Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 09:36 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Pokémon: Best Wishes: Initial thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcemegus View Post
To be honest, if it weren't for Team Galactic then I wouldn't have any incentive to watch D&P.
Not to mention the Grand Festival was my real coming-through for contests.

In any case, Cyndaquil was to be caught by a potentially abusive trainer. Remember the guy with the Sandslash in Good 'Quil Hunting?

Most likely Iris is only there as a Misty 2.0 but not enough has happened to decide on that. Since Dent has yet to be introduced, one can only speculate.

Anyone to guess the odds of Pokabu->Chaobu? It is going to be Ash's second Fire/Fighting pokémon.

Team Plasma is taking a long time to be introduced. In the games they are in the city right after the starting point /complaint
Yeah. I understand about Team Galactic since they were much better then Team Aqua/Magma.

That is true. We haven't see much of what Iris has done but just by looking at her reactions to things I think I don't like her. She seems really stuck up from the screencaps of the episode I seen. As if she is better then Ash. I hope she comes to back that up soon or this is going to be one long saga.

If they are keeping up with how they did things in Sinnoh then we will see some of these guys evolve. That was a nice touch with Sinnoh and I hope they keep it up. Especially at the rate Ash is catching pokemon which is really fast compare to the past.

The handling of Plasma will be interesting I say. Next week's episode could be a chance in showing them.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 10-17-2010, 09:27 PM
Jack Frost Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jack Frost

What I'm actually liking about it so far is that in each episode, something significant happened, no stupid fillers but what I am slightly worried about is if they are allowing a lot of the major stuff to happen at the begining, like catching a Pokemon per episode, does that mean that after ten episodes there will be nothing more to do? It is nice to half something happen in each episode but I am just hoping that it will continue this way.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Frost View Post
What I'm actually liking about it so far is that in each episode, something significant happened, no stupid fillers but what I am slightly worried about is if they are allowing a lot of the major stuff to happen at the begining, like catching a Pokemon per episode, does that mean that after ten episodes there will be nothing more to do? It is nice to half something happen in each episode but I am just hoping that it will continue this way.
That could happen but then again no filler now could be a bit more filler later on. Eventually they will go back to 'filler'.

So it seems like we may not get Team Plasma but instead getting a much more serious Team Rocket (overall). Not really liking it especially since if they plan to make them fail over and over again since that is the writer's tradition with Team Rocket. Though I rather have Team Plasma then a serious Team Rocket but at least Team Rocket is doing something if that means anything. Then again it is too early to tell but we see.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 11-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Iris having a disobediant Doryuzu is a bit of a surprise I must admit judging by the fact that she's a Dragon-type gym leader.