Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-28-2010, 04:22 PM
Metallic Houndoom Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Metallic Houndoom
Default Re: Individual RP: Metallic Houndoom

The Swift would hit Houndoom if it didn't react fast. "Quick Houndoom! Use Dark Pulse to destroy the Swift and get rid of the Smog. Make it powerful to try and hit Espeon as well," I commanded. Houndoom was still coughing from the poison but it tensed up and concentrated.

Houndoom shook slightly and formed a haunting ball of black light in front of it. The ball enlarged as it gained power. Houndoom howled and violently unleashed the powerful wave of darkness in every direction. Hopefully it would get rid of the Swift and hurt Espeon.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 01-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

BP

Houndoom focused its energy and launched that Dark Pulse attack towards the Swift. The many stars of that Swift attack began to break as they made contact with the dark energy, but there were so many that they drained most of the Dark Pulse. Only a small shockwave remained that blew on the Smog a bit. At that moment, the wind began to blow and got rid of what was left of the smog.

Espeon began to focus, when suddenly an ball of energy appeared out of nowhere and hit Houndoom on her side, almost pushing her into the water, but not quite. The wind stopped blowing.

"Oh, so that was it. Espeon must have used Future Sight earlier," said Ranger Eli.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Zack Blaze

Area Effects:
---Wet field, Night, Full Moon

Encounters Remaining: 0

PPPP Violation: 1

Pokemon Stats:
---Docile Magnezone (NG/Magnet Pull) FNT
---Hardy Houndoom (F/Early Bird) 26.77% (PSN)
---Calm Dragonite (F/Inner Focus) 76.42%

Total Items: Mega Puffins x2, Max Potions x4, Hyper Balls x6, Digital Camera

Total Captured Pokemon: Impish Banette (?/Frisk), Naive Mightyena (?/Intimidate)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Espeon (?/Synchronize) 87.5% (PSN, Focused)

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Poochyena (?/Quick Feet); Jolly Cleffa (?/Magic Guard); Relaxed Beldum (NG/Clear Body); Quirky Unown (NG/Levitate); Docile Poochyena (?/Run Away); Quiet Umbreon (?/Synchronize); Sassy Clefairy (?/Cute Charm), Rash Spoint (?/Thick Fat); Naive Poochyena (?/Run Away); Lax Shuppet (?/Frisk), Sassy Cresselia (GL/Levitate), Quirky Poochyena (?/Run Away)

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 01-30-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Espeon seemed to be focused at that precise moment. Now was my chance. "Houndoom! Run at Espeon head on and give it a Crunch!" I shouted! "You can do it!"

Houndoom had just been smacked with a Future Sight but I hoped that it would still be able to attack. It quickly jumped to it's feet and faced Espeon. Bounding of it's hind legs, Houndoom rocketed towards Espeon like a bullet. The black motion blur whizzed past me and Eli. Houndoom, once again, opened its jaws wide and they glowed magically. A dark aura surrounded its fangs. Houndoom leapt forward, legs extended, ready to sink its Crunch into its opponent.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 01-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

BP

OOC: umm...you got it backwards. When a Pokemon is distracted and has lost its focus, that's the best time to strike and not the other way around.

Espeon paid close attention to Houndoom as she came in for an attack. When Houndoom was just about to land her Crunch, a very bright light flashed out of Espeon and blinded Houndoom. Houndoom took a few steps back in surprise and began shaking her head around as she noticed she couldn't see very well. Espeon began walking away with its eyes glowing, staring blanky into the air as it did before.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Houndoom (F/Early Bird) 20.52% (PSN, blurry vision)
---Calm Dragonite (F/Inner Focus) 76.42%

Total Captured Pokemon: Impish Banette (?/Frisk), Naive Mightyena (?/Intimidate)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Espeon (?/Synchronize) 81.25% (PSN, Focused, Future Sight)

Other Wild Pokemon: Hasty Poochyena (?/Quick Feet); Jolly Cleffa (?/Magic Guard); Relaxed Beldum (NG/Clear Body); Quirky Unown (NG/Levitate); Docile Poochyena (?/Run Away); Quiet Umbreon (?/Synchronize); Sassy Clefairy (?/Cute Charm), Rash Spoint (?/Thick Fat); Naive Poochyena (?/Run Away); Lax Shuppet (?/Frisk), Sassy Cresselia (GL/Levitate), Quirky Poochyena (?/Run Away)
Old 01-31-2010, 08:27 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I wasn't going to let it get away! I couldn't! I quickly returned Houndoom into its Pokeball and lobbed another one into the sky. Dragonite gracefully appeared, hovering in the air. "Quickly use Wrap and once you have it binded use Thunderpunch!"

