Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

View Poll Results: Which Starter Would You Pick?
Bushewe 6 23.08%
Flameow 8 30.77%
Raptide 12 46.15%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2013, 02:01 AM
Obliveon Offline

Default Re: Mara Region [Fakedex and other stuff]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Rollamb, wasn't that the Pokemon that was supposed to be a chick magnet?

Perhaps I can create a possible challenge or two for you?
XD Yep that was the one.
Feel free to create some challenges, though I can't guarantee I CAN complete them. But I'll TRY my hardest to. :)
Old 01-03-2013, 02:07 AM
Obliveon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
CHIHUERRO <3333

omg. Why is that not a thing.
You like it that much? I didn't think that one would go over well. XD
Old 01-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Dragotech Offline

Feel free to pass on any of them if you don't like them. I put up quite a few, so it is understanable. If you actually did create any of these that I managed to be so derpy as to miss feel free to let me know how much of a derp I was.

I was outside on a nice summer day. I watched ants peck at an earthworm. It was still quite alive, so I retrieved it from the ants. I began thinking, earthworm's are so common why is there not a Pokemon specifically for them. The closest thing to them is Onix which is labeled as a rock snake Pokemon. On the spot I came up with a three stage evolutionary set specifically for earthworms. The challenge is can you come up with an earthworm Pokemon, or perhaps an evolutionary set of two or three.

The second challenge was born from the same story. In this case I thought about why there was not an ant specific evolutionary set. The closest thing they have may be Trapinch which is an Antlion, not an ant, nor is it a bug type. I came up with a Two stage/ maybe three evolutionary set just for ants. The challenge is can you come up with a one, two or three stage evolutionary set for ants.

The third has a story of its own. My brother was mowing the lawn one day and ran over the tail of a snake. Luckily it only lost the tip. It was a non-venomous snake. My brain went, "Huh, why is it that all the snake Pokemon have been Poison types when the majority of snakes are in fact not poisonous." I tossed together an adorable normal type snake Pokemon. I noticed you have created a snake evolutionary pattern already so another would be redundant, but you can do this as well if you want.

The fourth challenge I present is a creature from the Australian outback. The kangaroo, the closest things to it would be kangaskhan because of its pouch or Breloom because of its similar body shape. The kangaroo seems to be a majestic enough animal to have a Pokemon based primarily off of it and be tagged as a kangaroo Pokemon. I myself have been unable to come up with an entirely original idea that isn't lame. To put it short the challenge is can you come up with an original pokemon based solely off of a kangaroo.

A fifth challenge... Madagascar is home to many very unique animals such as the underappreciated Aye-Aye. Literally as i am typing this challenge I am designing my own mentally. Can you take this uniquely evolved nocturnal animal and make a Pokemon of it?

The sixth challenge! Many generations of Pokemon has included an unconventional two stage poison type Pokemon. I have thought of a two staged unconventional poison typed Pokemon. The question is, can you take Poison typed Pokemon that is original, is unconventional and has at least one evolution.

I did not see any Fossil Pokemon, so as my seventh challenge. I challenge you to create at least two new original fossil Pokemon with at least one stage each as well as the fossils that they are born from.

Challenge number eight should be simple enough. The llama is a hard working animal without a Pokemon that I have seen. Would you be so kind as to gift this slave to man-kind an equally dedicated and hard-working Pokemon.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:22 AM
Obliveon Offline

Quote:
Feel free to pass on any of them if you don't like them. I put up quite a few, so it is understanable. If you actually did create any of these that I managed to be so derpy as to miss feel free to let me know how much of a derp I was.

I was outside on a nice summer day. I watched ants peck at an earthworm. It was still quite alive, so I retrieved it from the ants. I began thinking, earthworm's are so common why is there not a Pokemon specifically for them. The closest thing to them is Onix which is labeled as a rock snake Pokemon. On the spot I came up with a three stage evolutionary set specifically for earthworms. The challenge is can you come up with an earthworm Pokemon, or perhaps an evolutionary set of two or three.

The second challenge was born from the same story. In this case I thought about why there was not an ant specific evolutionary set. The closest thing they have may be Trapinch which is an Antlion, not an ant, nor is it a bug type. I came up with a Two stage/ maybe three evolutionary set just for ants. The challenge is can you come up with a one, two or three stage evolutionary set for ants.

The third has a story of its own. My brother was mowing the lawn one day and ran over the tail of a snake. Luckily it only lost the tip. It was a non-venomous snake. My brain went, "Huh, why is it that all the snake Pokemon have been Poison types when the majority of snakes are in fact not poisonous." I tossed together an adorable normal type snake Pokemon. I noticed you have created a snake evolutionary pattern already so another would be redundant, but you can do this as well if you want.

The fourth challenge I present is a creature from the Australian outback. The kangaroo, the closest things to it would be kangaskhan because of its pouch or Breloom because of its similar body shape. The kangaroo seems to be a majestic enough animal to have a Pokemon based primarily off of it and be tagged as a kangaroo Pokemon. I myself have been unable to come up with an entirely original idea that isn't lame. To put it short the challenge is can you come up with an original pokemon based solely off of a kangaroo.

