness makes him pretty bad at fighting. However, he will do things others would never do, like eat food if it goes bad, so he has his uses. He has a talent for searching through junk and trash and finding useful things. He's somewhat of a hoarder and a kleptomaniac. He is too lazy to clean his house, so he has an extensive knowledge of poison and bug-type Pokemon.

Appearance:

Myles is an average Garbodor.

Last edited by rockon4life93; 09-21-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:26 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

You loved him so much, so Aggranium comes back~

Name: Aggranium (Grani'zul)
Species: Aggron/Meganium Hybrid

Appearance: Typical Aggron in build, albeit slightly smaller and thus lighter. All of his armor is magenta in color, and the grey rock substance is now instead green - a bright green. Instead of horns, he has two holes closer to his eyes which allow antennae to come forth, which are yellow and exactly the same color as his eyes and claws.

Personality: Upbeat and humorous, Aggranium just loves everyone and everything. Really, he does. Always willing to give a hand, he adores helping and especially loves being thanked for it. Aggranium has a big heart, but perhaps the only thing bigger is his stupidity one some subjects. Aggranium is, for lack of a better word, a retard. Slow to figure out puzzles - if he even can - he much prefers letting others do it, although he rarely grows frustrated with it. He acknowledges that he "ain't no genius", grinning like a moron and humming a tune promptly after that. He's also a bit absentminded, but he seems to remember crucial details in the heat of the moment. Convenient, huh?

As loving, upbeat, and joyful Aggranium is, he does seem to harbor a sad side to him. Having only had Brokenstar to raise him and dealing with the rejection of his mother, he is fully aware of why he isn't accepted by the other Aggron and, quite frankly, it angers and grieves him. He hides it away deep inside, covering that pain with smiles and helping others to make himself feel better...but nothing can fill the void in his heart. He stands up to bullies and can't stand cruelty, but he hates not being accepted for who he is. Finding friends has proven...difficult...for him, and he'll be extremely loyal to those that are friendly.

It's unknown how he'll act when angry, as in his twenty-four year life he has never snapped at anyone once - not even glared. His mental range seems to be around half that, although if shifts all over the place.

History: -Filled in as it's discovered in the RP-

Other: Grass/Steel Type, ability is Metallic Bloom; all stats are maxed except Accuracy and Evasion if he is hit by a Fire Type attack...and survives.

Name: Brokenstar
Species: Absol

Appearance: Normal Absol, although her horn is broken and she is noticeably grayer on the muzzle with duller, sunken eyes. She has a large gash on her left shoulder which pains her, but she won't complain. Her fur is also a bit shaggy, as she is unable to take as great care of it as she used to - pools are cold and it wrecks havoc on her creaky joints.

Personality: Wise and benevolent, Brokenstar has seen many things in her life; life, death, happiness, sadness...She herself once had a mate, but he - like many others - was ripped away in the prime of his life by disease. She shortly had a miscarriage after, and thus never had any true children of her own. This leads her to be gentle with children and families, and she is extremely cautious of any illness. Even a small cold could lead to something considerably worse, and in preparation for such an event she often keeps a store of berries around. This is to say that she is, notably, somewhat paranoid about it, although she never lets it get in the way.

When it comes to others, however, she is keen as sensing disasters as well as the emotions of others. She detests violence as it only brings more misery, and when she sees someone that has been rejected for one reason or another it disturbs her to no end. Cruelty in any form is best avoided, and if she can help someone, she will. She won't push herself on others but if needed, she can assert herself with enough power to make anyone respect an old Absol. Brokenstar always has a few words of wisdom to throw around, but it's a shame it couldn't save the valley.

Other: Ability is Justified (DW Ability).

Name: Re'zula
Species: Aggron

Appearance: Bigger than most Aggron, she has a glass crown - created by an expert Charizard and Hippowdon crew - on her head that is adorned with pearls within it. She also bears a cape of woven Mareep wool, which helps insulate her. A glass scepter topped with a big pearl completes the look of royalty.

Personality: Queen Bee to the extreme. Seriously. Re'zula is the clique leader, the prom queen, the diva, she is everything that represents rotten cores and is downright nasty if she doesn't like you. That being said, she's still demanding even if she does like you. She expects others to do things for her, although given her position as queen of her clan, she does arguably have some leverage with it. She enjoys getting her way, and as far as she is convinced her way is the only way to go. Crossing Re'zula is like crossing an enraged giant Tauros covered in spikes; it doesn't end well.

At all.

She has some kindness, however, after all she was the mate of the king and they did love each other very much. Maybe. She did cheat on him, however, and resulted with Aggranium for it...Whom she promptly abandoned to keep her secret hidden as well as to secure her position. So, for her, love is only surface deep - she uses it to get a position high in power or for needs. She's also conceited to the extreme - hence her getup - and extremely temperamental. Yep, she sure is a piece of work, huh?

Other: Abilities are Rock Head and Sturdy. Also, queen of a clan of Aggron :3

I make it so DW and "special" abilities they can only have one of, while normally they have their two - or one - natural abilities.

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 12-17-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
I realize there's not a lot of SUs yet, but when would you like to get going? Maybe a general idea of a start time would get more people going. ^^
Yeah, I was wondering about this too...I'm not sure about a definite date, but maybe we can decide a starting time (one that is soon, of course) that will work for everyone.

Rockon4life: That's a good start but I think you need to add a bit more detail to your sign up, then it should be fine. Another thing is that the pokemon don't have access to things like sacks/tanktops, so you'll have to remove that or replace it with something else.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 09-22-2012, 04:09 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Well, the 28th through Oct. 6th I'll be in Florida. There will be wifi for me to get on, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have for making posts. ^^'
Old 09-22-2012, 04:45 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

We should start on Halloween. *cackles*

No wait, actually sooner than that, I would say sometime early October (maybe when Kris gets back?), but as far as I am concerned, my opinion is invalid, I will go with whatever plans you people come up with. :D
Old 09-23-2012, 04:43 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Yeah, I think sometime soon after she gets back would be good, since that would give people more time to make sign ups and for those already in the roleplay to finish/edit theirs if they haven't already.

-My Links-
Old 09-23-2012, 04:49 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Oh, what a coincidence--I'm going to be gone on the 28 too xD I'll be back before the 6th, though, but I'm good to wait till after she gets back ^^

I'm half-tempted to make another character (a Zoroark cameo from one of my stories), but... I think I have enough characters on my plate xD

Old 09-24-2012, 02:40 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Heh, I'm actually glad you guys are willing to wait. I have so much to do this week. ^^'
Old 10-09-2012, 03:34 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

So, how's it goin', gang? Are we still good to start soon?

Old 10-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
So, how's it goin', gang? Are we still good to start soon?
There's still a few people who need to finish their sign ups, but yes, soon!

-My Links-
Old 10-23-2012, 10:59 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Hey. So sorry for being gone so long. I really only planned to be off for the week of vacation. Things really went kinda crazy at home after we got back. You know what they say about the best laid plans. ^^; Anyway, the trip was awesome and I'm ready to get into things when everyone else is.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

That's all right! There's still a few sign ups that need to be finished and then we'll be able to start.

-My Links-
Old 10-24-2012, 08:06 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

coughcoughGrassycough ;)

Hopefully, we can start soon, then! ^^

Old 10-24-2012, 07:26 PM
my-little-starr Offline

*Pops out of the rubble* It's okay! I'm alive! :D

Er, well, I plan to be alive for awhile. ^-^;

So what's the plan so far for reviving the RP?