Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #511  
Old 01-24-2013, 03:20 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
((Don't apologize, I hadn't looked at my surroundings until after I had regained my composure))

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Escaping from some criminals

Anthony put one hand to his chin and felt the door hinges. They were sturdy, there was no way he'd be able to escape without using his Pokemon. "Tch... I didn't want to endanger them..." He dug through his bag and pulled out his 3 Pokeballs. He opened them and his partners appeared. "Before you make any sounds I need you to all be absolutely quiet. We've been abducted by some guy, he claims to be part of some group, but he's a big goon in my opinion. All we have to work with here is a door, and the three of you. Now, they don't know I have you, so we have the element of surprise there." Anthony pulled his backpack back on, placed Azurius on his leg resting on his shoe, Selesna on his right shoulder, and placed Dimir on his left shoulder, "After you do what I instruct you to do I want you to return to these exact locations. Understand?" The three Pokemon nodded.

"Alright. Good. Now, what we're going to do needs to be fast, I don't want us wasting time. Right outside this door is a room filled with caged Pokemon. From there it's a straight sprint to the exit. I'm thinking that Dimir will use Flame Wheel on the hinges, Azurius will use Water Gun on the hot metal to make very weak metal, and then Selesna will use Iron Tail to shatter the metal. That's going to bring a lot of unwanted attention our way." Anthony pulled the berries from his pocket, "Once we're out of here I want you to start smashing the locks on the cages. Dimir, you use Crunch. Azurius, you use Bite. Selesna, keep watch. If you see anyone I want you to use Sing. I know there are 2 Vigoroth in here somewhere so your Sing won't do any good against them. I'm going to feed these berries to the hungriest Pokemon to try to help them escape with us. When I give a thumbs up, we move."

Anthony tore the sleeves off his hoodie and tore them some more to create ear plugs for Dimir, Azurius, and himself. He took a deep breath knowing that he might not make it out of this cave, and flashed a thumbs up. His Pokemon nodded and sprang into action. Dimir quickly burst into flames and rammed into the hinges. Once they were both red hot Azurius unleashed a powerful Water Gun to quickly cool the metal. Selesna's tail began to glow as she whipped it into the hinges. With nothing keeping the door upright it fell out into the larger room. All three Pokemon followed Anthony into the room where they began freeing the hungry Pokemon.


Billy Mayer



As your plan of action got under way. You didnt stop to find where the man had gone. As the cages were ripped open you heard someone clapping behind you. A cold chill ran down your back as you realized the man had been watching the whole time. Behind him the two angry Vigoroth appeared. They moved quickly one attacked and knocked out Minccino and the other knocked out Rattata. Your pokemon had no chance against the evolved beasts.

Squritle withdrew in time but was tossed against the wall. The vigoroth then turned and started to chase after the wild pokemon dragging them back in. The man sat down at a chair that had been in the corner.

"Interesting strategy boy, very interesting. You choose to try and set them free..why come back, why approach me. Are determined to get yourself and your pokemon hurt?"


You have no where to run you must respond to him
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #512  
Old 01-24-2013, 03:34 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post


Billy Mayer



As your plan of action got under way. You didnt stop to find where the man had gone. As the cages were ripped open you heard someone clapping behind you. A cold chill ran down your back as you realized the man had been watching the whole time. Behind him the two angry Vigoroth appeared. They moved quickly one attacked and knocked out Minccino and the other knocked out Rattata. Your pokemon had no chance against the evolved beasts.

Squritle withdrew in time but was tossed against the wall. The vigoroth then turned and started to chase after the wild pokemon dragging them back in. The man sat down at a chair that had been in the corner.

"Interesting strategy boy, very interesting. You choose to try and set them free..why come back, why approach me. Are determined to get yourself and your pokemon hurt?"


You have no where to run you must respond to him
((-Slams forehead on desk- STUPID STUPID STUPID! You always check out the door window. ALWAYS.))

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Generally boned...

Anthony quickly scurried to his fallen partners to make sure they were alright. Azurius was fine, but the rodents not so much. They both had a pulse but were out cold. "Why? Because. A person like you doesn't deserve Pokemon. A person like you makes a person like me angry." He held all three of his Pokemon in his arms. "Anyone who would put Pokemon into cages and starve them is a sick person. No amount of money could justify what you're doing."

