Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: X and Y

Pokemon: X and Y Discuss the upcoming games Pokemon X and Pokemon Y here. Be sure to label posts with spoilers and use spoiler tags when necessary.

Old 04-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: New Mewtwo Forme/Mewthree?

Don't mind me, just walking in ruining everyone's day.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:18 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

I don't know where you've got the idea of the Fire/Fighting type, but Mewthree already exists in this game: PTD
Old 04-08-2013, 05:56 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

It's just Shiny Mewtwo though, isn't it? xD

Never could get past Giovanni in PTD. :I
Old 04-09-2013, 05:48 AM
Pickleboy Offline

This is a make-or-break gen for game freak, and considering the fact they've been going out of their way NOT to make things the way we expected them (in the worst way), I'm kinda fearing their downfall. Mewtwo is perfect the way he is, why on EARTH would you change him, game freak!? I'm really hoping it's a mewthree or something like that, but my hopes are not terribly high.

Leave gen 1 alone already, you were going on the right path with 5th gen, straying away from the horrid monstrosities known as togepiss and electivire. Don't let mewtwo suffer the same fate
Old 04-09-2013, 10:05 AM
TrainerKristian Offline

Unhappy Re: New Mewtwo Forme/Mewthree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
It's just Shiny Mewtwo though, isn't it? xD

Never could get past Giovanni in PTD. :I
Well, you're right about that. ( I kind of made the league already...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
This is a make-or-break gen for game freak, and considering the fact they've been going out of their way NOT to make things the way we expected them (in the worst way), I'm kinda fearing their downfall. Mewtwo is perfect the way he is, why on EARTH would you change him, game freak!? I'm really hoping it's a mewthree or something like that, but my hopes are not terribly high.

Leave gen 1 alone already, you were going on the right path with 5th gen, straying away from the horrid monstrosities known as togepiss and electivire. Don't let mewtwo suffer the same fate
I gotta say, if mewtwo gets a second forme, I would maybe almost hate that too...
Old 04-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:

Don't mind me, just walking in ruining everyone's day.
Is this bagging how every generation since 3 has been a fire fighting starter? Blaziken was the first fire fighting, and is the best.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-09-2013, 04:32 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

Smile Re: New Mewtwo Forme/Mewthree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Is this bagging how every generation since 3 has been a fire fighting starter? Blaziken was the first fire fighting, and is the best.
I agree.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:01 PM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgmental Arceus View Post
But I will viciously maul those who trash talk Electivire Togekiss.
Togekiss is the best. <3

I think all Gens need a buff up, esoecially Gen I, II, and III. xD I cried happy when those Electabuzz and Magmar wouldn't be so awful anymore, because they could finally evolve. <3

I hope a lot more Pokemon get evolutions/pre-evolutions, actually. Kanto and Hoenn had way way way too many Pokemon I didn't like, and most of them are two staged, so I'm crossing my fingers for some evos!

No matter how likely/unlikely, I'm hoping;

