Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 10-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Individual RP: Mitsuko-Kun

"Another slow day," Ranger Anderson yawned, tapping his pencil on the desk.

After leading Adam through the Woods, Ranger Anderson found himself missing the exciting life of leading a trainer through the Park. But now, it was back to paperwork for the Intern Ranger. As he filed the last of the paperwork, he noticed the last on-duty ranger leave the Ranger Outpost.

"Maybe this is my chance to return to the park," the ranger thought to himself.

Eventually a young trainer walked into the Outpost. Ranger Anderson stood up with great energy.

"Welcome to the park!" he shouted with energy, "please sign these papers so we can get started."

The young trainer signed the papers, filling out the name, location, and Pokemon sections. The Intern Ranger shuffled through the papers and smiled.

"Meteor Valley?" he said, "I've never been there, but the stories I've heard; wow. Anyways, follow me outside."

The two trainers left the Outpost as Ranger Anderson tossed out a Pokeball. The ball burst open, revealing a large rocky dinosaur-like Pokemon.

"I could drive us there easy, but riding Aero is a lot more fun."

So the two hopped onto the large dragon and flew onwards to Meteor Valley. There was no telling what interesting Pokemon young Komo would find. The sparkling valley soon came into view.

"Take us down now, Aero," the ranger said.

The large dragon floated down, hitting the ground gracefully. It was time for Komo's adventure to start.

---------------
Name: Komo Rebi
Money: $6,100

Items: park ballx8, Superballx4, Hyperballx2, Repellentx5, Max Potionx4, Full Healx4, Pokedollx2

Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 100% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554
Old 10-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Mitsuko-Kun

"Welcome to the park!" he shouted with energy, "please sign these papers so we can get started."

I smiled warmly at the ranger before me. He seemed so enthusiastic, so full of vigour. I could tell we'd get along just fine. I leaned over the desk and hastily scrawled my name in many places on the legal papers. They was uninteresting to me. I couldn't wait to get out into the Meteor Valley and explore all of its wonders.

Sweeping my bangs out of my eyes, I handed back the papers to Ranger Anderson. He briefly flicked through them and smiled himself.

"Meteor Valley?" he said, "I've never been there, but the stories I've heard; wow. Anyways, follow me outside."

"Stories?" I muttered under my breath. What stories? My face lit up as my mind began to contemplate all of the hundreds of possibilities there could be. Reminding myself why I was there, I followed Ranger Anderson out of the door and my jaw almost hit the ground.

Never had I seen a Pokémon so gargantuan and so ferocious looking in all my life. It was like a dinosaur but had similar properties to a bird. A pterodactyl Pokémon perhaps? Its purple-grey wings spanned for several metres across, and I stared in awe at the sheer size of it. We were going to ride on this thing?

"I could drive us there easy, but riding Aero is a lot more fun."

I chuckled inwardly. "Yeah, I bet it is," I smiled. I hauled myself on to its back as gracefully as I could manage, which wasn't much, and let out a sigh of relief. I was finally going to the Meteor Valley.

The flight was unbelievable. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. To be so high off the ground was bizarre and truthfully quite frightening, yet I felt unusually safe on the back of an Aerodactyl. After a while a huge valley came into view, with craggy rocks jutting out from almost every point.

"Take us down now, Aero," the ranger said. Aerodactyl landed with a lot more grace than I mounted him with, as his feet hit the dry earth with a dull thud. I marvelled at all the wonders of the valley as I climbed off the dinosaur Pokémon.

"So, uhm, where do we head from here?" I smiled at Ranger Anderson.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 10-12-2009, 07:21 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Komo and Ranger Anderson arrived at Meteor Valley. As the name implied, it was a large crater in the ground, with stray boulders lining the bottom. These boulders sparkled with an other-worldy glow. A strange aura wafted through the valley, giving Ranger Anderson the chills.

"Wow... just... wow," the ranger sighed, "erm... uh, anyways, we've got a lot of ground to cover, so let's get moving."

The two boys walked deeper into the valley, climbing over the glowing meteorites. The valley was eerily quiet, the boys had yet to make contact with a Pokemon. Suddenly, a floating black creatures with a large white eye came into view. Unown let out a cry as it zipped towards the boys.

"Man, what is up with that thing?" the ranger asked, ducking the black letter-shaped Pokemon.

---------------

Items: park ballx8, Superballx4, Hyperballx2, Repellentx5, Max Potionx4, Full Healx4, Pokedollx2

Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 100% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounter #1: Unown-G(?/?): 100%

Old 10-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

"Wow... just... wow," the ranger sighed, "erm... uh, anyways, we've got a lot of ground to cover, so let's get moving." I nodded silently in agreement, my mind whirring into action already, thinking about all of the wonderous Pokemon we would encounter.

