Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles » Tournaments

Tournaments URPG Tournaments will be created and held here. No tournament may be started without authorization from an officer.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Little Cup: SEMI-FINALS

Okay, since there's only two matches you guys only have a week to complete them (11:20pm GMT on Friday 18th December). Good luck to you all!

Rules:

3v3
Revolution
No Held Items
Normal Terrain
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
OHKO Clause

Marth vs Adrenaline

Dog of Hellsing vs Haze
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 12-14-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro
Default Re: Little Cup: SEMI-FINALS

3v3
Revolution
No Helds
Normal Terrain
Sleep/Freeze/OHKO Clause

Dog of Hellsing - Elekid, Buizel, Dratini
Haze - Gastly, Rhyhorn, Bellsprout

Elekid scared Gastly off in the beginning and released a Psychic on Rhyhorn. On the switch, Rhyhorn set up with a Rock Polish, but only to be threatened by a Buizel instead. With a single doze of Surf or a Rain Dance to activate Swift Swim, Haze could have got in a mess but Stone Edge OHKO'd with a critical hit. After that, Dratini got sent in and made use of Attract which fully immobilized Rhyhorn for two turns instead, making Roar unable to be used and that was enough for Dratini to KO the horn Pokemon. With a DD under it's tail, Dratini seemed to be a huge threat, only to be locked onto Ice Beam with Bellsprout's Encore. Although Bellsprout was sacrificed, Haze tried to make sure he got the game by using Mean Look on Dratini, only to realize Substitute defended that off. Still, an Attract of its own scared the Encored Dratini away and while Gastly Sub'd on the Elekid switch, this became an opening for a Hypnosis as a last resort. It worked and got 4 turns in fact, allowing Gastly to 2HKO Elekid and finish off the weakened Dratini.

tldr; this could have swung either sides so many times that my head is in pain

Haze wins, and gets $2000 + Proceeds to Finals.
TT loses, and gets $1000.

I should get $1500 for reffing.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Little Cup Tournament Battle

3v3 Revolution
No Helds
Sleep/Freeze/OHKO Clause
Standard Terrain
Standard Weather

Marth vs. Psychedelic Shroomish
Exeggcute, Diglett and Dratini vs. Gastly, Staryu and Machop

Eggy immediately took Gastly out with a Psychic, defying pointless confusion. It then swapped for Diglett against Staryu, who set up a Substitute on the switch. Diglett set up a Sunny Day, reducing Surf's damage so that it did not OHKO, and Staryu proceeded to set up two Cosmic Powers, multiple Substitutes with Recover,and at one point a Reflect. Eventually Diglett got to so low of health that it had to be switched out for Dratini. Staryu had been slowed down by a Rock Tomb, allowing Dratini to hit it hard before being slowed itself by an Icy Wind. A scuffle involving Confusion ensued, ending in Dratini's KO'ing, and Staryu made a return. Eggy put up some Sun while being slowed by Icy Wind, and then put Staryu to sleep. Anticipating a switch-in, Marth had Eggy Explode, killing Machop in the process. Star made a return against Diglett, and it seemed that Natural Cure would win the day... except Diglett chose that time to pull out Mud Slap, and Surf missed. The battle did end with a Surf KOing Diglett though, so good game and such.

Zak wins and gets $2,000, moves to finals
Marth loses and gets $1,000
I reffed and should get $1,500

LET THE FINALS BEGIN!
Old 12-14-2009, 07:05 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Congratulations to Haze and Psychedelic Shroomish, the Finals will be up shortly.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG