Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 01-09-2010, 11:39 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Re: Individual RP: TsukiKaiki64

Well, all set?” Sara asked, clapping my hands together. “Let’s move on. But tell me something, what language were you talking in just now? It seems very vaguely familiar, but not nearly enough for me to recognize it.”

Rowan smiled, spraying the scent spray around her, hoping the scent would carry with her as they explored Mt. Deckbi. “I speak fluent Romanian,” she responded. “I grew up in Romania, which makes English my second language and French, which I am still learning, my third.” When she had finished spraying the contents of the spray, she withdrew it back into her bag. “And yes, let’s please move on.”

Rowan followed her Ranger after Sara motioned for her. The Romanian Trainer watched Floatzel run ahead of his Trainer. She smiled a bit and looked in the direction he was pointing. The herd of Ponyta startled Rowan at first, but she took in the simple beauty of the Pokemon. The slender yet strong Fire Horse Pokemon grazed idly at the few bushes that surrounded Mt. Deckbi. Their cream-colored skin glimmered in the sunlight and their fiery manes burned on their necks and rears. Among them were Rapidash, Ponyta’s evolved form, who seemed to be guarding their young.

Magnifica, frumos, uimitoare,” she whispered in awe. Sure, she had seen these Pokemon before—her brother even owned a Rapidash—but she had never seen them in their natural habitat. They seemed so at peace.

Well, they were, at least. Dagger thought it would be quite funny if he shot a well-aimed Water Gun at the herd. Rowan’s eyes widened with both disbelief and disgust as the clear blue trail of water landed on the rump of one of the Ponyta. The Pokemon reared up onto its hind legs quickly, kicking the air with rage as it whinnied loudly. The rest of the Ponyta’s herd jumped at the sound, turning them into a panic to find their opponent. Ponyta landed on the ground with a loud THUD and started to charge.

La naiba,” she cursed.

I’m not normally one for running,” Rowan muttered, hand at her side in case she was forced to fight. “But this time I’ll make an exception.” She hurriedly turned away from the Ponyta and started to run.

OCC;;

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 01-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

I couldn’t blame Rowan for wanting to get out of there. An angry Ponyta was no laughing matter, despite their beauty. Their blazing speed and diamond-hard hooves meant they were perfectly capable of thrashing anyone they pleased, and this Ponyta looked more than ready to thrash us.

“Dagger, you started this mess, clean it up!” I told the Floatzel. He gave a snort and shifted, eyeing Ponyta as it charged at us and doing some quick mental calculations. He then inhaled deeply, and as Rowan and I hustled up the trail, the Pokemon disgorged a massive jet of crystalline water. The Hydro Pump spiraled through the air and smashed smack-bad into Ponyta’s chest. The fire-horse neighed loudly as it was knocked back, and without hesitation the equine did an about face and raced back to where the herd was watching.

Sighing as Dagger puffed out his chest and swaggered to join us, I shook my head and continued up the path, increasing my pace a bit to overtake Rowan and gain the lead. It was my job, after all, to protect my Trainer from harm, and I couldn’t very well do that if she were leading me all over the place.

I was about to stop and face the young woman when the toe of my shoe caught against something large and hard. I yelped in surprise and pitched forward, saved from toppling from the path to the ground below only by Dagger darting forward to grab my shirt and haul me back. I took a deep breath and patted the Floatzel on the head, smiling gratefully.

“Thanks buddy, you just save me a trip to the hospital and an outrageous medical bill,” I said, and Dagger strutted around again. I chuckled softly, always amazed at how easy it was to stroke the Pokemon’s massive ego, and then turned back to see what I’d tripped over. Something gray-brown and bumpy was sticking up out of the trail, and I nudged it gently with the toe of my shoe. After my tripping over it I didn’t expect this to have any effect, but the object surprised me by leaping up from where it was half-buried in the trail.

