Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Main Pokémon RP

Main Pokémon RP This is where the Main RP takes place, as well as special things like Group RPs. Trainers going through the Main RP can meet if they go to the same area.

Old 09-24-2009, 04:16 AM
Dragoness Offline

Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP, TT

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley

A smile crossed my face as I watched Rippa'. Soft red light seemed to cover him. He became still, almost like a statue as he concentrated. Suddenly, his eyes snapped open, alert as if he had just been sent into battle after a day at the spa. Coldly adjusting on Mr. Mime, he moved forward. Part of it was being careful, but I knew part of it was also because Ripper was tired. Two long battles facing fully grown, wild Pokemon would take a toll on anyone.

Mime chose to stay under his barrier. Why get out of it just to be beat upon and possibly captured? He seemed unsure of himself though as Ripper walked closer, pincers held high. Shifting nervously under the barrier, Mr. Mime flinched as the bug swept down with one of his pincers, slamming into the barrier...

But it stood. Wavering, but it stood. Mime, however, had not liked those blows. The shield would protect him until he fainted, but in reality, it would and did weaken. A weak Mime would have a weak shield, as reality and practicality suggested. The blows had caused Mime some pain, whether from the blow itself or fear causing him to hurt himself by rustling around under the shield (wouldn't you be scared if you had a large pincer coming down to smack you while you just lay there?).

I noticed something. I wouldn't say it to Saundra, but she would see it on her own, I hoped. In Mime's discomfort, he had slid most of his left leg and arm out from under the barrier.

---
Mr. Mime 12.2%
Ability: Soundproof
Attack used:
Other:

vs.

Pokemon: Scizor {In combat} 49% SP DEF. Lowered
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Encounters Remaining: 14

Area Effects:

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer

Official Location: Meteor Valley

Change: 52,000

Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Mightyena

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena, Mr. Mime

Ongoing battles: Mr. Mime vs. Scizor
-

Old 09-24-2009, 10:52 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OoC: Trust me, it should've done much more, if it hit directly. Remember that it was the third turn of Rollout, and it builds power the more the Pokemon moves.

Ranger Hyacinth
Mt. Deckbi

"Ok Umbreon," Alden commanded. "Now jump on that rock."

Umbreon did as ordered, leaping on a steep rock out of Geodude's reach- she almost didn't make it on top, the aftershocks of Geodude's last attack, but she managed to, and awaited there for the next part of the orders.

"Now Umbreon, we're going to try and stop Geodude with a Confuse Ray."

Ranger Hyacinth was perplexed... How was confusing Geodude even more supposed to stop him? Most likely it was just going to make him run wildly- more so. A strong ranged attack was more likely to have any effect, since it would've countered his momentum and hit the weaker of the rock Pokemon's defenses.

Too bad that apparently Alden hadn't thought about teaching his Umbreon any of such attack...

"Well, you don't know until you try," the Ranger commented under his breath.

Umbreon focused her energy, draining away the color from her rings, fading to black voids, waiting for the sudden release.

It came as a wave of black energy that in the blink of an eye envelopped the rolling boulder. The rollout course seemed to waver slightly before, however, starting to run smoothly again.

Running, yes. In circles.

Somehow, the confusion totally wrecked Geodude's sense of direction, and he kept going round and round for a while, giving Umbreon the time to fully recover from the blow.

And then Geodude jumped. Somehow, it got locked in place, perhaps a small cavity in the ground, and the friction built up until it "exploded" in a sudden air attack. Both Hyacinth and Alden watched in surprise as it went up, before noticing it was gonna land right on the rock.

Area effect: Ash Rain.

Male Geodude (??/??) 33.75% Toxic, Confusion, Defense Curl, Rollout [4th turn]

Trainer Stats:
Name: Alden Umstar
Items: Park Ball x6, Super Ball x4, Full Heal x2, Max Potion x3

Pokemon:
~ Female Calm Umbreon (Synchronize) 67.69%
Extra Moves: Toxic TM

Male Adamant Flareon (Flash Fire) 100%

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.

Last edited by DarkGardevoir; 09-24-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:09 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

/////Location: Mt. Oktori

Cleffa felt it could trust Sean and jumped on its back as he instructed while Nyurgh prepared its next Ice-Shard attack.

Sure, the light show was impressive, but Bagon was more interested in finishing its opponent. Bagon jumped forward with a fast yet very daring, not to mention reckless, full body attack. Bagon was nearing Nyurgh fast, but at the very last second, Nyurgh finished creating its frozen spear and tossed it straight at Bagon.

The Ice Shard attack once again hit directly on Bagon's head from a closer distance shattering the spear on contact, but Bagon's attack wasn't interrupted by this. At this close distance, Bagon impacted Nyurgh sending it back a good distance. Bagon kept going forward and landed on Nyurgh, but the wild Pokemon wasn't moving or trying to perform another attack. It just stayed there trembling.

At that moment, Sean tossed his Super Ball at Bagon. The ball hit Bagon and the small dragon was absorbed right into it. The ball fell to the floor and began to shake while giving out red flashes. The ball kept on shaking for a good 10 seconds and then it stopped.

"Wow..." said Eli while still astonished by the intensity of Bagon's attacks.

"Well...congratulations! I hope that Bagon becomes a good addition to your team," he followed.

"Cleffa!" shouted the Cleffa while still hanging onto Sean. It seemed to be congratulating the trainer as well.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sean Marshall

Money: $3,000

Area Effects: Total Darkness

Encounters Remaining: 9

Pokemon Stats:
---Sassy Ditto (GL/Limber) 56.67% (transformed into a Weavile)
---Hardy Infernape (M/Blaze) 100%
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) FNT
---Jolly Torterra (M/Overgrow) 100%

Total Items: Hyper Ballx4, Super Ballx6, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Total Captured Pokemon: Brave Weavile (F/Pressure), Rash Bagon (?/Rock Head)

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Cleffa (?/???) (following the group) 100%

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat); Mild Spheal (?/Thick Fat), Relaxed Smoochum (?/Forewarn)
Old 09-24-2009, 09:15 PM
AUfan Offline

Alden Umstar
Mt. Deckbi

"haha, yes!" said Alden under his breath. The Confuse Ray had achieved its purpose. Instead of rolling towards Umbreon, the Geodude was now running in circles. It had completely lost its sense of direction. "Now to finish this Umbreon! Use a..."

Alden couldn't believe his eyes.

It seemed as though the next few moments happened in slow motion. The confused Geodude slipped into a small crevice between two rocks in the middle of the path. It stayed there for a second, shaking violently, a result of the momentum it had gathered from its Rollout creating friction no doubt. Then, a loud noise shook the area. Geodude shot out of the ground into the air. Ash was flying from behind the rocky pokemon, as it peaked about fifteen feet into the air before gravity started to pull it down... down... down... RIGHT ONTO THE ROCK.

Alden about collapsed from a heart attack before struggling to catch himself and turning to his pokemon, who was still standing up top the rock."Umbreon!!! Use Quick Attack to get away from that rock! NOW!" yelled Alden at the top of his lungs.

Instintaneously, several things happened.

Alden looked back at the Geodude, and noticed that there was not only ash trailing from behind the pokemon. Toxic chemicals where in the trail as well, reminding Alden that the Geodude was still suffering from the Toxic Umbreon had used earlier. The toxins must have soaked in thoroughly by now. Now was his chance to catch it.

Umbreon hunched back. She put her shoulders down, ready to speed away from the Geodude with a Quick Attack. Because she didn't have time to decide where she was going to escape to, she aimed herself in the direction she had been pointing when Alden had given her the command to use Quick Attack. This direction happened to be straight at her trainer.

Meanwhile, Alden was reaching down his belt. He unclipped a Park Ball, said a split-second prayer, and threw the ball baseball style so that it would intercept the Geodude before it reached the ash-covered rock.

