Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
lol okay, well is the dream radar time consuming. Almost done with the 21 questions.
Basically you just shoot at a bunch of clouds (you start off with ten of them). They either have Dream Orbs, Items, or Pokemon. Items and Pokemon are a little harder to get, but not too difficult.

Each game takes maybe five-ten minutes. After you clear the clouds, it takes five minutes real time for each one of them to regenerate.

Right now, I have fifteen clouds, so it takes roughly seventy minutes for all of them to regenerate. However, three times a day, you can spend five Play Coind from your 3DS to make all of your clouds regenerate immediately.

So, about ten minutes game time, then about an hour of waitting time between games played.

So, all-in-all, not very time consuming, and relatively easy.

*side note* Until you capture Tornadus, (iirc), the only Pokes you will be able to capture with the radar are Swablu, Riolu, Munna, and Drifloon. All of these can be any nature, both genders, and all will have their Dream World/Hidden abilities.

Swablu = Cloud Nine
Drifloon = Flare Boost
Riolu = Prankster
Munna = Telepathy

I also occasionally do wifi battles.

Last edited by Joel; 10-11-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Morph Offline

Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

battled moe and i lost 4-0

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Old 10-11-2012, 02:34 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
welcome to pe2k's competive battling section where what you like and don't like dosn't matter, winning is your primary aim then secondly it's testing, like how i am testing moltress, after that do as you please

as for durrant use hone claws and you'll get koed, his special defence is pitiful and his hp hinders his otherwise good defence, you need to use hone claws asap or risk a fatal miss, while scizor is bulky all round has base 90 prority including stab a great move pool, huge attack access to swords dance and no accuracy issues.

durrant ise usable but sscior is much easier to fit onto a team
You don't have to put me down =.=

You can use any Pokemon you want on a team and make it work with the right skills. Just because of Aggron's 4x weakness to Ground and Fighting doesn't mean I'm not going to use him, and the same goes for Durant.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:42 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
You don't have to put me down =.=

You can use any Pokemon you want on a team and make it work with the right skills. Just because of Aggron's 4x weakness to Ground and Fighting doesn't mean I'm not going to use him, and the same goes for Durant.
Just ignore him Grassy ! also you rock ! how are you feeling ?

@Joel thanks for the info man.
@Morph, Moe is pretty damn tough.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Moe2 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph View Post
battled moe and i lost 4-0
haha it was a good game though! You made me panic off the start with tentacruel. It's just that frosslass I'd consider changing a bit, I feel like it doesn't have a proper role.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

Quote:
Just ignore him Grassy ! also you rock ! how are you feeling ?

Don't want to sound out of place, but you're a Mod. Why don't you do something about it? His attitude and superior complex are highly annoying. He offends at least one person every time he posts. I'm not the only one who thinks so.

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 10-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
Don't want to sound out of place, but you're a Mod. Why don't you do something about it? His attitude and superior complex are highly annoying. He offends at least one person every time he posts. I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I have said something about it and I have given him a warning to watch how he talks. Aqua is one step away from being banned from posting in another clan. So you dont have to worry about that. I watch everything on here, and Grassy knows Aqua enough to know she should ignore stuff that he posts like that.

Old 10-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Morph Offline

Send a message via AIM to Morph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe2 View Post
haha it was a good game though! You made me panic off the start with tentacruel. It's just that frosslass I'd consider changing a bit, I feel like it doesn't have a proper role.
i got the idea for tentacruel from joel here

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Old 10-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph View Post
i got the idea for tentacruel from joel here
he loved that thing a couple of years ago.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

I can't enter the tournament thing but I got genesect already so idc
Old 10-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I can't enter the tournament thing but I got genesect already so idc
Aqua what was the point of your post ?

Old 10-11-2012, 09:18 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
It is a bit of a spam and i will have one and i enter it as soon as i get a fc for white 2

Old 10-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
to subtly hint that i am against ti with out full blown saying it. Leave the kiddy non competive stuff to the wi fi league, in this battling center i take no prisoners and neither should anyone else, this is sport first aims to win secondly to have fun
Old 10-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
to subtly hint that i am against ti with out full blown saying it. Leave the kiddy non competive stuff to the wi fi league, in this battling center i take no prisoners and neither should anyone else, this is sport first aims to win secondly to have fun
hahaha well its a good thing my word is final here. Also please leave the bitterness of not being in the wfl off my clan thread. The WFL is also apart of a battling center. We were having these types of tournies before it was around and we will continue to have them now.

Old 10-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
hahaha well its a good thing my word is final here. Also please leave the bitterness of not being in the wfl off my clan thread. The WFL is also apart of a battling center. We were having these types of tournies before it was around and we will continue to have them now.
i don't wnat to be in the wi fi league so the 5th time in a row your completely wrong about something i have said, a nasty habbit indeed.

Leave these non competive tournaments for the wi fi league they have no place in the competive battling section of pe2k

in far far far more important news

garchomps fate is decided tomorrow, most likely and viel will be banned and chomp will enter ou once again.