Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 06-20-2010, 06:21 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Mission RP Prize List

Team 1

Bee – 7k Park Credits + 2 HyperBalls
Shock, Tsukikaiki – 5k Park Credits + 2 Max Potions each
Sec, Kiraethidae – 3k Park Credits + 2 Pokedolls each

Team 2

Neltharion_deathwing – 7k Park Credits + Digital Camera
Iridium, Keion – 5k Park Credits + 2 Max Potions each
Ragnarokk – 3k Park Credits + 2 Pokedolls

and you get a refund of the Aura Readers; $2.5k return to you guys.

Update Rangers

Pokemon of your choice from Easiest - Medium range.
===

Park Credits are supposed to be used only, not exchanged for money. You can use it at anytime, anywhere, etc. Just link this post when you're making purchases.
Ranger prizes by DarkGardevoir. The rest by Myself, and this whole process/Pokemon range was okay'd by Ataro.
Oh yeah, just reply here to claim your stuff. Have a nice day

-T17

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 06-20-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:37 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Mission RP Prize List

So, I only get $4.5k? Don't forget we spent $2,500 on the Aura Reader.

Nice prize for spending a month on something and then getting 4.5k in return. Really nice.

And for making four posts, a Ranger gets a Medium mon? And again, I thought the Park was about the Trainers catching Pokemon, and the Rangers getting paid. Nice change =/

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 06-20-2010 at 07:44 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:15 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post

Nice prize for spending a month on something and then getting 4.5k in return. Really nice.

And for making four posts, a Ranger gets a Medium mon? And again, I thought the Park was about the Trainers catching Pokemon, and the Rangers getting paid. Nice change =/
Oh yeah, Point taken, and post edited. So in all, You should get 5k Park Credits(to be spent in the Park Mart), 2 Max Potions and the refund of $2,500.

A month? It was merely 18 days, dear. Btw, the prizes are based on how far/in-depth have the Mission RP have been covered, along with some other Goals/Accomplishments done by the Teams. Looking at your Team currently, not even 1/5th of the whole RP Mission has been completed, nor any Goals/Accomplisments made.

Just be glad you got some credits and items(for completing just one battle and another battle hanging in hiatus), also thanks to your recent referal, the refund of the Aura Reader.

-T17

Last edited by Trainer17; 06-20-2010 at 08:50 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:33 AM
Iridium Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Oh yeah, Point taken, and post edited. So in all, You should get 5k Park Credits(to be spent in the Park Mart), 2 Max Potions and the refund of $2,500.

A month? It was merely 18 days, dear. Btw, the prizes are based on how far/in-depth have the Mission RP have been covered, along with some other Goals/Accomplishments done by the Teams. Looking at your Team currently, not even 1/5th of the whole RP Mission has been completed, nor any Goals/Accomplisments made.

Just be glad you got some credits and items(for completing just one battle and another battle hanging in hiatus), also thanks to your recent referal, the refund of the Aura Reader.

-T17
I'll take your word for that, however, why do the Rangers get a free moon? As far as I can see some of them posted even less than the Rangers, and it's not like they've done something really spectacularly hard, have they? (I don't mean to offend any Rangers, so don't take it personally, I'm just complaining about the lack of fairness)

And, DG said at the beginning that Rangers will get special WAGES, and not mons, so this could hardly have been decided by DG (and even it was, that's not the point really)

About the Aura Reader being refunded, it's the whole time issue again. How long would it have taken us to make 5k-7k? Like one or two days? What happens to all the time we spent waiting for the Mission to go forward, and after that five weeks for the prizes to be announced.

Another point, was it our fault that the RP was abandoned. Iirc, the trainers were responding quickly enough (atleast our team, and specifically, I was). It was the Rangers who weren't able to cope up and hence the RP had to be abandoned.

How do you expect us to be glad after waiting 2+ months and then getting 5k back

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 06-20-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:54 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:
I'll take your word for that, however, why do the Rangers get a free moon? As far as I can see some of them posted even less than the Rangers, and it's not like they've done something really spectacularly hard, have they? (I don't mean to offend any Rangers, so don't take it personally, I'm just complaining about the lack of fairness)

And, DG said at the beginning that Rangers will get special WAGES, and not mons, so this could hardly have been decided by DG (and even it was, that's not the point really)

About the Aura Reader being refunded, it's the whole time issue again. How long would it have taken us to make 5k-7k? Like one or two days? What happens to all the time we spent waiting for the Mission to go forward, and after that five weeks for the prizes to be announced.

Another point, was it our fault that the RP was abandoned. Iirc, the trainers were responding quickly enough (atleast our team, and specifically, I was). It was the Rangers who weren't able to cope up and hence the RP had to be abandoned.

How do you expect us to be glad after waiting 2+ months and then getting 5k back
It was by DG when I last spoke with him on AIM. If you don't believe me, go talk to him for confirmation. Please refrain from any more complain/rant posting unless you're claiming your stuff, or be a good sport and take it all elsewhere where it'd actually matter, to DG. Honestly, I'm just tired with you and your rants. I don't even have the time to be bothered with your complains either.

-T17

Last edited by Trainer17; 06-20-2010 at 10:07 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Iridium Offline

Quote:
It was by DG when I last spoke with him. If you don't believe me, go talk to him for confirmation. I'm not going to bother your posts anymore or do I have the time to listen to your complaints. Either claim the stuff, or just leave it be.

-T17
Why bother replying to that either then? Probably because you don't have any answer to the rest?

It would have been better if you had just told us, Hey, here's your 2.5k refund, be glad you even got that.

I checked just now, and Rangers have made 2-4 posts whereas Trainers have made 6-7 posts. And then all you officials talk about being fair -_- And you don't even bother to explain.