The valley was cold and craggy, almost like an icy cavern. We clambered over countless pulsating rocks, the aura of them just glowing like the sun. It was quite the contrast to the dull brown-grey valley walls going miles up either side. There was a silence to the valley that felt quite ominous, despite there being no reason to fear bad luck. I mean, everything had gone to plan so far. I was still with my ranger, we were both fine, as were both of my Pokemon I'd brought with me. My train of thought was interrupted when Ranger Anderson spoke, the silence shattering into a thousand shards.

"Man, what is up with that thing?" the ranger asked, and I turned to see him duck as a mysterious floating Pokemon zoomed right by us. It looked like an unown, with its levitating black body in the shape of the letter 'G'. Its one eye blinked suspiciously, its stare feeling like one of accusation.

"I don't really wanna make it feel uncomfortable," I smiled sheepishly. "It doesn't seem best pleased. Maybe we should just move along?"
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

ASB|URPG

Old 10-13-2009, 05:29 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

"Good idea," Ranger Anderson replied, "something seems off about this place. I expected there to be a lot more Pokemon..."

The duo left the Unown behind, heading deeper into the valley. The chilling energy produced by the rocks grew harsher as they pressed onward. There was a ferocious howling off in the distance, followed by the panicking scream of a young Pokemon.

"What the hell!" Ranger Anderson jumped, suddenly putting on a serious expression, "I think something's in trouble. C'mon, I let that Spearow die on my last expedition, I will not let another Pokemon fall while I'm around!"

The ranger broke into a full-speed charge, rushing deeper into Meteor Valley. Komo followed close behind. Both trainers were stricken with a great deal of stress. The cries grew sharper as the duo moved forward. Suddenly, a metal blue sentinel-like being floated into view, planting its thick arms into the ground and letting out a computerized roar. Metang's nose gleamed in the light, the look in its eyes was terrifying. The growling was louder now, whatever the beast was, it was close.

"Damn!" the ranger yelled, "I hate to ask, but mind drawing this guy's attention? Run, fight, whatever; just buy me some time. If you run into trouble, yell."

Ranger Anderson ran off, leaving Komo with Metang.

---------------

Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon

Encounter #1: Unown-G(Bold/Levitate): 100%(Retreated)
Encounter #2: Metang(?/?): 100%

Old 10-13-2009, 08:57 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

OOC: Oh btw, I have $7,100 now.
---
"Good idea," Ranger Anderson replied, "something seems off about this place. I expected there to be a lot more Pokemon..."

We started to walk again, being careful of where we put our feet. I waved back to the Unown as we left it behind, Unown never taking its eye off of us. We began to head deeper into the valley. The rocks protruding from the walls we growing sharper and longer the further we went. They were like fingers jabbing at us, poking away, like an angry mob. I smiled to myself at the thought and suppressed a chuckle.

Suddenly there was howling, and blood-curdling screams. It was chilling. It felt like a horror movie, as if we were actually in one. It didn't feel real.

"What the hell!" Ranger Anderson jumped, suddenly putting on a serious expression, "I think something's in trouble. C'mon, I let that Spearow die on my last expedition, I will not let another Pokemon fall while I'm around!"

My face fell. What? There was a Pokemon in trouble? We fell into silence as we hastily pressed forwards, deeper into the valley, the only sounds being our careless and klutzy footfalls echoing off the walls. Thud, thud. Thud, thud. My heart was hammering away inside my chest. There was a metallic groaning, and I looked up to see a blue levitating Pokemon roaring at us, lowering itself and placing its arms in the ground. Its eyes were red like rubies, and its nose looked sharp enough to pierce steel.

I was taken aback by its sudden arrival, and looked over at Ranger Anderson in desperation. That Pokemon was still crying out for help, its screams growing more frantic by the second.

"What do we do?!"

"Damn!" the ranger yelled, "I hate to ask, but mind drawing this guy's attention? Run, fight, whatever; just buy me some time. If you run into trouble, yell."

Then he took off, racing away to help rescue an innocent Pokemon from the jaws of a monster.

"No problem."

My first 'mission', assignment, whatever you call it. He was trusting me to draw Metang away while he assessed the situation. It was my responsibility. I smiled to myself.

Grabbing a Pokeball from my belt, I tossed it into the air, glistening in the small amount of sunlight that managed to reach this far down. It split in two with a flash of white light, forming into the shape of a bug Pokemon known as a Yanmega. Its wings were clear and looked leathery like a snake's skin, tipped with red. It looked terrifying with its blood red eyes, six legs, protruding fangs, and jagged stinger on its tail. More than a match for the Metang before us.