Spoiler:
Arbok (evolution) A two-headed snake would be cool, still wouldn't use it though
Raticate (evolution) Maybe a female/male evolution, something cute for female, cool for male
Sandslash (evolution) Sandslash has the potential to be really really cool
Parasect (evolution) ANYTHING. ANYTHING BETTER
Venomoth (evolution) Cooler, more powerful moth
Dugtrio (evolution) maybe 5 heads and much much more powerful and fast
Mankey (pre-evolution) small monkey
Growlithe (pre-evolution) a little puppy
Tentacool (pre-evolution) A tiny cute little jellyfish
Ponyta (pre-evolution) a little foal
Slowbro/Slowking (evolution) maybe an evolution for Slowbro and Slowking, double-branched.
Farfetch'd (evolution) Farfetrch'd needs one so bad!
Dodrio (evolution) 4 heads, anything better
Dewgong (evolution) Too derpy, needs an evolution that's cool/graceful
Muk (evolution) A PILE OF SLUDGE
Onix/Steelix (evolution) maybe an alternate golden evolution, and then a platinum evolution for Steelix
Kingler (evolution) Kingler is eh for me, anything would be better
Exeggutor (evolution) too derpy.
Marowak (evolutions) A male and a female evolution, that would be so awesome
Tangela (pre-evolution) Basically a smaller, cuter Tangela.
Kangaskhan (pre-evolution) I would loooove to see her Joey as an pre-evolution
Seaking (female evolution) I hte Seaking so much, Goldeen is so pretty but then Seaking. We need a Seaqueen.
Starmie (evolution) sooo much potential.
Mr. Mime (evolution) A cool evolution would be better, Mr. Mime is pretty bad imo, so...anything.
Scyther (pre-evolution) A little cute Scyther would be awesome. Evolved at level 30 or something. Scyther could totally be second stage
Pinsir (both) Cool evolution for Pinsir, and cute pre-evolution. Pinsir is...pretty ugly I think, so a cool evolution like Scizor to Scyther would be so great.
Jynx (evolution) Smoochum is so cute, but Jynx is freaky. A beautiful and smart pre-evolution would fit so well.
Tauros and Miltank (both) A cuuuute little cow, that can evolve either into Miltank or Tauros, and then both of them evolve into something awesome.
Lapras (pre-evolution) a tiny little lapras that was super cute would kill me, I'd never evolve it.
Porygon-Z (evolution) make a Porygon-Z evolution, the first 4 stage Pokemon ever.
Omastar and Kabutops (evolutions) Kabutops is alright, needs a buff. I don;'t like Omastar, something cool for both of them would be great
Aerodactyl (both) a pre-evoltuion, that acted fierce but was honestly weak and cute, and a monster evolution, with sky high stats

I would die from happiness if these came true. ;v; That's just Kanto, though. Too lazy for other Gens. xD

I like Every Fire/Fighting starter Generation except III, it started a god awful trend. ;-;

I have to say, Infernape is my favorite, then Emboar! Blaziken...yeah. *shuts up now and runs away*

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 04-09-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:59 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Since when did this get to be about fire/fighting starters and generation nostalgia? Anyways...

They're certainly playing a dangerous game, messing around with Mew/Mewtwo, but if it succeeds, it'll certainly pay off. Mewtwo is one of the most loved pokemon in the community, so it seems natural to me that if the community loves it, then Gamefreak will try to do something new with it every once in a while.

Personally, I'm hoping for it to be Mewthree instead of Mewtwopointfive, simply because I don't see how they could justify giving Mewtwo a new form. What, did he walk into some laboratory and be like, "Hey guys, I've been genetically mutated a whole ton, why don't we see if we can do more and make me even stronger! :D" I don't see it.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:07 PM
~Blast Burn

I was kinda thinking, since XY is the 'genetic' Generation, then what if there are two Mewtwo formes instead of one or Mewthree? What if you can get one forme in X and one in Y. Like maybe with Sylveon and another unrevealed Eeveelution, there are certain ways you can only get one or the other in each game...
Old 04-09-2013, 11:15 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Is XY the 'genetic' generation? Personally, I think it's called XY and eventually Z because those are the three planes of a 3-D graph. But that's just me.
Old 04-10-2013, 12:01 AM
~Blast Burn

According to Bulbapedia, it is.

I don't remember what argument it was that made me change my views from 3D to genetics, but it was pretty compelling. xD
Old 04-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Quote:

I hope a lot more Pokemon get evolutions/pre-evolutions, actually. Kanto and Hoenn had way way way too many Pokemon I didn't like, and most of them are two staged, so I'm crossing my fingers for some evos!