Dragonite swiftly flew after Espeon. It raised its fist and sparks began to crackle around it. Soon Dragonite's whole fist was flowing with electricity. As Dragonite flew above Espeon it executed a front flip and swung its tail down. It was going to grab Espeon in its tail and smash it with the electric powered punch once it was stuck.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 02-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

BP

At that moment, Espeon blinked returning its sight to reality, only to find a Dragonite about to wrap her tail around it. Espeon jumped up dodging the Wrap, but it only became an easy target for Dragonite. The powerful dragon Pokemon landed her Thunderpunch straight on Espeon's side.

Espeon was pushed away as it screamed in pain. It seemed to be struggling to move a bit. Suddenly, Dragonite didn't look as good as before. She also seemed to be having a hard time moving.

Espeon remained on the floor, glaring at Dragonite. Suddenly, Espeon opened its mouth letting out a Pink Bubble. Espeon's eyes began to glow and, as they did, the pink bubble began moving swiftly towards Dragonite, as if being controlled by Espeon.

Trainer's stats:

Area Effects:

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Houndoom (F/Early Bird) 20.52% (PSN)
---Calm Dragonite (F/Inner Focus) 76.42% (Par)

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Espeon (?/Synchronize) 45.36% (PSN, Par, Future Sight) [Yawn]

Old 02-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

The Yawn was headed straight for Dragonite. It wouldn't be good if Dragonite fell asleep. "Dragonite! Use Surf to destroy the Yawn bubbles and damage Espeon," I quickly commanded. Dragonite's eye's mystically began to glow an eerie cyan blue. They lit up and Dragonite raised it's arms. Strange blue auras surrounded its arms. Dragonite began to magically form a huge tsunami of raging water. All Dragonite needed was for it to break through paralysis to unleash the deadly tidal wave.

At the same time I pulled out a Hyper Ball from my pocket. After Dragonite has unleashed its Surf, if it manages to, I'd throw the ball at Espeon. Even if Surf failed I was still gonna give it a go. I raised my arm ready to launch the ball at Espeon who was about to hopefully be crushed by a huge mass of water.

Credit to EmBreon
Old 02-05-2010, 04:27 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

BP

As the giant wave raised in front of Dragonite, Espeon kept using its Psychic abilities to move the Yawn attack. The Bubble went up, over the wave and doved down towards Dragonite. The Dragon Pokemon attempted to fly away, but at that moment, an energy ball appeared out of no where and pushed Dragonite right into the bubble. Dragonite was hurt, but immediatelly after making contact with the bubble, the bubble popped and she fell asleep.

However, while all of this happened, Espeon found itself facing the giant wave. Espeon tried to run away, but the sting of its paralysis was too much. The wave crashed right on Espeon. At that moment, Zack tossed his Hyperball towards Espeon. Espeon couldn't help but go inside the ball. The ball fell to the floor and began to shake...once...twice...and suddenly it stopped.

"...That's it! You caught it!" said Ranger Eli.

"That was great battling there. It was a great turn out since this was your last encounter for this expedition. Shall I have my Gallade teleport us back?" he added.

OOC: I assume you are keeping the 3 Pokemon you caught. Please post here confirming and stating their genders.

Total Captured Pokemon: Impish Banette (?/Frisk), Naive Mightyena (?/Intimidate), Brave Espeon (?/Synchronize)
Old 02-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

IC: Zack leapt in the air, overjoyed. Thank god I caught it. It was one hell of a struggle but I prevailed. Zack walked over to and picked up the still ball. He pocketed it and looked at Eli. "Well I guess that's it. It's been awesome."

OOC: Banette and Mightyena can be male and Espeon shall be female :)

Credit to EmBreon
Old 02-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

NBP

Ranger Eli nodded as he smiled and said, "Well, I guess that it for today."

He pulled out a Pokeball and let out a Gallade and said, "Alright Esteban, Teleport us back!"

The Gallade nodded and focused. Within seconds, the group had disappeared and returned to the post.

Expedition officially over

BTW, this is the first Park Visit to last all 15 encounters. = )