He fell to his knees, "So you do whatever you want to me, I just ask that you leave my partners alone. They didn't do anything, they just did as I told them to." A single tear falls down his cheek. "I made the stupid move to approach you. I figured that by staying hidden or following from a distance your Vigoroth would pick up my scent and you'd attack me. The thought of going through the door crossed my mind, but that was an even dumber idea than following you. I figured approaching you would show that I was no threat to you and that we could just pass as travelers on a road. So do whatever you must to me, but leave them out of it."
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #513  
Old 01-24-2013, 04:43 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
((-Slams forehead on desk- STUPID STUPID STUPID! You always check out the door window. ALWAYS.))

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Generally boned...

Anthony quickly scurried to his fallen partners to make sure they were alright. Azurius was fine, but the rodents not so much. They both had a pulse but were out cold. "Why? Because. A person like you doesn't deserve Pokemon. A person like you makes a person like me angry." He held all three of his Pokemon in his arms. "Anyone who would put Pokemon into cages and starve them is a sick person. No amount of money could justify what you're doing."

He fell to his knees, "So you do whatever you want to me, I just ask that you leave my partners alone. They didn't do anything, they just did as I told them to." A single tear falls down his cheek. "I made the stupid move to approach you. I figured that by staying hidden or following from a distance your Vigoroth would pick up my scent and you'd attack me. The thought of going through the door crossed my mind, but that was an even dumber idea than following you. I figured approaching you would show that I was no threat to you and that we could just pass as travelers on a road. So do whatever you must to me, but leave them out of it."



Billy Mayer

Billy let out a little laugh.
"What would I want with you..Chain put the pokemon in the traveling cage..Link deal with our friend here." The vigoroth rushes up knocking you on the back your head. You fall to the ground dizzy. When you get up you can see a trail to to where the Thief had gone. Your bag is also gone and your pokemon !

The underground trail will take you to Route 2 do you follow and continue the chase ??
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #514  
Old 01-24-2013, 04:54 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post


Billy Mayer

Billy let out a little laugh.
"What would I want with you..Chain put the pokemon in the traveling cage..Link deal with our friend here." The vigoroth rushes up knocking you on the back your head. You fall to the ground dizzy. When you get up you can see a trail to to where the Thief had gone. Your bag is also gone and your pokemon !

The underground trail will take you to Route 2 do you follow and continue the chase ??
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Trying to rally the troops

"Ow... My head... My bag... My... My... My Pokemon!? Oh no! Oh no!" He stood up and started following the trail but stopped. "Wait. I can't do anything without a Pokemon. I won't stand a chance in a fight against those Vigoroth... I need help." Anthony made his way to the entrance of the cave, and marked the outside of the door by tying his torn hoodie to the knob. He sprints back to Stacy as fast as he can, ignoring the sting of the wind. "I hope Stacy can help me!"
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #515  
Old 01-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Trying to rally the troops

"Ow... My head... My bag... My... My... My Pokemon!? Oh no! Oh no!" He stood up and started following the trail but stopped. "Wait. I can't do anything without a Pokemon. I won't stand a chance in a fight against those Vigoroth... I need help." Anthony made his way to the entrance of the cave, and marked the outside of the door by tying his torn hoodie to the knob. He sprints back to Stacy as fast as he can, ignoring the sting of the wind. "I hope Stacy can help me!"

Stacy

Anthony pushes through the cold wind, not letting anything stop him from finding help. As he runs through the woods he finds the spot he believe was the last place he saw Stacy. He calls her name out but finds the field is empty. Determined to do something Anthony keeps searching. As he searches he sees a little tent set up with the a light flickering. Not willing to make the same mistake twice Anthony picks up a rock and tosses it over. Quickly hiding to see what comes out.

Stacy rushes out.
"Whose every out there you are going to wish you hadnt messed with me. " Stacys calls out a different pokemon. The Raticate comes out.

Now is your chance to do something!
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #516  
Old 01-24-2013, 07:13 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Stacy

Anthony pushes through the cold wind, not letting anything stop him from finding help. As he runs through the woods he finds the spot he believe was the last place he saw Stacy. He calls her name out but finds the field is empty. Determined to do something Anthony keeps searching. As he searches he sees a little tent set up with the a light flickering. Not willing to make the same mistake twice Anthony picks up a rock and tosses it over. Quickly hiding to see what comes out.

