Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 03-19-2007, 09:59 AM
Zapdogre Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Zapdogre Send a message via AIM to Zapdogre Send a message via MSN to Zapdogre Send a message via Yahoo to Zapdogre Send a message via Skype™ to Zapdogre
Exclamation Zapdogre's jourey begins!

Charmander happily munched at his food. "Ya know what would be nice?" Zapdogre asked Charmander.
"Char char Charmander!" Charmander replied.
"I need to give you a nickname!"
"Char"
"Um let’s see, Charzy! Yeah"
And so it was that Zapdogre's Charmander was nicknamed Charzy. Zapdogre plodded down the path, followed closely by Charzy who had brought some Pokemon food for the journey, as he knew it would be a harsh one. They were in a dense looking wood infested with Caterpies, Pinecos, Pinsirs, Weedles and, in the middle of the forest, there was a Munchlax. Zapdogre had worshipped Munchlaxs since the day he heard about Pokemon. Soon after, he found himself battling with the short but fat creature.
“Go! Charzy” Ash cried. The forest bellowed with his voice.
Zapdogre threw a Pokeball which opened and a stream of red light came running out. The light turned in to Charzy.
“Char” it said.
“Fire spin, now” Zapdogre ordered.
Charzy did as it was told. A long line of fire came right out of it’s mouth, encircling the ever struggling Munchlax. When the fire spin had ended Munchlax had nearly fainted but not quite. Zapdogre put his long hand into his bag and searched around for a Pokeball. There wasn’t any in the bag!
“O no! I forgot that I don’t have any Pokeballs! Zapdogre shouted.
He remembered watching T.V. when he was nine. The kind presenters had told him, and every other trainer out there, that you could find Items lying on the ground.
Zapdogre searched under the branches of trees and in old boots until finally he found one entangled in grass.
“Yes” he hollered.
Birds flew out of their tree homes.

Zapdogre ran back to where the munchlax was but, out of the cornere of his eye, Zapdogre saw a spark. He turned to where he saw tha spark and soon found out that it was a shiny weedle. Zapdogre had never seen a shiny pokemon before, but he still had trouble deciding.
"Charzy Scratch on any one of them" he ordered.
Charzy hit the weedle with full force. Weedle used string shot but missed. Zapdogre told Charzy to do the same thing again. Weedle, again, used string shot and this time it hit Charzy. Zapdogre threw the pokeball. It wiggled once and TWICE! Zapdogre wanted it to be a capture even though he wanted the munchlax. a weedle will be nice, he thought to himself.

Rate it now!

Pokemon I want: shiny weedle (not to powerful)

length: too short

Last edited by Zapdogre; 03-26-2007 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Big Boss told me so and I aint goin to mess with the boss or I'll get fired! second time: umbreon told me to!
Old 03-21-2007, 03:47 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon
Default Re: Zapdogre's jourey begins!

I'm afraid that Munchlax isn't even available for capture yet. But even if it was, this certainly wouldn't be enough for it.

Before you begin writing stories here, please read this thread first. Click here

After that, check out this thread for each Pokemon's individual requirements. Click here next

You can also take a look at some of the other stories here for inspiration on how you can write yours.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Zapdogre Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Zapdogre Send a message via AIM to Zapdogre Send a message via MSN to Zapdogre Send a message via Yahoo to Zapdogre Send a message via Skype™ to Zapdogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
I'm afraid that Munchlax isn't even available for capture yet. But even if it was, this certainly wouldn't be enough for it.

Before you begin writing stories here, please read this thread first. Click here

After that, check out this thread for each Pokemon's individual requirements. Click here next

You can also take a look at some of the other stories here for inspiration on how you can write yours.
but I don't wanna munchlax I want a weedle
Old 03-26-2007, 02:14 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapdogre View Post
but I don't wanna munchlax I want a weedle
If you're wanting a Weedle, then why did you battle and and attempt to capture Munchlax? You have to actually battle the Pokemon you want. Please just read the links I gave you, they'll answer all of your questions.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Zapdogre Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmBreon View Post
If you're wanting a Weedle, then why did you battle and and attempt to capture Munchlax? You have to actually battle the Pokemon you want. Please just read the links I gave you, they'll answer all of your questions.
Ive edited it
Old 03-26-2007, 11:31 PM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapdogre View Post
Ive edited it
Okay, well, you did add in a very brief battle. But if you'd read the link I gave you, you'd know that this isn't enough for a capture. Here's what a successful worm capture would look like: Link

Keep trying, and look at the link I gave you. You'll get it. :)