Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-26-2010, 04:54 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: Shard Carriers [DS)

It's fine if Bell gets an injury, but keep in mind that he's good at shutting out pain (ridiculous battle training ftw xD). He could probably still fight fairly well with it, although, depending on where the wound is, he could make it worse for himself in the long run. But yeah, if people are in danger, he won't let it slow him down much. Unless you sever a limb or something, but that's life threatening. =x

Old 07-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Light-chan

**Aww darn battle training :C Well, Hunter wouldn't know about that, but he'll sure do his best... I can see Bell getting a good chance to kick his ass around a bit...

** :D;; Oh, Mewcario... I'm sure... that Lilly will not like Anthrax very much...

**And Lenko!! 8D Omg, thanks for taking control of Kurenai!!! <3 It'll make the RP go much smoother!!! If it's not too much trouble, could you keep controlling her? It would be a big help since I have to use quite a lot of characters at once... xD; Hunter and his damn lackeys... This way, you can get Marcus along the way you want. So, if Kurenai's gonna try and incapacitate Robert and Marcus, she'd try and get them up to that cave which is a short distance away... Illusions and Ice attacks will be good. :D

Pearl FC: 4211-8757-5615
Old 07-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Bell goes for the kill! Unfortunately, he's not aware of all his opponent's weapons! It happens.

Also, if Chocolate Crisis comes by and accepts my new character, Reeah could probably jump in at some point. She'd most likely be willing to help if only because our characters have Shards, since she's quite interested in them. Team Rocket people are like that. xD She would also likely enjoy helping put Hunter in his place. She doesn't like kids who think too highly of themselves.

And lol, yes, I think Bellerophon would quite enjoy doing some beating on Hunter. Poor Hunter doesn't know what can of worms he's opening. xDD

Old 07-27-2010, 09:06 AM
The_Lenko Offline
Amateur Trainer

Yeah of course I'll take over Kurenai for you. I was thinking I'd get her to use the same tactics she did on Marcus on Robert, however they dont work so Kurenai runs away and Robert chases after her but gets attacked by one of Hunters new pokemon? Something powerful?

I'm not sure yet lol it's too early to think of a good idea. Mewcario have you got any ideas?
Old 07-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Well what I'm thinking is Froslass tried to use her abilities to try and look into Robert's mind to bring out his fears, but that backfires as she sees the horrors of war through his eyes. Instead she pulls herself out from it and uses Blizzard to escape (with or without Marcus, more than likely with), Robert hunts them down to find Elise, Loki and Marcus.

These are a couple of videos I'm debating on linking into what it is she sees:
Black Hawk Down
Omaha Beach
Vietnam
Iraq, Marines returning fire
Another Iraq video
Victims of war

Once you make your post, I can make mine for Robert and Lilly.

Last edited by Mewcario; 07-27-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:48 PM
The_Lenko Offline
Amateur Trainer

Alright I'll post it in the next hour or so.

I was gonna get Marcus to give you Lurch's ball so you could help defend the others because I'm not sure who's gonna rescue the marcus yet.

How about Froslass gets taken aback by what she see and Robert and Marcus escape but she chases after them. Marcus gives Rob all his pokemon sans Cruger and then attacks Froslass so Robert can go help the others.
Old 07-27-2010, 07:07 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yey... xD; It's a really chaotic part ofthe RP we're at now, huh? It's difficult 'cause there's so many different ways it can go. DX I'm having trouble trying to figure out what Hunter's gonna do, and wondering who's going to beat him: are they gonna kill him or get him arrested...? :O

It's really up to Mewcario and Lenko what happens with Frosslass, ;P But I think it's a good idea to perhaps freak her out a little, or appeal to her better nature. I mean... she feels bad about Elisa and Loki and everyone; she's not one of Hunter's Pokemon so she's only doing this out of loyalty to Shade.

However; I was thinking Marcus might be able to turn Kurenai around, and she might even be able to lead him up to the cave and help him free Elisa and Loki; perhaps whilst Robert goes to help Light/Bell/Lilly.

O3o; Maybe? But as for her attacking Robert... I think he needs some kind of injury :D Everyone else is getting one, he'll feel left out, LOL XD. Besides, it would make Hunter less wary of him.

Old 07-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Master Zorua Offline

Well regardless of what happens, I can't do anything until Lenko posts, because I have something in mind to get Robert back there and free Lilly from her bindings and it requires me to post as both characters.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:53 PM
The_Lenko Offline
Amateur Trainer

Sorry dude I just posted. Personal stuff prevented me from doing it sooner. My bad
Old 07-27-2010, 09:56 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Everyone's cool -hugs everyone- Don't worry 'bout taking a while to post, xD Everyone's bound to do that once in a while.

Hope it's nothing bad though :C

Old 07-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

For the record, Andro isn't really creeping up on Anthrax. He's waiting for a good moment to strike, but staying hidden all the while. I mostly put him there to help out Robert if needed, since he's not doing anything better at the moment.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:24 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

DX DERP!!! Aw, shoot, I misread your post. It's cool, I'll just edit mine: thanks for pointing it out though. :D

Old 07-27-2010, 10:27 PM
The_Lenko Offline
Amateur Trainer

Nah its all cool. But yeah thanks, had a little writers block. I'm not sure wether to make Elisa have her own little section like you let hunter or just have Marcus talk to her. Maybe I will after this ordeals over.

Last edited by The_Lenko; 07-27-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Light-chan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yeah, you could just maybe have a little re-cap of what happened to her underneath Marcus' next post or something? That'd be good.

Hmmm, Oh, hey Draconic_Espeon, you were wondering when you should put Reeah in... Maybe she could help save Everyone's butts if they get attacked by Chocolate_Crisis' bad guys at Snowpoint? Or, if you wanna put her in earlier...

I still don't know how exactly Hunter's going to get beaten... xD; He's still got quite a few punches to throw yet, but maybe Reeah can kick in when it seems like they're all going to lose?

What are we going to do with Hunter?

I mean, most of our characters will be injured to some degree of severity in this battle, perhaps even all of them: so they'll likely be quite worn out by the time they get to Snowpoint... (how they;ll get there I don't know, since friggin' Shade poisoned the Rapidash....)

Old 07-27-2010, 10:46 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

We'll see. If there's no opportunity to bring Reeah in before we get to Snowpoint, she'll be doing some stuff there. Not to mention that Darren will be there waiting as well, hahaha. He's going to be getting some Pokemon, too. >3

As far as getting there... hopefully someone brought some Pecha berries? ^^; The only good Pokemon for transport is Daro, and I have a feeling that he's going to be rather sore, if not injured, by the time this is all over.

And hopefully my little maneuver with him wasn't over the top. It seems plausible to me, but yeah.