Alden's hope now rested in either the Park ball or in Umbreon's ability to speed away with a Quick Attack.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:12 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

Sean Marshall - Mt. Oktori

"Thanks you guys," I laughed, picking up the ball containing Bagon, "this trip through the park has been worth it. I can't wait to see what else I find while I'm here. Nice work, Nyurgh."

I recalled my Ditto, giving it a chance to rest. I picked Cleffa up and happily marched out of the tunnel, singing a fun song.

"Alright Cleffa, we made it," I said.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 09-25-2009, 08:12 AM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Ranger Hyacinth
Mt. Deckbi

Alden felt as if crushed when he saw the spinning Geodude leaping and going to fall on his Pokemon. "Umbreon!!! Use Quick Attack to get away from that rock! NOW!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

His Pokemon had followed Geodude as he mad the arc in the sky, and at her trainer's order she readily responded, crounching slightly and pushing forward with all her strenght, trying to get away in time from the impending doom.

"Park ball, Park ball, where the hell have I put those?" Alden cursed under his breath, hastily looking for one of those special Pokeballs, to try and catch the falling Geodude. "There!" he said as he grabbed one and threw it at Geodude.

Just then, Umbreon had leapt right in her trainer's arms, and both of them fell down as the falling boulder was nearing the rock and the Park Ball hit him.

The sphere opened, and the Pokemon was sucked in, losing all of his momentum, but still struggling to get free.

Hyacinth held his breath as the Park ball rolled on the ground, the button in the middle lighting up intermittently.

And then it stopped, making both human breath in relief. "Well, looks like that Geodude is finally yours," the Ranger commented.

Area effect: Ash Rain.

Encounter #1
Timid Male Geodude (Rock Head) - Captured!

Trainer Stats:
Name: Alden Umstar
Items: Park Ball x5, Super Ball x4, Full Heal x2, Max Potion x3

Pokemon:
~ Female Calm Umbreon (Synchronize) 67.69%
Extra Moves: Toxic TM

Male Adamant Flareon (Flash Fire) 100%

Previous Encounters:
#1 - Timid Male Geodude (Rock Head) - Captured

OoC: Btw, I say "male", but in truth you decide the gender. I went with male because you referred to it as male in your posts ^^

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

It was down to the wire. Ripper's False Swipe had failed to smash Mr. Mime's barrier, but it was clear the other had taken some sort of damage from the blow. I watched it shifting around uneasily as Ripper slowly stalked around the barrier, eyes searching for a weak spot that he could use to his advantage. I was silent, waiting, knowing it would soon be over, one way or the other.

Then Ripper paused, eyes cast downwards. A smile crept over his features and I followed his gaze. The mime's arm and leg had, at some point, shifted out from under the barrier. Quickly, Ripper snapped his gaze back up, not wanting to give away his discovery. He slowly inched closer, acting as if he still hadn't found a way to get through the barrier easily.

"Ripper," I called softly. He was so hyper-aware that I didn't want to startle him by yelling too loudly. The Scizor cocked his head and glanced back at me, a question in his eyes. "Are you ready? It's now or never." I pulled a Hyper Ball from my pack and Ripper instantly understood what I meant. He nodded once, flicking his gaze back to Mr. Mime for a split second, checking to make sure the Pokemon's arm and leg were still vulnerable. I grinned a little as I prepared to throw the Ball I was holding; Mr. Mime might be a Psychic Pokemon, but let's see him predict THIS!

"Ripper, Quick Attack! Catch!" I cried, chucking the Hyper Ball. Ripper darted over without hesitating, moving slower than the last time he'd used the move but fast enough. His left pincer snapped into the air and gently closed around the Hyper Ball; he then executed an impressive one-eighty and darted back towards Mr. Mime. "Now throw!" I ordered, and Ripper cocked his arm back before letting the Hyper Ball fly. Carried by the momentum of Ripper's Quick Attack, the Ball flew through the air with a high-pitched whine, right towards Mr. Mime's exposed arm. It'd leave a bit of a sting if it hit, that was for sure.