"Alright, Artemis," I smirked, "if we're gonna do this, then we're gonna do it properly. Start out with a Double Team, and follow it up with a Bug Buzz. Let's show him who's boss!"

Artemis began beating its wings rapidly, the sound not dissimilar to that of the engine of an aircraft. She buzzed around at surprising speed, flitting around Metang numerous times before her Double Team started to kick in. Her speed increased until she started to become a blur, nothing but a flurry of red, green, and white. Streaks began appearing in the air. It was like somebody had taken a paintbrush and gone wild with many different colours. The streaks began to part with Artemis herself, before separating completely and slowing down slightly themselves. I couldn't tell right off the bat how many clones she'd produced before she moved on to her next attack.

Whilst still in motion and using her momentum built up already, all of their wings began to beat even fast, producing a slight humming sound. The sound grew louder and louder, sharper and sharper, until it was not like humming at all. It was more like the shrieking of a child throwing a tantrum, or even that of a banshee. I had grown quite used to the sound, it didn't really bother me, but I wasn't sure about Metang. Did it even have ears?

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 10-13-2009 at 09:24 PM. Reason: editted money in
Old 10-14-2009, 10:59 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

While Ranger Anderson was away, Komo would play. The boy called on the power of Artemis, his Yanmega. The large green buzzed with great intesity, staring at Metang through her bright red eyes. Metang kept steady, focusing its own red eyes onto Artemis. Suddenly, the bug began to stir. At the sound of Komo's voice, the beat of the Ogre Darner's wings grew intense. The large dragonfly-like Pokemon began twitching vibrantly.

After several seconds, Yanmega exploded in a flash of movement, creating five dopplegangers. The six bodies continued pounding their wings, slowly building up noise. Bug Buzz was a move that Artemis specialized in, in which she uses her wings to create soundwaves loud enough to cause internal injuries to whatever she focused in on.

The noise would prove to be the very thing that would break her disguise. Metang floated quietly, closing its eyes and patiently waiting for the attack to wind-up. The screech reached Metang's body from its left. The blue chunk of metal raised an arm and turned to the real Artemis, using an odd magnetic energy to suddenly surge forward, ready to impale Artemis with its bulking arms. The Bug/Flying-type quickly forced out a powerful Bug Buzz, forcing Metang back, striking down one of the clones in the process.

The bulking chunk of metal refused to falter. It managed to hold its focus, snatching a nearby meteorite in a blue aura and flung it at the green bug. Thanks to her rapidly-increasing speed, Artemis was able to dodge Metang's attack, but the meteorite took out another clone, increasing Metang's odds of landing an attack. It raised its arms in preparation for another Bullet Punch.

---------------
Money: $7,100

Pokemon

Encounter #2: Metang(?/?): 78% - Bullet Punch - vs. Yanmega 100%(Double Team - 3 Clones)

Old 10-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Oh hi, it's been 5 days. I'll give you 2 more days, but then I gotta move on. Gotta get another RP done so I can get my permanent license. :<

Old 10-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

OOC: Sorry for the wait. D:

I watched in relief as Metang's prussian-blue arms punched straight through one of Artemis' clones instead of her own body. The clone dissipated into nothing, the colours flickering and fading. It grabbed at a small glowing rock and hurled it at Artemis... But it just hit another clone.

"Yes!" I blurted out, unable to contain my excitement and relief. Artemis still had three clones left, meaning the chance of her being struck by Metang's next attack was 25%. I could see Metang pulling back its arm from the corner of my eye, its claws shimmering and shining like glinting steel. The next attack was a Bullet Punch, I could tell. "Alright, Artemis, try and combine a Whirlwind with a Bug Buzz attack!"

With her speed already rising, she began to beat her wings with greater intensity. A small humming sound filled the air, a slightly noticable breeze beginning to blow by. The sound soon grew louder and louder, harsher and harsher, until it was like a wailing, shreiking noise that was so sharp it could cut through steel. The wind was becoming fierce like a hurricane, its destructive grip beginning to take hold of the dust from the ground that could be stirred.

ASB|URPG

Old 10-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

OOC: Sorry for the wait. D:

Artemis' wings beat with a powerful intensity, creating a powerful wind and emitting an annoying shriek. Metang focused once again, searching for its prey. It detected the source of the noise and stirring wind. Even with the clones' interference, they could not manipulate air and sound. Once again, the blue chunk of steel located the real Artemis, who was buzzing erratically.

