Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 05:03 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III [Stickied]-Please Read- : Submit your App :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Trainer Drake View Post
No offence taken. And to be clear, that wasn't my thoughts on the situation. My concern is abit of a double edged sword here. There are capable people who are very talented, but don't usually battle outside they're group to get enough recognition. Ex. (Some people in Brink of Insanity, Pkrs empire, and even TDL have capabilites that go unrecognized). But this was just stated to access Greens concern for more participants.

Its double edged because the people who aren't being looked at are good and aren't being recognized, however because they only really battle in they're inner circle, its particularly they're fault for not being known.

But I'm beyond my own would be suggestive stages.

I'm not sure if it was stated earlier or not but, being a sponsor doesn't nesseraily quailify you for being in the war. Though majority of the sponsors (if not all) will be in the war, that thought is beside the main issue Green asserted, there not being a variety.

As limitless indirectly noted, its not rocket science, and the only real thing holding us up is the way people want things to be done. Though technically Green is running the show, his patience should be applauded for even listening to the crys of people trying to do things in different methods.

Our main focus needs to be geared toward picking a system, sticking with it, and moving on. Having someone to say "were doing it this way and that's final" is all that needs to be done (which green pretty much h attempted in a decent manner). And really the "arguing" and suggestions need to stop. Time and effort invested in trying to make a point hasn't gotten us any where yet, and that same time and effort could be vested into promoting this event so that the best possible lineup can be found.

A few to many thoughts were going through my head at the time of this post so if I seem un-clear or rambling (or missing thoughts and clarity for that matter) ill be sure to clarify things.
Yeah, I understand, there's a good and a bad to this. The idea is good because it allows people that are already known to be chosen and try out, but for the really good people who aren't as known and don't get sponsored, they already are out because they don't even have the right to try out.
I must say though, I read somewhere "let people show their reps" or something along those lines. I laughed so much.
Anyway, I'm gone. *poof*
Old 07-08-2010, 05:03 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : Auditioning: PM YOUR TESTER- We got a Chat Room Now-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
I want to verse DSL in this. We have some things to settle.
lol im sorry for this post everyone, we dont have anything to settle. someone just needs a big hug and a tissue to wipe away the tears.

side note* this should only be for team pe2k and since he has nothing to do with it, there is no point of him being here. just seems like bad vibes for all of us trying to get ready

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 07-08-2010, 05:12 AM
Mystogan Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : Auditioning: PM YOUR TESTER- We got a Chat Room Now-

Ok guys time to get your auditions in
Old 07-08-2010, 05:22 AM
TheKid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I finished mine with BP earlier. Not sure if you saw the post earleir.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:35 AM
Elite Trainer Drake Offline
Experienced Trainer

I got Pwnd by dsl. (hax eh). Though he saw the format of my team and how it worked, i would like to play you up again, minus the gimmicks lol. It's not for revenge, i just like to be clear about my standings and skill. That is if you don't have any problems with this Green (or anyone else for that matter). I planned to use the same team.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:38 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I got Pwnd by dsl. (hax eh). Though he saw the format of my team and how it worked, i would like to play you up again, minus the gimmicks lol. It's not for revenge, i just like to be clear about my standings and skill. That is if you don't have any problems with this Green (or anyone else for that matter). I planned to use the same team.
ill give you a rematch once im done with all the other try outs...that way we can see where you stand. im not a big fan of battling with the same team twice when it counts

Old 07-08-2010, 05:45 AM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
ill give you a rematch once im done with all the other try outs...that way we can see where you stand. im not a big fan of battling with the same team twice when it counts
All is fair i suppose. I'll make a new team aswell then. Ill pencil you in sometime tommorow. Unless you plan to face limitless tonight in which case i'd like to see.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:47 AM
TheKid Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

@DSL, Is the person trying out people going to pick the roster? Or is it going to be run by GE?
Old 07-08-2010, 05:47 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
All is fair i suppose. I'll make a new team aswell then. Ill pencil you in sometime tommorow. Unless you plan to face limitless tonight in which case i'd like to see.
well im not going to be doing any battles until my team is done, so ill let you know when tryouts are over. wont be for a couple of days.

@the kid, im picking people for shoddy

Old 07-08-2010, 05:49 AM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
well im not going to be doing any battles until my team is done, so ill let you know when tryouts are over. wont be for a couple of days.
I ask because i need to know when im to go to sleep lol. Ok. i'll see ya when i see ya.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:07 AM
charizard ex Offline

Send a message via AIM to charizard ex Send a message via Skype™ to charizard ex

Can I try-out?? I am not the best wifi battler, but I have improved a lot since I came back to this site.

My FC: 4297-6886-2794

My trade thread:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=108706

Credit goes to Neeno

Battle Frontier Double Challenge Points: 40

Help get the pe2k Olympics approved by the mods

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:09 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE

@DSL: Has the banter already started :D

I guess I'm trying out for shoddy then, huh? I'll message DSL then.

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Old 07-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Cold-Headed Offline
Banned

who do i got 2 talk 2 2 try out for this
Old 07-08-2010, 01:00 PM
BulletPuncher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Coldheaded, and anyone who this may concern: I am the wifi tester. DSL is obviously the shoddy tester.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubatheDiverman View Post
@DSL: Has the banter already started :D

I guess I'm trying out for shoddy then, huh? I'll message DSL then.
you know this place ...it should be2k banterelites2000 ...LOL.
ill be around whenever man, i look forward to battling you

Closed Thread