Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-15-2009, 03:25 AM
Chibi_Charmander13 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Digimon Adventure 03|||Discussion Thread

Image by me.

Discussion Thread
Discuss the roleplay here. Questions, Comments, and Concerns are welcome. Please do not fill this with spam. Thank you.

Sign-Up Thread

Digi Destined:

•Akaigi Yukio
Red Emblem of Valor
Red/Gold Digivice
Dracomon

•Trent Kenoshi
Grey Emblem of Willpower
Black/Yellow Digivice
Commandramon

•Erica Hayashi
Lime Green Emblem of Ressiliance
LimeGreen/Deep Pink Digivice
Lilymon

•Brad Fisher
Dark Green Emblem of Strength
Green/Black Digivice
Betamon

•Maurice Tachibana
Purple Emblem of Compassion
Plum/White Digivice
Labramon

Last edited by Chibi_Charmander13; 08-15-2009 at 03:32 AM.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:39 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Digimon Adventure 03|||Discussion Thread

So we're starting in a group or what? How many chapters are we doing? (Or is that undecided)

This RP seems like it will be epic.

Old 08-15-2009, 03:45 AM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee16 View Post
So we're starting in a group or what? How many chapters are we doing? (Or is that undecided)

This RP seems like it will be epic.
We will start seperate, depending on where your school is located. More information will be written in the chapter. We are doing as many chapters as it takes, so yes, it's undecided. Thanks for that, yes. I believe this roleplay will be epic!! :]

I will be posting the chapters in the OOC thread, so that the actual roleplay thread doesn't get cluttered up. So be sure to look at the OOC thread often for updates.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:59 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

So, do we get to the Digital World at the beginning or stay in the people world for a while.
Sorry if I`m sounding n00bish ^^`

Mew, Meow, Nya

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-15-2009, 05:02 AM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit Dreams View Post
So, do we get to the Digital World at the beginning or stay in the people world for a while.
Sorry if I`m sounding n00bish ^^`

Mew, Meow, Nya
Not noobish at all! :] Well we'll obviously start in the human world for a little bit, then go to the digital world. Come back to the human world, then finally go back in for good. It'll all make sense once I post the chapter, which I'm currently working on.

I'll post it up hopefully later tonight here, and once I do the roleplay will begin.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:12 AM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi_Charmander13 View Post
Not noobish at all! :] Well we'll obviously start in the human world for a little bit, then go to the digital world. Come back to the human world, then finally go back in for good. It'll all make sense once I post the chapter, which I'm currently working on.

I'll post it up hopefully later tonight here, and once I do the roleplay will begin.
Sweet, thanks ! Can`t wait! ^^

I`ll wait untill it`s up before asking anymore questions, as they maybe answered there...

Mew, Meow, Nya

Old 08-15-2009, 05:40 AM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Sweet, thanks ! Can`t wait! ^^

I`ll wait untill it`s up before asking anymore questions, as they maybe answered there...

Mew, Meow, Nya
They most likely, or hopefully, will. BTW guys, when I do post the chapter...please forgive me for the length. I like to write. xD
Old 08-15-2009, 09:27 AM
Experienced Trainer

[FONT="Verdana"]Sorry for the Double Post, but it was needed!!

The Digital Invaders Arc

Episode One: Digital World Open!

Part One:

The world is strange lately, abnormal weather has been occurring everywhere in the world. The large Tokyo Metropolis is no exception, all twenty-three wards of Tokyo have been suffering from wild thunder storms and severe snow storms. (For a list of Tokyo Metropolis Wards, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo

These snow storms would be normal, if they didn't happen every day and at the same time as the thunderstorms. It's winter, so not many people pay much attention to this abnormal weather, but you do. It's Friday morning and there are thick clouds in the sky, but nothing too extreme yet.

Since it's friday morning, you head off to your Middle School. You put on your uniform and your off to school, or stay at home for those of you who are home schooled. It's the first day of the new semester, and you noticed devices all around the school go hay-wire. Digital watches and such display weird numbers and begin to rapidly forward its time.

A light electrical storm begins and snow falls, your final class is about to finish. Your spirits are lifted, up until the point you get slammed with a take-home test you have to finish over the weekend. Yaaayy~

Part Two:

School ends, with light snow falling and some traces of lightning far off. You're finally free for the day and get to do whatever you want.

Tokyo Metropolis, a Japanese prefecture teeming with life. Tokyo has been holder to some strange happenings in the past; some elderly people babble on about a giant bird and a dinosaur. Some babble about a giant spider and a knight. It’s ridiculous.

You go about your business and do whatever you want to do, depending on which Tokyo ward you live in you will eventually bump into an elderly person. The elderly person is the same gender as you, and dressed in a tattered robe. They sit down in a nice place and speak to a group of children, the elderly person speaks their tale:

“Yes kids, that’s right. Digimon are real, some are pure of heart, others are wicked and want to destroy everything. And a handful of kids known as the Digi-destined get sent into the Digital World and paired up with a Digimon partner who will help them save the Digital World! Isn’t it exciting?!”

