Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 07:11 PM
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Skottles
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [7/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

My previous clan had a xat account. I wasn't the one who set it up but I could probably figure out how to. And for a tourney, I would say just standard OU for our first one but definitely have some themed ones later on.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:19 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: |.:The Revocata:.| Now Recruiting! | [7/15] | Official! | Let's increase activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skottles View Post
My previous clan had a xat account. I wasn't the one who set it up but I could probably figure out how to. And for a tourney, I would say just standard OU for our first one but definitely have some themed ones later on.
I see you are online now. Ready for that battle?
Old 11-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I would be, but I am leaving for work in about 5 minutes. I will be on around 9:30pm, it's about 3:30 now
Old 11-30-2010, 07:25 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
I would be, but I am leaving for work in about 5 minutes. I will be on around 9:30pm, it's about 3:30 now
In six hours? Yikes, there's no way I'd be able to battle then. xD
Old 11-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Then I will have to catch you before work tomorrow. I will be on about half an hour before this time tomorrow. What is the time where you are?
Old 11-30-2010, 08:28 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

blue for now at least until smogon balances out it's meta i think we should use PO's tierings for gen 5 as they are fairly balanced while smogon hasn't gotten to testing suspects. (also lol they have stats for challenge cup on po's site)
Old 11-30-2010, 08:54 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidgety View Post
blue for now at least until smogon balances out it's meta i think we should use PO's tierings for gen 5 as they are fairly balanced while smogon hasn't gotten to testing suspects. (also lol they have stats for challenge cup on po's site)
That's fair enough, we follow PO rules when we play on PO's Beta Server anyway.

Up for a battle? I made a new team.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:11 PM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
That's fair enough, we follow PO rules when we play on PO's Beta Server anyway.

Up for a battle? I made a new team.
going on right now ou or dw
Old 11-30-2010, 09:11 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidgety View Post
going on right now ou or dw
I'd prefer Wifi, if possible. See you there. My username will be the same as it is here.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:04 AM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick

BJ, Skottles, Stevee?! The gang's all here.. XD
We just need Black Label again, and Kage, and Savior. :C Anyway, I didn't notice this before. :3 Good luck you guys, I hope this stays alive for a long time. Maybe enough for me to come back once B/W come out in the US...? I might do some research and play some PO, dunno. :P
EDIT: I just hopped on PO and the black and white mons are still not up there... do you guys still war with 4th gen?

Last edited by Broderick; 12-01-2010 at 02:06 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:35 AM
Void Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
And do any of you have the knowledge of setting up an XAT chatbox?
You know I do, lol.

IIRC I made one for your old clan (forgot the name). :P

EDIT: Bam.

If you have any specific images you would like for the background(s), please tell me. ^_^

Last edited by Void; 12-01-2010 at 05:55 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:11 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
BJ, Skottles, Stevee?! The gang's all here.. XD
We just need Black Label again, and Kage, and Savior. :C Anyway, I didn't notice this before. :3 Good luck you guys, I hope this stays alive for a long time. Maybe enough for me to come back once B/W come out in the US...? I might do some research and play some PO, dunno. :P
EDIT: I just hopped on PO and the black and white mons are still not up there... do you guys still war with 4th gen?
You'll need to download the newer version of PO to get 5th Gen. If you have already done so, in the teambuilder, click the 'Gen' tab and then click '5th Gen [B/W]'.

And I think the battling center will continue with 4th gen wars until the American release of B/W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
You know I do, lol.

If you have any specific images you would like for the background(s), please tell me. ^_^
Thanks! ^_^ I'll add it to the front page!
Old 12-01-2010, 09:48 AM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
You know I do, lol.

nice one void. =D
Old 12-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Skottles Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Glad we have a chat box now. Now if I only I was online when the majority of the clan was lol. Also, sometime this week I am going to try to make a 5th gen team, gotta learn it eventually.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:05 AM
fidgety Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Glad we have a chat box now. Now if I only I was online when the majority of the clan was lol. Also, sometime this week I am going to try to make a 5th gen team, gotta learn it eventually.
i recommend starting on the official PO server in stead of the smogon one since smogon is yet to start suspect and the PO server is already fairly balanced.
Closed Thread