Metang sped forward, struggling through the wind and stinging sound to reach Artemis. It managed to reach the bug, but the force of its attack was drastically weakened by Whirlwind's force. It managed to strike Artemis, but within microseconds, was flung backward, taking a great deal of damage from the sound and striking the ground. The force of Artemis' attack was destructive, it had destroyed two more of Artemis' clones.

Metang was desperate, its energy reserves were running low. It focused a large amount of energy in its body, giving off a brilliant white glow. Artemis immediately noticed the danger of this move, but remained in position, hoping her trainer would find a way out of this situation.
---------------

Pokemon

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 86% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounter #2: Metang(?/?): 38% - Explosion - vs. Yanmega 86%(Double Team - 1clones, Speed increased)

OOC: If you want Metang, I suggest moving fast and then following up your attack by throwing a Park Ball. Of course, there's no telling how destructive Explosion will be, so be careful.

Old 10-28-2009, 01:45 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

OOC: Sorry about the wait again. D:!!

Metang sprang forward, hurtling toward Artemis with its claw outstretched. I crossed my fingers and prayed it'd miss but it didn't seem to work. Despite Artemis' powerful gust and Bug Buzz, Metang still managed to reach her and whacked her with a speedy Bullet Punch. Still, I was kind of relieved. The force of her Bug Buzz and Whirlwind combo had significantly slowed Metang's attack down and lowered the damage she took. I was proud. My Artemis slowed down a Bullet Punch!

"Way to go, Artemis!" I cheered, pride and joy flowing through ever ounce of my body. My celebration was cut short, however, when I noticed Metang beginning to glow a peculiar colour. There was a bizarre feeling in the air, it felt... powerful. It was hard to describe. The very essence of the air was tinged with pure energy, and I could tell what would happen next. Metang was going to go BOOM. Artemis was in trouble.

The only thing I could do was to capture Metang and get Artemis out of harm's way. It'd be a lot easier of Metang was weaker and had some sort of status condition.

"Quick!" I shouted, thoughts and ideas suddenly flooding into my head, "use Hypnosis to try and put it to sleep, and then damage it and get yourself the heck out of there with a fast U-Turn!"

Artemis didn't have long before Metang blew up, and she knew this, so she wasted no time in executing her Hypnosis. An ominous feeling shrouded the area, Artemis' eyes beginning to glow a deep crimson, moreso than before. They were pulsating now rhythmically, a strange yet soothing feeling. The gentle glow of her eyes was very influencing, and I could see that it was starting to have an effect on Metang, whose eyes began drooping. I didn't have time to check how much he was affected, however, before Yanmega swiftly darted through the air towards him. She curved her body at the last second and threw herself at him in a Double-Edge-esque attack before using the momentum from her flight to return right back to me. I didn't even have to recall her myself as she morphed into a solid red ball of light and beamed back into her Pokeball.

Now was my chance. I reached for a Hyperball from my pocket and launched it straight at the Metang. I'd just hoped that I'd done enough.

ASB|URPG

Old 02-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

BP

OOC: Taking over this RP - ... also recycling one of my old posts xD

Ranger : Leo

_

I was driving around in my large yellow and black jeep for Ranger Anderson and his trainer that went by the name of Komo. I was surprised that I hadn’t found them yet. I looked at Shadow, but he had not caught the scent of the Ranger. I looked back at the trainers profile to make sure I was in the right place.

Area Visiting: Meteor Valley

“Yeah, we are in the right place!” I grumbled, searching for the two. For some strange reason, Ranger Anderson was asked to relieve himself from this current expedition and report to the main headquarters. I was sent to take his place… only problem was that I could not find them. After an hour of searching, Shadow finally picked up their scent, but the road had ended so we were going to have to go by foot. We walked about fifteen minutes before we actually found the two. I saw that they were in the middle of battle, so I quietly approached Anderson,

“Hey Anderson, boss lady wants you in her office ASAP.” I whispered as I pulled out a white and black Pokeball. I tossed it besides me and a tall humanoid shaped green Pokémon emerged from the sphere.

“GAR-devoir!” She quietly said, making her acquaintance known. She gracefully moved towards Anderson and placed a hand on his shoulder and chanted a quick small tune. “Gar-dev-oir!” With a bright flash the Ranger and her were gone.

I turned to the Trainer and saw that he was in the middle of a battle. I saw the Metang beginning to glow and sighed deeply. I had came at a wrong time, this Metang was about to explode. If Komo didn’t do something quick, it could hurt his Pokémon badly.

"Quick!" I heard him shout, "use Hypnosis to try and put it to sleep, and then damage it and get yourself the heck out of there with a fast U-Turn!"