Stacy rushes out.
"Whose every out there you are going to wish you hadnt messed with me. " Stacys calls out a different pokemon. The Raticate comes out.

Now is your chance to do something!
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Talking with Stacy

"Wait! Stacy! It's me! I need your help!" Anthony was having a hard time catching his breath, "I found those berries you wanted, but a Rattata was protecting them so I captured him. On my way back the wind got cold so I had to take shelter. A man came out of a door connecting to a cave with 2 angry Vigoroth. A lot of options flew through my head, and they were all just awful. I decided to approach him, after hiding my Pokemon in their Pokeballs and then at the bottom of my bag to keep them safe. I hoped he would just see me as another traveler but he didn't." Anthony rubbed the back of his head, still sore from being knocked out. "This guy said he was in some group called 'Mayers Bros' and led me through a room with 20 caged and starving Pokemon and then shoved me inside a smaller room and locked me in. I busted the door down with my Pokemon, had them smash the locks on the caged Pokemon, and gave the berries to the hungriest Pokemon, hoping to help them escape. But this Mayer guy was waiting for me. His Vigoroth knocked me out and when I came to, the caged Pokemon, My Pokemon, my backpack, and he were all gone. But, I know where they went. There was a tunnel in the cave. I tied my hoodie to the cave door and came back to see if you could help me. I don't stand a chance in a fight without my Pokemon."
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #517  
Old 01-24-2013, 07:40 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Talking with Stacy

"Wait! Stacy! It's me! I need your help!" Anthony was having a hard time catching his breath, "I found those berries you wanted, but a Rattata was protecting them so I captured him. On my way back the wind got cold so I had to take shelter. A man came out of a door connecting to a cave with 2 angry Vigoroth. A lot of options flew through my head, and they were all just awful. I decided to approach him, after hiding my Pokemon in their Pokeballs and then at the bottom of my bag to keep them safe. I hoped he would just see me as another traveler but he didn't." Anthony rubbed the back of his head, still sore from being knocked out. "This guy said he was in some group called 'Mayers Bros' and led me through a room with 20 caged and starving Pokemon and then shoved me inside a smaller room and locked me in. I busted the door down with my Pokemon, had them smash the locks on the caged Pokemon, and gave the berries to the hungriest Pokemon, hoping to help them escape. But this Mayer guy was waiting for me. His Vigoroth knocked me out and when I came to, the caged Pokemon, My Pokemon, my backpack, and he were all gone. But, I know where they went. There was a tunnel in the cave. I tied my hoodie to the cave door and came back to see if you could help me. I don't stand a chance in a fight without my Pokemon."


Stacy

Stacy emotions seemed to change throughout the story.
"Ya know I want to stand here and yell at you about your poor actions, making you admit to be a poor trainer really wouldnt be enough here. Im going to help you because I hate to see pokemon being mistreated, but once we get them back you really need to think about what kind of trainer you want to be ! As for those the Mayer Brothers...They are very dangerous..No new trainer stands a chance again."


Stacy pauses taking a pokeball out.
A breloom appears

You can use this pokemon for the time being.


"The brother use some of the old mining tunnels to get around. We should head for Route 2!"
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #518  
Old 01-24-2013, 07:51 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Stacy

Stacy emotions seemed to change throughout the story.
"Ya know I want to stand here and yell at you about your poor actions, making you admit to be a poor trainer really wouldnt be enough here. Im going to help you because I hate to see pokemon being mistreated, but once we get them back you really need to think about what kind of trainer you want to be ! As for those the Mayer Brothers...They are very dangerous..No new trainer stands a chance again."


Stacy pauses taking a pokeball out.
A breloom appears

You can use this pokemon for the time being.


"The brother use some of the old mining tunnels to get around. We should head for Route 2!"
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Rescuing his friends

"I'll admit to anything once my Pokemon are safe." He took Breloom's Pokeball and led Stacy towards the cave door, running as fast as he could. He left his hoodie where it was, it served no purpose anymore, and took her to the room with the tunnel to Route 2. "It was here. I thought the plan was going to work. I really did." A tear rolled down his cheek, and he wiped it away. "I forgot to look out the door window first, and this Mayer guy forgot to cover his tracks. Let's go."

