Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 03:26 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: The Miasma

((OOC: Um, PJ? Sarah tried interacting with your character back there. I'm not sure if you noticed ^^'))

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Battling for my life

We had done it.

Somehow, the Inhibitor was reactivated! I gazed at its eerie glow, feeling something respond in my heart. Hope. True and genuine. We had truly done something great here.

But it wasn't over.

My heart faltered as the shadows began shifting--taking... shape.

They were alive.

And they were coming.

"Char!" Blaze stepped out before me, the flame on his tail dancing madly. The Charmander breathed out a jet of fire, catching one of the Shadow Pokemon in the face. It shrieked in pain and retreated back into the masses.

"G-good job," I called to Blaze shakily. Actually, my whole body was trembling. I was sure I was going to be sick, but I wasn't about to give in. Not yet. Throwing the rest of my capsules into the air, I released the other members of my team.

"Get ready, guys!" I called out to them as we faced the plague of shadows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post
?
Trainer: Quinn
Party: Luxio, Bachuru, Derpina

Finally a voice was heard. Shadows were spreading. An Inhibitor has awaken. Things were getting serious. "So, your name is Zayna?" Quinn asks the girl. "My name is Quinn, have you se--" Some shadows appeared. They took the form of Pokemon such as Unown, Watchogs, Marshtomps and the like. "Go, Bachuru!"

"Gal!!!"

"So, have you ever played something called Kingdom Hearts, Zayna?"

"Critter, Stone Edge!" I cried out.

The little rock guy summoned a set of sword-sharp rocks from the ground and threw them towards the Shadow Watchog.

Meanwhile, I gave Quinn a curious side glance. Was he serious? Asking me about what, a game? At this time?

I laughed weakly, "Er, can't say."

What, given that I can't remember anything since before I woke up on the shores of Celestia and all.

But after a moment of consideration, I strayed, "But... it does sound familiar... What about it?"

"PIDGE!" Freya cawed, reclaiming my attention. One of the Shadows--something that looked like a leafy reptile--swiped at her with its claws. She barely managed to flap out of its reach, but was glancing my way hopefully.

"R-right!" I forced myself to focus. "Gust, now!"

Her opponent was forced back by a blast of air.

"Jayde," I called out for my newest Pokemon. "Follow it up with Bug Bite!"

The little Nincada lunged forward, latching onto the shadowy form and digging its fangs into its tendrils. The Shadow screeched--but vanished in an instant, causing my bug to fall to the ground in surprise.

"What are these things?" I muttered, disconcerted.

Old 11-18-2012, 03:40 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

?
Party: Luxio, Derpina, Bachuru

"Trust me," Quinn says. "the same Shadows can be the same as these. Just shadows. Bachuru, glow!"

"Va!" The giant bug started to glow. It was pulsing electricity through it's veins. Shadows were backing away.

"Now Energy Ball!" Bachuru did it. Create a huge, green ball to dispel the shadow creatures? Check. The shadows were still coming. "THIS is why I asked you that. Now, do you happen to have any Pokemon that could produce huge light?" Then, Luxio used Charge.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 11-18-2012, 03:49 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team:
Currently: Setting fire to the rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post

?
Party: Luxio, Derpina, Bachuru

"Trust me," Quinn says. "the same Shadows can be the same as these. Just shadows. Bachuru, glow!"

"Va!" The giant bug started to glow. It was pulsing electricity through it's veins. Shadows were backing away.

"Now Energy Ball!" Bachuru did it. Create a huge, green ball to dispel the shadow creatures? Check. The shadows were still coming. "THIS is why I asked you that. Now, do you happen to have any Pokemon that could produce huge light?" Then, Luxio used Charge.
I glanced at Blaze; the constantly burning flame on his tail always offered light, but I wondered if it would be bright enough. As far as I knew, my other Pokemon couldn't produce light. Nope, Blaze would be my best bet.

"I think so," I finally replied to Quinn. "Blaze! Give us your brightest Flamethrower!"

The Charmander seemed thrilled with that order. Widening his stance, the little lizard began concentrating his power. The flame on his tail grew brighter and brighter--until a brilliant jet of flames escaped from his maw, flashing out towards the Shadows.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:46 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Battling!

Sarah felt relief wash over her as Zetsu and his Pokemon came to their aid.

"I guess we need more power, come on out Perennial and Cenotaph!"

Sunkern and Roggenrola appeared in a flash.

"Maybe we could fight them off best with light-based attacks," Sarah pondered. "I don't have any fire or electric types, though... We'll just have to do the best we can for now!"

"Ceno, Rock Slide! Reni, Mega Drain! Aster, Energy Ball! Cres, Sucker Punch!"