“Geo!” the thing, which actually turned out to be a Geodude, exclaimed. It halfheartedly swatted at the air with its large hands, somehow managing to hover at the peak of its leap. Despite years and years of research, not to mention thousands of dollars, no one knew exactly how a Geodude was capable of levitating. The current and most accepted theory, at the moment at least, was that Geodude made use of magnetic properties in its body, controlling their strength. The more force it put out, the more it was repelled by the magnetic properties of the ground beneath it.

“So, you’re what nearly caused me to break my neck,” I said to the Pokemon, which only yawned at me before floating back down to land in the middle of the trail again. It stared at me with bright black eyes, looking rather unperturbed by being kicked and prodded. In fact, it looked downright cheerful, though a bit tired. It was probably asleep when I tripped over it, and when I poked at it with my shoe startled it after it had been forcefully woken.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Rowan Dalca

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 12
Sweet Sensations spray count- 9

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Male Tyranitar (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP Fighting, Water Pulse) <Sand Stream Ability>
53.48%

-Hasty Female Azumarill (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Waterfall) <Huge Power Ability>
100%

-Adamant Female Swampert <Torrent Ability>
100%

-Modest Male Noctowl <Keen Eye Ability>
100%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x2 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x4 ; Max Potion x3 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x2 Sweet Sensation sprays ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-12-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:56 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan stopped her run to see her Ranger on her way to the ground. She eyed Dagger thankfully, glad she didn’t have to face Ponyta in battle. Rowan didn’t say anything to Sara, seeing that she looked fine. Rowan peered around the two to look at Geodude. Her thoughts immediately went to her Alton. Alton was one of her prized Pokemon, having been given as a gift from a good friend when he was just a Geodude. Now a fully grown Golem, Alton had to be forced to stay home instead of accompanying Rowan to Mt. Deckbi.

“You better be careful,” Rowan informed her. “Good thing Geodude looks mostly asleep, or else we would be in for a battle.” Rowan didn’t want to battle the Geodude- she already had her own Golem.

"Let's leave it to rest, though," she told her Ranger idly. "We better just move on."

OCC;; This is the shortest post ever. Please excuse my lack of muse.

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 01-11-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

NBP

We left the drowsy-looking Geodude behind and continued up the spiraling path, finally reaching a cave that actually led somewhere and wasn’t just a deep dent in the mountainside. I paused long enough to make sure the others were caught up, then stepped inside the mouth of the cave. The light from outside lit up the cave for about seven feet, revealing large pebbles strewn all over the floor. At the back of this particular cave were several tunnels, though only three of them went anywhere. Off to one side a stalagmite jutted into the air, reaching nearly twenty feet, a good portion of which was lost in the darkness.

I turned to face Rowan as Dagger sniffed around, motioning to the tunnels behind me with a hand.

“This cave branches off into three separate tunnels. Two of them are a pretty easy incline straight up, where they let out back onto the path, but the other one is a pretty brutal trek. It leads pretty deep into Mt. Deckbi, twisting back on itself and making it easy for one to get confused and turned around. Not only that, a lot of the climb is steep, and it has a habit of going up and down on you. It gets pretty darn hot, too, and on top of all that, some of the smaller areas are notorious for being saturated with sulfuric gases. Not only do they smell bad, they can be dangerous if you breath them in for too long. I brought some filter masks, since there’s a good chance we’ll be heading deep into the mountain eventually, though, so you don’t have to worry about that. In case you’re wondering why anyone would want to go through all that backbreaking effort, I’ll give you a hint; a lot of the larger, stronger, and higher-stage Pokemon only reside deep within the mountain. Not only because they’re more comfortable there, but because they know only strong, determined Trainers, ones worthy of battling, would dare venture into their domain.

“So, what path do you want to take? The first and third are the easy ones, the one in the middle is what’ll turn your legs to jelly.”

I’d barely finished speaking when I heard a scratching noise coming from behind me. I turned, expecting Dagger to be up to something, and found him still sniffing around near the stalagmite. At the sound of the scratching, though, he instantly became alert, head jerking up as a growl issued from his throat. He bounded over to where I was, standing in front of me protectively, and I shook my head a little. It could be a Sandshrew or it might be a Heatran, and Dagger would be the first one to leap into battle with it.