Leaving route 1 and entering route 2
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!

Last edited by Ant2011; 01-24-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #519  
Old 01-25-2013, 04:46 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Officials Post



Hiiro had stumbled onto a bit of luck weather he realized it or not. As he continued his search for pokemon. He found Route 1 to be pretty empty, he was going to need to try and search deeper into the forest. As he he now headed west into the forest. He noticed another shiny set on the ground.


Do you pick it up??
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

Route 1. Empty and free. Where are all the Pokemon? Could something be frightening them all away? Are they restrained by some other Pokemon? Or perhaps there are poachers around these parts as the rumors go? Then again, there's nothing of value of neither a Legendary Pokemon or anything that significant for poachers to lay their eyes on this starter route. Hiiro had to catch a Pokemon before Stacy does. He was pretty much determined.

It didn't take long before Hiiro noticed another shiny set on the ground.

"Eh, lady luck doesn't visit me that often. Zorua, come here!" Hiiro called out to Zorua.

The bushes nearby made some rustling noise, soon after, bursting out, came the trickster fox-like Pokemon. But wasn't Zorua lead by something in the first place?

"Looks like our plan is a notch, so far. But look, I don't believe that could strike luck twice in a row now. I need you to be beside me, in case, something funny should happen..." Hiiro replied, as the both crept towards the shiny set, to take a closer inspection, and at the same time, cautious...
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Reply With Quote
  #520  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:23 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

Route 1. Empty and free. Where are all the Pokemon? Could something be frightening them all away? Are they restrained by some other Pokemon? Or perhaps there are poachers around these parts as the rumors go? Then again, there's nothing of value of neither a Legendary Pokemon or anything that significant for poachers to lay their eyes on this starter route. Hiiro had to catch a Pokemon before Stacy does. He was pretty much determined.

It didn't take long before Hiiro noticed another shiny set on the ground.

"Eh, lady luck doesn't visit me that often. Zorua, come here!" Hiiro called out to Zorua.

The bushes nearby made some rustling noise, soon after, bursting out, came the trickster fox-like Pokemon. But wasn't Zorua lead by something in the first place?

"Looks like our plan is a notch, so far. But look, I don't believe that could strike luck twice in a row now. I need you to be beside me, in case, something funny should happen..." Hiiro replied, as the both crept towards the shiny set, to take a closer inspection, and at the same time, cautious...



Madam Susan



Hiiro bends down and picks it up

Hiiro found 5 stars

As he picks up the stars he feels like he has caught a lucky break. The feeling doesnt last long as he hears a voice call to him.

"Young man, Young man.." The elderly woman makes her way over. "Bless your heart you found my missing stars."


A older woman has just approached and claimed the stars you found are hers..what do you do ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #521  
Old 01-25-2013, 06:54 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post


Madam Susan

Hiiro bends down and picks it up

Hiiro found 5 stars

As he picks up the stars he feels like he has caught a lucky break. The feeling doesnt last long as he hears a voice call to him.

"Young man, Young man.." The elderly woman makes her way over. "Bless your heart you found my missing stars."


A older woman has just approached and claimed the stars you found are hers..what do you do ?
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

"Young man, Young man.." The elderly woman makes her way over. "Bless your heart you found my missing stars."

"Am I really that desperate for a few stars? I found 20 of them already, and I'm pretty sure we can find so much more later. It's not like I'm going anywhere in a hurry.." Hiiro thought to himself, as the old lady approached him.

"Guess I'll just to..."

Keep the Stars!

"Huh?!" Hiiro looked around.

A voice of a child appeared out of nowhere. Hiiro looked around again, puzzled, and wondering if there was anyone else besides him, and the old lady who stood there, much to his surprise, feeling nothing at all. Like she never heard that voice.

"Is it my imagination?" Hiiro turned to Zorua.

Zorua tilted its head a little, making no claims that anyone was near.

"Meh, Here ya go m'am. The routes can be a very dangerous place at times. Good thing we're not running into any Pokemon for now. If not we'd be in trouble much..." Hiiro said with a smile, as he reluctantly let go of the 5 stars he chipped off the ground earlier...

"Wait a minute..." Hiiro took a few steps back.

He took a few glances at the Old Lady, and there was something fishy about her.