Old 11-18-2012, 10:28 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer Tiny
???
Party Unknown

Tiny Sees Zestu and Sarah Battling Shadows
Tiny Sends out Spookey
Spookey used Will-o-Wisp on Shadow
Tiny then shouts out Use moves that are glow

Wolfe Comes out and bites a Shadow that was close to tiny

Old 11-19-2012, 05:12 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Titan|Stella|Hydro|Blaze|Tsuni|
PC:
Currently: ???

The shadows surround Saffron and I. We have no choice but to attack.

"...Saff...ron?!" I cried out. He looked as unnerved as me. "W-What do we do?!?"

"It's...an evil presence..." He took a step back. The shadows slowly enclosed us further.

"E-Evil presence...I feel it too..." I murmured. "T-Typhlosion...?"

"Phlo..." He cried. "I'm at a loss..." His eyes then shifted towards the shadows, and he grew a determined look. He then suddenly blasted fire at the shadows.

Feraligatr took notice. He then attacked as well with a watery blast.

The shadows dispersed upon contact.

"We're in the clear for now. Hurry and call out your other Pokemon." Saffron mumbled. "Skarmory, Magmortar, Electivire, Ursaring, Tyranitar, let's go!"

"Right...Croconaw, Gothita, Simipour, Larion, Combusken, you too!" I throw the Pokeballs into the air.

The entire team surrounds us, we prepare to attack the shadows again. They reappear and enclose our team.

"Ursaring, Hyper Beam! Skarmory, Steel Wing! Magmortar, Fire Blast!" Saffron commanded his Pokemon.

"Croconaw, Aqua Tail! Gothita, Dark Pulse! Combusken, Flamethrower!" I commanded mine. Again, the shadows dispersed on contact with the moves.

"I've an idea! Electivire, Light Screen!" Electivire puts up a large barrier. "That should protect us momentarily..."

We run off to fight other trainers.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:28 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: In the midst of battle

As Zetsu had seen Tiny back them up, he proceeded to help protect Sarah.

"Gallade, Leaf Blade!"

Gallade's sword-like hands glowed a bright green, as he slashes away at the shadows, suprisingly doing a fair bit of damage...water? Rock? ground? It didn't matter, all that mattered was that the leaf Blade was working, and dishing out some serious damage.

Ariados was up next. he was using scary face on the shadow, and had just hit a few of them with his Night Slash. Ariados was sucessfully keeping the shadows back, although showing signs of fatigue....

"Ariados, good work.. i'll send out Skorupi to help you out hmm?"

Skorupi appears beside Ariados, Bug and Poison types working together, Night Slashing at the apparitions.....

Zetsu then looked over to Sarah, then at Tiny...

"I don't know how much longer we can hold them off..... My pokemon are feeling a little fatigued and i'm feeling a little drained myself..." he told them, giving a sad smile to them both.....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Wondering what the heck is going on.

How long have we been out of commission? Minako thought. Seeing her new friends in trouble, Minako decided to finally take some action. "Well, It's time to help Sarah, Zetsu, and the others! C'mon out guys!" Minako said as she threw 6 Poke Balls. Arcanine, Buneary, Boldore, Noctowl, Luxio, and Shiftry joined the battle.

"Marley, Fire Fang! Usagi, Fire Punch! Ishiyama, Stone Edge! Sora, Air Slash! Kami-chan, Thunder Fang! Kusako, Foul Play! Use your moves against the shadows and avoid the other trainers' Pokemon!" Minako commanded. Sure enough, all 6 attacks hit the mysterious shadows, weakening it somewhat. "Hey guys, have we made any headway on identiying the shadows?"

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 11-19-2012, 10:50 PM
dj-tiny Offline

[QUOTE=dj-tiny;3436699]Trainer Tiny
???
Party Unknown

Tiny Tells Zestus and the others to get into a group and rotate pokemon given them a rest sinces we can't continue with this long if we just use all our pokemon at onces
i'm going to use Spookey and Wolfe first then switch them for Goldey and Pidg
Tiny see a pokeball it opens up and Tiny's seedot comes out
It get's in front of Spookey and Wolfe and use Sunnyday
The fires wave after wave of Bulletseed While spining around hit as many shadows as it can

Old 11-20-2012, 05:52 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 3
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)

In Box

JC eyes open. He sits up looking around.
"Man I must have hit my head or something because it feels like Ive been asleep for days." JC looks out into the Purple Haze.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 11-22-2012, 07:43 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: PLOT TWIST!!!

"It looks like nothing is working.. I promised myself I wouldn't do this but...VENUS STAR POWER, MAKE UP!" Minako shouted as the transformation happened. All action, trainers, Pokemon, and the shadows stopped. "For love and beauty, a pretty suited Sailor Soldier, Sailor Venus! In the name of Venus, I will punish you!"