It was hard to tell exactly where the scratching sound was coming from, because it was echoing around the cave, but Dagger’s head was turned to the third tunnel. Occasionally I heard another sound over the sound of claws on stone, a sort of clucking noise. I glanced back at Rowan and nodded towards where Dagger was staring.

“Can any of your light up the cave and show us what’s lurking around? If not, I can ask BlazeFist, my Infernape, to act as a mobile torch for us.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 12
Sweet Sensations spray count- 9

Pokemon Stats:
-Serious Male Tyranitar (TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HP Fighting, Water Pulse) <Sand Stream Ability>
53.48%

100%

100%

100%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x2 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x4 ; Max Potion x3 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation sprays ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-14-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:49 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

So, what path do you want to take? The first and third are the easy ones, the one in the middle is what’ll turn your legs to jelly," the ranger asked.

Rowan pondered this briefly, before Dagger heard the scratching sound. She didn’t especially want to go down the second path, where she was bound to get exhausted sooner or later. She may be fit, but even the steep twists and turns would take a lot out of here. Then again, the Pokemon she was more likely to want where down that way. She took out a Pokeball, twisting it idly in her hand. Both Demonul and Allin, her Swampert, were strong enough to help her if she got too tired. Of course, she didn’t want to appear weak—not even towards her own Pokemon.

She frowned at the clucking noise, stepping towards dagger and Sara. At a louder, more echoing scratch, Azura popped out of her Pokeball, small eyes narrowed at the sound and blue/white hands clenched. Rowan sighed. “Alright, Azura,” The Azumarill brightened visibly.

Can any of your Pokemon light up the cave and show us what’s lurking around? If not, I can ask BlazeFist, my Infernape, to act as a mobile torch for us.” Sara asked again.

Imi pare rau,” she said simply, placing Allin’s Pokeball back into her pocket. “I’m sorry, I didn’t bring any of my own Fire types with me.”

Azura growled angrily, stepping next to Dagger. “I suppose we’ll follow whatever is making this sound,” she told her Ranger. “If we have time, would it be possible for us to circle back down the second path?”

OCC;; Once again, I apologize for the lack of muse in this post.

Black and White Teams

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 01-12-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

I nodded as I reached for my belt and pulled BlazeFist’s PokeBall from it, dropping the sphere and releasing the tall fire-monkey from within. He emerged from his Ball in a blast of white light, and after materializing fully, the flames atop his head offered a fair amount of light. I recalled Dagger, not wanting there to be too many bodies tromping around, and then smiled at BlazeFist, who was looking around with a curious expression.

“Rowan, BlazeFist, BlazeFist, Rowan,” I said by way of quick introductions. “She’s our Trainer for the time being, and has no Pokemon she can use to light up the caves. I don’t suppose you’d mind terribly to guide our way?” BlazeFist simply shrugged, showing he didn’t care, and I motioned for him to head towards where the scratching and clucking sounds were getting louder. The nimble primate loped over and I glanced back at Rowan.

“Oh yes, if we have time we can come back and explore it if you like. You’ll sleep well tonight, I can assure you. That route still makes me tired and I’ve tread it dozens of times,” I told her, then turned my attention back to BlazeFist. The Infernape had reached where the sound was coming from, and the light from his head-flames illuminated the cave around him. I still couldn’t see what was making the sound…

…Until a small, orange-and-red shape came hurtling from the mouth of the last tunnel. BlazeFist easily dodged whatever had tried to ambush him, cartwheeling to one side and then picking up a large pebble by his right foot. He took a second to aim, then launched his makeshift missile at his assailant. The pebble struck the creature in the back of the head, overbalancing it as it landed and making it fall over. I went over to see what it was and discovered it was a Combusken. The fire-chicken made an irritated noise as it got up, brushing its chest and stomach off with its clawed wings. I blinked and then smiled as the bird turned, giving BlazeFist a hard stare before sniffing the air and turning to face Rowan. When it noticed me the Combusken clucked, then walked by me towards Rowan.