A fifth challenge... Madagascar is home to many very unique animals such as the underappreciated Aye-Aye. Literally as i am typing this challenge I am designing my own mentally. Can you take this uniquely evolved nocturnal animal and make a Pokemon of it?

The sixth challenge! Many generations of Pokemon has included an unconventional two stage poison type Pokemon. I have thought of a two staged unconventional poison typed Pokemon. The question is, can you take Poison typed Pokemon that is original, is unconventional and has at least one evolution.

I did not see any Fossil Pokemon, so as my seventh challenge. I challenge you to create at least two new original fossil Pokemon with at least one stage each as well as the fossils that they are born from.

Challenge number eight should be simple enough. The llama is a hard working animal without a Pokemon that I have seen. Would you be so kind as to gift this slave to man-kind an equally dedicated and hard-working Pokemon.
CHALLENGE TWO: Durant is the Iron Ant Pokemon [or something like that]. It is, essentially, a Steel Type ant Pokemon.

CHALLENGE FIVE: Not sure that would be a good one for me to do because an Aye-Aye is a lemur and I already have Lemoor and Heathtail.

CHALLENGE SIX: See Toxulf-Werewaste

CHALLENGE SEVEN: My fossil Pokemon are: Tigrowl+Sabriger, Dodo+Dododon, and Tazmoon+Tazmanite

CHALLENGE EIGHT: I JUST ADDED a llama Pokemon with the new set called Pllatama.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:25 AM
Dragotech Offline

Number one was the initial one I wanted to post the others were extra ones that I was considering. I could look through with a great more thoroughness and come up with some more difficult challenges if you would like.

Sorry, I was not familiar with Durant. I haven't learned all of the newest Pokemon yet.

True an Aye-aye is a lemur, but even as a lemur it has such unique specialization that it is quite different from the rest of its species.

I saw those poison types they were well done, unexpected, and quite original, but they aren't exactly what I mean. By unconventional, I was talking about less organic beings such as Grimer, Muk, Koffing, Weezing, or the newest ones Trabbish and Garbodor[hopeing I got those right assuming organic is the right term]
One could also include Gulpin and Swallot because they are based off of a stomach.

The fossil Pokemon was an uber derp on my account, I even remember seeing them. A dodo bird... that is hilarious.

I did not catch the llama update.

Last edited by Dragotech; 01-03-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:29 AM
D209 Offline

Hi, your fakedex looks really awesome, but if I got to say something, i feel that for the glamour line is really redundant with 3 pokemon.

Last edited by D209; 01-06-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Obliveon Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by D209 View Post
Hi, your fakedex looks really awesome, but if I got to say something, i feel that for the glamour line is really redundant with 3 pokemon.
*shrugs* Eh. I'll get around to redesigning them eventually.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Obliveon Offline

Quote:
Number one was the initial one I wanted to post the others were extra ones that I was considering. I could look through with a great more thoroughness and come up with some more difficult challenges if you would like.

Sorry, I was not familiar with Durant. I haven't learned all of the newest Pokemon yet.

True an Aye-aye is a lemur, but even as a lemur it has such unique specialization that it is quite different from the rest of its species.

I saw those poison types they were well done, unexpected, and quite original, but they aren't exactly what I mean. By unconventional, I was talking about less organic beings such as Grimer, Muk, Koffing, Weezing, or the newest ones Trabbish and Garbodor[hopeing I got those right assuming organic is the right term]
One could also include Gulpin and Swallot because they are based off of a stomach.

The fossil Pokemon was an uber derp on my account, I even remember seeing them. A dodo bird... that is hilarious.

I did not catch the llama update.
Oh, I didn't know you meant like Muk and stuff. To be honest, I absolutely detest Trubbish and Garbodor. They're just gross. Walking trash bags are not my idea of a good Pokemon.

Yeah, the llama was part of my newest update.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Dragotech Offline

the walking piles of trash were not some of their best works
It is kinda screwed up actually
They definitely could have done better
Old 01-08-2013, 04:21 AM
Obliveon Offline

I agree. Perhaps I can too. ;)
Old 01-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliveon View Post
You like it that much? I didn't think that one would go over well. XD
ANYTHING cute and/or cool gets me. I've always had cutie Pokemon.

That's why I'm so getting Fennekin. <3 Just look at my avvie! :'D
Old 01-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Obliveon Offline

I know. I'm actually extremely jealous that my starters don't look that cute.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:03 PM
Obliveon Offline

Updated!
Old 01-14-2013, 12:26 AM
Dragotech Offline

I kinda wish I could play this as a game

Soooo much better than the trashbag Pokemon.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:09 AM
Obliveon Offline

Quote:
I kinda wish I could play this as a game

Soooo much better than the trashbag Pokemon.
XD You think so? I kinda got a little gruesome with Toxidous.