The Yanmega did not waste any time in making this happen. Her eyes began to glow a deep pink color. They were pulsating now steadily, giving this relaxing feeling. Then the Yanmega launched herself towards the Metang and slammed into it, right as the Metang closed its eyes and fell asleep. The dragonfly was then beamed back into her Pokeball.

Komo then tossed a Hyperball at the Metang, as the sphere took in the steel Pokémon. The ball fell to the ground and shook several times. Finally, it laid motionless on the ground.

“Congrats!” I told him, “You captured it. Sorry, Ranger Anderson had something that he needed to take care of, but they sent me in his place. My name is Ranger Leo, and this here is Shadow.” The black fire dog gave a friendly bark.

---------------

Items: Parkball (x8), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:
Encounters: 2

Pokemon

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 86% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounter #2: Metang(?/?): 16% - [Captured]

Old 02-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

I watched in anticipation as the Hyperball opened and sucked up the already glowing Metang, fell to the ground with a dull thud, and thrashed about relentlessly. After a few moments the ball ceased rocking, and I sighed with relief. I'd finally caught it.

"Congratulations Artemis," I muttered under my breath, smiling from ear to ear. I turned to face Ranger Anderson but, when I looked, he wasn't there anymore. He must've slipped away in the heat of the moment. Standing in his place was another Ranger, his vivid red hair blowing about in the breeze.

“Congrats! You captured it. Sorry, Ranger Anderson had something that he needed to take care of, but they sent me in his place. My name is Ranger Leo, and this here is Shadow.” I looked at the Ranger and smiled warmly, and then smiled at his Houndour who proceeded to bark happily. They both seemed very nice and upbeat, and I liked those qualities in a person. I was a little bit upset that Ranger Anderson hadn't been around at the very end of the battle to witness my great triumph, but I'd get over it. Besides, at least there was another Ranger there; that meant that I could continue with my exploration.

I realised that I hadn't actually said anything, that I'd just stood there smiling like a fool. I laughed sheepishly and took a step toward the Ranger. "Thanks," I said, "and it's nice to meet you - the both of you." I knelt down and patted the Houndour gently on the head, he seemed to enjoy it. "Now, where are we off to next? There's still plenty of canyon to expore!"

ASB|URPG

Old 02-07-2010, 06:55 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

NBP

OOC: Shadow is a Houndoom, but that doesn't matter xD

Ranger : Leo

_

He stepped towards me. He sure was young, but his Yanmega and him sure made a good team. "Thanks," He said, "and it's nice to meet you - the both of you." He knelt down and patted the Shadow gently on the head, Shadow did not appear to mind. This kid didn't seem so bad. From the looks of it, he seemed pretty cool and outgoing, but that was just his outside appearence. We would soon see if I was right or wrong. How a person acted was what was going to make this expedition interesting. "Now, where are we off to next? There's still plenty of canyon to expore!"

"That is true!" I said, scratching my head. This place was pretty big. It had many caves and paths that were waiting to be explored. I looked for the nearest interesting place that we could go look into. I quickly scanned the area and saw a small opening on the side of the hill. It looked interesting enough for us to go to. We walked through the waist high grass, passing many small Pokemon, but they were too fast for us to keep up with in this grass. As we got to the other side, I saw this blue long-eared Pokemon with a grin on its face standing at the entrance. I had not seen that Pokemon standing there before. As we got closer, it said

"Why not?" and tilted its small light blue head.

---------------

Items: Parkball (x8), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters: 3

Pokemon

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured]

Old 02-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

"That is true!" Ranger Leo agreed, scratching his head. He gave the area a quick once-over before stopping and fixing his eyes on one area. I followed his gaze and saw he was looking at a small mouth of a cave in the side of a hill. Between us and the hill was a vast amount of deep thick grass.

The sun was still streaming down into the canyon, and hit each swaying blade at the right angle to make them appear to glow. I smiled to myself at the sight of such wonders down in such a deep canyon. Ranger Leo began to wade through the grass, and I followed suit. The grass rustled ever so slightly, and I smiled again at the thought of little Pokemon running around. We reached the other side of the grass rather quickly, and before us stood the cutest little blue Pokemon, with ears hanging down to its feet and the silliest, cheekiest grin on its face.

"Why not?" it smiled and tilted its head on the side. I couldn't help but laugh, it was just adorable!

"Hey, little fella," I greeted it, bending down and gently patting it on the head like I had with the Ranger's Houndoom. "Aren't you just as cute as a button? Hey, Ranger Leo, do you mind if we leave this little guy and head into the cave? I'm kinda excited about what could be in here."

ASB|URPG