“Huh, I guess it was drawn out by the scent of your perfume. It must have thought it was food and when it saw BlazeFist, thought it was coming to take it.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 11
Sweet Sensations spray count- 8

Pokemon Stats:
53.48%

100% <Currently out of Ball>

100%

100%

Total Items: Hyper Ball x2 ; Superball x3 ; Park Ball x4 ; Max Potion x3 ; Full Heal x2 ; Full Restore ; x1 Sweet Sensation sprays ; x2 Bitter Berry sprays ; Sour Starfruit spray

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Combusken (4th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-14-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:22 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan nodded to Blazefist, “Îmi pare bine de cunoştinţă,” she said before backtracking her words. “Nice to meet you, Blazefist.” She looked over at her Azumarill, smiling. “This here is my Azumarill, Azura.”

Azura smiling innocently and bounced over to Sara and the Infernape, shaking both of their hands with force. “She’s a bit… eccentric.” The Aqua Rabbit Pokemon frowned at her Trainer. She seemed to have completely forgotten the impending doom that came from the scratching. Or at least, she had until Blazefist walked nimbly over to where the sounds were loudest.

In response to Rowan’s question, the Trainer heard; “Oh yes, if we have time we can come back and explore it if you like. You’ll sleep well tonight, I can assure you. That route still makes me tired and I’ve tread it dozens of times.” Rowan nodded, thankfully.

That is certainly a relief,” Rowan replied. “It’s going to be a long, long day.”

Rowan took the time to take in the cave, now illuminated by the light. “Thank you, BlazeFist,” she said, “for the light.” She peered around loose stones and piles of rocks, trying to find where the sound was coming from. She was about ready to give up when she saw the Combusken dashing towards her in a frenzy. She watched patiently as Sara’s Infernape dodged Combusken’s attack. Rowan’s face looked almost surprised when the fire-chicken walked over to her.

Huh, I guess it was drawn out by the scent of your perfume. It must have thought it was food and when it saw BlazeFist, thought it was coming to take it.” Sara said.

With the mention of the perfume, Azura sniffed the air greedily, her cheeks turning a faint pink. The Hasty Azumarill loved the sweet scent of the spray and had completely ignored the Combusken. Rowan frowned, pushing her Pokemon away from her and towards the fire-chicken. With a cry of annoyance, Azura turned to face the Combusken, letting out a fierce Bubblebeam at close range. The dark blue bubbles didn’t have to travel very far until they popped with a great deal of power. Rowan watched with frustration and displeasure as her Aqua Rabbit took it upon herself to battle the Pokemon without waiting for her Trainer to shout any commands.

Doamne, Azura, ce faci?” Rowan snapped angrily. “We’re going to leave that Combusken alone, Azura. So stop attacking him.” But Azura wouldn’t listen and she quickly launched into another attack, this time a Double-Edge. Azura’s blue and white speckled body glowed a harsh yellow and, with great speed and power, Azura launched herself at Combusken.

It was a battle for food—even though Rowan didn’t actually have any. So, it was a battle for the scent.

OCC;; I am... very amused by this post xD

Black and White Teams

Old 01-13-2010, 03:39 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

BP

OOC: XD…

=====

IC: Oh wow, this wasn’t something that happened very often. Neither Combusken nor Azura were willing to back down, both charmed by the sweet scent of the spray Rowan had used to attract specific Pokemon. It seemed to be working too well, because clearly both these Pokemon adored sweet scents and flavors. I wondered how long it would take Combusken to realize there was no food around and that the scent was only that.

Azura fired off a Bubblebeam and shortly followed it with a Double-Edge, completely ignoring Rowan’s orders to leave the Combusken be. In response, the avian gave a loud, angry cluck, leaping back from the Bubblebeam before it could connect, though he took a bit of damage from the force of the popping bubbles. Ignoring that minor damage, Combusken glared at Azura, closely watching her movements. A smoky haze of energy then appeared around the bird, and emitting a sharp cry, he charged forward. The gray-white energy around him became glaring yellow; having used Mirror Move, Combusken was now copying Azura’s move and turning it against her.