No matter how likely/unlikely, I'm hoping;

Spoiler:
Arbok (evolution) A two-headed snake would be cool, still wouldn't use it though
Raticate (evolution) Maybe a female/male evolution, something cute for female, cool for male
Sandslash (evolution) Sandslash has the potential to be really really cool
Parasect (evolution) ANYTHING. ANYTHING BETTER
Venomoth (evolution) Cooler, more powerful moth
Dugtrio (evolution) maybe 5 heads and much much more powerful and fast
Mankey (pre-evolution) small monkey
Growlithe (pre-evolution) a little puppy
Tentacool (pre-evolution) A tiny cute little jellyfish
Ponyta (pre-evolution) a little foal
Slowbro/Slowking (evolution) maybe an evolution for Slowbro and Slowking, double-branched.
Farfetch'd (evolution) Farfetrch'd needs one so bad!
Dodrio (evolution) 4 heads, anything better
Dewgong (evolution) Too derpy, needs an evolution that's cool/graceful
Muk (evolution) A PILE OF SLUDGE
Onix/Steelix (evolution) maybe an alternate golden evolution, and then a platinum evolution for Steelix
Kingler (evolution) Kingler is eh for me, anything would be better
Exeggutor (evolution) too derpy.
Marowak (evolutions) A male and a female evolution, that would be so awesome
Tangela (pre-evolution) Basically a smaller, cuter Tangela.
Kangaskhan (pre-evolution) I would loooove to see her Joey as an pre-evolution
Seaking (female evolution) I hte Seaking so much, Goldeen is so pretty but then Seaking. We need a Seaqueen.
Starmie (evolution) sooo much potential.
Mr. Mime (evolution) A cool evolution would be better, Mr. Mime is pretty bad imo, so...anything.
Scyther (pre-evolution) A little cute Scyther would be awesome. Evolved at level 30 or something. Scyther could totally be second stage
Pinsir (both) Cool evolution for Pinsir, and cute pre-evolution. Pinsir is...pretty ugly I think, so a cool evolution like Scizor to Scyther would be so great.
Jynx (evolution) Smoochum is so cute, but Jynx is freaky. A beautiful and smart pre-evolution would fit so well.
Tauros and Miltank (both) A cuuuute little cow, that can evolve either into Miltank or Tauros, and then both of them evolve into something awesome.
Lapras (pre-evolution) a tiny little lapras that was super cute would kill me, I'd never evolve it.
Porygon-Z (evolution) make a Porygon-Z evolution, the first 4 stage Pokemon ever.
Omastar and Kabutops (evolutions) Kabutops is alright, needs a buff. I don;'t like Omastar, something cool for both of them would be great
Aerodactyl (both) a pre-evoltuion, that acted fierce but was honestly weak and cute, and a monster evolution, with sky high stats
I don't think EVERYTHING needs an evolution or pre-evolution... I mean, did we not learn from 4th gen how bad giving unnecessary evolutions and preevolutions was? I mean, out of all of those, maybe like five were actually good. I'm okay with a few evolutions, but I'd like to see SOME original ideas!

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 04-10-2013, 01:32 AM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerful Cherubi View Post
I don't think EVERYTHING needs an evolution or pre-evolution... I mean, did we not learn from 4th gen how bad giving unnecessary evolutions and preevolutions was? I mean, out of all of those, maybe like five were actually good. I'm okay with a few evolutions, but I'd like to see SOME original ideas!
Eh, I liked most of the Gen IV evolutions, but I see your point. Still, I really want a Miltank x Tauros cute pre-evolution. Or maybe even just Miltank.

Spoiler:
As long as it's something like this.

If all my ideas came to be, I really hope they wouldn't cram it into one Gen. xD
Old 04-10-2013, 01:36 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Quote:
Eh, I liked most of the Gen IV evolutions, but I see your point. Still, I really want a Miltank x Tauros cute pre-evolution. Or maybe even just Miltank.

Spoiler:
As long as it's something like this.

If all my ideas came to be, I really hope they wouldn't cram it into one Gen. xD
But a lot of your "ideas" were just bigger or smaller versions of the other ones. That's not an evolution, that's just a size difference.

Signature made by Foxamivalth!