All eyes went wide, all mouths dropped to the floor.

"Alright you shadows! This nonsense has gone on long enough. Prepare to be punished!" Sailor Venus yelled. "CRESCENT BEAM!" A beam of light shot out of Sailor Venus's finger and sliced through the shadows. However, only one was defeated.

"Really...?" She shook her head in disbelief. "VENUS LOVE-ME CHAIN!" A gold chain suddenly appeared and was then used to wrap the remaining shadows up. She pulled tight, so tight that the shadows could not escape. They were then squeezed into nothingness.

"YES! Well, my work here is done." Sailor Venus said, de-transforming back into Minako. Everybody was still in a state of shock. "Oh well."

Still shock.

"Well, nothing is happening so...LET'S SING! This song is titled. "C'est La Vie". ENJOY!" Minako cleared her throat and began.

"Doushiyou mo nai shoudou ni tsukiugokasarete ima
Watashi no sore wa hajimatta kimi wo motomeru omoi

Yotei chouwa no shousetsu ya eiga ga tsumaranai you ni
Jinsee mo sukoshi zuretara omoshiroi no kamoshirenai

Atsui kimochi wa C'est La Vie
Watashi ga watashi de iru kagiri
C'est La Vie
Anata wo aishitsuzuketai
Me no mae ni aru kono shunkan ga ikiru basho
Kakenukete

Hito wa naze ichido dake shika ikiru chansu ga nai no
Toki wa naze ichibyou sae mo tachidomaranai no darou

Omoigakenai dokoka ga ne
Kutsuzure wo okosu mitai ni
Tokidoki wa mune no dokoka ga setsunaku nattari suru kedo

Kitto mitsukaru C'est La Vie
Watashi ga watashi de aru riyuu
C'est La Vie
Anata ga anata de aru riyuu
Nani mo mienai dakedo nanika ga mitai kara
Oikakete

Yotei chouwa no shousetsu ya eiga ga tsumaranai you ni
Jinsee mo sukoshi zuretara omoshiroi no kamoshirenai

Atsui kimochi wa
C'est La Vie watashi ga watashi de iru kagiri
C'est La Vie anata wo aishitsuzuketai
C'est La Vie watashi ga watashi de aru riyuu
C'est La Vie anata ga anata de aru riyuu

Me no mae ni aru kono shunkan ga ikiru basho
Kakenukete
Kakenukete"

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Minako tried her Elvis impersonation. It failed miserably. "No seriously. You guys are too kind. THERE ARE NO MORE SHADOWS! WOOHOO!" She now does her happy dance.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 11-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: Beside his pokemon....Dumbfounded.

Zetsu, being able to move again, looks over to his pokemon, then to Sarah, Tiny, then at Minako. The last thing that he saw was everything come to a halt, before he himself, froze in time...

"What....the hell....just....." He said to the others, seeing that there were no more shadows in the area. While looking at all the other confused trainers, he noticed that Minako wasn't as.... as confused as the rest of the group were. He walked up to Minako, eyeing her intently, not sure what to make of this situation...

"Minako...Erm....nevermind..." He uttered, before walking away again, towards Sarah and Tiny....

"Huh....something's fishy about her, I have to find out.." he thought to himself, before calling his pokemn back to sit beside him, finally able to catch their breath, with the initial threat over...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:29 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team:
Currently: ... wuuuuuuuuuuut?

Blaze's flamethrower lit up the haze with astounding brilliance. I had to cover my eyes to shield myself from the light. The heat of the attack brushed up against my skin, hinting at the inferno that burned at the shadows. I couldn't believe that my tiny little lizard was capable of such a powerful attack. Was there something about this place that empowered him? Or had something drawn out his deepest abilities?

When the light faded, I braved a glance over my arm. I felt worried for my Charmander--surely, an all-out attack like this would drain him; but... my Charmander wasn't there anymore.

Standing in his place... was a taller, fiercer looking reptile with sharp eyes and red scales.

"CHAR!" the creature roared challengingly at the writhing shadows.

"B-blaze?" I looked at the creature with astonishment.

The reptile turned to me... and winked. Blaze had... evolved! I turned to look for my other Pokemon, but found myself surrounded by new creatures. Freya was bigger, with colorful feathers sprouting from her crest. Critter was bulkier--but still as quirky as ever. Only Jayde remained unchanged. She was still a tiny little bug. Then again, she had only been with us for a short while...

Before I could so much as open my mouth, a lot of... strange stuff happened. One of the Trainers, apparently fed up with the battle, cried out suddenly. And... she transformed...

...I couldn't quite follow what happened next. Suffice it to say, weird stuff happened. My Pokemon and I stared as the shadows were wiped out right before our eyes...