Ripper used his wings to stop himself a few feet from Mr. Mime's shield. The Scizor slid a few inches before coming to a full stop, his pincers opening and closing in anxious excitement.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

/////Location: Mt. Oktori

Cleffa happily jumped out of the cave and into the snow outside. It turned around and smiled cheerfully at the group to thank them. Still, the Cleffa didn't go away. It stayed there for a while to wait and see what Sean would do next.

Suddenly, Cleffa began to stare at something right next to Eli. Eli got curious and looked down, noticing a Snorunt standing right there. Eli jumped back as the Snorunt took him by surprised.

"How long has this Pokemon been there?" he said as he calmed down.

Snorunt just walked forward to face Sean's Infernape. Snorunt leaned forward as if thanking the Infernape, then turned around and kept walking.

"I guess that Snorunt was also lost and just followed us out of the cave," said Ranger Eli, trying to make sense of the situation.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Sean Marshall

Money: $3,000

Area Effects: Total Darkness

Encounters Remaining: 8

Pokemon Stats:
---Sassy Ditto (GL/Limber) 56.67% (transformed into a Weavile)
---Hardy Infernape (M/Blaze) 100%
---Lonely Rotom-W (GL/Levitate) FNT
---Jolly Torterra (M/Overgrow) 100%

Total Items: Hyper Ballx4, Super Ballx6, Pokedollx2, Max Potion, Full Healx2

Total Captured Pokemon: Brave Weavile (F/Pressure), Rash Bagon (?/Rock Head)

Current Wild Pokemon:
---??? Cleffa (?/???) (following the group) 100%
---??? Snorunt (?/???) (Walking away) 100%

Other Wild Pokemon: Lax Cleffa (?/Magic Coat); Mild Spheal (?/Thick Fat), Relaxed Smoochum (?/Forewarn)
Old 09-25-2009, 06:31 PM
Dragoness Offline

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley

I bit my lip, wondering if it would work. Ripper was tired, but he was still able to move pretty quickly. Grabbing the ball in his pincer, I heard a slight crunching noise that made me wince. Hopefully in his tiredness and excitement, Rippa' hadn't seriously damaged the ball.

Turning, the Scizor looked down at Mr. Mime, who had not quite yet seen the danger. Craning his neck around, the Mime froze as it saw Ripper heave the ball at him. Eyes nearly popping out of his face, Mime shoved himself under the barrier as far as he could. As the last bit of his mud-covered skin went under the barrier, the ball gracefully flew down at him...

Did it work? Nothing happened for what seemed like forever.

Then...a burst of orange light exploded from the barrier. The ball rolled around beside it, spinning every which way as the Mime decided whether it was to tired to fight anymore. Finally, the ball quieted down, though it a faint, hateful red glow covered it.

"It appears you caught him. Grats." My voice was cool, yet appreciative of how well Saundra had battled. "Although he does not seem to be loyal to you yet. That will take time. He's just to ill to fight any more and he knows it's between capture or fainting. With the former, he still has a chance to escape or maybe even come to like being with you. We'll see."

Turning away from the battle scene, I double-checked all of my Pokemon were with me before moving out, also giving Saundra a chance to talk with Ripper and get her Pokeball. When everything was done, I started walking north, taking deep breaths of valley air. The ground was hard, the sun shining down on most of the place. The air warm as we passed through areas of grass and flowers. Grinning, I picked out a large red flower. It looked like a cousin of the Lily of the Field flower. Seeing a blue one, much like a Peruvian Lily, I took that one for myself and handed Saundra the Lily of the Field.

"Isn't it beautiful? Do ya know about flower colors? Red means love and courage. Blue, like this Peruvian Lily, speak of calm and tranquility. It's odd to see so many different kinds of flowers thriving in this one spot, but than again, this Park is...odd." My voice dropped on the last word. I shouldn't have said so much. There was no need to scare my trainer. She didn't need to know about these strange sightings we've been having, the ghostly whispers, touches, feelings...It all seemed to go away in one of the most beautiful places in the Park. Yet still...I sighed as we continued to walk onwards.