You don't believe the old person for a second and immediately tell the children that the old person is lying. The old person laughs and looks you square in the eyes:

"Five strange fingers form Fate’s hand,
Each one plays part at Fate’s command.
A clouded past, the answers it keeps,

Until its time each secret sleeps.
When pain is truth and truth is pain,
The Evil of The Past shall be freed again.
Five shall go but five shall not return,
Vain hope and pride in terror burn."

You are amused by the old person's rhyme, it seems like a prophecy of some sort you think. The old person then mentions your name and you immediately find an excuse to leave and you reach your house.

Part Three:

You reach your house and deal with whatever you deal with at home, you also notice the local news cast going on about the strange weather occurrences around the world. But you don't care much and head into your room, being in Japan you know that you have to study for that take-home test. Even if you didn't like it, because Japanese Education was tough.

So you begin to study and you read chapter after chapter in your text book. But eventually your thoughts wander off to your computer and you log on. You chat with your friends, whether it be through a chat system or through an online video game. Whatever.

While your speaking with your friends you receive a strange e-mail, your about to open it when it does it by itself. It not only opens by itself but it also installs itself into your hard drive. Your freaked out now, a shortcut was installed onto your desktop and you mutter the title, "Digital World...?". As if on cue, the program opens by itself.

The program had a large screen that displayed a beautiful scene, the program seemed to be getting video feed from somewhere. Your entranced by the beauty of the world, the large screen had a compass to the right and a box above it. But the box was empty right now, you get the urge to touch your hands upon the screen. Not knowing what reaction this would cause, you place your hands on the screen.

Suddenly, a fluorescent blue light burst from the computer screen, enveloping you and sucking you into the monitor. Leaving your room with an active computer.

Part Four:

After bombarding through a blinding tunnel...of information you seem to recall, you wind up on the ground. You regain your consciousness and look around, you were in a place very, very similar to that of the program you were just looking at. You are in a clearing of some sort, around you is a never-ending ocean of jungle-like trees.

You decide to walk around and find out what to do, you enter the forest and seem lost. You look around and freeze when you hear a loud roar, you stood frozen until you heard the roar again. You panic and immediately began running in a random direction through the trees. You end up in another clearing, but this area was rather strange.

Light faintly flitted through the layers of leaves above, casting a cloud like shadow on the forest floor, serene and cool air surround this place. It was very calm, in the back of your head you hear a mellow tune. In the middle of the clearing is a large gray square and a pedestal of some sort, you approach the pedestal.

As soon as you touch the pedestal out of curiosity, the floor beneath you glows a brilliant color. (Same color as your crest) The stone square beneath you glows brilliantly and seems to draw out a small image of something, but you can't tell what. Even more strange, the pedestal seems to release a glowing sphere of energy.

The energy floats closer to you until it hits your chest, the energy erupts into a blinding light. The light fades away and you notice...an egg of some sort floating in front of you. Your shocked, amazed, frightened, a whole rainbow of emotions. You grab the egg and it bounces around hysterically, the egg fall to the floor gently but does not break.

It seems happy to be around you and jumps up into your arms, you hear loud vibrations and another roar. You hold the egg tighter until you look above you, a towering red dinosaur loom above you. Little did you know you were only one, of five identical clearings that formed a circle. The large dinosaur stomped in the center of the circle and looked around, you stood frozen until the dinosaur seems to looks at you.

You scream when the large, red dinosaur blows flames into the air and stomps his tail. The egg glows a brilliant light and you hear a voice, similar to the old person you saw that day:

"They are the chosen. Chosen from a group of young ones. Chosen based on their traits and characteristics. It is unknown who chose these children. Children of light, children of destiny. When the time comes, they will be called upon to save those who selected them. Welcome to the Digital World, DigiDestined."

With those final words, the world around you becomes a faded white. You feel fuzzy and you loose consciousness, you open your eyes and your in bed. You look at your clock: 7:00.

Was it a dream?
Old 08-16-2009, 12:18 AM
The Luna Diviner

Another question ^^`

Do we all have to live in Shibuya, or can we live in one of the other wards?

Mew, Meow, Nya

Old 08-16-2009, 01:21 AM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Another question ^^`

Do we all have to live in Shibuya, or can we live in one of the other wards?

Mew, Meow, Nya
You can live in ANY of the wards, you don't have to live in Shibuya. I provided a link in the chapter.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:49 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi_Charmander13 View Post
You can live in ANY of the wards, you don't have to live in Shibuya. I provided a link in the chapter.
Dang, I should've asked. Thought we were subjected to this place, oh well.

Old 08-16-2009, 03:20 AM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee16 View Post
Dang, I should've asked. Thought we were subjected to this place, oh well.
Nope. That's why in the chapter I included a list of wards. But you can always edit your post
Old 08-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Loveydovey Offline

Send a message via MSN to Loveydovey

Aah! It's a great beginning! This is going to be so awesome. x3
Old 08-18-2009, 03:01 AM
AUfan Offline

i hope u guys dont mind that i chose shibuya too. I thought it would be cool to at least get some minor interaction early on. If its a problem though, im sure i can arrange a transfer to another ward in part 2.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:07 AM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUfan View Post
i hope u guys dont mind that i chose shibuya too. I thought it would be cool to at least get some minor interaction early on. If its a problem though, im sure i can arrange a transfer to another ward in part 2.
Of course not, I love interactions.