Old 11-24-2012, 03:06 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Titan|Stella|Hydro|Blaze|Tsuni|
PC:
Currently: ...? ._.,

Saffron looked befuddled. The look on his face revealed his confusion. "Wh-....?"

I laughed. "Good ole' Minako!" The shadows had retreated...for now.

"Mehgaaaaaaaain!"

"...Huh?" Saffron and I looked back. Two shadowy figures were emerging from the haze.

"Looks like I missed all the fun...shoot!"

Was that.........? Couldn't be...Could it?

A familiar Meganium arose from the haze, it's trainer close behind.

I smiled. I ran to Meganium and hugged her. "Meggy!!" I cried.

"Hey there you two!"

"Serena?" Saffron questioned.

"That's right!" She cried. Serena had emerged from the haze.

"Serena! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"You two came to Celestia so I asked myself, 'Why not?'." She laughed. "But I never expected to be knocked out and sent here."

"Well we're glad you're here!" I shouted.

"Looks like you have a Typhlosion..." She smiled. "Now we can be the Johto three!"

"Oh hey! That's right! Our dream!" Saffron grinned.

"Well, forget about that for now. We'll talk later. The shadows are coming back..." I sighed.

"Meganium, SolarBeam!" Serena cried. Meganium charged up, and let out a huge blast of light energy. The shadows disappeared once more. "Come on, we have to go!"

We all ran off.

The Johto three. We were back together...

Old 11-25-2012, 04:59 AM
The Emissary Offline
WFL Official

Emissary's Post

The battle rages on for what seems like forever. But everytime you feel as though it will never end, you can feel the Inhibitor's warming rays of light on your skin. Each time you and your Pokemon become weary, the Inhibitor glows ever brighter and you feel renewed. Shadow after shadow dissipates as your attacks leave their mark. Finally, the thick, purple haze begins to clear the area...the sky is still dark, but the land and air around you do not seem as distorted and alien. The Emissary, which appears to be a legion of Unown, appears again, floating around while communicating with telepathy.

the b▲ttle is fin▲lly over
you h▲ve m▲n▲ged to step up ▲nd f▲ce ▲n ▲ncient evil to protect the future
you h▲ve re-written wh▲t w▲s stolen from the p▲ges of history
the timeline from this point forw▲rd h▲s been s▲ved bec▲use of you br▲ve tr▲iners of Celesti▲

remember this time th▲t your love ▲nd br▲very were ▲ble to fight off dec▲y ▲nd m▲lice
for you m▲y need to muster up your powers ▲g▲in...

but let your efforts not go unrew▲rded

Zetsu

QUEST COMPLETE: The Miasma!
Zetsu received:
200 stars!

3 Dream Balls!

2 Love Balls!

2 Moon Balls!

2 Nest Balls!

1 Soothe Bell!

Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Sarah received:
200 stars!

3 Dream Balls!

1 Sun Stone!

1 Dusk Stone!

1 Shiny Stone!

1 Water Stone!

1 Leaf Stone!

Gift of Critical Capture!
Use this item to catch any Pokemon on a Route without fail! Only works once.

Gift of Sweet Scent!
Use this item to crank up the likelihood of encountering rare Pokemon! This effect wears off once you leave the route you activated it on.

Steak

Steak received:
60 stars!

1 Dream Ball!

1 Timer Ball!

1 Soothe Bell!

ArceusTheCreator

PJ received:
20 stars!

1 Dream Ball!

dj-tiny

Tiny received:
160 stars!

3 Dream Balls!

Neku Sakuraba

Quinn received:
200 stars!

3 Dream Balls!

1 Fire Stone!

1 Dawn Stone!

Charmander009

Zayna received:
200 stars!

3 Dream Balls!

2 Friend Balls!

2 Repeat Balls!

2 Net Balls!

1 Moon Stone!

1 Thunderstone!

Gift of Sweet Scent!
Use this item to crank up the likelihood of encountering rare Pokemon! This effect wears off once you leave the route you activated it on.

Kaoru

Minako received:
175 stars!

3 Dream Balls!

1 Soothe Bell!

Typhlosion Explosion

Corey received:
100 stars!

3 Dream Balls!

2 Poke Balls!

2 Great Balls!

2 Nest Balls!

1 Soothe Bell!

1 Fire Stone!

Gift of Critical Capture!
Use this item to catch any Pokemon on a Route without fail!

Ilovstuddy

Ilov received:
20 stars!

1 Dream Ball!

Judge Dredd

JD received:
20 stars!

1 Dream Ball!

f▲rewell
for now

ALL TRAINERS HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO WHERE THEY LEFT OFF

Last edited by Steak; 11-25-2012 at 05:11 AM.
Closed Thread