EDIT: @ your edit: I really would take it to DG, the only problem is that he comes online once in a blue moon.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 06-20-2010 at 10:11 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:49 AM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger

Quote:
Team 1

Bee – 7k Park Credits + 2 HyperBalls
Sec, Kiraethidae – 3k Park Credits + 2 Pokedolls each

Team 2

Neltharion_deathwing – 7k Park Credits + Digital Camera
Iridium, Keion – 5k Park Credits + 2 Max Potions each
Ragnarokk – 3k Park Credits + 2 Pokedolls

Update Rangers

===

Park Credits are supposed to be used only, not exchanged for money. You can use it at anytime, anywhere, etc. Just link this post when you're making purchases.
Ranger prizes by DarkGardevoir. The rest by Myself, and this whole process/Pokemon range was okay'd by Ataro.
Oh yeah, just reply here to claim your stuff. Have a nice day

-T17
Quote:

Last I checked, Rangers do get paid... in wages. This was an event, or so I thought, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. As such, there is nothing wrong with them recieving a Pokemon under the circumstances, at least in the difficulty ranges given. Were it harder or above, you'd have a valid complaint, but they aren't and you don't.

Quote:

Please do tell how much effort was put in during those two months. By your own admission most of it was spent waiting. If you want time refunded, then I suggest to you the same I do to everyone else, quit this INTERNET, TEXT BASED GAME and go discover life and the opposite sex. Less rewarding probably, but hopefully more fun...

Quote:
Why bother replying to that either then? Probably because you don't have any answer to the rest?

It would have been better if you had just told us, Hey, here's your 2.5k refund, be glad you even got that.

I checked just now, and Rangers have made 2-4 posts whereas Trainers have made 6-7 posts. And then all you officials talk about being fair -_- And you don't even bother to explain.

EDIT: @ your edit: I really would take it to DG, the only problem is that he comes online once in a blue moon.
You know what? I got a medium mon during Stinky's auction for simply participating, you know how I participated? One battle which I lost, and a single joke bid. At least they made posts. Everybody that got an after auction mon didn't do a damn thing to deserve yet they got one anyway, why? Because it was an event, same as this.

Now if you'd like it all to be fair, I can tally up the character ranges of everyone's post and give them the magikarp they so richly deserve.

Or people can stop complaining already and take what they are given.

It's a game people, A GAME, it isn't like we are stealing from you irl and it's not like we said, "Well, it ended, too bad you all get nothing, bai"
Be glad you were given what you were.

Now, unless somone has something constructive to say, this thread is reserved for claiming what has been posted, I suggest the thread be used in that manner.

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref
Old 06-20-2010, 12:26 PM
Sec Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Sec

Claiming, though I have to say that I'm dissappointed that after waitng so long we get items and money that we can't use until the park opens in god knows when.

Last edited by Sec; 06-20-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:41 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude

I'll take a Ralts.

Also Sec, maybe that's a hint that the park will eventually open up. ;D or not, I dunno. xP
Old 06-20-2010, 02:00 PM
Neltharion_deathwing Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

At least we are refunded for that Aura Reader thing :D.

Claiming my stuff~
Old 06-20-2010, 03:15 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

I dunno, I don't really want a particular 'mon, so...

I'll take a Growlithe please, nickname it Kiba, and hold on to it until the Summer Gift Station. I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE FOR. ;)
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 06-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Iridium Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiberianTiger View Post
You know what? I got a medium mon during Stinky's auction for simply participating, you know how I participated? One battle which I lost, and a single joke bid. At least they made posts. Everybody that got an after auction mon didn't do a damn thing to deserve yet they got one anyway, why? Because it was an event, same as this.

Now if you'd like it all to be fair, I can tally up the character ranges of everyone's post and give them the magikarp they so richly deserve.

~Isaiah
And what did we do? Sit and watch them making posts? Didn't we do the same, if not extra posts than they made? Why then do they get mons and we get stuff that we probably never will use?

And yes, I'd like you to tally up the character ranges please, and give everyone mons according to how much they wrote.

EDIT: I just did it myself, my total comes out to be some 12k, Sam's comes out to be 18k (both Medium range), Eeveedude's comes out to be 5k, Sheep's 11k and Jackson's 5k again. That's what I'm trying to stress, the rangers haven't done anything extra really, and the prizes should be the same as well.

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 06-20-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro

Actually, it was kinda my fault since when Sam asked me, I was only skimming through the list without any particular focus.

I will work out something with Sam, so check back later on.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:38 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
Actually, it was kinda my fault since when Sam asked me, I was only skimming through the list without any particular focus.

I will work out something with Sam, so check back later on.

I think that this is the best solution. We are in the business of rewarding effort and we all trust Ataro to be fair and evenhanded.

It doesn't hurt for people to speak up and say their mind. We are a message board, after all, a place of communication and community. Losing one destroys the other.

If someone needs my input, I would be glad to give it. Else, I'm sure Ataro has all the bases covered.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:12 AM
Ataro Offline
RUSTYREFBOT

Send a message via AIM to Ataro

New prize list is here. Basically, the category of the mon was decided on the length of your RP + how much park credits you were given originally.

Team 1

Bee – Easiest mon + 7k Park Credits + 2 HyperBalls
Sec – 3k Park Credits + 2 Pokedolls
Kirethidae - Easiest mon + 3k Park Credits + 2 Pokedolls

Team 2

Neltharion_deathwing – Simple mon + 7k Park Credits + Digital Camera
Iridium – Medium mon + 5k Park Credits + 2 Max Potions each
Keion – Simple mon + 5k Park Credits + 2 Max Potions each
Ragnarokk – Simple mon + 3k Park Credits + 2 Pokedolls

Update Rangers