Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 01-29-2010, 03:02 AM
Magare Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Magare
Default Yo ho ho

Hey people :D!

I'm sure 99% of you dont know me, but since dap emailed me some time ago (is that even his nick these days?) and my exams are nearing to an end I decided to drop by and check out how you people were doing!

And lo and behold, I see some things are still the same, Dux (marth) being the bane on little trainers and flareon making sarcasting comments all around

Kinda sad now that I think about it, I beat 3 elites (I think...) in my days, never got to beat the 4th...

How you guys doing :)?

Edit: And I see Cinnabar finally has a new leader! iReign I hope you are one of the people up to the task, the gym had 2 (probably way more these days) damn good leaders before you if I may say so myself :)

Last edited by Magare; 01-29-2010 at 03:06 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:19 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default Re: Yo ho ho

Cool, I get to be part of the 1%. It sure has been a while, Magare.

Sticking around or just checking the place out? Either way, nice to have you stop by.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 01-29-2010, 03:37 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Hey Magare, good to see you.

Hmmph. We must be getting old if we keep recognizing these old faces. Oh well. At least I'm not as old as that funny Leprechaun up there.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:57 AM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magare View Post
Edit: And I see Cinnabar finally has a new leader! iReign I hope you are one of the people up to the task, the gym had 2 (probably way more these days) damn good leaders before you if I may say so myself :)
Nah, Mike just recently gave it up to Mr. iReign.

And cool to see you, even though you don't know me! Whoo.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:06 AM
Magare Offline
Elite Trainer

Heh, Lep and Hkim, you 2 are like freaking cockroaches (and I mean that in a good way :P), when the whole world disappears from a nuclear holocaust i'll be sure you 2 will still be around!
Nice to see some familiar faces indeed :). Probably just passing through, the new kids on the block would kick my ass for sure, I dont even have aim anymore, and I dont even know the new mons!
Unrelated, the forum says my last visit was over a year ago, scary huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jr Trainer View Post
Nah, Mike just recently gave it up to Mr. iReign.

And cool to see you, even though you don't know me! Whoo.
And JTTrainer, maybe I dont know you personally, but last time I was here (over a year ago!!!!!) I was warned to look out for you as a potential future bad ass ;). Guess your moderator rank proves the warnings were at least partially right :).
Old 01-29-2010, 04:13 AM
Magare Offline
Elite Trainer

Heh, I just went through my mailbox to see old mail.

December the 16th 2008:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal Arcanine View Post
Happy Birthday, Cro ... Cinnabar is still going strong, Master!
Well done my apprentice, soon we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, soon w....... wait a minute, wrong show!
Was awesome to see someone still thinking of me!

But absolutely, leaving the fiery gym to RK9 was probably one of the best moves I made in this game :). And people that were around me at that time know how hard it was for me to do that, I was actually about to decline the Elite 4 position (when I still held it, heh) because of the gym until Mike made his interest known!

Last edited by Magare; 01-29-2010 at 04:15 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:52 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth

Quote:
Heh, I just went through my mailbox to see old mail.

December the 16th 2008:

Well done my apprentice, soon we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, soon w....... wait a minute, wrong show!
Was awesome to see someone still thinking of me!

But absolutely, leaving the fiery gym to RK9 was probably one of the best moves I made in this game :). And people that were around me at that time know how hard it was for me to do that, I was actually about to decline the Elite 4 position (when I still held it, heh) because of the gym until Mike made his interest known!
You old Donkey Fart... get back to the game =)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD
Old 01-31-2010, 06:15 PM
Loyal Arcanine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Loyal Arcanine

Quote:
And JTTrainer, maybe I dont know you personally, but last time I was here (over a year ago!!!!!) I was warned to look out for you as a potential future bad ass ;). Guess your moderator rank proves the warnings were at least partially right :).
Yeah Jr. See? Back then already I was singing your praises, and you almost messed it up and made me look like a fool! But at least now you're being a good boy and doing the job.

Quote:
He's up to it. I gave him a rigorous training of several months before passing it on, and he's doing pretty well.

Good to hear from you man.

"gengar is a fart" imsocorn (4:08:55): Is that your way of saying "and not a single **** was given that day" ?

Old 01-31-2010, 06:30 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir

Oh holy cro.

Doubt you remember me, you old timer. I was around way before you left I think. I even have you old AIM, if memory serves me right.

Anyway, good to see you back.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:43 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Hey there ^^. I don't know you personally, but I've seen your username flying around a few times, so I guess I know your name.

Hopefully you'll be hanging around for a while, the URPG could use some shaking up by an old vet ^^.

And go join the National Park! 8D *Shameless plug.*

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 02-02-2010, 01:22 AM
RPGBoss Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to RPGBoss Send a message via MSN to RPGBoss Send a message via Yahoo to RPGBoss Send a message via Skype™ to RPGBoss
Thumbs up Re: Yo ho ho

Hahaha I remember you Magare..I also come here every now and then to check out the Place...good to see other vets are still hanging around!

Old 02-02-2010, 02:02 AM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie

I don't remember you, but I most certainly know of you. HI!

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 02-03-2010, 11:15 PM
iReign Offline

Send a message via AIM to iReign Send a message via MSN to iReign Send a message via Skype™ to iReign

Quote:
Hey people :D!

I'm sure 99% of you dont know me, but since dap emailed me some time ago (is that even his nick these days?) and my exams are nearing to an end I decided to drop by and check out how you people were doing!

And lo and behold, I see some things are still the same, Dux (marth) being the bane on little trainers and flareon making sarcasting comments all around

Kinda sad now that I think about it, I beat 3 elites (I think...) in my days, never got to beat the 4th...

How you guys doing :)?

I'll be sure to. Glad I actually, get to post with you? lol

life is a btch, but i appreciate her
AIM: ireignorshine
urpg