I watched as the Pokemon barreled towards each other, colliding a few seconds later. The energy they were giving off created enough friction to cause a small blast a moment after contact, flinging both of them to the rocky cave floor. BlazeFist came over to join me and light up the battlefield, and we watched as the combatants stood up from where they’d been thrown.

“Ken!” Combusken clucked fiercely, waving his wings at Azura in a crazy manner. He then sniffed the air again and faced Rowan, clucking as he jumped at her. Apparently, he thought it’d be a good idea to try and steal the non-existent food Rowan was carrying.

“Hey!” I shouted at the Pokemon. “You’re not supposed to go after Trainers!”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Hasty Female Azumarill: 74.50%
-? Male Combusken: 68.02% <Jumping at Trainer>

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 11

Pokemon Stats:
53.48%

74.50% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

100%

100%

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix

=====

OOC: Lolbattle? XD

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-21-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 05:59 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan side-stepped Combusken’s jump, glaring at the Pokemon. She had no need for a fire-chicken on her team, but this thing was angering her too much. A battle was sure to follow.

Azura jumped to her feet quickly, turning to face her nemesis. Normally this Azumarill hated using non-attacking moves, but she made an expectation in this case. Azura struck a pose as small, pink hearts floated around her. Those adorable little hearts then made their way to Combusken, exploding with tiny pink sparkles as they brushed the Fire-type’s feathers. With Charm out of the way, Azura began to spin wildly in a circle, streams of water forming in a vortex around the blue and white rabbit Pokemon.

With Aqua Ring well on its way, Azura began another attack—hoping that it will easily knock out Combusken and allow her to get the sweet food, wherever it was. She inhaled the scent again, smiling childishly, before puffing out her cheeks for a second BubbleBeam.

Rowan sighed, almost recalling her Azura to end the silly battle. Instead, she took out the can that once held the scent spray and shook it. Not much was left, but there was at least a drop. Rowan bent over and picked up a gray-brown, lumpy rock. Dumping the reminder of the Sweet Sensation Spray on the rock, she then threw it over to Combusken. Maybe he’d think it was the food and take it. Of course, if he realized it was a rock he might get angry...

OCC;; Azura doesn't like orders.... Honsetly, I only did that because I didn't see a good way of leaving Combusken alone xD It was fun, though. Now I just hope this works...

Black and White Teams

Old 01-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

BP

It seemed Rowan had good reflexes, which was something to be thankful for. She deftly avoided Combusken’s leap as her Pokemon Charmed him, then set up an Aqua Ring before finally moving in with a second Bubblebeam.

Combusken landed, looking a bit dazed from the Charm and Rowan’s dodge. He stood from his crouch and turned, only to get hit full in the face by Azura’s Bubblebeam. Gurgling and waving his wings madly, Combusken was sent tumbling to the ground. It would have been funny if it weren’t so pitiful, as the avian laid there making sad clucking noises. Apparently, being wet made it depressed.

That changed when Rowan deposited the remainder of her scent spray on a rock and threw it over Combusken’s head. The scent left behind instantly caught his attention, and he scrabbled to his feet before rushing off after the rock. As he was doing that, I waved for Rowan to call back her Pokemon, pointing towards the tunnels.

“Come on, let’s get out of here before he realizes that’s not really food!”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS (AFTER BATTLE):

-Hasty Female Azumarill: 80.75%
-Hasty Male Combusken: 39.44% [Attack lowered x2]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 11

Pokemon Stats:
53.48%

80.75% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

100%

100%

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-18-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:55 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan yanked out her Pokeball again, calling Azura back quickly. The crimson energy beam sucked Azura into the tiny orb, locking her away until Rowan called on her powers again. The young Romanian women nodded at her Ranger, turning to head down the tunnel. She did look back—once—as she thought of what her brother would’ve done. Her brother, Ash Dalca, was one of the biggest babies she knew, despite the fact that he was four years older than him. The minute he heard the sad clucking sounds Combusken was making, Ash would’ve ran over to help him. Rowan sighed. Her and her brother were too different, it was almost scary.

Rowan and Ash weren’t the closest of siblings…

Rowan caught up to her Ranger. “I suppose we can’t head back that way at all,” she said simply, eyes trailing on BlazeFist’s light.

OCC;; n/a

Black and White Teams

Old 01-18-2010, 06:26 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

NBP

“I suppose we can’t head back that way at all,” Rowan said after recalling her Pokemon and catching up with me. I shrugged and glanced back, but could no longer see Combusken.

“There’s a good chance he’ll be gone by the time we get back,” I said. “Once he realizes there’s no food around here he won’t have a reason to hang around.” I turned back to watch where I was going as BlazeFist walked ahead of us to light our way. I scowled as I noticed a crude arrow pointing the way we’d come, then came up short. “Oh dear…it seems we’ve gone down the middle tunnel…” I looked over at Rowan and offered an abashed shrug. “Well, we can either keep going this way, or we can wait a while and head back to try one of the other tunnels. Whatever you want to do is fine.”

Before the young woman had a chance to answer, I heard a muffled scuffling sound. It seemed to be coming from under us, and I looked down in time to see the ground bulging outwards between myself and Rowan. With a final push the ground gave way in a small burst of hard soil and small rocks, and a tiny brown head was revealed. It had tiny black eyes and a wide red snout, instantly marking it as a Diglett.

“Dig!” it exclaimed, glancing around as it sniffed at the air. Apparently, this was another Pokemon lured to Rowan thanks to her use of the Sweet Sensations spray. It might seem impossible that it could have smelled the sugary perfume from underground, but Diglett and their evolved brethren, Dugtrio, had incredibly acute senses of hearing and smell. They had to, since living underground meant eyesight was of little use.

“Lett!” the small mole said, vanishing into its hole before reappearing right in front of Rowan. It squinted its weak eyes at the bright light BlazeFist was giving off, its large nose quivering as it continued trying to pinpoint the source of the enticing scent it had caught.

“Heh, you’re just a Pokemon magnet after using that scent spray,” I told Rowan, watching Diglett and hoping it wouldn’t try to jump at her like Combusken had.

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 10
Sweet Sensations spray count- 7

Pokemon Stats:
53.48%

80.75%

100%

100%

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-18-2010 at 08:15 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:57 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan didn’t get a chance to respond to her Ranger as the scuffling noise became louder and more apparent. As the ground erupted between the two trainers, the Diglett revealed itself. The adorable brown head of the Diglett shined above the disturbed dirt. Its small black eyes glimmered in the faint light. Rowan smiled—this was what she was looking for.

She looked around the area that they were in, judging the size of the space given. It wasn’t that large, but it would be enough to use her Noctowl in battle.

Heh, you’re just a Pokemon magnet after using that scent spray,” Sara said to Rowan.

That was the plan,” the young Romanian women replied, grinning. She took another Pokeball, this one obviously different from her others; it was black and gold instead of red and white and there was a single silver star on the black side. She threw it into the air, watching the scarlet energy dissolve into a dark brown and tan bird Pokemon. Vanator, the Romanian word for hunter, was a good name for her modest Noctowl. He could strike quickly any prey and at this moment, the little brown worm was the target.

Vanator, use Confusion!” Rowan called quickly, hoping to surprise the Diglett into battle. Luckily Vanator was smart enough to know not the try and lift Diglett from its home in the dirt, so instead he picked up a number of small rocks with the blue telekinetic force that shot from his eyebrow tufts. The ten or so rocks floated around the Noctowl before shooting dangerously at Diglett at full speed.

OCC;; n/a

Black and White Teams

Old 01-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

BP

“That was the plan,” Rowan replied with a grin. She then released one of her Pokemon, a Noctowl, and commanded him to use Confusion. The large owl promptly did as instructed, directing his gaze towards a pile of rocks and emitting an eerie blue beam of psychic energy from the thick tufts of feathers above his eyes. The beams struck the pile of stones and lifted them into the air, while Diglett simply watched in curiosity. The mole didn’t seem to realize it was officially engaged in battle, and still seemed more interested in Rowan than in whatever Noctowl was doing.

That was, of course, until the rocks suddenly sheared through the air towards the little Pokemon. It didn’t seem to realize what was going on at first, since it couldn’t see very well, but once the rocks were close enough for it to make out, Diglett let out a yelp and tried to vanish into its hole. One rock shot out in front of the others, though, and hit the poor little thing square between its tiny eyes.

“DigLETT!” the Pokemon squealed, shaking its head as the other rocks zoomed by it without hitting. A scratch could be seen on the Pokemon’s forehead from where the rock had struck, showing that the blow had had a fair bit of force behind it. Whether in response to the pain or simply because it was angered by the attack, Diglett opened its mouth wide and inhaled deeply, then exhaled the air in its lungs in an awful, ear-shattering scream. I cringed in pain and scooted away from the battlefield, and even BlazeFist winced a little as the Screech reverberated within the rocky walls of the tunnel.

“That thing’s got a pair of lungs!” I said, but didn’t think anyone could hear me over the racket Diglett was making. Noctowl had landed, having come close to crashing into the stony floor when Diglett first started its attack, and now the owl was flapping his wings and looking quite unsettled by the move.

Finally, Diglett ceased Screeching, but the echoes continued to sound all around us as the little mole glared its beady eyes at Noctowl, clearly planning the next phase of its assault. With the bird currently grounded and distracted by the ringing in his ears, Diglett decided to try its favorite move on the other Pokemon. Popping underground, the mole began to rapidly dig back and forth, disturbing the ground so much that seismic waves started to make the rocky cave floor tremble. The shaking slowly got worse, but just as it reached its peak it quickly tapered off, leaving Noctowl sprawled on the ground looking somewhat dizzy.

“That was a Magnitude attack,” I said, leaning against the cave wall to stay upright on my unsteady legs. “Probably only a three or so, on the Richter scale. Despite how shaky the ground got it didn’t last very long. Stronger Magnitudes usually last for several seconds, sometimes even up to a minute. It’s a good thing Diglett’s wasn’t that strong…”

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:

-Modest Male Noctowl: 72.27% [Defense lowered x2]
-? ? Diglett: 71.42%

=====

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 10
Sweet Sensations spray count- 7

Pokemon Stats:
53.48%

80.75%

100%

72.27% <Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle>

Vulpix (1st Encounter)
Ponyta (2nd Encounter)
Geodude (3rd Encounter)
Diglett (5th Encounter)

Total Pokemon Captured:
Quirky Male Vulpix

=====

OOC: Dig's gender?

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 01-20-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:52 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rowan covered her ears quickly, pushing her hands tightly against her head to try and block out the sound of Diglett’s screech. Sara was right- that thing did have a strong pair of lungs. Strangely, however, Rowan noticed that she couldn’t quite pinpoint the sound as Diglett had no visible mouth. The Romanian quickly pushed it out of her mind, shaking her head as she tried to clear it. She let out a loud sigh of relief when the Screeching ended.

Vanator was dazed by the attack; his guard obviously dropped and was even more startled when the ground began to shake. At first, Vanator was just curious as to why the ground was shaking—he thought that it might be because of his dizziness. But as that cleared up, the Noctowl realized that the ground was really shaking from a weak Magnitude thanks to Diglett.

Vanator, try a Zen Headbutt,” Rowan said, her voice slightly out of whack. It seemed like she also took a fair beating from the Magnitude.

Vanator nodded, flying back into the air and preparing for his attack. His head—mainly the long tufts of feathers over his eyes—began to glow a hypnotic blue. Vanator swirled towards his opponent with vicious speed. He looked like a bullet, speeding through time towards his target. Rowan just prayed it would hit.

OCC;; wow, this is short. sorry for the lack of muse

Black and White Teams