Why should I be upset though? The matter of what was happening at the Park would be resolved one way or another. Why not enjoy my time at Meteor Valley? Still I felt a weight on my heart, preventing me from having sheer joy at all when I was in the Park. Other Rangers had described the same thing, one or two even unsettled enough that they were thinking of quitting. "What?"

I wheeled around. Something real, something soft and cool had touched my shoulder. Glancing behind me, I took in a sharp breath of anger. Nothing. About to turn back to Saundra, I stopped. Something had touched on my head. Looking up, my mouth opened in shock, no words coming out.

A Pokemon was floating above me. It lowered itself to face me, large black eyes with white pupils staring into my own green orbs. Its body was a metallic copper and royal blue, shining in the sun. Its body was shaped a little like a humans with legs, feet, arms and a chest, but it was far from being human. It was a robot-like thing and it had no toes or fingers.

"Deoxys," I finally chocked out. It seemed to smile at me, then it waved at my flower. Slowly, the lily floated out of my hand to raise in front of my face. Then it came forward to press against my cheek before suddenly dropping. Catching it, I saw Deoxys was now looking at Sundra, a twinkle in its cool eyes. Then, with a nod at us, it flew upwards and...disappeared.

---

Encounters Remaining: 12

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor 49% {Not in combat}
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Mightyena, Mr. Mime

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena, Mr. Mime, Deoxys

Ongoing battles:
--

Old 09-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OOC: OO...

=====

IC: Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

After a long, tough battle, Mr. Mime was mine. I didn't need Amonea to tell me the mime didn't like me much; it was obvious when that ominous red glow momentarily engulfed the Hyper Ball. I stared at it for a moment, wondering if maybe I should release the thing after getting it taken care of. It was better to let it stay in the wild than hold on to it and make it unhappy, and maybe even dangerous.

After a few moments to get everything together, I recalled Ripper, collected the Ball containing Mr. Mime, and then headed off with Amonea. We walked in silence for a while, and I took the time to admire the scenery. This place really was lovely, when you took the time to actually looks at things. My Ranger, too, was appreciating the beauty of the area. She paused near a large, varied flower patch, picking a red one and a blue one. The red one she handed to me, saying, "Isn't it beautiful? Do ya know about flower colors? Red means love and courage. Blue, like this Peruvian Lily, speak of calm and tranquility. It's odd to see so many different kinds of flowers thriving in this one spot, but than again, this Park is...odd."

"Odd?" I echoed softly, wondering what she was talking about. I had heard of some strange goings-on that had been reported a few weeks ago. Apparently, weird things go on here at the Park once in a while. Eerie noises, faint caresses, that sort of thing. I felt a shudder work down my spine, but pressed it away. Amonea was beginning to look a little stressed, so I got ready to tell a corny joke to get her back in her previous good spirits. Before I had a chance, the young woman yelped, "What?" and spun around. I did as well, my heart pounding like a hyper-active jackhammer in my chest. I was expecting something monstrous to rip my head off, but nothing of the sort happened. What did happen was much more of a surprise, but a hell of a lot more welcome than being violently beheaded.

A sleek red Pokemon floated on the air above us, blue arms at its sides. It stared at us with what looked like amusement, touching a hand to Amonea's cheek and giving me a strange, friendly sort of glance before abruptly nodding. It then rose higher into the air and simple disappeared.

"Wow," I mumbled a moment later, mouth gaping open as I stared into the empty space Deoxys had just occupied. "Just...wow...does that...happen often?" I could barely form the words I was so surprised. Of course I'd heard that the island was home to Legendary Pokemon, but to have actually been approached by one...

Wow...

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Dragoness Offline

OOC: Shoulda bought a camera. Then again, it'd take several trips into the Park before you started using the camera and making profit. Eh

IC:

Ranger Amonea
Meteor Valley

"Wow," I stammered. 'Wow' indeed. Before Deoxys had come, I had felt down. Sad that their seemed to be such a damper on the Park. Now though, I felt as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

Smiling at Saundra, I spoke, "Well that was exciting! I heard there were some Legendary Pokemon that sometimes came by here. I guess it's true!" Tucking my lily behind my ear, I nodded at Saundra and continued our journey. I was still shaking slightly from the encounter, but what else was there to do? Act like a little girl and fall to the ground in a puddle of tears?

"About the odd happenings...well, they shouldn't concern you, don't worry. Nothing has ever happened to a trainer." Silently, I added 'Nothing resulting in death has happened to a trainer, that is'. "Probably some pranks. Maybe a ghost or some kids have been making spooky noises and all that." It was a good enough excuse, I thought as I fingered my ruby. Now where had the stone come from? My answer would come soon enough.

We continued onwards, crossing over the rough ground, now and then spotting a blur of movement that could have been a Pokemon. About to ask Saundra if she wanted to rest for a moment, I froze. A yell could be heard, coming from a large patch of flowers and weeds. Pushing through the patch, ignoring the prickers now on my clothes, I broke through it to discover a boy on the other side. He was maybe fifteen, tall and lanky, with straw colored hair and plump cheeks. Seeing us, he lunged at me, crying.

"He-help! I got lost! And then, these creatures came aff-after me and now this, this monster is attacking me!" the boy sobbed.

I looked at the "monster". My first thought was a floating balloon, but no, it was a real Pokemon. The top of its head had a yellow knob sticking up, its face round like a slim pottery dish. A long, elegant tail was below the head--its torso, I guess. The tail was flat, white and pink, like the rest of it. Looking at us, it gave a friendly coo.

"Saundra, you want to help the lad or do you wish for me to, eh, chase off this fearful beast?" I couldn't help it, scorn filled my voice at the 'beast' part.
--

Chimecho

vs.

???
--
Encounters Remaining: 12

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor 49% {Not in combat}

~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: Mightyena, Mr. Mime

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena, Mr. Mime, Deoxys, Chimecho

Ongoing battles:

Old 09-25-2009, 08:14 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

OOC: LOL, Chimecho, the fearsome killer...

IC: Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

I felt ridiculously high-spirited after the encounter with Deoxys. It should have been shameful, but I couldn't bring myself to be ashamed of feeling so damn happy. Amonea seemed cheered by the meeting as well, and so that was another reason to be happy-go-lucky. As we continued on our way, Amonea mentioned that I shouldn't worry about the events that happened here. Pranks, so reasoned, or a Ghost. Well, good enough for me. Weirder things have happened, after all.

We didn't get far before a cry brought us to a halt. Amonea sprinted towards where it had come from, and I followed right behind her, ready to call out one of my Pokemon. A few moments later, I saw a young man threw himself at Amonea, gibbering and sobbing.

"He-help! I got lost! And then, these creatures came aff-after me and now this, this monster is attacking me!" the teen howled, and I studied the so-called monster along with Amonea. It was tiny, that was the first thing that should be noted. It was just a little under two feet tall, and resembled a levitating bell. It was white for the most part, though its lower body had a pink splotch, and there were pink patches on its head. Small yellow eyes were alight with friendliness, and a yellow, handle-shaped projection grew from the top of its head.

"Saundra, you want to help the lad or do you wish for me to, eh, chase off this fearful beast?" Amonea asked, disdain clear in her voice as she stressed the word "beast". I couldn't hold back a snort, shooting the teeh clutching Amonea a look. He was only a few years younger than me, but old enough to NOT be terrified by a little Chimecho that obviously wanted to be friends.

"Er, I'll deal with it," I answered. Cautiously I advanced towards the Chimecho; true, it was small, but that didn't mean it couldn't unleash some hurt on me if I startled or angered it. Slowly, I raised a hand towards it, smiling gently and talking in a low, soft voice. "Hello there, little fella. You know, you gave that boy there a bit of a fright. He seems to think you're attacking him...if you don't mind, we'll just be on our way now. Unless you want to come with us and hang out." I smirked, wondering how the poor teen would feel about us being followed by this cute little Pokemon. He'd probably have a nervous breakdown. Keeping my arm raised in a friendly manner, I started to back up, glancing at the others and slowly nodding to the right, indicating we should carefully go around it. I didn't really want a Chimecho; cute as they were, I was really looking for something else. I didn't want to waste too many Balls on Pokemon I wasn't really interested in.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Ranger Arunei
Great Lakes

A nice day, it was. Bright, warm, and a pleasant breeze was blowing. I stood near the dock and breathed in deep, enjoying the scent of seawater and the warm sun on my skin.