"From that far off of a distance, how can you accurately tell I found your stars?" Hiiro clutched his palms.

"I mean if you had made claims about your stars being lost, or be like, have you seen any stars around here, it would have been way more natural." Hiiro smirked.

"Zorrrrr..." Zorua began to growl...

__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 01-25-2013 at 07:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #522  
Old 01-25-2013, 07:11 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

"Young man, Young man.." The elderly woman makes her way over. "Bless your heart you found my missing stars."

"Am I really that desperate for a few stars? I found 20 of them already, and I'm pretty sure we can find so much more later. It's not like I'm going anywhere in a hurry.." Hiiro thought to himself, as the old lady approached him.

"Guess I'll just to..."

Keep the Stars!

"Huh?!" Hiiro looked around.

A voice of a child appeared out of nowhere. Hiiro looked around again, puzzled, and wondering if there was anyone else besides him, and the old lady who stood there, much to his surprise, feeling nothing at all. Like she never heard that voice.

"Is it my imagination?" Hiiro turned to Zorua.

Zorua tilted its head a little, making no claims that anyone was near.

"Meh, Here ya go m'am. The routes can be a very dangerous place at times. Good thing we're not running into any Pokemon for now. If not we'd be in trouble much..." Hiiro said with a smile, as he reluctantly let go of the 5 stars he chipped off the ground earlier...

"Wait a minute..." Hiiro took a few steps back.

He took a few glances at the Old Lady, and there was something fishy about her.

"From that far off of a distance, how can you accurately tell I found your stars?" Hiiro clutched his palms.

"I mean if you had made claims about your stars being lost, or be like, have you seen any stars around here, it would have been way more natural." Hiiro smirked.

"Zorrrrr..." Zorua began to growl...




Madam Susan


The lady seemed a bit upset.
"You believe that in some way, i am trying to pull something over on you ? "
The lady looked down.
"Poor child, to be raised with such thoughts in his head. I have been looking all over the place. When I noitced you standing there it caught my eye..The reflection from the stars made me come over.."


So you have to choice are you keeping the stars or giving them back. You have to be clear..
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #523  
Old 01-25-2013, 07:21 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post


Madam Susan


The lady seemed a bit upset.
"You believe that in some way, i am trying to pull something over on you ? "
The lady looked down.
"Poor child, to be raised with such thoughts in his head. I have been looking all over the place. When I noitced you standing there it caught my eye..The reflection from the stars made me come over.."


So you have to choice are you keeping the stars or giving them back. You have to be clear..
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

Give them back.

Hiiro stretched out his hand yet once again, yielding the 5 stars he found.

"This might not end well, but what the heck? I'm on an adventure, and I expect no less!" Hiiro grid his teeth.

__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Reply With Quote
  #524  
Old 01-25-2013, 07:27 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

Give them back.

Hiiro stretched out his hand yet once again, yielding the 5 stars he found.

"This might not end well, but what the heck? I'm on an adventure, and I expect no less!" Hiiro grid his teeth.




Madam Susan


The woman let out a big smile.
"Thank you dear ! your act of kindness here will not be forgotten !" The woman takes the stars and heads off waving goodbye to you.

Now, its time to get back to searching for pokemon!
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #525  
Old 01-25-2013, 07:37 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post


Madam Susan


The woman let out a big smile.
"Thank you dear ! your act of kindness here will not be forgotten !" The woman takes the stars and heads off waving goodbye to you.

Now, its time to get back to searching for pokemon!
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

"Kindness need not to be repaid, or at least, that's what he taught me." Hiiro looked down.

I told you to keep the stars. Now you look like a little fool..

"Huh? Who is that? Kid, this is not funny, why not say it right to my face?!" Hiiro looked around, frantically trying to look for the source of the kiddish voice.

Zorua jumped onto Hiiro's head and looked down on his face.

You look like a little fool, but a kind little fool! Tee he he..

"...Did you...just talk?!" Hiiro's face froze.

Zorua jumped off of Hiiro's head and began sniffing for any wild Pokemon leads.

Telepathy. I'm talking to you, in your mind. One of my specialties. You've yet to know me well, Hiiro! Tee he he!

"Damn right! We've got a long way to go anyways, so if you could start sensing anything, we could progress on with our ongoing bet with Stacy..." Hiiro said, as the two ventured forth...
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com