I was waiting for the next ferry, which was running about ten minutes late. I'd radioed in to make sure everything was fine, and the captain had assured me they'd just left late. It seemed a few Trainers had gotten lost, and that was the cause of the delay.

I sighed a little and turned, heading inside the Outpost and going to sit behind the counter. I booted up the computer and started randomly going through Trainer files, seeing who'd captured what, checking credentials, seeing if anyone had done the online sign-up that gave them priority over Trainers who did paperwork after getting here. I was nearly finished when I heard a knock at the door. Jumping in surprise, I glanced from the computer screen in time to see the Outpost door swing open. In came a group of about fifteen Trainers, all chatting in eager voices. I grinned at the sight of them, feeling their excitement rub off on me as I stood. I clapped my hands to gain their attention, cleared my throat, and spoke up.

"Right, right, well then, welcome to the National Park, everyone! I'm glad you could all make it. Now, I've been going through files, and it seems only one of you did the online application. Ah, let's see..." I quickly scanned back through the files before finding the one I was looking for. "Khajmer? Is there a Khajmer here?" At my call, a young man with short black hair stepped forward. I smiled and nodded at him, then addressed the crowd again. "I'll call for someone to come get everyone else situated. Enjoy your visit!" I then put in a call to one of the off-duty Rangers, waved for Khajmer to follow me, and headed through the door that separated the main lobby from the Ranger area. We walked down the bland hallway and exited the building through the rear door. Instead of walking to the golf-cart like vehicles parked in the small parking lot, I came to a stop a few feet from the back door and motioned for Khajmer to stand by me.

"Now then, Khajmer, we're not taking the a cart to the Great Lakes. Once you get to a certain distance, the wheels on them can't handle the sand and everything. That, and there are a lot of Pokemon around there who are sensitive to vibrations and stuff. We've learned the carts tend to upset a lot of them. Instead, we're going to be teleporting there. Now don't worry, it's safe and painless and you won't even realize it's happening until it's over." I then pulled a Ball from my pack and smiled a little, releasing a child-sized, saffron-skinned Pokemon from within. The Abra materialized sitting down, head against his chest, tail curled into his lap. I grabbed Khajmer's right wrist in my left hand and then placed my right hand on the Abra's shoulders. "Poko, take us to the Great Lakes!"

There was a crack and a brief flare of bright light; less than a second of a second later, we reappeared at the outskirts of the Great Lakes. Thanking him, I recalled the Abra and then glanced around. Stretched out for miles before us were huge, crystal-blue pools of water. Between them were beaches covered in yellow-tan sand; there were many Pokemon sunning themselves on the warm sands. When they saw us, a large number of them silently slipped into the nearest pool of water, though some had to search for a suitable pool if they couldn't handle the salt content (or lack thereof) of the one closest to them. I smiled, raising a hand to shield my eyes from the glare of light reflecting of the dozens of pools.

"Well, here we are, the Great Lakes. Here, put these on," I added, pulling two pairs of sunglasses from my pack. They were dark brown and quite stylish, but that didn't matter. They were the HD sunglasses, completely cutting out glare while enhancing color and vibrancy. They came in especially useful here, allowing one to fully admire the area and the Pokemon without constantly squinting against the light reflected from the surface of the water. "Now then, you might be wondering how we go about running into Pokemon here. After all, it's just a bunch of sand and water. Basically, we'll walk around the beaches and see what approaches us. If you have a Pokemon that can swim, you can ride on them in the smaller pools and see what decides to check you out. The bigger, deeper pools are off-limits; to keep Trainers and Pokemon safe from overly-frisky Pokemon, you know.

"Now, if you're ready, let's go see what there is to see at the sea!" I chuckled at my lame joke, which was so stupid it had to be laughed at, then started walking towards the pools.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Khajmer
Money: 2,250

Area Effects:
Encounter Remaining- 15

Pokemon Stats:
-Quiet Male Alakazam (TM Shadow Ball, TM Substitute, TM Charge Beam, TM Focus Punch, TM Thunder Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Ice Punch, TM Toxic, TM Skill Swap, TM Counter, TM Grass Knot) <Synchronize Ability>
100%

-Impish Male Shiftry (TM Aerial Ace, TM Sunny Day, TM SolarBeam) <Chlorophyll Ability>
100%

Total Items: 3 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, Type Repellent
Total Pokemon Encountered: n/a
Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

=====

OOC: Yes, I totally used the same post for you as I did Dragoness. Because I don't have time to type out a new one. And because I'm lazy XD. Also, I'll get my alternate Ranger char posted soon. @__@ I didn't realize this was supposed to be in the Main RP till after I'd posted the Individual one XD.

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-29-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:28 PM
AUfan Offline

OOC: Male is fine

Alden Umstar
Mt. Deckbi

Happiness flooded Alden. "We did it!" he cried, looking down at his Umbreon, who smiled back up at him from his arms. "We did it and its all thanks to you!!!" Ecstatic with joy, Alden hugged Umbreon, unintionally squeezing the pokemon too hard. She let out a little yelp. "Oops, im sorry," said Alden, loosining the bear hug a little. He felt as though he was about to cry.

After the emotional celebration, Alden stood up and stared down at Umbreon. The pokemon was obviously happy, but she was also breathing heavily, and Alden could see some wounds and bruises on her body. "You look a little beat up," said Alden jokingly. Umbreon just nodded her head, before sitting down, exhausted. "Thats ok, we have just the fix for times like this," said Alden in response. "Use a Moonlight Umbreon."

The pokemon sat up and closed her eyes, as if calling on the power within herself to heal her wounds. Her rings started glowing brighter, and brighter, until they reached a brilliant, sparkling shade of Azure. Then, a bright, white light appeared surrounding her body. The light immediatly expanded until a small sphere had appeared around the pokemon. The silhoette of a crescent moon was faintly visible within the sphere of light. Umbreon's ring's glowed brighter and brighter... and then it was done. The sphere of light disappeared and her rings faded back to their normal coloration. Umbreon opened her eyes, looking refreshed.

Meanwhile, Alden walked over to the large rock and picked up the Park ball. It was lying serenely on top of the boulder, a stark contrast to the violent shaking that had taken place just moments before. He picked it up and stared at it in admiration. The Geodude had been a tough competitor, and Alden was proud of his Umbreon for putting up a good fight. He turned around and approached Ranger Hyacinth. "Well, I'm ready to continue." He turned to Umbreon. "Come on buddy, lets continue." Then, Alden remembered the Park ball that he was still holding in his hands. "Hyacinth, would you like me to keep this for now or do you have to hang on to it?"
Old 09-25-2009, 10:53 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun

OOC: Wow, good thing it wasn't something deadly. :o

Sean Marshall - Mt. Oktori

I laughed, Ranger Eli's surprised expression was too much. I waved good-bye to the Snorunt and let it walk away. I turned to Infernape and stroked his back.

"You did a good job," I said, "thanks for keeping your cool and helping these young Pokemon. I don't know what I would've done without you."

I then turned my attention to Cleffa. I expected the little one to run off as soon as we left the tunnel. After a bit of thinking, I decided that even if it meant missing my chance to capture other Pokemon, I should see if Cleffa would want to join my team.

"Hey, Cleffa," I said, pulling out a Super Ball from my bag, "I was wondering if you would like to join my group. I have a lot of Pokemon for you to hang out with, and we see a lot of cool places on our journeys. I'm not going to force you to join, I'm going to let you decide."

With that, I offered the Super Ball to the young Pokemon, seeing what it would do.

OOC: Yeah, I have a feeling that Cleffa would hurt even my Infernape if I tried battling it, so I took a shot. Also, I won't have internet access over the weekend, just a heads-up.

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554